The Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm good with directions and layouts," I said softly. "Sorry I didn't look up."

"No, it's ok. I wasn't upset, I was in awe. You are so freaking amazing. The more I saw of you, the more amazing you got. I went to several of your open forums on the medicinal value of marijuana and why it should be legalized and why it was outlawed in the first place. All of them I could make it to. I just watched you. And it's funny because as passionate as you are about it, you don't even smoke it. And the guys... Guys flirt with you all the time and you never say yes. Ever. You don't date. Hot, ugly, tall, short, rich, poor, smart, stupid. I have seen you turn down every sort of guy."

"I just don't feel like college is the right place for romance. It's distracting and no one knows what they really want yet and it always ends up bad. I planned on dating once I got to where I wanted to be in the world. I didn't want anything holding me back or making me want to change my life plans and get resentful later."

"Time is UP!" Nicki yelled, coming closer.

"Shit!" John said with feeling. "We hardly made out at all!"

I stroked his cheek. "We have time," I whispered as Nicki and Brody came in.

We hurried back to the beach, but sat back from the group a little. I sat between his legs and laid back on him. He had his arm around me as he leaned on the other and I held his hand in both of mine.

"Mmm, that's you Marco," Salome said heatedly. "Let's go down the beach and leave them other two alone a while," she said, pulling him up.

"I like her idea," Tamika said, standing and pulling Javon up with her to walk up the other side of the beach.

I noticed then that Missy and Simon were gone too. It was me and John, Heidi and Braydon and David and June.

Heidi looked at me wide yed, then turned to Braydon. "Want to take a walk?" she asked, her voice shaking. "Just up to the trees then we can sit and talk? Or something?"

"Sure!" he said excitedly, letting her lead him away.

I turned away from David and June, putting my arms around John's neck and moving up to sit on his leg as he sat up and put both arms around me. I nuzzled into his neck and sighed happily, though my heart was pounding in nervous fear.

We sat there for the longest time, him holding me and my face pressed into his neck as I played with his hair. It was easier than trying to pretend to make out with him and he was warm on the chilly night. He was content to hold me and I was glad for that.

Eventually, he shifted me, then picked me up and started carrying me towards the camp. I let him as I looked around, noticing that we had been alone. He turned enough to get me through the door of the room, then stepped over people to go to the far side of the group. He laid me down next to June and curled around me, holding me tight against him. Nothing else, no trying to kiss me or grope me, just more holding me. I could live with that.

I fell asleep, my head on his arm and my cheek against his chest.

I woke to shifting in the night, June turning over or something and I adjusted slightly as John's arms tightened around me. A hand touched my bare thigh where my t-shirt had ridden up and slid up, pushing the shirt up.

I shoved the hand away angrily and sat up, moving to the other side of John, pulling him around to his other side.

"You ok?" he asked groggily.

"Yeah, my hip fell asleep," I whispered, rubbing his arm and snuggling in tight.

The next morning I sent everyone off in two groups of four and one group of six of all of the smaller people. I kept all of the couples together. "We are using the biggest rocks we can find to spell out SOS in the sand, one on each side of the island. North, South, East, and West. You six go north, you four go south, we will cross the island then all meet back here when we are done and work on the last one together, ok? Let's do this quickly."

I took off into the trees and John caught up to me, bending low to take hold of my hand. I let him, ignoring it as best I could, though I did discover that it wasn't bothering me too much. I was also pleased that he hadn't asked for his shirt back now that my dress was dry and I had put it on underneath the shirt to cover my legs.

Setting the stones was harder than I thought it would be since we had to look so hard for rocks that were big enough. It took a lot of wandering to get what we needed and I was a little frustrated since I knew this was all just for show.

It was afternoon before we made our way back and we were the last ones there. The others had already finished the one on our beach too, and built a sand couch that wrapped around for all of us to sit on. That had been Brody's idea and I found it amusing that he was putting so much effort into something like that when he knew there was comfort in the near future.

