The Tables Turned Pt. 03

Story Info
The continuing saga of my descent into submission.
3.1k words
4.45
4.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 05/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
9volt
9volt
101 Followers

Things settled down the rest of the week and we returned to our normal lives. I wore my boxer briefs under my clothes, and except for the occasional itching as hair growth restarted, life was as it had always been. On Friday night, Bradi and I even had traditional, missionary sex in our bed. As we were lying in the afterglow, she commented that my pubic stubble was scratchy and irritated her. I reassured her that it would grow back soon, and be softer when it did.

"Oh, so you mean there will be no sex for like 6 weeks then?" Her comment left me fumbling for words in my post orgasmic bliss.

I eloquently answered, "Uhhh..."

"You have everything you need in your shower to make yourself smooth again, if you want any more of this," and she placed my hand on her wet, cum-filled pussy. She moved my hand, rubbing herself before lifting my fingers to my mouth and feeding me the cum that was dripping from her. Then she snuggled close to me and fell asleep.

In the morning, I got into the shower and shaved my balls and the area above my cock. I also shaved my upper thighs where some stubble seemed ready to scratch her legs. I came downstairs. And found the neighbor Christine, the one who had seen us through the window, sitting and having coffee with my wife. I got some coffee and joined them, learning quickly that our neighbor was a psychologist who specializes in couples therapy and corporate executive effectiveness. She talked a lot about power imbalances that exist in society between the wealthy and the poor, between bosses and workers, and between men and women. She noted that most people on one side of a power imbalance really have no idea what it looks and feels like on the other side of the power imbalance.

"That's why I found your weekend activities so intriguing," She smiled at me as she said this. "Your activities last weekend should have helped you learn a little about power imbalances. I hope that it makes you more understanding and compassionate in your dealings with others -- in and out of the boardroom and in and out of the bedroom. "

Brandi was wearing a pair of short shorts and apparently Christine either noticed, or Brandi told her about the scratches she received the night before.

Christine went on. "You see, I think this pain you inflicted on your wife is a great example of the unawareness I spoke of. It isn't necessarily from malign intent, but it is careless because you don't consider what it feels like to be her. Classic male-female power imbalance."

"I um," trying to choose my words carefully, "I think I've fixed that problem for now."

Brandi interjected. 'That's great. Let's see."

I was uncertain about what to do next.

"Stand up and drop your pants and let us see for ourselves," she said in a matter-of-fact tone.

Still effectively under her spell, I did just that. They inspected the freshly shaved skin, commenting on how smooth it felt, running their hands over me. I was becoming aroused from their touch, but especially by the humiliating exposure.

Christine seized upon my arousal. "Does it turn you on to be exposed like this?"

"Well, it certainly does when you touch me like that." I had notions of a threesome developing. I apparently had not yet learned the lessons I was destined to receive.

"Oh, don't try to hide it" she scolded. "You are experiencing the power shift, and you find it a turn on. Your alpha personality at work, at home and in the world at large causes you stress and discomfort. You know you have more power than you deserve -- more than anyone deserves really -- and the idea of losing that power is intoxicating." It resets you. Her fingernails scratched my smooth, sensitive balls. "Now turn around."

"What the..." Brandi exclaimed. "Your ass is still too hairy and scratchy. How did you miss that in the shower?"

'I figured my backside wasn't as likely to irritate you when we have sex, and it's pretty hard to shave your own ass. Right?" I was pleading my case and I didn't even think I was winning.

Brandi just looked at me with an expression of scorn and pity. "Right, cause you thought I wasn't ever fucking that ass again?" she asked sarcastically. She stared right through me, with a hint of a smile in her eyes. Like she was staring at a prize possession.

Christine broke the uncomfortable silence. "I'd like to propose you two reestablish the rules of last weekend on a temporary but on-going basis until you learn the lessons we are trying to teach you. If you need help with things like shaving your ass, perhaps Brandi can be incented to help you if you offer her something she wants."

Brandi was smiling, really enjoying the shift in power. 'I know what I want. I want you to take over all the weekend chores -- cleaning, laundry, cooking -- and I want you to do the chores dressed in an outfit of my choosing. I also want to use the free time I get to go find some young well-hung stud to fuck my brains out while you remain faithful to only me."

I was stunned and silent.

Christine said, "Bravo. My work is done for now. I'll check in in a few weeks.'

That's how we settled into a new pattern. Because the hair always grew back, I needed Brandi to shave my back and backside, so she would do so weekly, usually on Friday, and I'd once again be busy all weekend with household chores. My outfits were generally clothes Brandi had in her closet but that she rarely wore. Short skirts were common, there was a pair of pink shorts she had me wear with a tube top once. She kept saying she hoped to find a French maid's costume.

