All Comments on 'The Tableau That is Lisa Ch. 07'

by CuteSlaveLisa

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
HamsterHamsterabout 5 years ago
Huh?!!???

Well, THAT was different! I can only assume that this is installment one of several. If not, someone needs to go back to high school and learn to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF Did I just Read?

I thought this was going to be so different then the skipping around to the degree of time made me think this was over one girl then it turned out to be a christian's confused mindset on dealing with one that can answer questions they can not....not to mention the frustration of one sister over another. Do not even get me started on the writing style being to a degree that its all over the place and there is no real reason to add so many people at the end only to end in a way that made my brain hurt....author seriously you need to rethink this story and get a grasp on the structure of a story and not use your notes of a nightmare as this was nothing but a nightmare to even read much less understand

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting

The writing itself wasn’t bad, in fact I thought it to be quite nice. I do understand others confusion because it was a bit scattered, I personally followed along just fine. The only bit arousing the slightest amount of confusion was who Lisa and Jamie were. I gathered that they were lesbian lovers a part of Punch’s “Hareem” as you so eloquently put it.

I mean, I don’t really know much in the way of professional writing simply because I’m a nineteen year old girl, but I consider myself very apt in deciphering whether writing is bad or not.

Another thing, Writing is subjective! Of course there is the obvious scenarios in which bad grammar is used and the plot is detestable in which case could be classified as bad, but then we have this! It’s subjective because it’s well written, but not everyone is too found on the content. I think a lot of people really are not fan on the content rather than the quality of the content.

If that makes sense, forgive me I am long winded.

Anyways, would be interesting in reading more!

lorencinolorencinoabout 5 years ago
Delightful as ever

Notwithstanding the hysteria in some prior commentary, your writing continues to charm and to make the muscles that produce a smile quiver in delight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuteSlaveLisa@CuteSlaveLisa
I have known each of my wonderful lovers for over fifty years. I have children and grandchildren. I joined Literotica because I wanted to contribute stories. Stories about my favorite subjects, me, me and my lovers. Oh my, did I say 'me' twice (nope I said it three times, a...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES