The Taking of Invincible Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She swayed her hips around in a circle, and finally tossed her thong to the floor. Now that she was buck naked, she raised both elbows above her head and bent her arms to arch her body for the cameras. She might not be a natural stripper or centerfold, but she knew how to strike a cheesecake pose.

"Have you ever fingered yourself?" asked Morningstar.

Invincible Girl blushed deeper, and for once, had trouble answering despite her desire to please him. "I... I... that is... this girl..."

"Forget modesty," Morningstar reminded her. "Answer shamelessly, you dirty little whore. Turn me and the watching world on like a good little whore."

With her face bright red, Invincible Girl said, "This dirty whore sometimes fingers herself, it makes this dirty little whore sleep better sometimes, she thinks about a huge cock like Master's taking her and doing filthy, dirty things to her helpless body. Please do dirty, filthy things to this whore's helpless body!"

Now that was more like it. Morningstar wondered if it was true. After all, he'd told her to turn him on, not be honest. But the image of Invincible Girl, America's Sweetheart, fingering herself while imagining herself being fucked by a huge cock would certain be an image for America to take to bed that night. He decided to give them an even better one.

"On your back," he said.

Invincible Girl lay down on the floor right where she was.

"Spread your legs and show the world your pussy," he said. "And finger yourself. I want you to arouse yourself, but don't come without my permission."

"Yes, Master," said Invincible Girl. She brought her knees up, spread her legs, and arched her hips, raising her buttocks off the floor. With her incredibly strong legs, Morningstar had no doubt she could hold that pose for hours. The cameras zoomed in on her fingers spreading her pussy lips to expose her soft, pink folds, which looked as soft and delicate as any woman's. She slid one, then two fingers into herself, and began stroking herself slowly. She kept her labia spread apart while touching her clit and making sure the cameras got a good view, all while her face turned deep scarlet with shame and humiliation. The screens split the view now, some showing her pussy, some showing her humiliated expression, some showing her breasts, where her nipples were hardening to tiny invincible peaks.

"Please, Master," said Invincible Girl, "this whore wants to be taken and used by her master. Won't Master please take this dirty slut and do filthy things to her for the world to see?" Her fingers continued to slide in and out of her pussy, which glistened and flushed with arousal.

"Show me how aroused you can get first, little whore," said Morningstar.

"Oh, yes Master," said Invincible Girl. "This slut can't think about anything but Master's enormous cock in her mouth." Her fingers moved in and out, in and out, turning wet and slick with her juices. Her clit was erect and she ran a fingertip over it and shuddered. "Master didn't let this slut taste his cum last time. Please let this dirty whore suck Master's cock again and receive his cum."

"Maybe," Morningstar said. His cock was stiffening again,

"Ooh, will Master put his huge cock in this slut's pussy?" Invincible Girl pleaded. "This slut is such a dirty whore she's never been fucked before!"

"I think you have that backwards," Morningstar commented dryly. She was learning, even if her dialog still sounded like a comic book written by the editor of Penthouse Letters.

"Oh, please fuck this whore," Invincible Girl moaned. "Oh, Master, this slut is going to come!"

"Don't!" Morningstar said, so harshly that his presence filled her senses again, and though she could have easily stroked herself to an orgasm in another instant, her overwhelming desire to please him suppressed that impulse. She continued touching herself, and moaned in frustration.

"That's right," he said. "You're Invincible Girl, so prove you're fucking invincible. I want you to keep touching yourself and keep yourself wet and eager without coming."

"Yes, Master," Invincible Girl said. Her fingers moved in and out, in and out. Her cunt was dripping now, turning the inside of her thighs wet and even pooling on the floor under her. Her breasts heaved and her nipples were tiny mountains standing erect atop the slightly less tiny mountains of her dark pink areolas atop the enormous mountains of her tits. They bounced back and forth and Invincible Girl kept moaning, her sounds becoming more agonized the more she touched herself, but at Morningstar's command, she was able to keep stroking her clit without release.

He let her continue this until anyone still watching had to have come themselves. Invincible Girl didn't even break a sweat, but she continued to writhe and moan, tirelessly holding her pussy aloft and spread for the cameras, fingering herself endlessly, torturing herself.

She began begging in an endless stream of pleading: "Please, Master, fuck this whore, Master, please put your cock in this whore, Master, oooooh, please let this cunt come, Master, please! Please, please fuck this slut like a whore, Master! Please take this whore for the world to see!" And on, and on, and on. Morningstar was stroking his own cock now, and while he had his own supernatural resistance, he didn't think he could go without coming as long as Invincible Girl could, though her agony was delicious to watch.

Finally, he told her, "Stand up."

Invincible Girl immediately stood up. Her face was flushed, her hair was a mess, and her breasts heaved and bounced jauntily. Her fingers were moist and her cunt was dripping wet. She licked her lips and looked at him with undisguised lust that didn't conceal the embarrassment still marring her pretty little features.

He beckoned to her with one finger. She came to him, walking up the dias, now lowering her eyes modestly, as if modesty were still something she would ever enjoy again.

"Turn around," he said. She did so, showing him her firm, round ass.

"Put your hands behind your head," he said, and she did so. The cameras zoomed in on her tits and her pussy and her flushed, embarrassed expression.

He pulled her onto his lap, thrusting his knees between hers so that she was straddling him backwards, and deftly, he maneuvered her so that his cock slid between her cunt lips and as she sat on him, she slid down his erect shaft, gasping in surprise. He was over halfway into her as her weight settled on his lap. Despite being the mightiest girl on Earth, she weighed very little. She trembled but kept her hands behind her head, and tossed her head back. "Yesss, Master, please rape this whore, fuck this whore's virgin pussy..."

"Don't come," Morningstar said, as he wriggled deeper inside her. "You are never to come without my permission."

He wanted to test Invincible Girl's invincibility, and so he reached around and grabbed her breasts savagely. Squeezing them as if they were all he had to hold onto to avoid plummeting to his death, he dug his fingers into her soft flesh with all his infernal strength, and used them to grip her body as he yanked her down even harder, grinding her into his lap. He squeezed like he was trying to bend steel, and the soft, firm flesh of her tits yielded but didn't break or tear, and Invincible Girl only moaned as he jerked her violently up and down on his mighty staff, which was becoming slick with her juices. The experience of squeezing those magnificent tits without restraint, without holding back, without even a hint of gentleness, hard enough tear a normal woman's breasts off her body, turned his cock from stiff to diamond hard, and he rammed it into her while still trying, futilely, to leave a single mark on the huge tits he was manhandling so cruelly. They bounced and jiggled on camera, showing every squeeze and squish and pinch before springing back, the skin slightly pink and no more. He took her nipples between his fingers and pinched them, twisted them, pulled them, and tried to tear them off of her. They stretched and elongated, and Invincible Girl moaned again, whether in genuine distress or feigned agony, he actually couldn't tell, but when he released them, they snapped back, firm and erect and unmarred.

"Please torture these titties, Master!" Invincible Girl cried. He smacked them, which made them bounce and jiggle some more. Smacking them as hard as he could made them sway from side to side, and Invincible Girl moaned some more. "Yes, Master! Please more, Master! This whore's tits are for Master to use and abuse! Show this bitch no mercy, Master!"

He slid his hands down to her hips, and said, "Squeeze your own tits. Show them off for the cameras, and torture your own nipples."

While he gripped her hips and ground against her, he looked at the screens, which zoomed in on Invincible Girl cupping her enormous breasts in her own hands and holding them up for the cameras, then squeezing them hard. Her own grip left red fingerprints, but they quickly faded. She took her nipples between her fingers and squeezed and twisted them. She moaned in what sounded like unfeigned discomfort, but her nipples never stopped being hard.

While America's Sweetheart fondled and roughly handled her own tits, Morningstar rammed his cock into her, and with her legs spread facing forward, it was all caught on the cameras. Invincible Girl saw the closeups of her tits, her erect nipples being pinched and twisted in her fingers, and her wet, dripping pussy taking nearly ten inches of Morningstar's enormous cock, and cried out, "Please, Master, let this wet, hot pussy come! This whore begs Master to fuck her harder and come inside her!"

