All Comments on 'The Taking of Lena Ch. 05'

by ablondegoddess

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love...

Impatiently waiting for more... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm so happy you're back with this story! It has remained one of my top three stories on Lit of all time and I have always thought so much more could be done with it - an unfinished masterpiece if you will. I'm hoping Renz takes her back to her old "home" flashing that beautiful jewelry and showing her old staff and master how good she has it now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
YES MAAM

Welcome back!!!!

inspector123inspector123almost 11 years ago
It has been too long

since the last chapter but I am glad you decided to continue the story. It felt that there were infinished business between Lena and Renz. Five stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
OMG

I am SO happy that you have continued this story! I've been following it since chapter one was released, and you never disappoint me!

In fact, today's my birthday! :D It's like this chapter was for me (at least I'll consider it that way).

I love seeing Renz's point of view, and I love the dynamic that their relationship has. I love love LOVE everything about this story and I cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
story is great but...

Saw chapter five in cue today and looked interesting. Read all five chapters and got hooked. Looked to see how long between updates...ack disappointing. Sorry you don't update frequently enough To told my interest. I hope you change that, but I'm not going to wait another year for an update. You're writing is good and you should know that it's nothing personal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thank you

i hope you keep the stroy going til the timing is right to end the series. i am happy it looks as if you are heading towards a more final ending to this lovely series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thank you!

More please! Thank you for this newest contribution! Can't wait for the next!

MaynessMaynessalmost 11 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you

I love this story and I am so glad you have posted an update but now I am sad as I know it's going to be a while for another chapter! Alas all good things in life are worth waiting for, but please not toooooo long? Great continuation, at one point I wondered what the hell was happening and to my relief it was a dream! Although it would have served Renz right I think, I want to know what he thought when she said the wrong name. He has got to eat a bit of humble pie before the end and I really want to know what it is that Lena enjoys doing that she wouldn't say. Perhaps she is going to forget to take her medicine and get pregnant? Gasp! Question, questions pleeeease post soon. Thank you. M.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago
thank you!!!

Thank you times 10 ! Finally! Mein Both!

Hit update and...wait a minute...she is going with him? Oooh!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

It was so amazing!!! Her and Erich Definitely have some chemistry!!!!!!! Too bad it was just a dream!

nadaliwnadaliwalmost 11 years ago
bravo!!

Since Lena talks in her sleep, Renz now has to compete for her feelings.

I wonder who will win.

CUSpacecowboyCUSpacecowboyalmost 11 years ago

I was afraid this story had been abandoned love the story please dont make us wait another year for an update

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsalmost 11 years ago
YEAH~!

So happy to see an update on my one of my favourite pairings.

I am so GLAD that Renz sees that she is more than just a plaything for him and in his own dominant way, he is trying to show her that.

I really want to know what happened in his first marriage that made him so jaded and ruthless.

I want to know what Lena likes to do that she doesn't want to tell anyone.

I want a happy ending damnit!

Thanks for a hot and sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm soooo happy you continued this story. Loved the new romantic development between Lena and eirich. Can't wait for the next chapter, especially hearing more about renz and his ex wife xxxx

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait

I am thrilled you continued the story. Please don't keep us waiting for more

LessGoLessGoalmost 11 years ago
Don't cha go disappearin' again

This whole story is awesome, it's been over two years for 5 chapters! That's quite a while but hopefully you can keep it going and keep us in Lena's world until completion. This chapter was fantastic!! I'll keep watch for the next year - you can't shake me that easy. :)

k1t3nk1t3nalmost 11 years ago
more please!

Please continue ;) I can't waith for chapter 6....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lovely

about time renz starts to see lena as more then a play thing. loving that he now has to compete for her, and yes i do want renz to win her affections. it is clear to me renz has to deal with his past and come to terms with a few things but for the love of lena it should be a worthy under taking. :)

RheamistressRheamistressalmost 11 years ago

Just now finding this wonderful story. But I see that this last chapter was over a year in coming. Could you, perhaps, post the next chapter a little sooner? :)

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxtherealmost 11 years ago
I can't wait for more!!!

Been reading all night! Love it! You're one of my favorite authors on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Absolutely love your story!!!

I have been waiting since ages for chapter 5. Thanks a tonne for updating this chapter. Your story is just great. Do continue with the good work.

Hope to read the next chapter soon.

mapili50mapili50almost 11 years ago
{{{happy dancing}}}

OMG .. sooo THRILLED to read a new chapter! I love how Lena is beginning to mature and test her independence. Lena's dream however did remind me of another Literotica story and I actually had a quick panic attack that Lena would become an idiot and Renz would die.

evillizaevillizaalmost 11 years ago
Finally!

