The Tail Pt. 02

Story Info
Priya reveals her still-developing tail to Sumit.
2.8k words
4.62
4.4k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Priya stretched into wakefulness to find herself lying on her stomach, lazily squirming her tail back and forth between her and the covers, giving her a sensually stroking awakening. Her cunt was crusty and sticky with dried juices from the night before, and her tail felt that way too.

As she squirmed back and forth within her bed, her arousal teased her and she wished that Sumit was here for her to wake and fuck. She'd love to ride him and feel him stiffen and rock beneath her, providing that nice hard penetrating cock for her to grind her swelling cunt against. And while that cock might not be actually available to her right now, her finger would substitute for it, dipping inside and pulling tight to stimulate both her G-spot and her clit. Then writhe back and forth, her breasts also grinding against the bed as she ran her sensual tail around her thigh, breathing in sharp hard puffs against her pillow.

She wanted and needed to get off well to start her day, and soon enough she began to gasp and shake, a small but solid orgasm that had her holding tight in place with the hand that was tugging at her cunt, riding the stimulation down as she lay tight beneath it.

Her morning lustfulness now satiated, Priya pulled her naked form from bed and checked in the mirror what she had thought that she had felt already. As she had expected, her tail had not yet finished growing. The length of extension seemed consistent still, now at around three quarters of a meter, which didn't really seem as much a difference as between a quarter and a half.

As she ran her hand up along its length, to feel if anything had changed, she did find something else that did surprise her greatly. As her hand reached the end of the length of her tail, right where it entered her backside just above her butt, she felt the sensation of wiry curly hair around its base. In fact, it felt like pubic hair, and as she turned to make her butt visible in the mirror, she saw that yes, indeed it was. The look and texture was clearly just the same as that between her legs around her cunt, only this was around the base of the tail instead.

In some ways, this felt strange to Priya, but in another way it seemed to her to make a lot of sense. Her tail was certainly as sexually sensitive as genitals, and she seemed to be responding just as strongly to it as to touch upon her cunt or breasts, so it if was going to have genital hair as well that seemed quite sensible. It looked to her, in fact, surprisingly similar to the way a cock would look, rising clean and hairless from its nest of pubes, although the structural nature of its flesh was clearly very much different than that.

She felt and stroked the pubes around her tail, enjoying the scratchy new sensation, and brought her other hand to feel the pubes around her cunt as well. Very similar indeed the two sensations were, and ones that she enjoyed. She'd just gotten off already though, and now was time to get her morning moving, so Priya stepped away from pleasure and went to the utilitarian business of her morning wash and dressing.

As before, a sari and no underwear seemed the best choice for clothing for the day. As she went about her prayers and breakfast, however, Priya noticed that her tail was no longer keeping still within her clothes. Instinctively, she seemed to move it back and forth in a somewhat restless manner. This would definitely not do, since if she could feel it brushing back and forth against her sari, then others might notice some unusual motions of its fabric also.

So Priya got a small scarf out and gently tied her tail to one leg. Walking, she found it binding slightly, so shifted and loosened things a bit to find a good balance of enough movement to make walking comfortable, but not enough to let the movements show outside. Satisfied, she finished her morning routines and went to work.

Priya's day at the firm was more complicated today, but she was now also more accustomed to dealing with her growing tail. Every couple of hours, she adjusted her tail in the restroom, shifting the binding to be properly situated for its growing length. Tempted though she was to linger and fondle her new appendage, though, she always returned as promptly as she'd left.

The bindings came to irk her somewhat, as her expressive tail attempted to move itself about. Indeed, she realized that much like other mammal's tails, her tail seemed to be reflecting her emotions, in repose when she was calm and moving more when she was feeling more intense. When she was feeling good, she felt it pulling slowly back and forth and when she was annoyed it seemed to twitch a restless upset. Priya felt annoyed quite often, and distracted, and almost snapped at co-worker who had done nothing wrong. She made it through the day eventually, though, and had to face the journey home.

All her whole way back, Priya feared what she was walking to at home. Sumit would be there, freshly woken from his post-work sleep and ready for his night with her. They had made a custom of a night to re-connect when he would come to the end of a cycle of shifts and had his day off coming. Tonight, Sumit would be expecting a night of couple time together and likely a round of sex or two. And normally she'd be looking forward to it just as much as he, but now, today, with her tail still binding down beneath her underwear-less sari, Priya felt quite vulnerable and naked in a most unpleasant way. Tonight, her marriage might be broken, if he saw her changing body and rejected her.

