The Tainted Ladyship Pt. 01

Story Info
A story of a young Lady who's life will take a sharp turn...
2k words
4.22
2.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 - Brigette's Patchouli Paradise

The air was crisp. The blue sky speckled with soft linen clouds. The courtyard was lightly damp from the previous week's rain. The surrounding land hummed a melody of life as spring introduced itself to the glen. Spring brought peace and fertility to the castle, flowers would fight their way through mortar and stone to present their precious petals. Among the peace was a large splashing of dirt as Brigette fell backside first to the ground.

Though Brigette was a woman, her father had insisted that she be trained. He knew being a nobleman made his daughter a target and wanted her to have the best protection. This is why Brigette found herself coated in mud, backside sore to the touch. Her hands, once soft and tender, callus and hard.

"I thought you had improved?" mocked Caleb, the trainer. He threw his sword between his hands and glared at Brigette, his cocky aura pissing her off. He glided over and smacked her back with the flat of his sword. He let out a conceited laugh and adopted his fighting stance. Brigette clenched her teeth and got up. She remembered all her training. Stance wide, shoulders relaxed. She knew her body wasn't built for fighting. Her slender frame attracted many men of the regal court, but her body never maintained muscle from her training. She knew the disadvantages nature gave her, yet she wanted to succeed.

She scanned the courtyard for anything that would help her against Caleb. She looked over the loam courtyard for any objects on the ground. They were too far from the stables for her to use any tools. As she glanced over the yard, she saw her leverage. Just as she looked back, Caleb lunged forward.

She brought her sword to his, a metallic clang at the contact. A rhythmic clanking of swords filled the courtyard. Caleb grunted, each swing with the intent of ending his opponent. Brigette struggled under his brutish strength. Though she was overwhelmed she kept her composure. Brigette's feet manoeuvred angelically, her plan unfolding. She just had to get him where she needed. Like a choreographed dance, they caracoled round the battlefield. Their swords created the tempo of their scrappy jaunt.

Just when Caleb thought he had her, Brigette kicked up the rock at her feet straight into his groin. Caleb dropped his sword and fell to his knees. Brigette brought her sword to his chin and tilted his head up. "I guess I have improved," Brigette flirted, smirking as Caleb crumpled to the ground.

"You cheated! You used that rock."

"Father says 'use the battlefield to your advantage, my dear'. I just followed his orders."

Brigette offered out her hand to lift Caleb up. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the ground, rolling to position himself above her. He placed his sword to her neck. "I'm sure he also said something about never dropping your guard," Caleb's lips curled up, a lustful glint in his eyes. "Looks like I won again, my lady."

Brigette groaned and turned away, blushing "You know I dislike you calling me that. Just call me Brie."

Caleb withdrew his sword and got up, offering his hand to Brigette. "I am not that weak," scoffed Brigette, pushing his hand away. Her muscles ached again, the small of her back sore from Caleb throwing her. She looked at her sore blooded hands and felt disheartened. No matter what tactic she used, Caleb was always one step ahead. Though something about how he grabbed her made her heat up.

She'd never thought of him that way before, but something about his dominating presence made her flush. She looked over at him as he brushed himself off. He was not beautiful like the regal men she was used to. He was rugged and buff. A man of the streets. A worker. His father was a blacksmith and supplied him with fine crafted swords. Growing up a working man gave him arms of steel. Always muggy and soot ridden, he had gotten fine with a sword from his uncle, the legendary knight of Astrakane. Her father had hired him as a favour to his most noble knight.

As Brigette gazed further she noticed the war wounds across his body. Scars etched into his skin as badges of honour. She bit her lip as she looked down at his hips. Men like Caleb were animalistic and brutish in the battlefield. Her mind swam with imagery of his feats on the battlefield and wondered if this transitioned into the bedroom. Her thighs squeezed together, and she felt a twitching in her groin.

"Lady Alwyn, it is time to get ready," the maid snapped Brigette out of her erotic haze. "Your bath is being prepared, my Lady."

"Ooo sounds nice, can I join?" Caleb laughed garishly, eyeing up Brigette. "I'm sure 'Brie' wouldn't mind some company."

"And I am sure my father would be thrilled to hear of your invitation," Brigette sniped back, holding back her blushing. Caleb laughed, seeing his charm had left its mark. He sauntered over to his equipment and hauled it onto his back, the weight of the weapons making his muscles ripple.

"I must get back to the shop with these, get my dad to make them extra nice for your father. I'll see you for more practice bright and early tomorrow 'Brie'" Caleb winked and left towards the gate. Brigette turned to follow her maid, not before checking out Caleb's defined glutes as he walked away.

Brigette followed her maid to her chambers. She gazed around the castle she called home. The walls stood high and proud. Draped with tapestries of their family crest. Brigette's heart ached as she gazed upon the portrait of her mother. Her mother had died many years ago while birthing her youngest siblings. Many said she was the spitting image of her mother. Her mother told her they were both blessed by the deities as their beauty stunned ordinary folk. Her mother was blessed with a soft fair face that Brigette inherited.

