The Taboo Transformation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until now, she thought smugly. She didn't bother recording this time. The masturbation session earlier in the afternoon had been for posterity. This one was for her. Her lips curved softly as she ran the buzzing tip of the vibrator over the slick folds of her pussy, already prepared for lovemaking. A week ago, the mere thought of having someone, anyone, watch her pleasure herself would have filled her with horror. Now, it brought a hint of spice to her life.

She sighed happily as she traced the outline of her cleft with the toy, her free hand moving down her chest to the close-clipped curls of the landing strip she had recently shaved into her pubis. With gentle pressure, she pushed her fingers down on the low mound of her mons, encouraging her clit to emerge. When it did, she touched it with the tip of the vibrator.

God!

Overcome by sensation, she threw an arm across her mouth, trying to restrain the scream of pleasure which tried to fight its way out of her throat. The feeling was indescribable, a purring buzz which reached every corner and crevice of her being.

Shaking, she removed the vibrator from her clitoris, instead moving it to her damp core. As the tip traced her folds, she wondered at how her body seemed to have become exponentially more sensitive in just a few days. Were Valentina's genes subtly mutated, giving her more pleasure from sex than other women? Or was it a simple case of her own body being less responsive than most?

Probably the former, she thought, groaning as the vibrator sank deep within her. She writhed slowly as she experienced again the ecstatic feeling of being filled, being complete. God, I want a man. A hard man, filling me with his cock, his hot hard cock, filling me with his cum, pumping me full of it. Her nipples were tight and hot on her chest, her entire upper body filled with a slow, dull ache. Why can't this damn vibrator be hot? Couldn't they modify it somehow? Her trembling fingers softly stroked the pulsing nubbin of her clitoris, while her other hand more and more rapidly plunged the vibrator into the sopping sheath of her pussy.

Her feet pressed flat on the bed, her hips pumping up lewdly. Sweat gathered on her as her body heated. All her being seemed to gather into her core, her mind focused on nothing but her own body's pleasure. Her teeth clenched as she worked towards her orgasm, never doubting she would reach the peak.

With a final thrust, she buried the vibrator deep inside her. At the same time, her inner muscles convulsed, rippling through her vagina and her belly in excruciating waves of pleasure. She groaned, her teeth locked around the joyous shout she urgently wished to release to the world, notifying it of her bliss. What emerged from her mouth instead was more guttural, a deep, drawn-out moan, primal in its intensity. Anyone who knew her would have been shocked to hear such a sound coming from the always-calm Jane.

Panting, she collapsed onto the bed, waiting while the last fleeting aftershocks of her climax slowly receded. She smiled down at her body lovingly. It seemed incredible to her that such a change to her entire sexual makeup had occurred in just one short day. Twenty-four hours before, she wouldn't have dared dream of such a result. Now, as she snapped off the bedside lamp, she felt she was on the edge of a precipice, with an uncertain future ahead of her.

She pulled the covers up over her and closed her eyes, rolling onto one side. Whatever happens, it has to be better than the past.

*****

As their aunt's footsteps receded up the stairs, Colleen turned down the volume of the movie, then paused it altogether.

"Hey!" Lillian protested. "I'm watching this."

"You've seen it a dozen times," Colleen said unsympathetically.

"More," put in Zach from his position beside her. They had, almost without noticing, moved into the same spots on the couch they had shared since childhood; Zach in the middle, Colleen and Lillian flanking him to either side. He looked at his older sister quizzically. "What's up, Colleen?"

She paused for a second, then spoke, her voice uncharacteristically hesitant. "Have you guys noticed anything...strange...about Aunt Jane the last few days?"

"What, besides eating like a horse?" said Lillian. She thought back, considering. "I mean, she was plenty pissed about her project getting canceled. You all saw her last night at supper. I don't think I've ever seen her so mad."

The others gave nods of agreement. Their aunt was usually so calm and collected it was difficult to tell when she was truly angry. What could be mistaken in mere aggravation in others was, for Jane, a screaming rage. Lillian shivered as she remembered when she had been brought home for shoplifting. Her aunt had never raised her voice. Instead, she had discussed the matter with Lillian in a calm, cold, clinical voice which never rose above ordinary conversational tones. But that had not hidden the fury in her eyes.