The closer that she got to home, the more she felt that would be how it went. How could such a change be natural, and what man would want a woman with a strange deformity like this? She feared and felt like she should hide, but knew that would be no solution. Now was the time, the night to tell her husband what was going on. He would still love her or he would not, but she must cast her fortune to the hands of the Goddess and pray that she would guide her husband's heart along the lover's path. Drawing closer to their high-rise, Priya began to say a prayer lightly, clasping her hands and casting half-remembered Sanskrit on the air, wishing her prayers to drift along the breeze to the sacred waters of the river.

In, up, and the elevator let her off upon her very floor. The door of the flat swam up before her and Priya closed her eyes one moment to collect herself, then opened it up and went inside to find her husband waiting for her. Sumit had clearly been sitting and reading in the chair by the balcony door, and now was rising to greet her with his face open wide in a great big grin. "Jaya!" he called, his pet name for her, and started toward her even as she closed and locked the door.

Her heart was pounding and she saw that he could see that things were not all right with her. "Jaya, what's wrong? Did something happen in the street?"

"No, Sabu." Even in her fear, Priya still used her own pet name for Sumit. "It isn't that."

"But something, Jaya. I can see that you are most upset." He looked at her with such concern and tenderness that Priya could not help but hope. Hope, she thought, oh Goddess let my hopes all be fulfilled.

"Let me take my shoes off first, then we'll talk."

"OK. I like your sari too. You are looking especially lovely to me today. Was there something unusual to do at work?"

Priya was having a hard time dealing with this. She should have anticipating this onslaught of interest and concern, but she hadn't, thinking only of the conversation that would come next. "Sabu, please, just wait."

He cocked his head to the side and watched her as she came inside, set down her bag and washed her hands. "Sabu," she said, "I need to show you something."

Now Sumit began to look at her with puzzlement. Priya went on, "Come with me," and walked tensely back into their bedroom. Inside, she waited until he'd followed her and shut the door, then looked him in his wide dark eyes and said, "There is something going on with my body that I don't understand."

Now Sumit was starting to look worried. Breaking in he asked, "Are you sick? Is something hurting?"

"No, No. It isn't that, I think. But I definitely need some help and advice from Dr. Sumit." That got a smile from both of them. "I, well, I... there's something growing on my body."

"Can you show me?" Now Sumit's worry was clearly growing, like he was thinking about cancer or something. And could it be some sort of cancer? But cancer was just some blobby thing, wasn't it? That could not be it, she thought. And damn, she needed him as a doctor and a husband.

"Sabu, I will. I want to. I need to have to look at it. But, I need to tell you, it's not what you are thinking."

"No, Jaya? What do you think I'm thinking?"

"Well, cancer. Or maybe a parasite. Or I don't know, I'm not the doctor in the room."

"Well, then, why don't you let me see and then we'll see if this is something serious or not."

"Yes, yes, but... you need to know it's very strange. And it's still growing too." Even as they had talked, Priya had felt the twinge of another regular increment of growth.

"Priya, will you stop stalling and just let me see?" Then Sumit was clearly struck by an idea, "Unless, is this a matter for your gynocologist? Is that what has you so upset and nervous? You know, I see a lot of things in the emergency room. There is nothing that could be going on with your body that could shock me."

Now Priya was starting to feel annoyed as well, just like she knew that Sumit must be since he'd changed the name that he was calling her. But she was trying to explain! It just kept getting tangled up, and he would not shut up enough for her to finish trying to explain. "Just stop! I'll just shut up and show you and then you can fucking try to figure all this out."

She reached down beneath her sari and carefully undid the scarf that bound her tail. Then she turned her back to Sumit and flipped up the bottom of her sari, exposing her bare legs, ass, and tail all in one fast motion. "There! That fucking tail is what's been stressing me out for the past two days!"

She felt her tail begin to sway, twitching back and forth like an agitated cat. She held position there, aware that without underwear she was quite exposed, and waited while Sumit stood in silence.

