The Taboo Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let her legs sag apart, her lower lips displayed wantonly. She pulled her knees high, then let her fingers slowly glide down the skin of her inner thighs. By the time they reached the pouting lips of her inner folds, she was quivering with anticipation. She traced them lightly, her mind aglow as entirely new sensations swept through her body. It was as if a door which had not just been closed, but also locked and barred, had suddenly been thrown wide open.

So this is what the excitement is all about! Her lips stretched wide in an incredulous grin. For too long she had been denied the joy of being a woman. Now she had a chance to grasp it with both hands.

Or even one hand. She giggled at her joke.

Slowly, carefully, she pushed her index finger into her eager channel. Her breath hissed between her teeth. It was so easy! So easy when your body didn't fight you! Her lips curled in a lazy smile at the exquisite sensation of being filled. She pulled her finger out, then pushed it in again. Her eyes closed as her free hand played over the curveless skin of her chest, grazing the hardened nubs of her nipples.

Oh. This is wonderful. She slowly pistoned her finger in and out of her cleft, not hurrying, simply reveling in the pleasant feelings her newly-awakened body was giving her. In her mind, it was not her finger, but rather a man's cock, Jeff's cock, and his strong, masculine body was on top of her, her legs wrapped around him.

"Ohhhh," she moaned, and a second finger joined the first in the welcome invasion of her innermost secrets. As it did, the pad of her thumb grazed an unfamiliar protrusion where her pulsing labia joined, and she jerked in surprise.

"No," she breathed. "No way." She repeated the motion, and bit her lip to keep from keening aloud in pleasure. It couldn't be! She wished for a mirror, but her eager, questing fingers told her the truth. For the first time in her life her clitoris had emerged from its protective hood and was waiting eagerly for her fingers to play with it. She traced its outline carefully, trembling as quivers raced through her body. It seemed to be the size and shape of the smallest joint on her pinky finger, and was incredibly sensitive. Even the slightest touch made her shake.

She swallowed, knowing instinctively what to do. She dipped a finger inside her, gathering her womanly nectar, then delicately spread it on her throbbing nodule. When she was done, she resumed her motions, her fingers pushing in and out of her. But now her thumb was also assisting, stroking and pressing against her erect clit until she thought she would scream from the blissful feelings she was giving herself. Slowly, the rest of her body began to move as well, her hips slowly rising and falling in time with her fingers, meeting her hand with every downward thrust. Her head sank back into the pillows, her breath coming in harsh, rapid gasps.

When her orgasm came, it was as sudden as a thunderbolt. And as expected. All the joy in her body seemed to gather itself, then concentrate in her loins and belly. In a thunderous rush, her body spasmed, quaking over and over again, shaking in a release of two decades of pent-up passion. Her back bowed, her mouth opening in a soundless scream of ecstasy.

When she came back to herself, she was curled in a ball, tears of joy trickling from beneath her closed lids. Slowly, reluctantly, she straightened, pulling her hand away from the sensitive folds of her sex.

Whoa. That was...

Amazing.

She relaxed into the comfort of the down quilt which was spread over her mattress. The room was filled with the scent of sweat and her own musk. Frowning, she looked at her naked body, really seeing it for the first time in years.

You should do something about that, she thought, glancing at the untidy thatch of hair rising from her pubis. A dark rich brown like her hair, it nonetheless reminded her of nothing more than a cat which had been dragged backward through a hedge.

Moving with a grace which she had never had before, she rolled out of bed and stood up, heading for the bathroom. Her entire body felt loose and boneless, but at the same time warm and fluid.

I wonder if it will be as good the next time I do it, she thought, then halted, struck by an incredible thought.

Maybe it will be better!

*****

The girls arrived back home an hour or so later, laden with shopping bags filled with clothes. They modeled them for Jane, then tried to get her to try some on. Laughing, she declined. Still, she was struck by how attractive her nieces were. By their long, shapely legs, bright eyes, and slim young bodies.

Zach arrived later in the afternoon. The three of them had been sitting in the living room, not-watching TV and chatting idly about whether they should go away for a few days, or just to have a "stay-cation" at home instead.

The first sign Jane had that something was wrong was when Lillian sat straight up in her easy chair and stared at the doorway. "Holy shit, Zach. What the hell happened to you? You look like a freaking tomato."

