The Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you can come in us all you want and never have to worry?" I asked, raising up and nuzzling his ear.

"Yeah baby. Ohhh, fuck, come on!"

"Do you know what edging is? Getting you close and backing off so when you do get off it feels a million times better?"

"I've heard of that, but I don't want to try that right now baby, I need to fucking fuck you!" he growled, yanking my hips down hard.

"Davey, you said we could do this my way sometimes, remember? I told you I want to get off too? Sit here and let me show you something," I whispered, getting off of him and moving around behind him, my fingers in his hair. "Close your eyes baby," I whispered in his ear.

The second he did, I turned and sprinted for the camp, not slowing until the tower was in view. John was right at the edge, waiting. "Kai? You ok?"

"Yeah! Thanks!" I said, taking the papaya in his hand. I went over and grabbed a water.

Seconds later, David appeared, his face livid, "I wasn't done talking to you!" he raged, a tiny tent still in his shorts.

"I was done talking to you," I shrugged nonchalantly. "John, I am going to climb up the platform and see what I can see this morning before the sun gets up too much further."

"I will go up with you!"

"I will go up with her. I am not done talking to her yet!" David snarled.

I sighed, shaking my head. He wasn't ever going to let this go. I was going to need another way around him. "I wanted John to stay under me so no one could peek up," I said.

"I will be right behind you, no one will peek up. He can stay down here and make sure no one does," David said quickly.

I hesitated. He wasn't going to rape me thrity feet above everyone head, maybe I could talk him into leaving me alone. I looked at John and he looked a little hurt and afraid. Like he thought David and I were fooling around behind his back.

"You have five minutes, then John comes up with me, you understand?" I asked David angrily, hating not having any good choices.

I spun and started up the ladder irritably and David was right behind me. I wanted to kick him in the face. I got to the top and as soon as he cleared the last rung, he tackled me down to the floor and clamped a hand over my mouth as he started yanking my dress up.

"That was a cunt fucking move!" he hissed. "I am not into fucking edging, I told you I needed to fuck you NOW!"

I scratched at his arm and face and he jerked back as my nails dug into his cheek.

"I'm not into that shit either, bitch," he growled, shoving his shorts down.

I screamed into his hand, raking my nails down his arm again and again as he kneed my legs apart roughly.

There was a grunt, then he was letting me go and I rolled and crab walked backwards as John stood red faced, holding David up by a handful of hair. There was blood dripping down David's arm and I let out a shaky sob as John shoved David roughly back away from me as he let him go.

John stepped towards me. "Kai? Are you hurt?" he asked anxiously.

I opened my mouth in horror as David didn't fall, he recovered his balance quickly and pivoted, running at John full tilt. He was going to shove him over the side! "NOOO!" I screamed and John turned, just in time to sidestep and shove David past him.

David tried to course correct and throw himself to the side, but his momentum was too much as he went tumbling over the side, his hands scrambling for purchase as he screamed. He screamed all the way down.

A second later there were more screams from everyone on the ground.

I didn't care. I crawled to John, sobbing. "You saved me! You saved me! Oh god! I was so afraid he was going to push you over the side!"

"Shhh, Kai, shhh, it's ok. Are you hurt? Did he hurt you?"

"No! No! I was just afraid for you!"

I was just afraid for him. I had been terrified for him. I broke down even more, collapsing against his chest as I hugged him.

"John?!?" Javon yelled.

"She's ok! Hold on, we'll be down in a minute! Kai, can you climb down? Do I need to carry you down? I can. Here, hold on to my neck and wrap your legs around me, I have you. Hold on tight, I won't let you fall. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again. Shhh, it's ok Kai. I have you. Easy, calm down. Few more feet. It's ok Javon, I have her. Everyone just back up. Come on Kai, let's get you in here and have a look at you. Did he hurt you?"

"No. No, he tried... but... you got there in time to stop him."

"He was trying to rape you?" Javon asked incredulously.

"I think it's not the first time," Brody said quickly. "The other day when I walked up on them. She was freaked out and she ran back with me. Wouldn't let me go like she was afraid to be alone with him. He's been off about her for a couple of days."

"Yeah," Javon said sadly.

"Is... he?" I asked, wide eyed. 30 feet to sand, he might be ok?

"He fell on those rocks we were shucking coconuts with," Brody said softly.