"Denied," Morningstar said. "Coming is a reward... and little whores don't get rewards." Abruptly, he shoved her off his lap. His cock made a moist sound as it slid free of her. Her cunt was tight and too small to take his entire length, but of course, she was invincible so try as he might to ram it all into her, it did her no injury. She fell forward and landed on her hands and knees, almost as if she were once more descending from a flight, perfectly posed. She started to turn around, but Morningstar said, "Hold that pose."

She did, and then realized what he had in mind when he got off his chair and kneeled behind her. Once more, she was able to look at the enormous video screens surrounding them, showing a close up of her dripping pussy seen from behind, and above it, her rosy, untouched anus.

One screen showed a close up of her face. Tears of mixed humiliation and eagerness ran down her face as Morningstar grabbed her hips from behind, pressed the glistening head of his cock against her asshole, and thrust it forward so hard she'd have planted her face in the floor if she were a lesser woman. Instead she took the thrust and could only watch in shock as Morningstar plowed her ever more deeply, until every inch of his cock was buried in her ass. His massive manhood throbbed inside her, and he groaned in genuine ecstasy at the impossibly, inhumanly tight fit. He would have ruptured a normal female. He might have split a non-invincible girl in half. But Invincible Girl took every inch of him up her ass without flinching. She just cried at the shame of knowing the entire world was watching her anally ravaged by the archvillain, and America's Sweetheart not only submitting to it, but begging for more.

"Please, Master," she begged, "please pound this bitch's ass! Ungh!" She groaned, as he did just that. "Yes, let this shameless whore feel your mighty cock pounding her harder and harder! Please pump your seed up this slut's ass!"

He was enjoying the rhythm, and pounded her harder and faster, without relenting. Another camera caught her breasts swaying forward and backward as he slammed into her over and over. Invincible Girl continued urging him to fuck her nasty, filthy ass (which in fact was probably the cleanest ass he'd ever seen) until he was finally ready to come. But he decided not to ejaculate inside her. Instead, he withdraw his slick, glistening cock from her rectum and stood again. "Get on your knees," he said.

She must have realized what he intended immediately. Her eyes became wide blue saucers at the sight of the enormous, still-erect cock that had just defiled her, and for a moment, she actually shook her head, before her desire to please him replaced the tiny spark of defiance.

"Please, Master, this shameless whore begs Master to put his mighty cock in this nasty bitch's mouth," she said. She opened her mouth wide.

He obliged her, sliding his cock directly past her lips and without hesitating, plunging it as deep down her throat as he had before. She sealed her lips around his shaft and began sucking, and unlike last time, licking his shaft with her tongue. The tears running down her face betrayed her horror and disgust at the act she was made to perform, but her enthusiasm was as if she could suck his dirty cock, covered with her fluids and secretions, all day, which indeed she could. Without grabbing her head, he simply thrust his hips forward and back, and Invincible Girl moved her head forward to receive each thrust. She didn't have to worry about gagging; she apparently had no gag reflex, so his cock just filled her throat and she sucked him, licked him, and made low gurgling sounds as he completely filled her mouth and throat the same way he'd filled her pussy and her ass. She looked at up him waiting for the moment when he would come.

When the moment came, he pulled his cock out of her mouth, and held it in front of her face. She blinked at him, wrinkling her nose slightly, and ran her tongue over her lips, suppressing a shudder. She wasn't sure at first what was next.

Then in a milky white eruption, he ejaculated onto her upturned face. Somehow after everything else, this still managed to shock her, and her eyes and mouth both stayed open while he spurted again and again onto her face. His jizz covered her forehead, her eyes, her nose. It ran down her cheeks and chin and got into her hair. Some landed in her open mouth. Her tongue licked away white beads of semen that stuck to her lips. He emptied his balls onto her, and when he was done, her entire faced was a glistening, frosted mask. And it was all captured on camera and broadcast to the world. She sat there, kneeling, in abject humiliation, having been made to beg, used in every hole, turned from America's Sweetheart into a live porn cum dumpster, and knowing that she wanted nothing more than to do it all over again if that was what her master wished.

She thought she couldn't be any more humiliated or abused. She was very wrong.


12