"I don't want to talk about it," her twin replied, ducking his head and heading for the door which led down to the basement. Zach had moved down there three years ago, driven by a desire for privacy and a bathroom which wasn't completely dominated by dozens of different body washes, shampoos, and lotions.

"Stop," Jane said, letting an unaccustomed tone of command enter her voice. She stood and walked over to her nephew. "Turn around."

She hissed as Zach reluctantly turned to face her. "Good God," she murmured. "What did you do to yourself?"

"I forgot to put on sunscreen before we started golfing," he muttered sullenly. "It's not that bad."

"Actually, it is," she said. "You big dope," she said fondly. "I know you know better. So what's your excuse?"

Zach sighed. "I forgot it, is all. And I didn't want to make a fuss in front of the guys." His lips twitched reluctantly. "If you think I look bad, you should see Eric."

"Hmmm." She pulled off Zach's sunglasses, wincing sympathetically as the white skin around his eyes contrasted horrifically with the sunburned flesh on his cheeks, ears, and arms. "All right," she said. "Wait here." She walked to the kitchen and brought back a bottle of juice. "Take a bath. A cold one. Lukewarm at most. Not a shower. Your skin is damaged enough already. Drink the juice. You're dehydrated and you need fluids. I'll be down in little bit to put some aloe vera on you."

"But-"

"Whose house is this? Why, I think it's mine. And who's the doctor here? Goodness, I think it's me! Do it," she said grimly. "Or don't come crying to me when your skin is peeling off in strips."

He scowled at her, but she crossed her arms across her chest and met him glare for glare. "Fine," he finally said ungraciously. He stomped down the stairs to the basement, the door closing loudly behind him.

*****

Half an hour later, she entered her nephew's bedroom. As she walked in, Zach was standing beside his bed, one towel wrapped around his trim waist. In his hands he held another, which he was using to gingerly dab at the outraged flesh of his shoulders.

"Stop," she said, her voice quietly authoritative. "All you can do right now is make things worse. Let your skin air-dry. The more rubbing you do, the worse you'll make it.

"Now lie down on the bed." She uncapped the bottle of aloe vera. "And let me take care of you."

"I'm not a baby, Aunt Jane. I know how to put on skin lotion."

"Of course you do. But unless you know how to dislocate your own shoulder so you can reach everywhere on your back, you'll let me handle it." She let a smile creep into her voice. "Trust me, kiddo. No matter how hard you try, you're not going to be able to reach everywhere."

"But I'm not burned everywhere." However, he settled on the bed, lying on his stomach.

"Your skin is all one organ, Zach," she said, crouching by his feet. "And today you damaged it. Just because one part doesn't look hurt doesn't mean it isn't."

She squeezed a dollop of lotion into her palm, then softly began to spread it into the burned skin on his upper back. "Goodness," she said as he drew in his breath in pain. "You really did a number on yourself, didn't you? I hope you had a good round, at least."

He shrugged awkwardly. "Not bad. But I was hurting by the end."

"I bet you were," she agreed. She moved to his neck and shoulders, her hands soft and steady on his deltoids and biceps, then ran them down his arms to his hands. She frowned, worried by his condition. Zach and Lillian shared the dark hair and olive skin which they had inherited from their Italian father. Usually they tanned well. But no amount of natural protection could help when the skin had been so badly abused. She scooted lower on the bed, now coating his legs. "You look like some sort of two-toned nightmare."

"Yeah, yeah. So what did you do all day?" he asked, obviously eager to change the subject.

"Not much," she said. "Swam. Read. Napped. Read some more." Masturbated. Had my first really good orgasm ever. Trimmed my pubic hair and shaved it into a landing strip. Fantasized about my sexy neighbor. Masturbated again.

She smiled. "This reminds me of your ninth birthday. Remember how sick you were?"

"Oh, Lord. Don't remind me." Excited by his first American birthday party, Zach had gorged himself on pizza, ice cream, and cake, and then had spent a couple hours on a trampoline with his friends. By that night, he had a belly-ache of truly epic proportions. Jane had spent hours by his bed, rubbing his stomach to ease his pain, telling him stories of his mother, her sister, in an effort to distract him.

It had taken most of the night, but he had finally drifted off to sleep early the next morning. As she held his warm limp body in her arms, she had been stunned by the feeling of fierce protectiveness which swept over her. And she suddenly realized she would do anything, literally anything at all, to keep him and his sisters safe from harm.