"Looks like you got some good licks in on him," Tamika said angrily. "Asshole was scratched bloody."

I stared through her.

He was dead.

"We can bury him," Javon said quietly. "This is no one's fault but his. We will bury him, me, Brody, Marco and John."

"No!" I said quickly, fearfully. "No, please. Can he stay here with me a while? Can someone else help you?"

"I will," Braydon said quickly.

John hugged me closer against him, pulling me into his lap as the other men left. Missy and Heidi hovered at the doorway a moment as everyone else melted away to watch. Missy came in finally and sat next to us, Heidi right next to her.

"You ok?" Heidi asked softly.

"John saved me," I answered quietly, holding on to John as tightly as I could. I wanted to pretend I was just feeding into his ego, making him feel better, more complacent, but the truth was, I didn't want to let him go.

A man had just died. A man who was trying to rape me. Again. A man who had fully intended to push John over the side. That had scared me more than anything. I didn't want John to get hurt.

What was wrong with me?

"We're here if you need anything," Missy said softly.

"I know. Thank you. I... we really do need to search the island. It needs to be done. Anyone not... working with Jovan right now, we need to pair up and search the island in a grid. Umm. I will stay with John, we can search together. Can we go down to the beach where I can draw a map and grid in the sand?" I asked him softly.

He didn't answer, just stood up with me in his arms and started walking. "Everyone who isn't helping them, follow us!" he yelled as he marched to the beach.

I felt almost outside of myself as I found a stick and mapped out the island, using shells and other things as landmarks. The towers, the pool. I made a grid and by the time I was done, Marco and Braydon had joined us.

I sent them all out, but hung back as they all left. I pulled John to the sand couch and climbed into his lap, hugging him.

"Thank you."

"Kai," he said helplessly. "Don't thank me for that. I will always be there for you, always. I will never let anyone hurt you. I feel bad that he... is dead. But he shouldn't have gone after you. You weren't his."

I tried not to tense up, to let that slide past, but I felt him go stiff as he realized he had said too much.

I hugged him tighter. "I just want to go home. I want to be back in a normal place with normal people where you and I can just... be normal. Hang out. Study together. Watch stupid TV and laugh. I want to fall asleep next to you in a real bed and not be terrified night and day."

"I know," he whispered. "Me too. Maybe we will get rescued soon."

"I hope so. John? When we go back, promise you won't just ditch me? The frail needy girl who is such a burden?"

"You are NOT a burden! You are the most amazing person I have ever met! A single, soft, moment of weakness does not make you frail, not at all. You are still the strongest woman I have ever met. And no. Hell no I will never ditch you. I will never let you go again, Kai. You are all I have ever wanted and more. I told you, I have been in love with you for years."

"But now you actually know me... I... I've never been in love before John. This awful feeling, this fear of losing someone you care about. This fear that they might not like you like you like them... I've never had that. How do you deal with that?"

He let out a shuddering breath, his arms tightening around me. "You... love me?" he asked, his voice full of wonder.

I buried my face in his chest, blushing from both shame and embarrassment. I felt horrible playing him this way, but a part of me was wondering how much I was playing him and how much I was playing myself.

I was still sick over how close he had come to being pushed over that platform edge.

"Just promise me you won't ever leave me?" I asked, choking up.

"Never. I swear it Kai. As soon as we get home... as soon as we get back..."

He hesitated as if he were afraid to say the next part out loud.

"We can move in together?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah! Yeah, hell yes we can."

"And... when we finish school you will go back to Stratford with me?"

"Sure! Of course!"

"And... can we maybe... get married?"

He let out an astounded laugh. "Yeah! Kai, yeah, yes. Of course. The day we get back if you want."

I hugged him tighter, squeezing my eyes shut and hating myself. He was so elated right now. I was an awful person.

"What will my name be?"

"What?"

"My name? Your last name? What will my new name be... you know. Once I am your wife."

"Keyser Henrickson."

"Henrickson. I like that. Mrs John Henrickson. Are you sure, John? You really want me? Even after all of this?"

"Of course Kai. Of course, I will always want you no matter what."

"What if I get in a wreck and my face is burned off?"

"I love you, not your face. I mean, your face is hot, you are beautiful, but it's not why I love you."

"What if I gain 500 pounds after we say I do?"

"Then I will still have a perfect wife. Kai, nothing is going to change how I feel about you. Nothing."