She often went out while I was working, but she had a knack for having deliveries scheduled while I was busy. Fortunately, they were usually left at the door, so I was spared the horror of having to open the door and accept the package, but many an Amazon driver saw me through the Sidelight window next to the front door. A couple of them did double takes. One female Amazon delivery person smiled and raised an eyebrow when she noticed me, in my skirt and fancy blouse. I blushed and ducked into the kitchen, hoping she'd leave. All I could think was, "great, here's another woman that owns me."

On occasions, she'd arrive home with one more thing for me to clean. Her sloppy pussy. I had come to crave the way she pulled my hair and made me lick her clean while telling me about her date. They were always bigger than me, had great stamina, and they could come multiple times, skills I never seemed to master.

One day Brandi came home while I was cleaning the kitchen. I was wearing the hot pink shorts and an oversized tank top that Brandi had picked out that morning and I was on my knees wiping the baseboard. She came in and set things on the counter.

"Hi babe," she greeted and leaned in to kiss me. Her hand slipped into the back of my shorts and tugged on the white thong I was wearing, pulling it above the waistbad of the shorts. I was suddenly aware we were not alone.

"Oh, you remember Missy, from my gym?" I greeted Missy and endured her smirking, stifling a giggle as her eyes traveled up and down, taking all of me in. Nothing more was said as they went out to the deck, and I resumed cleaning. Missy trailed a finger along my thong where it was ticking out above my shorts, as she walked past. Brandi gave me a loving but sharp slap on my ass and grabbed a wine bottle and two glasses. They burst into laughter as they closed the door behind themselves.

I knew I'd seen or met Missy somewhere before but couldn't place it.

Eventually Brandi called me out to join them. Missy was tall, strikingly tall and had a commanding air about her even when she didn't try. As I joined them, I saw Missy raise an eyebrow and I realized she was our Amazon driver. We all chatted casually as we might have before my "temporary but ongoing reset."

Christine drifted over and joined us. I went to fetch a wine glass for her and me as well as another bottle. When I returned Missy and Christine were locked in a conversation. As I opened the wine, I couldn't make everything out, but I heard the words power and reset clearly. I poured Christine a glass and as I handed it to her, she looked me in the eye and asked how the "temporary but ongoing reset" had been going. There had been some clear expectations set by Brandi and Christine that I was not allowed, within the confines of our home, to spare any detail if someone asked, no matter who else was present. After all, they'd be there only with Brandi's permission, so the risk of wider exposure should not trouble me, and the goal is for me to understand powerlessness. These rules would be reinforced with corporal punishment if necessary.

"Well, it's been very interesting, Christine' I stalled. I was trying to feel out a path of conversation that would not be as revealing but I was dealing with a psychologist.

"Did it surprise you when Brandi brought Missy by today?"

"Yes. Yes, it did. I wasn't expecting company" I looked down; I felt myself blushing.

"Oh, sweetie, It's OK. You are safe here. Besides, Missy has seen you more than once before delivering packages."

Missy chuckled and said, "my favorite is the pink skirt." I realized my cock was becoming aroused. I pulled my shirt down to hide my crotch as I sat and talked to the women. Christine shared a look with Missy and I heard Brandi chuckle softly.

Missy broke an uncomfortable silence, asking softly, with a gentle hand on my arm "will you put on the pink skirt for me, sweetie?'

Brandi nodded and I went to the bedroom to change. My thong was soaked with precum. I tried licking it clean but all that did was make me taste cum and didn't get it any drier. Tomorrow was laundry day and I only had one pair of clean panties in my drawer. They were sheer in front, with lace trim and ruffles on the butt. I pulled them over my hard cock. Then I added the skirt, a simple top and some earrings. I sprayed some of Brandi's perfume on and walked back outside. The conversation stayed general for a while and Brandi asked me to make them some food. I had started to prepare some appetizers earlier, so they'd be ready to pop in the oven for a bit and be ready quickly. I refreshed drinks, set up the small tables near the loungers and went back inside to finish the food. Brandi playfully flipped up the back of my skirt as I walked past, and they all oohed at my ruffled pink panties.

As we shared food and wine, the conversation was free flowing. Politics, music, movies, and shared stories. Every time I tried to interject an opinion or steer things in another direction, there would be a subtle "hm" from one of the women and the conversation would veer off onto topics of interest to them. I cleared the plates, cleaning up while the women kept talking. When I came back out, Brandi pulled me into an embrace and whispered in my ear. "You're so close but forget all your male thoughts, interjecting them all the time. This is a girl's night. Go with it."

I asked if anyone wanted dessert or another drink.

Missy said, "I want to check out your hot tub."

Brandi shrugged and nodded at me to get the cover off and the jets started.

Christine walked home after hugs all around, whispering when my turn came "You can do this sweetie,".

