The Take Over

Story Info
Handing over the baton.
3.8k words
3.26
32.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

I could feel his cock throb as he released his spunk deep into me; we both lay still for a couple of minutes as he softened and slipped out together with half his erupted load. He kissed the tip of my nose and glided to the side. We lay side by side, I felt wonderful. I held his hand between us as I felt the rest of his cum trickle out of my pussy. We both looked at each other and smiled; I knowing what we were doing was not right, but so good.

My name is Jodi; I'm fifty six years old and I have greying shoulder length curly brunet hair, which I dye... vanity has a lot to answer for. I am married to Joe, my husband for over twenty years; I was his trophy white wife for a black man back in those days. He was from the Caribbean and four years older than me. We had a great sex life which had withered away the last couple of years, and incidentally not the man by my side.

Although Joe and I had a form of sex life, it was a far cry from what we had and what we had come to have. Joe had health problems, hence his imminent early retirement. I was not sure of my life; I wanted a bit more, a bit more excitement, an adventure of some kind!

While Joe worked his last few months before he retired, I had found myself surfing porn sites and got my cheap thrills. Bathing time with images of older women being fucked to death by young youthful men filled my dream bubble.

For some reason I joined a dating site, just for the fun of it I suppose... To see what's out there! I had hundreds of men, all ages, all shapes and all colours who asked me to chat or meet up with them. I mostly deleted them as they did not interest me, especially ones without face pics. Then one day, I got a message from a man called Sam. He from his picture looked nice, nothing special... just nice, his eyes attracted me.

He claimed to be single and twenty eight years old. He was a white man, and again from his profile pictures he looked... nice enough.

He had sent a message to me... or just to everyone, who could tell, 'Hi, I'm not here looking for a new love, just someone to talk to. I've been cheated on and need to talk to someone with a sympathetic ear.'

I replied to him, as I said I somewhat liked his face, there was something about him; we exchanged very short one or two line messages every other day and from that we struck up a chatty relationship. We text chatted for almost a month. And although he claimed to be local, he never asked for us to meet.

Then one afternoon, he asked the question I thought he would have asked quite a while ago, he asked me how I would feel if I was cheated on and found out.

On replying to his question for some reason I wrote back saying, "It would take far too long to answer here. If you like we could chat over a coffee."

He agreed and we met at a local coffee shop we both knew. The coffee shop was a twenty minute walk from me or just five if I used my push bike. I used my bike a lot and I met him there.

We chatted about the cheating stuff and more. We soon made it a regular meeting, usually an hour over a slice of cake and a cup of coffee. Our internet chats dropped to a bare minimum, just to ask each other when to meet next. We met several times after that, and I felt confident with him to exchange phone numbers.

I had told him I was married but he never asked anything about my personal life, just day to day stuff and life experiences. He was very comfortable to be around, did not seem the type that was going to be pushy, demand sex or anything creepy like that.

Through our conversations I found out he had never been married, but had had girlfriends. His last one he actually caught her in an alleyway outside a club. Her skirt rode high and her knickers rode low on the ground around one ankle. She saw Sam looking at them fucking and she made it clear with the middle finger in the air towards him that she didn't want to be interrupted.

I was happy Sam liked me, I was not a beauty; I never was that in my younger day. But I was in a trim shape, I was not overweight, in fact, my husband Joe always said I seemed underweight to him. I on many occasions caught Sam looking at my cleavage, at my age... Made me happy!

Sam had just found a new job after being made redundant at his old place. So our meetings reduced to either weekends or sometimes in the evenings if I could make up an excuse to Joe. Usually it would be to see a friend of mine, Doreen. Joe knew I liked to cycle, so it was not unusual for me to take the bike and go.

The night before I was due to meet Sam, I was so horny I wanted Joe to fuck me. He said he was dog tiered and he fingered me to an unsatisfactory pathetic semi orgasm, which I faked. It made me scream out for a 'Big cock' in my head anyway!

Although Joe was a black man, contrary to porn sites, Joe was not a 'Mandingo,' nowhere near, but in his youth, with what he had for a cock, we fucked like crazy. But these days, his energy and enthusiasm for sex was not even ten percent of what it used to be, I suppose it was down to him being ill.

I felt like getting up and going onto a porn site to watch something, to finger myself to a better orgasm, but I turned over and went to sleep instead.

Joe was going into work Saturday. That was when I arranged to meet with Sam. But I had a few hours before I met him, so I went online, my usual porn sites, it got me worked up. It approached midday and we were due to meet in half an hour. As I continued to watch a particular fuck taking place, between a Milf and her son's friend, allegedly. I lost track of time and noticed it was three minutes before I met with Sam, shit I was going to be late!

I cleared the history, and turned things off. I quickly grabbed my keys and took the bike out of the garage. I sped to the coffee shop.

I was in such a rush that at one point where I would step off the bike to get it up onto a cycle path, I tried to bunny hop it up. The front wheel went up okay, but the rear slipped and the chain came off. Fuck!

I managed to get it back on but it kept coming off after a few turns of the crank. My hands were all greased up with the dirty chain. I got to the coffee shop where I saw Sam, coffees on the table and the usual slice of cake awaited me.

Sam got up when he saw me; I was huffing and very apologetic. He said, "Don't be sorry, I'm glad you came," he looked at my hands and back up to me, "What happened?"

I explained I was late and had to rush, but he said, "You shouldn't have rushed. I would have waited. Trust me I would have waited all afternoon."

I knew he would have, I said, "Thanks, but I still have a problem, the chain won't stay on."

He said, "Go get yourself cleaned up in the washroom. I'll see to your bike."

I went off inside to wash my hands, when I came out Sam said, "I know what it is, but I'll need a couple of tools."

I said, "I'm sorry I don't have anything on me."

He said, "Don't worry; I've got it back in my flat."

He looked up above the coffee shop. I looked up and asked, "You live up there?"

He smiled and said, "Yes, I live up there."

He said, "Lets finish our coffees and then I'll fix it," as we both sat.

We sat and chatted for a while, I caught him several times looking at my boobs, I wasn't going to pull him up on it, but he saw me looking at him when he looked at my boobs; made me blush as well as him.

He would smile awkwardly and then try and think of something to say. I would smile, a true smile that at his young age of twenty eight he found me somewhat attractive at fifty six.

I finished my cake and took hold of the coffee; on taking the first sip I said, "O that's gone cold! Serves me right for being late I suppose!"

Sam said, "I'll get you another," and stood.

Without really thinking I instinctively grabbed his hand by the wrist, I said, "Don't worry, it's quite alright, I wasn't that thirsty anyway."

He looked at my hand and I embarrassingly let go, I said, "Sorry."

I stood and said, "Let me know when you want to chat next."

I made a move towards my bike, and he said, "You won't get far till I fix it."

I stopped and turned around and felt like an idiot. I said, "I'm glad one of us remembered."

He smiled and said, "I'll get my tool bag and be right back."

I said as he turned to walk away, "Please, I don't want to bother you, it's only a short walk home."

He smiled and said, "No bother, no bother at all."

As he started to walk away, I said, "You going to leave a lady stranded by herself?"

He stopped and turned with a confused look upon his face, I smiled beamingly. He said nothing. I said, "I wouldn't mind walking with you."

He shook his head slowly side to side and said, "If you want to come, please." He crooked his elbow for me to take.

I stepped up next to him and slipped my arm through, we walked, and he rolled the bike with the other hand. We reached some stairs, he said, "Wait for me here, I'll get my tools."

I didn't want to wait alone, I just held onto his arm as we went up a couple of flights of steps and we were at his front door. He unlocked the door and pushed it open, he said, "After you my Lady."

I stepped through and he followed, I was inquisitive, I noticed it was fairly small but he kept it clean and tidy. I noticed the open plan kitchen and made a comment, "Very cosy."

Sam went into a cupboard and he grabbed a small bag. While I stepped around the place and opened the closed doors to see what was what! I opened one door and it was the bathroom, I closed it and said, "Nice."

I walked to another door; I looked at him while I turned the knob. I kept my eyes on him as I pushed the door open and I said, "Bedroom!" I was right; I didn't need to look round, I could tell from the look on his face.