I let out a contented sigh and finally lifted my head to look up at him. I pulled him down into a kiss, but he immediately pulled back after a small peck, looking concerned.

"I need to get you out of the sun," he said, picking me up and hurrying me to the trees.

I smiled up at him as he carried me, his face full of concern, my heart warming towards him even more.

I was a horrible person!

He sat down with me under the platform and tilted my face up to look me over, still so concerned. "You burn easy, huh?"

"Yeah. It's a redhead thing."

He gave me a half grin. "My hair is dark red when it's longer, but I don't burn like you... I wonder if our kids will be redheads?"

I blushed, hiding a smile as I looked down. He tilted my face back up and kissed me, bearing me down to the rushes on the ground. We stayed right there, kissing and making out until Javon cleared his throat at the door.

"Hey... uhhh... everything is uhh... taken care of. Umm. Simon thinks he found something along the cliffs up on the north side of the island. A cave or something and he said there was a door? Uhhh... you cool, Keyser?"

"I'm ok," I answered, blushing as I looked away. I swallowed hard. "He... he is buried?"

"Yeah. We couldn't go real deep, we didn't have the tools, but yeah. Plus if we get rescued, you know. He probably has family or something."

"Yeah. Let's go look at this cave, I guess," I said, letting John help me up.

He held my hand as we walked, keeping a tight grip on me.

"So this cave, did it have anything in it?" I asked, playing dumb.

"A door was all he said. He sent Marco back to get us and then gather everyone else up."

"Oh, ok. Do you know how far it is?"

"He just said go along the beach to the north point, find the old hull, then cut in to the low cliffs."

"I can find it," I said nodding. "Hold on."

I started to pull a broad leaf, but John immediately did it for me, then two more. He didn't even ask, he just spread them, then picked me up to sit on the crook of his arm, holding me close as he held them over me before he stepped out onto the beach.

"Pull your feet in and your arms too," he said softly. "I'll keep your face covered."

I smiled up at him as I pulled my arms into the t-shirt and tucked my feet under me. I had to give him that he was incredibly thoughtful and sweet. "You're spoiling me," I whispered, kissing his shoulder.

"I want to spoil you. Always," he said softly.

"Jeez, John. I think you are tryna make the rest of us look like assholes," Brody teased. "Coming to her rescue, carrying her around, doting on her."

"So do the same for Nikki," I said, nuzzling into John's neck.

His lips parted slightly and a small sound escaped his lips. He liked that.

I smiled and kissed his neck lightly, watching goosebumps raise up as he turned his head enough to look down at me. He stumbled and almost tripped and I giggled as I clutched him more tightly.

I was having so much fun teasing him and driving him wild that I was actually disappointed when we made it to the cliff face and he set me down so we could all look. Though, from the look he was giving me, he had no intention of looking for the cave or the door or whatever. He went to a knee and yanked me up against him and I could feel his rock hard cock pressing into my hip. I blushed as I looked up at him, not realizing I had been taking it that far for him. He was trembling slightly as he looked down at me with hooded eyes.

I wracked my brain for something to say. Should I apologize? Make a joke and play it off? Pretend his giant cock wasn't pressing up against me? Ignore him completely and go look for the cave?

"I like that," he whispered. "Having my neck and back kissed or touched."

"Oh," I answered lamely. "Good to know... like... your whole back or just the back of your neck?"

"My whole back... I kind of have a thing for backs. Your back is... so sexy."

"You've seen my bare back?"

"So many times," he whispered, still half crazed with need.

"John? Did... did you watch me back home? Like, spy on me?"

He blinked, frowning, then went wide eyed. "I... I just... I mean, I told you I went to places you were a lot. You just never noticed me or looked up."

"But to have seen my bare back, you'd've had to've been spying on me in my room..."

He blushed furiously and his cock was quickly softening as he looked away from me.

"It's ok," I said softly, turning his face back to mine. "I wish I had met you back home. I wish I had known... but you were too shy and I was too oblivious. It took... whoever did this to us to make it so we could have the chance we both needed with each other. Now we know each other and whatever happened before, it's all fine, right? Because we found each other. That's all that matters now."

He gave me a surprised, wary, tremulous smile, then pulled me close and hugged me.

"Up here!" Simon yelled.

