The Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unless the sex is mindblowing," he purred against my neck.

"No sex is so good that I would forgive rape," I said breathlessy. I could feel his hard cock straining through his shorts, pressing hard and large against my thighs. He was thick! Very thick! And long enough that I could feel him all the way up my thigh. Now I was even more terrified of him than before! "We should go back to camp now."

"So you can cry to the others and have them mess me up?"

"No. You haven't hurt me, we are just talking like you promised. I will give you a chance, John. A single chance to win me over the right way, but you can't force yourself on me. We have to talk first and maybe talk little walks, things like that. Ok?"

"You swear you aren't just saying what you think I want to hear?"

"John, do I strike you as someone who blows smoke? If you know me as well as you say you do, then you know I am not lying."

He looked down at me as if trying to read my face for a long moment.

"John! Get off her!" Javon yelled, hurrying through the trees. "DAVID! OVER HERE!"

"Stop!" I yelled as John tensed above me, expecting a blow from Javon. "Stop! Don't hurt him or touch him. He was just getting up, we talked. Right, John?"

"Yeah," he answered breathily, looking down at me with wide eyes. He got up, hunched over slightly and facing away from everyone so no one would see the bulge in his shorts. I scrambled up and brushed myself off as David came running through the trees, Brody and Marco right behind him.

"We were talking," I said quickly. "It's fine. We worked out our differences. He isn't going to touch me ever again unless I say he can. Ok?"

"You sure, Kai?" David asked, looking confused.

"Yeah. It's fine. We're fine. Go on ahead, I am going to keep looking. David, why don't you take that pole there for the net?"

"You want us to leave you alone...? With him?"

"He isn't going to hurt me or touch me again, he promised. We have it worked out. It's fine. Go on ahead, I will be fine, I want to find what I need for the ax's. Here, take this too. I will be back soon."

"Kai..." David began skeptically.

"Seriously. It's fine. Why don't you go see if June needs help?"

He blinked in surprise at the name I chose.

I turned and started into the woods, looking for what I needed and John followed. He stayed near me, but not too close, also looking at the ground.

"You didn't lie," he said softly, after a long minute.

"I try not to if I can help it. Why don't you head that way to look? I can look here."

"Can I just walk with you?"

"If you need to," I conceded softly. I only needed to put up with this for a few days. Until we convinced them we were in love and they allowed us to be saved. Just a few days. I could do this!

I let him walk close to me and said nothing as he got closer and closer, walking right next to me, close enough to brush into when he ducked under branches and dodged bushes. I finally found my other club and forced myself to stay with him as he searched out another good pole. He ended up breaking off a likely branch and it scared me a little how easily he did it. When we went back to camp, David was waiting, watching as we came up the beach. I ignored him, not wanting to make waves or trigger John in any way. I only needed to fake it a few more days.

I sat down and worked on affixing the stones to the clubs. I would have tried a lot harder if I didn't know they probably had all of these tools secreted away somewhere. John sat near me, watching me with his knees up, hugging them.

David came over and I knew he was going to say something, so I forestalled him. "No luck on the fire, I guess?" I asked.

"They tried rubbing sticks and stuff, but no one knew how to do it. Hey, Kai? Can we take a walk? I need to talk to you."

"About?"

"Umm, camp stuff. Important stuff?"

"Ok, I am almost done with this one, can it wait?"

"Yeah, but not too long, it will be getting dark soon."

"Ten minutes."

"I'll go too," John said quickly, scowling at David.

"No need man, I need to talk to her alone."

"About what?"

"Camp stuff. She's kind of taken on the leadership role if you haven't noticed. I need to talk to her."

"Then I can come too," John countered.

"It's ok John, I will be right back. Do you think you could get that pole on the other side of the net? We can't put the net out till we figure out fire, but it will be nice to have it done. Ok, this is fine for now," I said, dropping the axe. It was still loose, but I was losing patience. I stood up and started into the trees to the pool.

David caught up quickly. "Hey. You sure you're good? You seem off... and this deal with John doesn't seem like you."

"You don't really know me. I said I would give him a chance to be normal and I am. I am stressed, David, I realized I overreacted and I am just trying, ok? What did you want to talk about?"

"Oh, umm. Actually... I just wanted to talk to you about us."

"Us?"

"I mean, you know. I like you. I have kind of grown attached to you, you know? I think you are smart and pretty great. Not to mention beautiful. I kind of thought you liked me too."

"Look, David, I think you are cute enough, but I am so not focused on that right now. Food, shelter, water. That's my focus. You get that, right?"

"Yeah, of course. But I mean, secondary to those things... I felt like we were connecting."'

I stopped and sighed, frustrated. I almost told him the truth, hoping he was a good enough person to let me fly under the radar, but if he found out all the girls knew... No.

"Look, you know boys have a guy code, right? So do girls. June likes you. A lot. So I am bowing out gracefully."

"What about what I want?" he asked quickly, taking my shoulder before I could walk away. He moved closer, looking down at me nervously. "Shouldn't I get to choose? It's not June I like. Not at all. You are so smart... and..." he hesitated then, then took hold of my other shoulder and leaned in to kiss me.

I pulled back immediately and he followed, holding my face. His kiss was passionate, but very forceful, backing me into a rockface.

He finally pulled back enough to speak. "See? Don't you feel that?" he asked, breathless.

What I felt was my heart hammering in my chest.

He leaned in and kissed me again, still holding my face. I tugged at his wrists, but he moved closer, pressing against my body, grinding against me.

"Ohh, Kai, god I want you so bad," he breathed. "I saw you looking at me, I know you want me too. You don't have to give in to John just because he is being difficult."

He didn't wait for me to answer, leaning in again and forcing my mouth open to his. Part of me was a little thrilled, but mostly I was angry. I tried again to pull away, to twist away, but he pinned me harder and held me tighter, kissing me with a long moan. He slid a hand into my hair and took a tight hold as his other hand slid down and groped my breast through the dress.

I tried to shake my head and I screamed angrily into his mouth, then scratched at his arm. He jerked back and caught my hands quickly, then spun me and pushed me to the ground as he pinned my hands to my back. He moved his other hand down and yanked my dress up as I gave a strangled yelp. I screamed when I felt him shove his shorts down, but he clamped a hand over my mouth quickly as he used his knee to shove my legs apart.

"Shh baby, shh. I need you Kai, god I need you so badly. You want this too, I know you do. He is just fucking with your mind. It's me you want, me who really needs you. We would be so perfect together, me and you, right? I know you think so too, the way we have talked, bonded, worked together. Ohh, god, your pussy is so hot baby," he groaned, grinding his meager cock against me. "I want to fuck you baby," he whispered, kissing my shoulder. "I'm going to let your mouth go, but you have to be quiet."

He let go and reached down to fumble his fingers around my pussy.

"David! Stop! Please! I am begging you, STOOOOP!" I wailed as he shoved a finger into me.

"Oh fuck baby, you are wet for me. Fuck you feel good," he whispered, sliding his finger out and shoving his hips up as far as he could to get his dick close enough to shove into me.

"STOOOP!" I screamed.

He clamped a hand over me as he thrust into me. John had been very right, his dick was smaller than his finger had been and he struggled to even keep it inside of me as he thrust shallowly.

"Fuck baby, your pussy is so fucking good! So fucking tight! I'm... oooh fuck!" he groaned, coming within seconds.

He collapsed, panting and pinning me down as he caught his breath. I struggled and tried to turn my head out of his grip.

"Fuck baby, that was so good," he whispered, kissing my shoulder again. He turned me, letting go of my hands and tried to kiss my mouth again.

"Get off me you asshole!" I yelled, trying to knee him.

"Shh, hey baby, it's ok. We both needed that. We both did.I knew you wanted me and things were just too fucked up to act on it. I got it out of the way, all the sexual tension. God you are so perfect, I love your tight little cunt."

"Get off!" I screamed, struggling again. I managed to get a hand up and I slapped him as hard as I could.

"Kai!" he yelled, offended, as he sat up and pulled away from a second swing. "What the hell? Stop that! Stop acting like you weren't into it and you don't like me too," he demanded, grabbing my hands and pinning me down again. "I felt how wet you were, I know that means you were into it. Come on, you can quit acting like it's not ok. I know you loved it too. Come on baby," he pleaded, kissing my shoulder again, then my jaw. "It's me and you, just like it should be. Right? We were the ones meant to be here."

"Get off me right now and let me go. If you don't I will tell EVERYONE what you did."

"Kai!"

"Oh! Shit, sorry!" Brody said in shock as he walked up on us. He spun around

"Help!" I yelled before David got a hand over my mouth.

Brody looked back, confused. "David?" he asked, frowning.

"Just go back man, it's all good," David said anxiously. "We were just fooling around a little."

"MMMMPHH!" I screamed in his hand.

"Dude!" Brody yelled, turning and coming back.