When he'd been standing for several seconds without remarking anything, she turned her head to look back over her shoulder at him. His eyes were riveted to her ass, his mouth working but no words yet coming out. She watched and waited as he stared, then finally he spoke. "Jaya," he said, "is that a tail?"

"It seems to be." Her voice was dripping with sarcasm.

"But how?"

"I don't know. It simply started growing there two days ago, while I was walking home from work. I don't know why, I don't know how, I don't know what to do about it!" She dropped the cloth and turned around back once again to face him. "I don't know why I have a tail, but I've been terrified to show you, since it's weird and strange and seems unnatural." Priya felt both defiant and very small, both feelings churning around inside her stomach fighting one another.

"I've certainly never seen the like before." Sumit seemed not to be upset, but fascinated, no doubt the puzzle-solving doctor in him starting to build a case file in his head. Priya was happy about the first, but not so sure she liked the second.

"Jaya," he asked, "may I touch it?"

"You may," she said, "but I need to warn you that it is rather sensitive."

"It's hurting you?"

"No, no," she blushed, "It's actually kind of the opposite of that." Sumit seemed not to get it, so she went on, "It feels good when I touch it."

"Oh," he said, then again much smaller, "Oh."

"I'll tell you what," said Priya, "I'm going to get undressed and lie down on the bed, and then you can conduct a proper medical examination of your wife."

"OK," he said, and went to straighten out the sheets while Priya stripped her sari off. She left her bra still on, but other than that she was entirely naked, nothing but her jewelry and her bangles. And then she lay down on the bed, face down, and closed her eyes, feeling tentative and hopeful.

She felt, as much as heard, Sumit lean over her. Priya's heart was beating fast, but she told her tail to relax and lie down along her legs. Sumit first touched her tentatively, in the middle of her back, then slid his hand down toward her ass and tail. His hand came into the nest of short and curly pubic hair around her tail, and she felt him begin to explore it with his fingers. She gave a little sigh of pleasure at the sensation. This didn't feel like doctor touch, not all detached and forceful, but the slower and smoother lover's touch that she desired.

Sumit said nothing, but his hand moved up, now moving along her tail, wrapping lightly around as he pulled his hand down its length, lifting her tail up off her legs and letting it slide back down as his hand moved on. A caring touch, so sensitive, and Priya made a little humming sound. Then Sumit brought his other hand along, more firmly, and the sensual pleasure of the touch rose higher. Priya began to squirm and groan, feeling her cunt begin to warm and moisten. Sumit was still not saying anything, but she heard his breathing getting harder, knew that he must be aroused as well, as he kept stroking down her tail, each hand returning to the top and sliding down again, again. Her needy cunt demanded more, and Priya began to whine a little sexy whine, bringing her knees up under her to raise her ass up in the air. The smell of her arousal filled the space between them.

Up on her knees, face still down in the sheets, Priya felt Sumit reach one hand beneath to cup her cunt, feeling his strong flat palm compress her swollen labia, squishing in the growing open moisture there. His other continued to stroke her tail, and Priya kept making appreciative sounds of pleasure and encouragement.

"May I?" he asked.

"Yes, fuck me," she replied, and then he paused and took his hands away and she heard the sounds of clothing coming off. Then back, his hands along her waist, cock up and hard below her. She reached back with one hand and spread her cunt to make it easy for Sumit to enter. He plunged into her and Priya moaned, ecstatic at her loving man filling up her cunt. Her waving tail reached around and wrapped his waist, a meter nearly enough to make it all the way around. As he held on to her hips and thrust, she clenched him tight in turn, her tail pulling with all the strength that she could muster to hold him tight against her cunt, an extra little bit of pressure and a lovely pulling sensation on her oh so sensitive tail as well. As all the different feelings built, Priya heard herself call out, clenching and shaking on his cock, and then her husband came as well and filled her with his warm and jetting sperm, moaning her name and calling her a goddess, princess, lover, sexy, wife.

She held him tight a long time there, feeling his slowly wilting cock deflating bit by bit inside her cunt. He stroked her back and ran his hands along her tail, at least the part accessible near his front. She clenched her tail from time to time, feeling the pull turned into pushing at her swollen pleasured cunt. Eventually, though, she let him go and pulled herself off of his cock, turning on her back to face him and receiving his slumping form into her arms. The two of them lay there holding each other, sweaty and nearly naked, no clothing on either but her bra, their breathing slowly settling.