I pulled back and looked up at Simon, standing higher up on the cliff's face. John picked me back up and all of us converged on Simon as we went up. He led us into a small cave where most of the others were sitting and waiting.

I looked at the door curiously.

It was a large, metal door, the kind that locked and sealed magnetically. There was a keypad on it.

"You can't get in?" I asked, looking right at Simon.

"How would I know how to get in?" he asked, looking wary.

"You were here first," I said quickly, trying to cover. "I just meant have you tried?"

"I tried a few combos, we all did," he said, blushing.

"Ok... well, whoever put us here would want us to be able to figure this out, so it would be something obvious. Not simple like 1234, but something to do with us. Right?" I asked, looking at the keypad.

"We tried a bunch of stuff," Tamika said, fanning herself. "All the easy stuff, some guesses. Been tryin' since we found it."

"Ok, let's think about it. We're all 21 and 22, right?" I asked, trying 2122. It beeped red. I tried 2221. Red. "Ok, umm, there are fourteen of us. Umm, were 14 of us. Let's try..." 1414. Red. "Ok, 7 of each of us to total 14..." 7714. It flashed green and the door unsealed.

"Holy shit!" Tamika said, jumping up.

"Wow!" John whispered, squeezing my arm. "I knew you would figure it out."

I turned and smiled up at him as I pulled the door open.

It wasn't a huge bunker, it was a snug fit for all of us, but it was climate controlled and had running water.

"I get the big bed!" Javon yelled.

"I want the big bed with the private room!" Simon whined.

"Dude, you are like 5 foot nothin!"

"If we are going by size, then me or John should get the big bed," Brody said.

"Hey!" I said loudly. "Let's all calm down a little. First things first, I get the shower first!" I laughed. "Seriously though. Let's sort this the easy way. A few of us are coupled up, a few of us aren't. I don't mind sharing a twin bed with John, it's not like he and I will need all that room with as close as I plan on sleeping next to him."

John grinned proudly, hugging me back against him as I talked.

"So let's decide who else wants to sleep coupled up and who doesn't and go from there."

"I will share a bed with Javon," Tamika said, lowering her eyes before cutting them at Javon. He moved closer to her and kissed the top of her head.

"I will share with Marco," Salome said quickly.

The others looked at each other, but no one really spoke up.

"Ok, so, the girls who don't want to pair up can share the big bed. The rest of us can take the twin beds. I would prefer sharing a room with another couple though and not a dude. Or a girl at least. There are three small rooms with two twin beds each and one master bedroom with a full bed. It shouldn't be hard to figure out, right?"

"I will share with Missy, if she wants to," Simon said softly, blushing as he looked over at Missy.

Missy turned red and refused to look up, but she nodded slightly. "We can share with you, Kai, right?" she asked, and I could hear the fear in her voice.

"Yeah, of course. I would love that."

"Well I want the big bed!" Nikki said, walking to the master bedroom.

Brody scowled at the floor and I wondered what had happened there.

Heidi hesitated, then glanced at Braydon and shrugged. "We can share, if, you know. You promise to be a gentleman."

He grinned.

June was looking at the door Nikki had gone through, then she turned and looked at Brody appraisingly. He was still scowling at the floor. "I would hang with you, if you want, Brody," she said confidently.

He looked at her in surprise, then looked her over and perked up. "Sure. Ok, cool."

"So since it's just one girl alone, I guess you and June can have the big bed," I said to Brody. John was actually bigger, but I didn't care about the big bed. "I am going to shower and then look around at what all we have on hand here."

John followed me to the concrete bathroom, his eyes bright with excitement. "Hey... uh..."

"I will shower alone this time," I said softly.

"Oh," he answered, clearly disappointed. "Yeah, no problem. Uhh... I guess I will look around and see if there are any clean clothes for you."

"Thanks."

I got undressed, then got in the water and then let out a long breath. The hot water felt amazing. I washed, then scrubbed my hair and scalp again and again.

"Found some!" John called.

I spun to the door, but he had his back to me. There was no door on the shower, it was just an open, concrete space with a drain in the floor.

"Thanks," I called. "I don't think I can get all of this sand out of my scalp."

"Want me to try?" he asked hopefully.

"Can you promise to behave and not get... handsy?"

"Yeah! Totally, I can do that!" he said quickly, turning and setting a black t-shirt on the counter. He yanked his shorts off and stepped up behind me as I quickly looked away.

1...45678...10