The Taboo Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled to herself. "You're pretty good, too," she replied. "I love the way you feel inside me." She pulled him in again for emphasis. "Hard and strong and hot." Her canal clutched at him as he entered and withdrew, eliciting delightful feelings in her silken depths.

Encouraged, Jeff began to thrust more deeply into her, and she began to tremble, her orgasm building to a crescendo. She felt she could feel everything, from his lips murmuring words of love and desire, to the sac of his scrotum, filled with life-bearing seed, slapping against her thighs, to his beautiful penis, ready to explode into her.

With a trembling gasp, her climax hit, the muscles of her vagina clamping around Jeff's cock. He stopped pumping, and she moaned in frustration.

"No," she panted, even as her muscles rippled and the pleasure poured through her. "Keep going. I need it, Jeff. I need it so bad. Give me your cum!"

In response, he set his hands on her hips and plunged into her, his restraint finally broken. His thrusts prolonged her orgasm, sending her to heights she never would have believed possible. She closed her eyes, keening her pleasure, as Jeff's hard, hot cock stroked in and out of her throbbing, clenching pussy.

Just when she thought she could not stand any more, when she thought she had reached the highest pinnacle of pleasure, Jeff stiffened behind her, his cock seemingly growing inside her, stretching her inner channel. With a muffled groan he spent himself, flooding her with a torrent of his seed, pumping out of him in a series of staccato bursts which only served to prolong her orgasm.

She came down, spiraling softly to rest, held lovingly in the circle of his arms. She squeezed her thighs together, trapping his softening cock.

"Stay here tonight?" he asked her softly, his arms still clasped around her waist.

"Love to," she murmured sleepily. As she drifted off, she heard the sound of his chuckle, then the feel of warm blankets pulled over them both, protecting them from the cool night air that drifted through the open windows.

*****

They made love again the next morning, Jane waking to pee, and then unable to resist the tempting sight of Jeff's morning erection. She slowly roused him from sleep, licking his stiff shaft, until he blinked happily awake.

She was still feeling the wonderful effects of her orgasm when she slipped away from his good-bye kiss at his front door and walked quickly back to her house. The early morning sun blinked off dew-drops that spangled the green grass of her front yard, making everything seem fresh and new.

Taking care to be quiet, she opened her front door. All was silent within. Treading softly, she clutched the sash of her bathrobe tightly around her waist and headed for the staircase.

As she crossed the floor of the living room, a lamp blinked on, revealing the forms of Colleen and Lillian, sitting on the couch. In the glare of the sudden light, she could see their frowning faces.

And in front of them, standing alone on the bare coffee table, the shape of the sample box. An empty syringe sat on top of it.

"Hello, Aunt Jane," Colleen said. "I think we have to talk."

End of Part One.

1...345678