We sat down to eat and drink and I curled up next to John, still ignoring David's heated stares and resentful glances. "Tomorrow I want to look for more food plots around the island. I want you boys to comb the island too, look for things like the platforms, or maybe a cache of something someone left since this is obviously a place we are meant to stay for a while. Whoever put us here probably left things for us to find. I will take Tamika and Salome with me to look for food to carry back and the other girls can comb the beaches again, see if anything else has washed up. That cool with everyone?"

Everyone agreed except for John. "I should stay with you, Kai, make sure you are safe and nothing happens."

I smiled up at him fondly. "I know you want to and I like that you do, but I will be ok. It's more important for now to find supplies, things we can use. Especially matches or flint or something for fire. I'd really like to be able to be able to cook some fish or maybe something else. I will also show the girls how to make live traps for those chickens and we can let you boys set them up while you are out. We have plenty of time," I said with a smile, threading my fingers through his and kissing his knuckles. I laid my head on his chest for a moment before getting up. "I'm going to go start on those traps."

David stood quickly. "First walk down the beach with me, I need to speak to you."

"About?"

"About important things. No fucking around, let's take a walk. Now," he said, putting a hand on my shoulder and leading me away from the others.

"Kai?" John called, jumping up.

"It's fine, we'll stay within eyeshot right down the beach!" I called. I waited until we were far enough that no one could hear us. "What the fuck do you want, asshole?" I hissed.

"Did he tell you? I know you know everything, it's the only explanation. Why you are suddenly pretending to like John. And yeah, I know you are pretending. I know most the girls are, I see their faces when they aren't faking it. Your face when he can't see your face. The reason you haven't mentioned what happened between us. Knowing it will fuck things up, make it so we have to stay. So did he tell you?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked warily, trying to pretend I didn't understand.

"You fucking know what I am talking about! Did he tell you? Answer me or I am going back there and blowing this all up."

"You told me. I heard you and Javon when you dragged John out to talk to him. I told the girls so we could get this over with and get home. That's all any of us want, to get home and forget this happened. I assume since you didn't just tell everyone and brought me down here it's because you want to make a deal?"

"You are clever, aren't you? Yes, I want a deal. I want you. Let him have June."

"That won't work and you know it. He is head over heels for me, he won't let it go. You and I both know it. How about this, once we get back to our homes, I agree to see you there. You were right when you said we had a connection, but I knew there was no getting around John and his obsession."

"You will all just turn us in if we go back."

"We agreed not to. To play this out, act like it was a vacation from life and move on. No one is hurting us or... forcing us to do more except for you, and I am willing to look past that as a moment of weakness. We just want to get back to our lives. Maybe have a little fun while we are doing it."

"I want to fuck while we are here."

"You know why we can't. John watches every move I make."

"Tomorrow, while he is looking for the bunker. If you heard everything, you know about it."

"Yeah. I know. Why do you think I haven't been trying very hard to really do anything really productive?"

"You haven't? Shit. Could have fooled me. Tomorrow, while he is looking."

"You and I both know he won't be looking, he will be staying back and following me."

"Then find a way to distract him. I want you again. June is loose as fuck, it's your tight cunt I want."

"It can't happen here and you know why. We will both have to wait till we get back home and I can get away from him," I lied.

He stepped closer, making me crane my neck to look up at him. "Find a way."

"David, seriously. We all have to play our parts to get home. As soon as we are home you and I can be together as much as we want to be," I said gently. "We can get through this!"

"How do I know you aren't lying?"

"Because I didn't tell. You know John would have killed you. I didn't want you hurt, I still don't. You know how I feel."

"You didn't tell because you knew we'd all have to stay here if one of us fucked up that bad."

"No. John wouldn't have asked questions and you know it. He is obsessed, he would have killed you if I had said anything and we both know it," I lied. "I can't let him hurt you! I have to just play along until I can get away from him and you and I can pick up where we started. Ok? Please? I know you felt our connection too, it is stronger than this!"

He let out a frustrated sigh and looked back down the beach at the others. "I need to fuck you again!"

"Soon. Once we are all home. For now, you and June can get together, she can sate your needs, right? She is actually happy to be with you, she would probably do anything you asked."

"I want YOU to do anything I ask," he said petulantly.

I laughed. "Oh, David, that will never happen. I want you as a partner. We will make each other happy, not just me making you happy."