And now that same boy-child was here with her, grown into a man. She slapped the sole of his foot, which was safely unburned. "Turn over so I can do your face."

Zach heaved a long-suffering sigh, but obeyed her. She squeezed out more lotion, then began to delicately work on his face. First the high, sculpted cheekbones, so like his mother's. Then the cheeks and chin. Lastly the ears, red as a fire engine.

He really is good-looking, she thought absently, her fingertips lingering on his cheek. She let her hand drift down his face to his shoulder, and their eyes met, his startlingly green in the red mask of his face. To her horrified astonishment, she felt heat bloom in her belly. Underneath the loose pair of shorts she had put on before the girls came home, she could feel her outer lips grow puffy, their petals unfurling. Her hips dipped low, her body wanting to grind itself to orgasmic fulfillment on the hard muscles of Zach's thigh-

Stop it! Stop it right now!

She scrambled off the bed, her mind whirling. Shame flooded through her body, drowning out the rising tide of desire. Zach blinked up at her in confusion, his body angled slightly away from her. Was it just her imagination, or was he trying to hide his groin from her view? Perhaps the towel around his middle was there for more than mere modesty?

No. You are tired and emotional. And why shouldn't you be? After twenty years of frustration, your body is truly yours. No wonder it wants a man so badly.

But you are not going to use Zach.

Trying to hide the tremble in her hands and her voice, she tossed him the bottle. "You can do the rest yourself," she said. "Use as much as you need. Pay special attention to your shins and the tops of your feet. The bones are closest to the skin there, so you have less fat for padding. When you get dressed, use light clothes. In fact, you might want to just wear shorts. The less weight you have on your shoulders and arms the better. Keep cool, drink lots of fluids, stay inside if you can.

"When you're ready, come on upstairs. It's your turn to cook supper."

*****

"Well, well," said Lillian, as Zach entered the kitchen. "Looks like Hellboy is back." She handed Zach a tray. In it, steaks were soaking in marinade. "I have the grill ready to go."

"Hellboy?" Colleen shook her head. "To me he looks more like Iron Man. You know, how parts of him are red but other parts are kind of yellow?"

Zach didn't rise to the bait. Instead, he motioned Lillian close. "I have something to tell you." He looked around furtively. As she leaned forward, he whispered in her ear.

"Girls are made of boogers. I thought you should know."

Snickering, he left the room, neatly avoiding a kick Lillian aimed at his rear end.

After the meal, they sat around the living room, relaxing quietly. Aside from an occasional wince, Zach seemed much improved. Nonetheless, he had a large glass of iced tea in his hand, taking frequent sips in order to keep hydrated, as Jane had flatly refused to allow him beer this evening.

"You're still nearly two years away from being legal," she said. "I don't care if the bars in Madison let you in at nineteen. The last thing you need in your system now is alcohol."

"Nyah nyah," Lillian said, holding up a glass of wine mockingly.

Jane frowned. "Stop it, Lillian. For goodness sake, you would think you're eight years old again. Zach's not the only person who has even made a mistake. Is he?"

Her niece flushed and looked at the floor, reminded forcefully of the day, two years ago, when she had been brought home by the police, caught shoplifting at a local grocery store. It had only been a prank, brought on by boredom and the lure of the forbidden, but Jane had made very clear to her how lucky she was she didn't end up in jail.

"Sorry, Zach," she said.

"It's okay," her brother replied.

"Ooohh, look," Colleen said. She had grabbed the remote while the others were distracted. "Luthien and Beren is on!"

The four of them settled back in their seats as a swell of music emerged from the tastefully hidden speakers of the entertainment center. Zach dimmed the lights, and in moments it was as if they were in a movie theater.

"She's so gorgeous," Colleen sighed as Valentina Belmonte appeared on the screen as the title character, clad in a diaphanous gown. She laughed softly. "Remember how pissed the Tolkien fanboys were when she was cast?" She let her voice fall into a nasal whine. "Luthien isn't Hispanic. Luthien doesn't have big boobs." She snorted. "She knocked the role right out of the park."

"I can't believe Peter Jackson actually decided to do another Middle-Earth film," Zach said. "By the end of the Hobbit movies, I thought he was completely burned out."

"Yeah, but this is freaking fantastic," said Lillian. "Women finally got a Middle-Earth love story." She sighed as Beren, a tall, dark-haired human, made his first appearance. "And Valentina finally got her Best Actress award from the academy."