"It's not what it looks like!" David said, scrambling up and fixing his shorts as he did. I turned and crawled away before standing as well.

"I am walking back with you!" I said to Brody, running and grabbing his wrist, pulling him away from David and back to camp. He asked questions, but I didn't listen, half running back to camp. The second we got close, I let him go and ran out into the ocean, going out as far as I dared and jerking my dress up to try and wash his cum out of me.

"Kai?" John yelled from the beach, stepping into the cold water.

"I'm ok! It's... bugs. I hate bugs and I had a bunch crawling on me," I lied, hiding my face. I knew if I told on David that it would cause a domino effect and we would never be able to leave. Still, I wanted to smash him the face with one of those clubs I found.

A hand on me made me jump and squeal. "Hey! Calm down." John said, turning me and looking me over. "I don't see any bugs, I think you got them all. Come on," he said, pulling me out of the water. "It's too cold and it's getting late, you'll freeze." I let him pull me out, shivering already. He yanked his shirt up off the sand and shook it out, then reached back to me, handing it to me with his back turned. "Take your dress off and put that on, it's long enough and covers more anyway."

"Thanks," I said softly, pulling my dress off and pulling the shirt on. It came almost to my knees and it was much more modest than the dress. I followed him back to camp and laid my dress over a branch as David came out of the trees, looking at me warily.

"Can we talk?" he asked.

"No. I am done talking. I am going to go sit in the little space the girls worked so hard on today and try and get a little rest. Leave me alone."

I went into the little walled area under the platform that the girls had made and sat down on the piles of leaves. Heidi came in soon after and sat next to me, then Missy.

"You ok?" Heidi whispered.

"Yeah. Just tired. You have any ideas?" I whispered back.

"Braydon I think."

"Simon," Missy whispered with a sigh.

I nodded and laid back, feeling despair trying to take over.

John came in the opening with a bottle of water and a papaya, squatting down to hand them to me. "You haven't really eaten much, you need to. Drink all the water too, ok?"

"Thanks John," I said softly, taking the water and fruit.

"Sure. You ok? You seem really shaken... did something happen?"

"I'm ok, thanks."

He knelt down and leaned close, reaching for me and pushing my wet hair back off my face. I tried hard not to cringe away but I still flinched. "You can tell me if something is wrong?"

"I'm ok, really. I'm just tired. You're right, I haven't eaten or drank enough and I have been going all day. I will eat. Thanks. Can I be alone for a while now?"

"Sure... I will be right outside?"

"Thanks."

He stepped out and the girls looked at me wide eyed. I shrugged. "He's the one who chose me, he isn't going to let it go. I only have to play along for a few days, right? If we all play along and convince them?"

Heidi nodded, but Missy looked even more spooked than before.

"If we have to do this, I guess we should go and try to break the ice a little more. Right?" Heidi asked.

I looked down, shrugging.

"I'm afraid," Missy whispered.

"We can do this," I assured her, taking her hand. I got up, pulling her up and we went outside. "Hey! Everyone! We were just talking and we decided we need a little break, something to de-stress all of us! Let's all go down to the beach and sit down and talk a little. Get to know each other and maybe just cut loose a little. Come on!"

I turned to the beach and headed that way before anyone answered, not wanting them to see how sick I looked. The girls stayed right with me and I heard everyone else falling in behind us and talking excitedly.

I sat down, Missy and Heidi sitting next to me, but immediately, David asked Heidi to move over and he sat next to me. I jumped up quickly and grabbed June's hand.

"Sit here," I said, leading her to where I had been sitting. I turned and hooked arms with John and we sat down on the far side of the circle. John looked astonished and pleased as he put his free hand over mine and held on to it tight on his arm. I refused to look at David. "So let's start this off," I said when everyone had taken a seat. "Tattoos, yes or no? I will start and we will go around in a circle. Clockwise. Once we come full circle, the next person asks a question, so that would be you Nicki. I am all for tattoos for everyone else and I think they look amazing on guys, but I don't think I could love anything enough to get one for myself. Nicki?"

We went around the circle, but no one seemed very enthusiastic about this get to know you game. When it got to Brody, he smiled his easy going smile and leaned back on his elbows. "Oral sex. Do you like to give, receive, neither or both?"

There were alot of blushes and stammering, but we made the circle and the questions began getting more and more risque. When it hit David, I looked at him and he was scowling at me, looking hurt. "Best sex you've had in your life, full name. Go," he said, looking next to him at June, not answering his own question. I noticed, but she didn't as she answered.

