All Comments on 'The Take Over'

by Bob_6

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Actually...I enjoyed it.

Which is strange because usually I hate cuckolding stories and cheating butches but this one was surprisingly good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
strange

If a woman has health problems, the husband would be scum if he fucked around. If the man has health problems, why its only natural for the wife to fuck around.

Of course it would also be great if Joe left her nothing but bills to be paid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ohh..k wow!

Now.."The thought in my head was, young Sam, has already taken over, you silly stupid limp bastard."

Wow, this was super cool man! Way out there Bob! The lady always comes first, and about half a cup of pre-cum is needed to provide ample lube before the fossil pussy is hammered. Then with a cock that swells and throbs and spits ten times the average dribble. They always comes first, and us cucks have to accept and realise that.

Older post menopause wives should get government subsidised 10Kg (4 1/2 lb) KY gel per week man, for sure, I hate to see a shrivelled-up pussy which looks like a steam locomotive cow catcher, all red from the abuse of a super bull's cock.

I am so relieved that there are real men out there that get cucked by some younger stud, servicing and fucking the daylights out of their supposedly life partners. It really takes the pressure off us.

Don't fret Bob, you know and realise we can't stay young (and hard) forever!

chytownchytownabout 4 years ago
***

Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous