The Taking

Story Info
Kidnapped and used my unknown man. Maybe she‘ll enjoy this?
2.2k words
4.15
11.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the taste of last night's wine still in her mouth and the tightness around her waist, likely from the stockings she wore, Erica realized she must've walked in the door and immediately collapsed on her bed last night. Her head was swimming, so she didn't dare open her eyes yet. She felt nauseous and disoriented, so she laid there, quietly trying to get herself together. She thought she remembered the final few minutes after walking into her apartment. The details were now hazy, but she remembered shoving her Docs off her feet, flinging her keys and purse on the kitchen table, and undressing. A stickler for hygiene, she must have dragged her bones into the bathroom for a quick pee and teeth brushing, as she does every night, but things seemed quite out of order in her head.

As she started to finally try and sit up though, she realized just how hazy she really was. The room spun, the lights seemed rather bright for her cozy studio apartment, maybe she slept in too late, no that didn't make sense, these lights seemed too white-green in their glow. Wait, why was she cold, uncomfortable, why did her body feel so heavy, and the tightness around her waist? She remembered taking her stockings off, she just replayed it in her mind. Erica started to panic. Where was her blanket, her stuffie, why was she so disoriented, and why was she naked?

Her eyes shot open, her heart started racing as she tried to get up amidst the confusion. But, she couldn't get up. The band around her waist kept her pinned down. She started to flail, her arms were so heavy. She couldn't move her limbs but a few inches. Heart pounding like a jack rabbit, her eyes finally cleared enough to look around.

The room was dingy, but bright lights flooded her senses. Erica lifted her head enough to look down at her body. She saw a thick brown leather piece strapped around her waist, and then noticed the leather cuffs around her ankles and her wrists. Rope led from each cuff to eyelets placed on a platform. Her hands were spread gently above her head, allowing some movement of her arms, but her legs were more aggressively pinned apart, leaving her naked and spread open, completely exposed. She started to try and cry out, only to realize her mouth was taped shut. How didn't she notice this, how did she get here, what the fuck was going on?

As she started to whimper and yell underneath the tape, wildly thrashing her naked body as much as she could. She froze when she heard a small scraping noise above her head.

She attempted to slowly turn her head when a deep, soft voice spoke, "Do not turn your head to look at me, kitten. I didn't say you could."

Kitten? Who the fuck was speaking to her? Her head shot back, eyes searching wildly for a form.

"Oh sweet little girl, do not look so panicked. I don't want to hurt you."

She started screaming again, then tried to push her tongue out against the tape to loosen its hold. Here she was, naked, tied, with a strange man calling her pet names, of course she was panicking.

Then she started to hear footsteps, slowly making their way towards her.

"I'm glad you're awake kitten, how do you feel?" Erica screeched and wailed with more force. The lights were too bright above her. Though the man stood just a few feet away she couldn't make out his figure or face.

"I know you must be terribly confused, so let me explain quickly. You see, I've been watching you for a while sweet girl. Watching you go to school, work, out with friends. And, I've decided I want you as my toy. My sweet little kitten, to please me and play with."

What in the world did this man just say to her? Erica stopped making noise for a moment, she just stared towards the man with utter confusion, this had to be a joke.

"Ahhhh, good kitten. You're already accepting your fate. I'll take your silence as consent."

The man crept closer, standing just above her head. The platform must've been raised only a few feet off of the floor. She whimpered as he reached his hand out, gently stroking her hair. She was frozen, she didn't even pull away. Fear gripped her too hard to even attempt moving anymore.

"That's it sweet girl. Like I said, I don't want to hurt you. You're my toy, and I don't like breaking my toys. See how gentle I can be? You obey and give me what I want, and I'll give you what you want too."

Erica was still frozen, she didn't understand what was happening, but she didn't have any choice in the matter either. She couldn't fight, she couldn't flee, all she could do is freeze. If he didn't want to hurt her, truly, maybe she could get out of this eventually.

As he gently stroked her hair, his hand crept down to her breasts, fully exposed, nipples hard from the cold room and fear that gripped her. His hands were warm, as he gently squeezed and released her breasts, making them bounce ever so slightly under their own weight. Then he moved to her nipples, squeezing them, twisting them. His grip was tight enough to make her wince, but not enough to whimper any louder.

Without a word, the man gently walked along her body towards her feet. She could finally see his face, an averagely handsome man, average build, brown hair. There wasn't anything particularly striking about him, nothing she could pick out as particularly unique. His gait was calm, steady as he made his way between her legs. He laid his hand on each of her thighs, gently caressing them, moving her flesh around.

"Oh my my, it looks as though you're already ready for me to use you, kitten."

Her head shot up as she tried to look him in the eyes. What did he mean, use her? How was she ready, she was strapped to a platform of some type, what did he mean? As she was starting to panic again, the man reached over on the wall and pushed a few buttons. Two hooks with chains came down from the ceiling near her legs. He quickly released one of her legs from the platform, let some of the rope loose and attached her to the chain dangling before she knew what was happening. She started attempting to kick and thrash, yet again.