Brandi stripped naked and jumped in the hot tub. Missy started stripping off clothes and joined her but kept her underwear on. Brandi invited me to join them, sheer joy showing on her face. That's the face I fell in love with, and I felt that love with her in that moment as strong as ever. Our eyes locked and I resolved silently to avoid hesitation the rest of the night and follow her obediently. My Queen. My clothes fell behind me as I walked to the tub. Naked, I climbed in with my arms at my side, fully exposed, and lowered myself slowly, the women taking it all in, smiling, though Missy's smile seemed more mischievous than Brandi's.

Missy asked if she could hear about the weekend that started our "temporary but ongoing reset."

I told her about the initial weekend, and Brandi's revenge the following weekend. I described my heightened arousal in the face of wearing soft, frilly, and silky women's clothes. Missy asked how I did, wearing panties under my clothes at work.

"It's kind of a hassle sometimes, "I admitted. Panties slip out of place sometimes. That can be very distracting."

"Maybe you need new panties that fit you better." Missy was delighted to think of this. "We should all go shopping tomorrow. I know just the store."

I described the thrill of exposure within the parameters of our home. I wasn't sold on any shopping trips, but I went back to my story. I told her about all the shaving, the strap-on, the games with Mike and Erica. Brandi listened making encouraging sounds and gentle pats on the back to keep me going. I described the power shift that had been happening and how, the more I experienced it, the more I felt at home within Brandi's command. The reminders were present daily for me of my servitude, from panties to our duties in the home. I concluded with, "When your ass has been shaved, you are never not aware that your ass has been shaved." Missy laughed and Brandi applauded.

They both moved closer to me and began kissing my face, running their hands over my skin. The music was playing in the alcove where our hot tub sat. I was in a trance, but my brain registered it when Brandi said, "One of the great things about being a woman is when sex isn't about orgasm. It's building the anticipation for hours, days even. That buzzed, turned on feeling. I like to make it last all weekend."

"As you command, my queen." Was all I replied.

Missy decided to bring herself off with one of the jets while we both held her and gently stroked her back, and ass. I realized she'd slipped off her panties but her bra was still on. She let out a yelp when she came that had to have been heard by others in the neighborhood. Christine's back porch light blinked on and off, confirming. After that, we all went to bed. Missy joined us in our bed and though the women slept nude, I was given a pair of sissy princess pajamas to wear -- pants and shirt.

In the morning, the women showered together while I made breakfast. They came down holding hands, both wearing short silk robes tied at the waist. We ate fresh fruit and yogurt, sipping coffee in relative silence. The weight of the night hung in the air. And then missy asked,

"Can I see the strap-on?"

Brandi looked at me tilting her head as if to say, "answer her."

"Which one?" I asked. Missy burst out laughing and before long we were all laughing at laughing. I was beginning to feel the buzzed feeling Brandi spoke of. I was constantly at least a little hard in my pajamas.

Because the answer was obvious, I went to our bedroom to retrieve all three strap on cocks that Brandi had fucked me with. There was a thin six incher that started us, a longer and thicker one and a mighty black cock that she'd only teased me with, rubbing it over my lips and sliding up and down my shaved ass crack. I left my pajamas upstairs as I came back down with the cocks.

Missy was enthralled and tied on the medium one. Her erection poked out the front of her silk robe and I couldn't help staring at it.

Brandi asked if I wanted to touch it. I nodded.

"You'll have to ask permission from both of us." Brandi was grinning. "And, as usual, there will be something we will want as well."

"What will you want?" I asked nervously.

"It won't matter what we will want because you will give it to us willingly when we ask."

My cock bobbed as if to nod in assent.

"Good, go and touch that cock. Is that OK with you, Missy?"

Missy untied her robe and I saw her bare breasts for the first time.

"Come and suck on my nipples while you stroke my cock, Swetie. I want you to revel in the confusion of a cock and tits."

My hand stroked slowly up and down her shaft and I tongued her nipples, licking, biting and sucking. She held me close and let me do that forever. Brandi was on her other nipple and would occasionally finger Missy's ass, gradually getting to the point where she was pistoning in and out and Missy's breath was becoming ragged.

Brandi suggested, "Think how sexy it would be If I fucked Missy while she was fucking you?"

I bent down and took Missy's fat cock into my mouth, slavering it with wetness, just in case she wasn't just fantasizing.

Then, Missy turned around and had me rim her ass, getting it ready for the small strap on Brandi was donning. Brandi lubed both cocks and Missy shifted between my legs as I lay on my back and put my ankles on her shoulders. She was gentle but she was not slow, and she filled me before long, holding her cock in place while Brandi got behind her. Brandi went much more slowly while Missy moved only slightly inside my boipussy. Finally Brandi plunged in and Missy started going to town on me and the women got in a rhythm. My hard cock was flopping back and forth and I was in an orgasmic haze, like being buzzed but somehow better. I stayed in that zone until they tired, and slowly slipped out of Missy and then me.

I collected the toys and took them to the utility room and washed them right away. When I came back, they were dressed and ready to go.

"Come on, we've got panties to shop for, sister."

9volt
9volt
101 Followers