I was shocked, shocked I tell you, to see that another chapter had appeared. And so incredibly happy. I'm glad that Renz and Lena's story isn't over yet.

CinderTowerCinderToweralmost 11 years ago
Fabulously hot

I second your motion of shock! When I saw chapter five in the recent releases I had to go back and see if it was an original chapter that had been edited and resubmitted- to my undying joy... A new piece to salivate over! Blonde goddess, I started reading Lena and Renz years ago (back when Wishfulthinking held most high ranks). I completely fell in love with their dynamic and the rich back stories for both characters. Thank you for re-awakening this sleeping story. You have made my day. Xxx

mikrosmikrosalmost 11 years ago
Simply wonderful perfect!

Welcome back and please stay for a while.

4nicolas4nicolasalmost 11 years ago
Wow!

Such an emotionally powerful story 5*

RebellRebellalmost 11 years ago
A galaxy full of stars is not enough!!!!!

Thanks a million for the update. I was waiting for this for too long. Made my day THANKS

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
At last!

OMG you are back! I have checked back a number of times in hope that you had continued your story. I am so glad you have! Thank you so much for this amazing story. More more more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I don't give 5 stars to just anyone

I LOVE this series. There are two things on this site that I can count on one hand. How many series I look forward to reading, and how many times I've voted 5 stars on a story ... You've nailed them both!

Keep it coming.

LovelyLvsLovelyLvsalmost 11 years ago
You came back!!

Great update! Thanks!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I hope something good happens to Erich!

Part of me wants Lena to end up with Erich because in a lot of other stories, the girl always ends up with the tall, masculine, chiseled, rich guy. It would be such a cool plot twist if Lena and Erich were together, but whatever the outcome, I hope something good happens to Erich!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Squeeeeee

Silly Renz. Dude really needs to get over himself. If he's too scared to make this a good thing, he'll end up with ashes.

(Please don't hurt Eric just because he's a nice guy.)

5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More to come?

is they more to come? I love this series!!

UpHillAllUpHillAllalmost 11 years ago

OMG your back! Thanks it was perfect!

I'm so glad you plan to update soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You're a talented writer and am looking forward to chapter 6 :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dry spell

The next chapter should be up already! This site has been going through such a serious dry spell. Other than this nothing good has been posted in almost a month. Get your act together Literotica!!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaalmost 11 years ago
5 stars!

Renz is going to have to pull himself together soon if he doesn't want her to fall in love with Erich...

Great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Team Lena

YOU ARE SO GOOD!

But I am waiting for Lena to teach Renz a lesson that he deserves! Or at least "Renz"

Renz a little.

Can't wait for the next one! AHHHH!

DragonEmperessDragonEmperessalmost 11 years ago
Update hitch?

Since it has been over a week since your last chapter was released I am having a feeling that, once again, your literotica submission has failed. This is really aggravating to both your fans and I am sure you. Could you possibly check to see where in the vast masses of submissions your amazing story has gotten stuck?

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 11 years ago
why does everyone think she's submitted?

I don't see any comment from the author, so why does everyone think there is a story in que? Does the author have a blog? If so address please.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 11 years ago
unless the authors posted this.

http://www.nookiestar.com/stories/?tag=page-4-the-taking-of-lena-ch-04

While looking for a blog, I found chapter four on another site, thought the author may wish to know

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is posted on ablondegoddess bio page

5/25/13

Ch. 5 of "The Taking of Lena" is now up. I hope you enjoy! I will post the second half (the new Ch. 6) shortly.

Love,

B.

+++

What are you talking about? It looks like ch5 might have been considered as two parts to her and she will be posting the rest as ch6, as a new ch.

Either way I hope it takes no longer than one month for this story to continue and not twelve months instead.

LOVE IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yay, it's back!

Couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you'd continued this story, I had resigned myself to believing this was one of those stories that had been abandoned and never to be finished.

What a treat, thank you! Loving the developments, and can't wait to read more.

Oh, and the sex was HOT HOT HOT. Loving his possessiveness.

wickedchickwickedchickalmost 11 years ago
Can't wait!!!!!!!! : )

I can't wait for the rest of this story. I loved everything about it and felt that I was in the story. Please be quick and release the second part. Thank you.

lovingmyblondegoddesslovingmyblondegoddessalmost 11 years ago
My goddess...

You've managed to find yet another way to keep your "Renz" aroused while he is away ;) I look forward to reading the next developments from your titillating imagination.

-Your biggest [and hardest] fan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You have to write another chapter. I'm too hooked for it to end like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I am so glad I came across your story today!! It is so wonderfully written. I absolutely love the characters...just hope Lena doesn't get too attached to Erich!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More

Please please please give me more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
waited and loved it!