He was still staring at me when the question hit me. "Liam Pemberton," I said with a smile. "Highschool sweetheart. Only been with one other guy besides him and he isn't really worth mentioning."

David looked away angrily, but it was too dark now to see if he was blushing or not. When it came back to him, he didn't answer, telling June it was her turn.

"Ok! I have a good one! If you had to hook up with one person here, who would it be? Umm, I think David, you are super adorable."

It went around and the boys quickly spouted off their choices and the girls were quick to repeat back to the boys what they wanted to hear. John looked at me nervously as he answered. "Kai. Of course."

I smiled and looked down. "I guess I can't choose another girl so Nicki is out of the question, so John."

His smile lit up his face as he grinned next to me. "Seriously?" he whispered. "Not David?"

"No, not David," I answered, leaning into him. He put his arm around me posessively and I laid back on his chest.

When it got back to me, I sat up slightly, looking around. "We can change this up if you want. Go for some seven minutes in heaven? Hey! Wait a minute? The moon... I know what day it is! It's Tuesday! There is supposed to be a full moon on Halloween this year! On Friday! It will be full in four days!"

"Awesome! We know the day!" Brody said teasingly. "Maybe we should dress up. Carve a few of those squashes you found."

"Have a seance," Salome said mysteriously.

"I can tell fortunes!" Tamika said excitedly. "Read palms."

"We can plan something if we are still here," I agreed. "Tomorrow I want to make a few rock signs on the beach. SOS or HELP or something. So, is that a no on seven minutes in heaven?" I asked.

"I'm in!" Braydon said quickly, then all the guys agreed right on top of him. The girls agreed a little more slowly, but they all agreed.

"Ok, how do we do this? We don't have a bottle," Salome said.

"Short straw," I said jumping up. I went and plucked some grass, making one shorter than the other, then notched it slightly so that it was easy to tell which one was the short one. I brought them back, smiling as I went to my knees next to John. I held them out as I leaned in and whispered a little too loudly, "It's the one with a tear on the side."

He plucked it quickly as I held the others out to the rest of them, but they had all heard me and were smiling. All but David who didn't even choose as he sat with his arms crossed.

"Looks like you win," I said to John. "Everyone give your straws to Nicki, she is next."

I stood up, pulling John up by his hand as we went up to the trees. I walked him all the way back to the platform, trying to waste more time, then pulled him in. It was pitch black inside, the moonlight not enough to make it into the walled space. I sat down and he sat next to me, immediately taking my shoulder and pushing me down to the ground as he pressed his mouth to mine.

"Oh!" I gasped, turning slightly. "We can slow down a little? Can I just..." I trailed off, reaching up and touching his face, stroking his cheek softly and running my fingers through his hair. He turned his head and kissed my hand as he caught it, then leaned down and kissed me again. He wasn't as rough or insistent this time, he was gentle and soft. He touched my face, stroking my neck and shoulder and tracing my ear before sliding his fingers into my hair.

"I love you so much Kai," he breathed, pressing his head to mine. "I have wanted this for so fucking long!"

"We have time. All the time we need. Even if we get rescued, we are going back to the same place you and I. We have all the time in the world."

"You would still give me a chance even there?"

"Of course," I whispered, pulling him to kiss him again. I had to admit he was a good kisser.

He laced his fingers through mine and moved my hands up above my head as he pulled back slightly. "I talked to you once, you know."

"You did?!?"

"Yeah. We were at freshman orientation together and I watched you. You were so freaking cute in your little capri jeans and sandals and your brown t-shirt that said 'Good Vibes', with an orange hued rainbow on it."

"Wow."

"You still wear it a lot. I watched you, all your questions, the notes you took, you were so freaking quick and smart. I tried to sign up for some of your classes, but you were so freaking smart! Anyway, It was last year. You were standing outside of one of your classes that had just gotten out, leaning over a notebook and writing something down. I came up to you and asked you about where a building was. I purposefully said a building I knew you didn't have class in on the other side of campus so you would have to focus on me, pay attention as you answered, or looked it up or whatever. But you didn't. You answered like you were a freaking GPS, never looking up from your notes. Straight down the walk till just passed the gray stone building, then take a right all the way to the one story red brick building, go left, then go down about three blocks to the blue building with the white posts out front. If I walk past the guy in the old cowboy hat singing bad Keith Urban for tips, I have gone too far. And you were spot on. You never went to that side of campus, but you knew it by heart, all of it."