That seemed to make him relax some as he looked down at me. "Like what kinds of things?" he asked, his eyes going half glazed with want.

"Like first off, foreplay. Lot's of it. I get off just as often as you do, none of that you getting off and going to sleep. We play a lot more, I like things wild and hard," I lied, watching his face light up. "I like toys too and a little rough play. Lot's of porn, I love it. I love giving blow jobs, I love to 69. You have to be up for everything with me. Can you do that?"

"Yeah! Yeah, I am down for all of that!"

"What about a threesome with another girl? You watch us pleasure each other for a while, then fuck me while I go down on her. Could we do that?"

"Oh, fuck yeah!"

"Mmm. I have a lot more I would like to try but we have been down here too long. Let's go back and play our parts. We can do this, right? I can hardly wait!" I smiled, then turned away from him, grimacing. I had been hard pressed to think up dirty things that guys loved, but I hoped I hit all his buttons. Got him too worked up to think clearly about me playing him.

I sat down with John and he gave me a questioning look before I curled up against his chest, hugging him close. "We decided, among other things, to wait on catching the chickens. He is right, if we catch them we have to feed them and until we have fire, there is no reason to. They'll still be there. Mmm, I ache," I said stretching out.

John immediately began rubbing my back and I let out a happy sigh as I held him tighter.

"That feels amazing," I murmured. It did feel amazing. I relaxed like putty in his hands and almost fell asleep. I rolled in his arms, sitting up straight and leaning against him languidly. "Thank you, baby," I said sleepily, slipping my hands into his and lacing our fingers together.

"Sure," he answered breathlessly, leaning down and kissing my neck where the t-shirt stopped.

"Mmm," I purred, sliding my hand up around his neck and into his hair. His breathing went ragged. His now free hand slid around my waist, pulling me closer, and he rested his forearm under my breasts. I said nothing as I toyed with his hair. I laid against him and listened to the others talking, trying hard to avoid looking at David. "I'm sleepy, baby," I said softly. "Let's go lay down."

"Yeah," he agreed, standing and picking me up to carry me.

I giggled and threw my arms around his neck, nuzzling in to kiss his jaw. "You're so strong. Mmm, that's really sexy. The day you just ripped that branch down, holy cow that was hot. I bet you work out, don't you?"

"Not really, but I do haul a lot of bricks for my uncle. That's my job, bricklayer. Sort of. Hod carrier. And you are so small, so light, it's not like anyone here couldn't lift you."

He carried me into the little room and I could see the silhouettes of four other people already there. I could also hear at least one of the couples in there kissing. John laid me down on the far side near the wall, like he had the night before and curled around me. He was still and stiff for a moment, then he leaned in and kissed my neck, then moved closer and kissed my mouth, sliding his fingers into my hair. I kissed him back, my arms around his neck until someone else came in, another couple. I hid against his chest, half giggling as they laid down next to us. When I heard June whisper, I knew it was David and June next to us again.

Ugh.

I curled against John with a sigh and realized I was a little upset that we couldn't kiss anymore. Why couldn't David have stayed gone just a little while longer? It occurred to me then that I wanted to kiss John. That gave me definite pause.

I snuggled in closer, then took his arm and rolled, pulling his arm around me to snuggle me close. I laid my head on his other arm and he held me tight, practically vibrating with happiness. I could feel his joy like a tangible thing. Just from holding me and me seeming to be happy to be here in his arms. It was a little bit heartbreaking.

I pulled his hand up and kissed his knuckles softly, feeling a little bad. He was awkward and pushy and had zero people skills, but he wasn't a bad guy. Not really.

What the hell was I thinking? He kidnapped me! Drugged me, had my body modified by shaving me or waxing me or whatever. Had he done that or had they had it done?

I would have to ask David.

Still. John was turning out to be a sort of sweet gentle giant. Feeling how much he cared was a little endearing.

And he could definitely kiss.

I wonder where he learned how to kiss? He had said he had learned how to do a lot of things so that he would know how to please me when the time came...

Was that a stab of jealousy?

Just a small one?

I must need sleep.

It ate at me and I was awake after he fell asleep and everyone else was in bed and sleeping as well.