Brigette wondered if this was the reason why her father was so protective of her. She knew losing her mother had made her father unbearably burdened with sorrow, but she knew he kept it hidden from them all. She wondered if he would ever truly be happy again. The loud clunk of her heavy wooden door snapped her out of her haze. Walking into her chambers, she was powered by the scent of patchouli. Three maids tended to her room. One pouring oils and scents into the large metal tub, one laying out her royal attire and one placing down a plate of fruits and cheeses for her to divulge in.

"Thank you, ladies, for the beautiful spread" Brigette humbled, a gentle smile across her lips. Brigette needed this. Her body cried out from all the sparring she had participated in. The steaming water beckoning her in. Her maids bowed to her and scurried out of the chamber.

Brigette sighed and began undressing. She untied the lace from her corset and allowed it to drop to the ground. She slipped off her leather boots and placed them at the foot of her bed. Slipping her hands into her pants, she slid them off her legs, exposing her under garments. She gently slid her linen shirt over her blushed shoulders. She let it drop to the ground, exposing her perky breasts. Her nipples were erect with the chill that swept the castle.

She pulled off her under garments, her pink pussy slightly wet from her altercation with Caleb. Dipping her toe into the water, she felt her stress melt away. Her leg was enveloped by the hot aromatic water. The strain on her muscles unfurled as she sank into the water, her breasts buoyant peaked through. Brigette sighed and lay her head back and began to picture Caleb. Blushing, she imagined him bursting into her chambers and taking her. The hot water had her mind foggy and flustered, her legs crossed together in pleasure. She felt her breasts and imagined them to be Caleb's hands. Sounds of Caleb moaning flooded her mind. She thumbed her nipples, causing a twinge of excitement through her body. Her body succumbed to pleasure, her head tilting back as she rode each wave and sensation.

Slowly she slipped her hand down her stomach, letting her fingers trace each bump and imagined what Caleb would think of her body. Her hand ventured further till she reached her pussy. Even in the water, she could feel how wet her pussy was. She felt for her clit, which had swollen up at the thought of him. Slow warm pulses of desire radiated through her as she began to circle her clit. She bit her lip as she stifled moans. Images of Caleb sweating over her petite cunt swirled in her head.

She went faster and faster, her pants more audible. Her finger massaged deep into her. Her body began twitching as she got closer and closer. More thoughts of Caleb intruded her mind. She thought of his cock slipping into her. She imagined their bodies tangled in a mess of silk sheets. As she reached her climax, she bit her thumb to stop her screams of pleasure. She sank into the bath, her fingers roaming the edge of the tub.

She knew she would never be allowed to explore Caleb. As a nobleman's daughter she would be expected to marry a rich man's son to strengthen alliances. She knew her duties as the eldest daughter. Though thinking of such things isn't against the rules. She heard the clunk of her door open. She straightened her back and began lathering her arms. Maintaining regal composure, despite her post-orgasm red cheeks. "My lady, would you like us to assist you in getting ready for your meal?" Brigette's maid asked, jugs of hot water in hand. Brigette allowed them to wash her body, scrubbing off the dirt from her training.

Once she was clean, her maids began to dry and dress her. They placed her brunette hair in a simple half up knotted braid, interlaced with jewels. She stood up and grabbed her mother's rose quartz necklace. She tucked the stone between her breasts and exited her chambers. She could already smell the feast the kitchen staff had prepared for them. Her father had mentioned the arrival of guests accompanying them for their meal. She walked down the stairs accompanied by her maid and was greeted by her father. He beamed as he saw his daughter.

"You look just like your mother. She would be proud to see the beautiful young lady you have become," He cooed, tears welling in his eyes.

"Father, why are you being so sentimental? Are you okay?" Brigette stumbled. Her father had been more and more affectionate as of late. Brigette looked sceptically. She knew this look before.

"Brigette, since you have become nineteen, we have been making plans about your future," her father fluttered around the subject, fumbling for the right words.

"Father, what is it? It cannot be as bad as you are making it out to be," Brigette let out a worried chuckle. His face steeled over as he faced Brigette head on.

"The advisors and I have been looking for a suitable suitor for you," her father spoke. Brigette went scarlet with rage. She knew this would eventually come but not so soon. "We have invited the Terrowin family. They have a fine son for-" before her father could finish, Brigette stormed past her father into the main lounge and sank to bear rug. Her head sunk into her hands as she began to tear up.

She was not ready for this.

She knew this upcoming meal would be a nightmare. She straightened up her back and looked at her father as he walked into the room. "You did not consult me, father," fumed Brigette.

"I knew you would deny him before even considering this invitation," her father pedalled, kneeling next to her. "Brie, you do not have to accept him as your final option. From what I have heard he's not much of a man," he let out a chortle. Brigette softened her expression and giggled.

"Okay father, I will give him a chance. But if he turns out to be a toad, I get to put you in the stocks," she joked, standing to make her way to the dining hall.