"Your mother met her, you know," Jane said casually, remembering her conversation with Valentina two years ago.

"Really? Mom met Valentina?" asked Zach, eager as always for information about a mother who was sliding into the mists of memory.

Colleen nodded. "I remember that." Her brow wrinkled, trying to tease out the recollection. "It wasn't too long before the...before the accident." She bit her lip in old pain. "Mom did a photo shoot with her at Versailles and took me along. You and Lillian stayed at home in the apartment in Rome.

"I thought she was the prettiest woman I had ever seen," she sighed. "In fact, I told her so. And she picked me up and hugged me and told me how beautiful I was." Even in the dim light, Jane could see the tears glimmer on her cheeks. "And then Mom came out of her trailer in her slinky dress and I knew she was the most beautiful woman in the world. I watched them all day."

On the TV screen, Luthien and Beren had fallen in love, and an erotic scene was playing out, at once tender and passionate. The immortal elf-maiden gave her love to a mortal, last scion of a ragged line which had been all but wiped from the face of the earth. In response, her father declared that to claim Luthien as his wife Beren must prove his worth by retrieving a gem from the crown of the evil Morgoth.

Her stomach rumbled, and Jane slipped out of the room. In the kitchen, she prepared a sundae, whipped cream and maraschino cherries on top of heaping scoops of rocky road ice cream. When she came back into the room, Lillian slanted a curious eye at her.

"When you're done with it, Aunt Jane, can I borrow your hollow leg?"

"What?"

"You've been eating like a marathon runner getting ready for a race for the last two days. Are you okay?"

Lillian's voice was concerned, which made her bite back her first reflexive denial. "What makes you think I'm not okay?"

"Come on, Aunt Jane. You wouldn't be the first woman to go on an eating binge after you got bad news." Beside her, Colleen nodded solemnly.

Jane resisted the urge to laugh. "So, you think since my project was canceled, I'm going to eat a pint of Haagen-Daz and curl up with my cats, like some lonely old lady?"

Lillian didn't blink. "It's happened before. You had a huge breakfast. And for dinner, you had, let's see...a big steak, twice-baked potatoes, corn on the cob-"

"Breadsticks," said Colleen.

"And now you're snorking down another six or eight hundred calories," finished Lillian.

Now Jane did laugh. "Girls, you're overreacting. Yes, I'm eating big meals. But only because I have time. Normally I have a bagel for breakfast, microwaved soup for lunch, then maybe a decent meal for supper, if I get home before dark. Which isn't often." She let her voice soften. "I appreciate the fact you're looking out for me. But it isn't necessary. Of course," she added with a grin, "if I start to resemble the Goodyear Blimp, you have my permission to stage an intervention." She took a big spoonful of ice cream by way of punctuation.

The girls looked deeply doubtful, but let the matter drop. In the movie, Luthien was weeping over the dead body of her lover, slain by a hideous werewolf. Jane swallowed, moved by grief. Unwilling to watch the rest of the film, even knowing the joy beyond hope which would occur, she finished the rest of her ice cream and gave an exaggerated yawn.

"Well, I'm off to bed. I'll see you all in the morning. Don't stay up too late. And Zach, make sure you put on another coat of aloe before you go to bed."

"What am I, a wall you're trying to paint?" he grumbled good-naturedly.

"A red one," Colleen snickered.

*****

Upstairs in her bedroom, Jane shed her clothes with a sigh. She was glad to finally be alone, away from the kids. She smiled to herself, imagining their reaction if they knew that their straightlaced aunt had been gently fantasizing throughout the movie, putting Jeff's face on Beren's rugged body.

I never thought it could be this way, she thought, dimming the lights and crawling into bed. If I had known what it was like, I would have been a lot more patient with the kids. No wonder Zach pretty much locked himself in his room his freshman year of high school. Did it happen for him the same way it did for me? The amazing discovery of the pleasure your body can hold for you?

With difficulty, she pulled her mind away from the forbidden temptation of her nephew, and instead opened a seldom-used drawer on her nightstand. She was worried the batteries might have worn down from sheer age and disuse, but as soon as she flicked the button, the vibrator gave a satisfying hum in her hand. She had bought it years ago, driven by desperation, but it had been as useless as every other attempt to coerce her body into cooperating with her.

123456...8