I eased up and shook him very gently, but he still jerked awake in alarm, half sitting up and clutching me in his arms.

I quickly pressed a finger to his lips, it was too dark to see anything at all except for vague shapes in the filtered moonlight. I stood, pulling him up and skirted around to the edge so I wouldn't step on anyone as I led him out to the beach.

"What's wrong?" he asked once we were away from the others.

"Nothing... I just wanted to be alone with you a bit," I said softly, pulling him to sit down on the sand couch.

"Oh!" he said in confused happiness as he sat next to me and pulled me close. He didn't hesitate or ask, he pulled my face up and started kissing me again, bearing me down to the couch to hold me and make out. He didn't press for more or try for more, he threaded his fingers through mine with one hand and held my face with the other. It was sweet and he was very passionate.

My heart warmed as he poured all of his years of obsessive adoration into me. Taking me at my word and not pushing sex, wooing me. It felt good. It also astounded me that someone in the world had been secretly admiring me from afar. I couldn't fathom that. For years. I didn't feel like I was worth all of that.

I needed to ask David more questions. Whose idea was this? Whose land was this? Whose money was this? I'd heard John say that he was the only one who had chosen someone he knew, the only one who had his girl picked out. I needed more answers.

"God, Kai. I have waited so long to kiss you like this!" he whispered, hugging me close and kissing my jaw. He pulled me so I was half draped over his chest as he turned and I finally fell asleep with his arms around me.

David woke us in the morning with a sour face as he glared at John. I sat up, smiling up at John shyly as I squeezed his hand. "Thanks. Last night was amazingly perfect!"

"You fucked him?" David demanded angrily.

I froze in shock, looking at David in surprise.

"Jesus asshole!" John hissed. "No, we kissed! It's not always about sex! She doesn't even like sex, she likes romance."

David snorted derisively and looked me over with his arms crossed.

"Did you need something?" I asked, brushing sand off me.

"Everyone was looking for you two is all."

"We came to sleep out here under the moon for a while. It was feeling closed in and claustrophobic in there. You found us. Why don't you go eat and organize teams to go grid and search the island?" I asked, taking hold of John's hand with both of mine and pressing into him. "We will catch up."

"Walk with me, I need to talk to you."

"We can talk later, after the island has been searched," I said, turning to look out at the ocean. The sun was coming up, I was going to need to get in the shade soon or I would be fried.

"I need to talk to you now!" David snapped, catching my wrist and pulling me away from John. "It's important. John, go find the others and eat. You are grouped with Marco for the search, he will tell you which part of the island you are going to search."

"Let her go! Kai?" John asked nervously, pulling me back against him.

"It's ok baby. I will be there in a minute, it must be important, right? We'll talk and be right back."

"I should stay then..."

"No!" David said angrily.

"John, it's ok. I will be there in a minute. Save me a papaya? I don't like coconut much. Thanks." I waited until John was out of sight, then turned to David with a scowl. "What are you doing? Are you trying to ruin everything? I told you we just have to..."

"Shut up!" he growled, jerking me against him hard, then twisting me down to the sand. He grabbed my hand and groped his cock with his hand around mine. "You feel how fucking hard I am for you? I need you and I'm not fucking waiting."

"David! David, ok, stop!" I cried, panting, trying to twist out from under him. "Ok. Get up on the couch, let me be on top this time. I want to ride you," I said breathlessly, pressing my mouth against his neck. "Come on," I coaxed, easing him back to sit on the sand couch. I moved up, half straddling him as he grabbed my hips eagerly. "I have questions," I said, rolling my hips. I ignored him shoving my dress up to my waist for now. "Whose idea was this?"

"Simons," he panted, groping my breast under the t-shirt and dress.

"Whose island is this?"

"Simons. His money, he's rich as fuck and his dad doesn't give a shit where he is or what he does. Come on baby, I need you to fuck me!"

"So Simon paid for all this? Set all this up? Did he have us kidnapped and... shaved too? Or did each of you get your own girl and..."

"No, it was all him. We sent him the info, he set it up. Had you all waxed and manicured and shit. Come on baby, I need your tight little pussy! You can't get pregnant, you all have IUD's now."

1...34567...10