He seemed uncertain of the look I must have had on my face. I smiled and stepped towards him. He still had a hold of his tool bag, I took hold of it and it slipped free from his light grip. I let it drop to the floor not taking my eyes off his.

He was stood with his back to the still open front door. I stretched one arm out over his shoulder to close it. With the other hand I grabbed his shirt in a fist by his chest and I pulled him towards his bedroom. I pushed him in and I kissed him. I kissed him deeply, stuck my tongue down his throat. He seemed slow to respond. Maybe he thought I was just teasing.

I took a step away from him and I said, "Lose the clothes, you're fucking me right here, right now."

I started to strip, but he was slow in his actions. I was down to my knickers and bra, and he had only taken his shirt off with some hesitancy. I helped him off with everything else and upon ripping his boxers off, a big Bingo sign came on in my head as his cock sprung up, he was hard, stiff and ready for me. To be honest, my pussy had been ready for him since we walked from the table outside.

I pushed on his chest and made him lay on the bed, on his back. I quickly freed my tits and pussy, I was so wet. I jumped onto the bed, I jumped onto him and I jumped onto his better than perfect stiff fat cock.

Insertion was no problem; my pussy had supplied enough lubricant to take in a donkey's dick, which his was more than a match for. I sat on his cock for a few seconds, fully impaled. I smiled down to him, I said, "God this feels good."

I rode him like a cowgirl at a Rodeo, like I was breaking in a wild horse, he grabbed my tits and squeezed them; I had orgasm after orgasm, not surprising as I hadn't had a cock up there in quite a while, so fucking satisfying. And he blew his load, a little before my liking. I stayed there, up on him till I felt it go soft.

I lifted off him and his cock plopped out, a flood of semen leaked onto his flaccid cock and stomach. My head stayed down as I looked at the very last drop from my pussy. It had been a long time since I had had a white cock in me. And I knew then that that white cock was going to be in me on more than just that one occasion.

And yes... he fixed my bike and I rode home with a soaked pussy.

So... since that first time, after every cup of coffee, I've had a creampie. And in the last two months Sam's cock has sweetened my pussy far more than Joe's. Actually... one hundred percent more than Joe's.

And so... Yes Sam's cum flowed out of my pussy as I held his hand next to me. I got up and went for a piss, as I came back Sam was stood whipping his cock with some tissues. I walked up and knelt in front of him; I took hold of the tissues and threw them to one side. I said, "You don't need them when I'm around."

I took his cock in my mouth, licked and sucked it clean. He was limp as I took all of it in and swirled my tongue around. I grabbed both his arse cheeks in each hand as he placed both his hands on the back of my head. And it wasn't long before his cock grew to his full fucking length in my throat, clean and shiny.

He fucked my throat deeply, with varying speeds. Some slow and so deep, then fast shallow prods. He let go of my head and pulled me up with his hands under my armpits. He kissed me hard, his tongue as deep as it would go, he grabbed my arse cheeks to fondle and squeeze, pulled me tight to his body, his thick stiff cock pressed between us.

He literally threw me onto the bed, onto my back, prized my legs apart and up high, got in between and entered me fully. Then so agonisingly slowly, inch by inch he withdrew till he was just out of me. Back in at the same agonising rate. I felt his engorged mushroom head travel along in and out of me. He fucked me like that for quite a while as we both looked at each other, well... he looked as I had my eyes closed and my orgasm face on.

I grabbed my hair, pulled on it as my orgasm came on and he knew exactly how to make it last as I screamed out, "Fuck me, come on fuck me, harder, faster you cunt."

But he didn't, he drove his cock in and out of me at such a tormenting slow but wonderful rate, it made my orgasm last like never before. I tried to fuck him back, but when I did, he stopped, and would not continue till I lay still.

He drove me through two heavenly orgasms, before he manhandled me into a doggy position. Again he started with slow thrusts, as he grabbed the side of my hips in his fists and then rammed in and out of me as our flesh pounded, thudding noises emanated out loud.