"But besides that," she continued, "not really. To be honest, if she wasn't eating like she is, I'd say there was nothing wrong at all. She certainly didn't seem upset or depressed today. In fact, she was pretty darn cheerful. Relaxed. You know how she is always under control. But today she seemed to be letting go a little bit."

"Zach, what about you?"

He shifted on the couch, suddenly grateful his sunburn hid the guilty flush of blood which heated his cheeks. When his aunt had helped him earlier in the day by putting aloe on his ravaged back, her touch had unaccountably aroused him. He had found himself remembering his nineteenth birthday several weeks before, and the prank some of his friends in the dorm had played on him, taking him out for a 'birthday dinner' which had ended in a trip to an adult massage parlor.

He squirmed, deeply uncomfortable, as he recalled the tired, jaded woman who had come into the room, and her sad attempts to make him feel special. Attempts, he knew, she had made for hundreds of men before him. Her touch had been far less seductive than that of his aunt. Jane's had been more gentle, more intimate, and he had been aroused with a fierce intensity which both startled and alarmed him. Her hands had felt less like a doctor's and more like a lover's, drifting gently over his skin, and he had been achingly erect in mere seconds. He had been both incredibly relieved and shamefully disappointed when she had left him to finish the job alone. Relieved because he had been on the verge of making his arousal painfully obvious. And disappointed because he had seen his aunt, for the first time, as a desirable woman in her own right.

"Not really," he said, trying to keep his voice casually disinterested. "She seems like the same Aunt Jane we've always known."

Lillian squinted at him suspiciously, but he kept his face carefully bland. His twin always seemed to know when he was lying, even when she didn't call him on it.

"All right," Colleen said reluctantly. "Maybe I'm just imagining things."

"Well, we've got two weeks here with her before she goes back to work," her sister said reasonably. "If she starts acting weird we'll be able to help her out."

"Sounds like a plan," the blond said. She started the movie back up. In seconds, the only sound in the room was the triumphant swell of music as Beren was brought back from death.

*****

Well, now I know where all the food has been going, Jane thought blankly the next morning, as she stared at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. Her hand came up, trying to prove with touch what her mind refused to believe.

She had breasts! Tiny, almost imperceptible to one who was not as familiar with her body as she was, but breasts nonetheless. She prodded the skin around her aereolae in fascination, watching as the flesh gave slightly under her touch. She measured the small swells with her hands, cupping them in her palms, feeling her nipples peak, driven by her joy.

You should have anticipated this. It was an unforgivable blunder, one which, if it had occurred in a colleague, she would have spent a happy hour taking apart in painstaking detail. Breasts are mostly fat. And that has to come from somewhere. Maybe if you had some excess flesh your body would have simply redistributed it. But instead it's driving your appetite so it can get what it needs. You better be sure to list this under "unintended side effects." when you take this public.

Still naked, she stalked over to her laptop. A few minutes had confirmed what she already knew, and she blinked as the facts sank in.

Each pound of human fat contains thirty-five hundred calories. If I reach Valentina's measurements, my breasts will weigh approximately three pounds total. So I will need to take in an excess of over ten thousand calories in order to supply the needed fat.

As if in answer, her belly rumbled ominously. So it looks like I have about a couple of weeks of a huge appetite to look forward to. All I need to do is eat an extra eight hundred or thousand calories a day, and I'll be all set.

She shivered. This...this is like magic. It's one thing to plot the results on a graph in a lab. But when it's your own body...it's incredible. Her hand strayed to her breasts again, touching them with wonder.

Her stomach grumbled again, this time more insistent. "Okay, okay," she said to it, looking down in exasperation. "I'm going down to eat. Happy?"

I am.

*****

The girls were already up and awake when she entered the kitchen, their breakfast apparently already completed. Jane could feel their eyes on her as she idly rummaged through the cabinets, looking for something to eat. Mindful of the way they had been obviously worried about the startling increase in her appetite, she settled for a simple breakfast of toast and oatmeal; a meal that was calorie-rich without being suspiciously large.

"So what are you two doing today, as if it isn't obvious?" she asked with a smile. Both young women were dressed in shorts and bikini tops, showing off their sleek young bodies.

"We're going to the lake at Minniehaha Park," Lillian answered. "We've already got my car packed with what we need. Towels, sunscreen, snacks, drinks. Do you want to come along?"

She smiled and shook her head. "Thanks, but I think I'll stay here today." At the stove, the water began to boil, and she tipped the dry oatmeal into the pot.

"How about you, Zach?" Lillian asked as her brother entered the kitchen.

"How about me what?" he answered, pulling a packet of bagels out of the fridge.

"How about you going to the lake with us?"

He shuddered and shook his head. "No way. I've had enough of Mister Sun for a while. He hurt me too badly yesterday." Despite his words, Jane thought his skin looked much improved.

"We've got an umbrella," Lillian wheedled. "You don't have to be in the sun at all if you don't want."

"Nah. I think I'll go and see a movie. Besides, if I go with you two, I'll have to listen to you compare every man at the lake with your dream man." He gagged theatrically.

Jane stirred the pot. "What a terrible thing to endure," she teased. "Your two sexy sisters sitting beside you, describing each man and how they don't measure up. Completely unaware that the answer to their dreams is only a few feet away." She broke off, aware of the incredulous looks they were giving her.

"Okay," Colleen said at last. "That was...weird." She shared a glance with her sister. "I mean, it's not like Zach is ugly. But..." she trailed off.

"It's a joke, girls," she said, not meeting their eyes. She turned back to the stove and ladled her cooked oatmeal into a bowl, tossing some raisins in for flavoring. She sat down at the table. "I'm not suggesting Zach is the man for you. Just that he has a lot to offer the right woman. Smart, reasonably attractive, funny when the mood strikes him-" she broke off, aware she was embarrassing her nephew, and shifted in her seat, aware of a growing ache in her pelvis which mirrored that in her chest.

That's the joint pain you warned yourself about, she thought. Despite the discomfort, she had to hide a triumphant smile as the proof of her therapy's effectiveness manifested once again. She spooned brown sugar onto her oatmeal and began to eat.

Beside her, Lillian was eying her twin speculatively, with gleam of mischief in her eyes. "Well, Aunt Jane does have a point," she said, with the air of one conceding a painful truth. "Zach isn't actually ugly. Not that much, at least. Clinically speaking."

"And he hardly ever poops his pants anymore," Colleen added. "I mean, if he found the right woman, she might actually think he was a good catch. Until she found out she was going out with a disgusting liberal politician."

Zach raised his eyebrows. He had never pretended he wasn't ambitious, and his choice of Wisconsin as his college only served as further proof. The campus in Madison had been a hotbed of liberal politics for decades. He was already making noise about going into local government once he graduated. Or maybe working for one of Minnesota's swarm of Democratic officeholders.

"Every move forward this country has made in the last sixty years has been due to liberals, Colleen," he said mildly, but his eyes blazed at the prospect of a verbal duel with his sister, who was far more conservative than he was. "Remind me again of all the great things the Republican Party has done for women lately."

"I'm not a Republican, you dope! I'm independent!"

"Right. You know what they say in Texas? There ain't nothing in the middle of the road except yellow stripes and dead jackrabbits. Man up and pick a side."

Jane smiled as they bickered, listening to the conversation with only half an ear. In no time at all, her spoon was scraping the bottom of her bowl, and she stole a bagel from Zach's plate over his futile protests.

They're beautiful, she suddenly realized. All of them. Not only Zach, but his sisters as well. Lillian and Colleen practically glowed with youth and good health, their faces alight with intelligence as they argued with their brother.

A pity about their breasts. Despite the best efforts of the bikini tops, they couldn't disguise the fact that neither Colleen or Lillian had a large bust. What they had was delightful. There just wasn't very much of it.

You could give them more. The thought slithered through her mind like an attractive serpent, poisonously seductive. Imagine what the two of them would look like if they had breasts like Valentina. Or Madeline Chambers. Or Heather Stinson. Or any of the other women you collected samples from. Her mouth grew dry as her mind's eye conjured up the image, putting a pair of large, teardrop-shaped breasts on Colleen's athletic torso. For Lillian, a provocative pair of c-cups suddenly sprouted from her chest, capped with perky dark nipples.

No, she thought. It's too early. You can't possibly have enough data yet. It's easy enough when it's only your own life you're playing with. But you cannot put them in danger.

*****

"Leaving for the theater soon?" Jane asked her nephew a few hours later. It was almost noon, and she had been trying to keep the lid on her impatience as Zach idled around the house. Jeff was going to be showing up to mow the lawn soon, and the last thing she wanted was for Zach to still be there when he arrived.

"In a little bit," he said carelessly. He glanced over at her, taking in her tense posture. "Why? What's going on?"

"Nothing is going on," she snapped peevishly, then instantly regretted it.

Zach was no fool. "Something is going on," He narrowed his eyes speculatively.

"It's nothing," she protested. She looked down at her feet. "Jeff's coming over to mow the lawn in a little bit, is all." Weakly, she tried to counterattack. "If you had done it earlier in the week, he wouldn't need to do it for you."

He ignored the jibe. "But that doesn't explain why don't want me around." He blinked as realization hit him, then grinned in glee. "Aunt Jane! You want to be alone with Jeff. Don't you? That's why you want me out of your hair."

"It's not like that," she said. "We...I...I invited him to hang out by the pool after he got done. It's been a while since we've talked. And I hoped to do it alone," she finished, feeling foolishly nervous.

For a moment she thought he would refuse, but then he smiled softly and came over to give her a hug. "I'm gone," he said into her hair. He backed away, smiling down at her. "I don't know where you finally got the guts to finally invite him over, but I hope it works out for you."

"It's not a date, Zach. It isn't even...it isn't..."

"It is." He slipped his feet into a pair of loafers and picked up his car keys. When he turned back to her he had a half-smile on his face. "I can tell how important it is to you. What time should I be back? Should I look for a sock on the doorknob?"

She laughed, thinking back to some of the codes girls in her dorm had used to let their roommates know they should stay away when they wanted "alone time" with their significant others. "I think I can be a little more subtle than that." She thought for a moment. "Five o'clock. That should give us enough time. If I need more, I'll send you a text."

He nodded. "Sounds good." He paused for a moment, then added, "I'll send something to Colleen and Lillian, too, if you need me to. You don't want them to discover you're poaching their dream man."

"God forbid."

*****

An hour later, Jane was nearly weeping with frustration. She had raided both her own wardrobe and those of her nieces, but had not found anything suitable to wear. A dozen different outfits were discarded, lying in heaps on the floor of her bedroom, testaments to her indecision.

The problem, she thought bleakly, was her chest. Despite the miraculous appearance of breasts on her body, she had discovered that what she had was not enough. She wanted more, and she had to restrain herself from eating more food in a pathetic attempt to make her breasts grow faster. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, trying to make them get bigger through sheer force of will.

Just like a watched pot never boils, she thought with black humor, a watched set of tits never grows.

All right. She ran her hands through her hair. So you aren't going to have a huge pair of boobs when he comes over. This changes things how? You didn't have anything when you invited him over yesterday, and he didn't seem disgusted by the idea. At least now you have a pair of a-cups. Nice ones, too. Her hands lingered on the tiny swells, shivering as the flesh drew into goosebumps. In her imagination, she could see the dance of her body chemistry, layer on layer of fat cells doing the work of five or six years in a matter of weeks.

A memory of her teenage years was brought into sharp focus, her mother shaking her head in exasperation at her daughter and telling her to concentrate on what she did have. Her mother was gone, safely retired to Arizona with her father, but that didn't mean her words didn't carry their own load of wisdom.

What do I have? My legs. No one has ever said they aren't good.

In seconds she was in Colleen's room, pawing through her bureau. She soon found what she was looking for. Back in her bedroom, she spun happily, the cut-off shorts hugging the curves of her rear. They were just short enough to show a hint of her ass-cheeks, the pale skin contrasting beautifully with the blue denim. Underneath, she wore a pair of red bikini bottoms, the straps high enough to peek over the waistband of the shorts.

She tied the bikini top, then adjusted it so her breasts sat comfortably in the small cups. She paused as a thought struck her. If my breasts keep growing, I'll have to buy new clothes! Bras and bikinis and everything! She grinned. Somehow the idea did not seem too terrible. She shifted in the warm room, aware of another, more familiar warmth lower down. Her body, it seemed, was more than ready to start the festivities early.

1...345678