"I will not have you injuring yourself. I need you in a better position, is all, sweet girl. So please stop thrashing about."

He wrangled her other leg from the platform and hooked it to the other chain. She noticed a small bar between the two chains holding her legs, it seemed the culprit why she couldn't kick her legs more wildly. Her ass was now slightly lifted off the table, though her waist was still pinned down. She heard another few clicks and felt part of the table, from her hips down, lower away from her.

"Now that is better," the man seemed so amused.

"You really are ready aren't you kitten? Every time I look at your cunt, it's dripping more and more. That will make excellent lubricant for your ass, my dear."

Tears welled up in her eyes, what was he talking about? She was not wet, she couldn't be wet, she was terrified! It was just her body's response. As she was racing through thoughts about how her body could betray her, she felt a hand caress her between her legs.

"You see, I'm going to use you as my personal sex toy, sweet girl. I'm going to use all of your lovely little holes for my own amusement. I will make you suffer for me, do not get me wrong, but you will enjoy it. I'm going to give you what you truly want."

Her thoughts were racing, but she couldn't make sense of anything. Then, she felt something slide into her cunt. His fingers gently moved in and out of her, slowly, smoothly. She tried to fight, move her body, but she couldn't, he kept his fingers gently reaching in and out of her. And that's when she felt it. She felt the warmth move through her cunt, she felt her breasts rise and fall, she was starting to enjoy what he was doing to her.

"That's right kitten, you're allowed to enjoy me using you. You see, I want you to enjoy it, not too much though."

Slowly he slipped more fingers inside of her, thrusting harder with each insertion. She felt the pressure building on the opening of her cunt. Then, it started to hurt. She could tell he was using more force to push his fingers in her. She started wailing, god it hurt but it felt good. Her cunt felt full, wet, open. The tinge of pain was diminished by the thrusting, the wetness she felt leaking from her. With every thrust her cunt ached, faster and faster he moved. She couldn't help but feel the warmth spreading up her body. She started to shake, in and out his hand moved inside her, she felt the overwhelming need, the urge rising from her cunt, into her chest, she was about to cum.

"That's it kitten, enjoy it. Feel me fisting your sloppy cunt, cum for me, kitten."

And then it hit her. The pleasure tore through her body, she heard her juices flowing on the ground, the squelching of her cunt being used, she came harder than she ever has. Only when the man spoke did she even realize he was brutally fucking her cunt with his whole fist. She started to ache, her mind was crashing again, she didn't understand.

In the midst of her ecstasy and confusion, the man removed himself from her cunt and had quickly made it back up to her face.

"Now there you go, I gave you so much. I put your needs first, kitten. Now it's my turn."

He quickly ripped the tape from her mouth, and before she could speak any words, she felt cold metal hit her teeth. The man pried her mouth open, placing the metal ring inside. He quickly bound the device around her head. She could smell herself all over his hands. She tried to shut her mouth, but it was stuck wide open.

"There is no getting out of this sweet girl. I've placed a gag in your mouth. That metal piece will keep your mouth and lips pried wide open. It makes your face the perfect hole for my cock."

She whimpered and screamed as she could, spit started leaking from the sides of her mouth. She heard the click of a few buttons, and felt the top of the table lower, quickly jolting her head backwards, almost upside down. As soon as her head flung backwards, she saw the man's cock, fully erect at eye level.

"Now you're going to take my cock in your pretty, sweet, mouth. You will take every inch of this until I cum in your throat."

Erica tried to move her head around, but it was too late. His cock assaulted her mouth while his hands squeezed her head into place. His cock was so large it filled her whole mouth, instantly choking her. between his thrusts she pressed her tongue to the roof of her mouth to try and stop the assault, and it worked. The man removed himself from her mouth. She thought she won until she felt a hard slap to the side of her face. The slap made her neck twinge, her cheek burned, the gag felt even more one with her face.

"Now you will take my cock or I will do much worse to you. I don't want to break my toys, but you will fall in line, kitten."

Then his cock was thrust back in her mouth. She choked, spit filled her eyes, dripped from her nose as he relentlessly fucked her mouth. He pushed deeper, and she felt his cock hit the back of her throat. She gagged but it didn't matter. He violently pushed into her, forcing her throat to open for him. She couldn't breathe, his cock was so deep inside of her throat, and then she felt it. After a few minutes of the brutal in and out of his cock, a warm jet of cum poured into her throat and filled her mouth as he slowly removed his softening cock. She was crying by this point. Her face was streaming with her tears, spit, and now this man's cum.

"Good kitten, see how much I enjoyed that."

As she lay there, gasping, her throat throbbing and raw, the man walked back down towards her legs.

"And look, you thoroughly enjoyed that too, kitten, I guess it's time to use your ass now."

Utterly confused, assaulted, Erica lay there, too stunned to make any noise. Her body ached, but she loved how her cunt felt, and loved the taste of his cum lingering in her mouth.

"Don't worry, I'll be what you need, kitten. And, maybe one day I'll let my toy be free, bur for now, we must continue."

She lay there still in shock... maybe she could accept her fate.