My head was in a spin it thrashed from side to side. He let go of my hips and one of his hands grabbed my tit, he squeezed and massaged it, pulled and twisted my inflamed hard nipple. And holy fuck, his other hand went to my clit, where he rubbed and flicked it, sent another pleasurable orgasm through me. The only words that came out of my mouth were, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," the whole while he used me.

The sheer girth of his cock kept my legs apart. And it felt oh so... amazing to feel that thing ramming in and out of me. I was glad my orgasms had been continuous, as it lubricated his cock.

I thought he was done when he slowed down and came to a stop fully embedded in me. I was so exhausted, he withdrew and flipped me over onto my back, again he just got in between and rammed home. Fucked me fast, real fast, I think he wanted to cum.

I had my legs around his back as his cock reciprocated in my pussy, then all of a sudden; he stopped, withdrew and wanked over me. His spunk splattered all over my pussy, my stomach, and my tits... just all over my body.

That time I thought he had finished, shed his load. But, he reinserted his fat cock into me and began fucking me again. Slow intense movements, in and out, quickened and rammed home. He punched his cock deep into me with every thrust.

Another fulfilling orgasm converted my body to a limp rag doll. He rolled off me and to the side. Lay on his back, grabbed my hand by the wrist and pulled on it saying, "Get on... Ride me home."

I got on to him, held his stiff fat cock in my hand; my fingers were not able to encompass his girth. It was slippery as I engaged his cock-head into my open pussy. I let it go and was easily able to just drop straight onto it, deep in me. I had to take a second or two to appreciate the depth he had reached.

I placed my hands on his chest as he grabbed my hips. I began to grind on him, just like he did to me, slow to start and built up to a nice rhythm. God I was so hot, I glistened through every pour in my body. I lost track of time, as my hips went back and forth, loving the girth and depth of his cock.

I was in love with fucking again, so in love, had missed it so much. He tightened his grip on my hips and took control. He stopped me from moving as he stabbed me with his cock, deep, three four times, released load after load on each impalement. I had fallen onto him, my face to the side of his face as I whispered in his ear, "Fuckin hell that was good. I hope you're done... please tell me you're done."

I was fucked to exhaustion, I didn't know if I could ride my bike back home.

It was Joe's last week into work, he asked me to come out with him for a meal with a couple of his work colleagues. My idea was to see Sam; if Joe's going out with work mates then it gave me more time with Sam.

Although I knew Doreen was away, I said to Joe, "Can I give this a miss, I'll be bored. I'd rather go and see Doreen."

I could see Joe was disappointed but he said, "Okay if that's what you'd prefer."

I texted Sam, I asked to meet with him. I got a reply back from him and he said, "Sorry, I have something on at that time."

My heart sank, shit... No fuck! I was disappointed, so disappointed, shit! Fuck!

I said to Joe, "Doreen's busy, so if you'd still like me to come!"

Joe was pleased, we went for the meal. Joe parked and we went into the restaurant. The waiter led us to the table where Joe's colleagues were already sat at.

They had their backs to us as we approached; Joe was in front of me, they stood as the waiter announced we were here. My gaze had been taken by some distraction just to the side of me. The first man shook hands with Joe. Then as I turned to face Joe, Joe introduced me to them, Joe said, "This is my wife Jodi, Jodi this is James and Samuel."

Holy fuck! Samuel was Sam, holy fuck!

And by the look on Sam's face, he was just as surprised and dumbfounded as me.

We both looked embarrassingly at each other; we did not want to let on that we already knew each other. We shook hands and we all sat. Through-out the evening we talked, but eyed each other very awkwardly.

How do you comfortably talk to someone who you have sucked the cock of, swallowed his cum, and been fucked silly by his fat fuck tool, all right next to your husband you are cheating on?

Half way through dinner, it was Joe who said what I knew to be more than true, he said, "Jodi, young Samuel here, is going to take over after I retire."

The thought in my head was, young Sam, has already taken over, you silly stupid limp bastard.

Joe always wanted to take up golf, only one good thing about old Joe and golf; it gave my pussy a great workout, Sam's club gave me a hell of a drive!

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers