The Tables Turned Pt. 02

Story Info
My further descent.
1.4k words
4.33
17.4k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9volt
9volt
101 Followers

The party was wrapping up and Brandi invited Mike and Erica back to our house for a nightcap. The nightcap turned out to be tequila shots. She was singing "tequila makes her clothes fall off," and winking at me. Brandi suggested a game. I think it was called "Porn the game", and I was surprised at how eager Brandi and Erica were to play. Mike and I were the hesitant ones.

The game involved dealing cards to each of us and the object is to get rid of your cards while making others pick up cards. It was fairly confusing in my somewhat buzzed state. I wound up with the most cards, which put me at a disadvantage of being forced to comply with dares or give truths. Brandi played a card requiring me to take off a piece of clothing. I wasn't wearing much - a short dress, stockings, panties and a bra. I had foolishly taken off my shoes when we entered the house. Erica offered to unzip me and I demurely offered my back to her and blushed as the dress fell to the floor, showing off my pink panties and bra. Mike whistled.

Erica then played a card where she could demand something from everyone and anyone who wouldn't or couldn't comply would have to perform another forfeit. I assumed this was so you could make the group show their dicks, and then make the women do something since they would fail? The game was tricky this way. The rules stated that if multiple players failed, there was no further forfeit. I thought I was safe when she demanded that we all show off our pubic hair. It had been a week since I'd shaved Brandi but only a few hours since I was fully shaved. Mike went first and showed of an interesting bit of manscaping where he had just a small tuft of hair about a half inch above his impressive cock. Brandi went next and revealed that, although she had refreshed her shave, she left a small landing strip above her pussy. I licked my lips looking at her pussy. I was snapped back to reality by Erica asking me what I was waiting for. I realized I'd lost again.

I slowly slid my panties down, releasing my semi erect cock. Through the hoots and whistles of the others I flushed bright red as my cock revealed my inner state - embarrassed, erect and completely hairless. I'd never been more humiliated in my life but I was also harder than ever as my cock bobbed in front of them. I never realized how exciting the exposure and humiliation would be for me. Erica and Brandi were huddling to decide my fate as I pulled my panties back up to cover my erection. "Not so fast there, sissy" the ladies said in unison and I left the panties where they were gathered below my crotch. My wife looked at me, looked at my panties and then back at me. I submissively slid them to the ground, my eyes lowered in full surrender. She went back to her huddle with Erica.

When they broke their huddle they announced my forfeit. I would have to share the details of our last week with both of our friends and I was warned to not leave anything out. I started with the previous Friday night and shared the story of shaving Brandi and taking her ass. Then, I grew more embarrassed talking about wearing panties all week, all the shaving she subjected me to, and the multiple instances of eating her cum-filled pussy and having my ass plowed with her strapon. Erica had her hand in her panties as I talked and become flush. Mike was seemingly turned on as well. Brandi was pinching her nipples. When I got to the part about the roulette game at the party, Erica squealed and seemed to cum.

Brandi smiled and said, "Well done, slut." She had us move to the living room patting my hairless, still slightly reddened ass as she followed me through the doorway. "You did forget one detail, however. So now I will demonstrate what I did to you earlier today when you disobeyed." She had me lay over her lap and spanked me again, once again reddening my cheeks. She then had me stand in front of the picture window, facing out while she readied the others for the next part of my humiliation. I was wearing a black garter belt, white stockings and pink bra. Any neighbors walking by could easily see me. And yet my cock was still as hard as ever.

Erica came up and embraced me from behind. I could feel her bare tits on my back and a hard strapon slipping between my cheeks. She had a lubricated condom on it and between the lube and my wife's earlier work loosening me up, she slid inside me easily. Or maybe it was just how submissive I'd become, but she started fucking me as I stood there, slightly bent at the waist. Her hands were on my hips and she was going faster and faster, my hard cock swinging wildly every time her hips slammed into me. She suddenly tensed, screamed and I think she had another orgasm from banging me. There was precum dripping from the tip of my cock.

Mike came over to me and I just dropped to my knees and took his semi hard cock in my mouth. I was no longer doing what I was told. I was in full submission. His cock grew harder in my mouth and I moved up and down, deep throating him and feeling that tuft of hair tickling my nose. When he became fully hard, and I could no longer fit all of him in my mouth, he had me move to the couch and he got behind me. He pushed my face into the cushions and slid his wet cock into my stretched ass. I felt like I was being split apart as he was even wider than the strapon. It hurt at first but soon began to feel really good. His hips slammed into me and I heard myself being him to "fuck me harder. Cum in my ass." And cum he did. I felt his cock pulse several times and his warmth flooded my insides. Never had I felt so dominated. My cock was still rock hard.

Erica and Brandi had been watching and playing with each other and now, as Mike's cock fell out of me with a slurping pop, they embraced and kissed each other passionately. Mike and I were treated to watching them please each other, shifting into a sexy sixty nine and licking each other to multiple orgasms. I thought about complaining about my forfeit since I could now see that Erica's sexy pussy was shaved smooth, but I mostly wanted to put my hard cock somewhere warm and wet.

Brandi suggested we all get in the hot tub. I refreshed everyone's drink and we sank into the warm bubbles. Brandi and Erica sat on either side of me and ran their hands all over my smooth body. Erica kept telling Mike how sexy he'd be if he would go fully smooth. He didn't seem too keen on the idea. They were teasing me mercilessly, stroking my cock, balls and ass and then stopping as I got close to orgasm. Brandi asked me what I'd do if they let me cum. "Anything," I promised.

"I like that answer," she whispered and increased the pace of her hand on my cock. She had me sit on the edge of the hot tub and she engulfed my cock, while Erica licked my nipples and stroked my smooth legs. My orgasm built and I saw stars as I exploded a gallon of cum in my wife's sexy mouth. She stood with her mouth full of cum, pulled me by the back of my neck into a kiss where she pushed all that cum into my mouth. I swallowed, her dutiful slave. I slept soundly that night, but my thoughts were never far from the feeling of Mike's cock or his cum in my ass.

I slept in the next morning and came downstairs to Brandi saying goodbye to another neighbor, a retired lady who lived next door. Brando told me she'd come over because she was out walking with her husband and saw us in the living room. Brandi told me she'd told her everything and that she was eager to participate next time. I was dumbfounded. "Did I actually agree to do anything last night?" I asked.

"Yes, you did. And there's no expiration date on a promise."

9volt
9volt
101 Followers