For months, and months and some more months I kept checking for a update to this story and possibly for the seduction of the kore as well. I guess one is better than none. Thanks! I love the story I really like how Lena has not like other main ladies of similar plots quickly fallen head over heels in love with her abductor. I don't know if one could really call Renz an abductor but he did steal her previous life away from her to the point she can't go back. It seems that to me as much as she wants to see a humane version of Renz, she also at the same time wants nothing to do with him. I for one really want to see how this ends, please keep updating and I'll keep commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I can't take it anymore

Why is it taking so long? I need to know how the story is going to progress.

Ablondegoddess can you not open a blog where you're work can be put instantly?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I thought the next chapter would be up by now??

Not to bug you but I noticed on your age that the next chapter was going up.. like a week ago :( This story is just way too fantastic, I check everyday just to see if it's up!! Please hurry, or hurry along the people who are holding Chapter six from us!! Truely an amazing story, please don't ever stop!!

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69almost 11 years ago
love it

im waiting for more a chapter every six months is not enough

spearishspearishalmost 11 years ago
I'm over the moon !!

An update to one of my favourite stories ever !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Love it.

Somehow this reminds me of beauty and the beast but with way more sex.

LuckiLionLuckiLionalmost 11 years ago
Interesting turn

Ending the last chapter with her pov and starting this on the same scene with his pov. Wonderful. And for a monent someone might think, that he's becoming a nice guy until he destroys the mood, again.

He appears to be sexually obsessed by her, but in truth he loves her from his deepest heart, ... but is unable to admit it, because that would render him vulnarable.

I guess as a movie I would not have watched it, but your style of writing is wonderful and showing all the insides, that are quite difficult to bring to a viewer of a movie.

Please, continue with your wonderful, exciting story.

And thank you for the good work so far.

Btw. you should consider making a career in writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More more more

More more moreMore more moreMore more moreMore more more!!! This is so much better than that 50 Shades of Crap! These characters are real and interesting. I love it!!!

FindmywayFindmywayover 10 years ago
Updates?????

Please don't keep us waiting.....you ended with a twist - we cant wait much longer the suspense is killing us

Eve86Eve86over 10 years ago
Oooo sucking up

Oooo, he's sucking up (literally). :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:/

RenZ is annoying me again. And Lena gives in too soon. But good writing great plot :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Update please

I love this story no matter what negative responses you get always remember it's your story no one else's...It's hard to please everyone but those who follow and love the story are people u should focus the most on :) you will always get new readers :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Impressed!

I am so deeply impressed with your story. Thank you so much for posting it.

EyetiegalEyetiegalover 9 years ago
Love where this story is going

I'm really enjoying the character development and the blossoming love between these two

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn Lena

Man she's one lucky fucking girl to have a romantic, caring, and godly man like Renz and on top of that, she gets amazing freakin' sex! Intimate foreplay, yet steamy and highly erotic at the same time!! I want a man like him... but i can only dream.... Btw, your writing is beautiful! It's the best out of all of the writings i've seen on literotica! I hope you're an author on the side, if not, you should be publishing your work! It's freakin' good and please please please, keep writing! Don't ever stop! You have a gift in making these kind of stories! You should also try Wattpad if you haven't already! You'll be noticed there more too! You need recognition because your writing is great! I'm not kidding and i'm not exaggerating! Keep up the good work girl! :)

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 8 years ago
Quite awesome

I do love your story very much, the characters attracting, bouncing and evaluating. And of course the hot sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome author

I like the way you make the story flow....... its like a streaming river that knows and exhausts all its paths :) quite entrancing and mildly put nice and entertaining... keeps you wanting for more yet satisfies your whole being :)

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
Bastard

I realy hope she gets Erich at the end and they will live in his villige in Bavaria and start a familiy. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ablondegoddess?

Hmmm.... The passion, ecstasy and raw sexual aroma coming forth from these pages can only bring the reader to assume that these are personal moments that ablondegoddess wants us to know about her. You must tell us more...;)

mon' amie,

Pongman

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just as erotic the third go around.

On my third reading of this series and it's every bit as titilating and engaging as the first. I'll admit the writing in the first chapter was a bit clunky at times, but you quickly found comfort in the story and the characters, drawing me in for good. You've created such a detailed atmosphere that I can so easily picture the splendor of Schloss Wolfenbarger, Renz's chiseled features juxtaposed against Lena's frail ones.You toe the line between his vulnerability and icy lust, and her battle between mind and body, so well that this is by far one of my favorite noncon reads ever. I'm anxious to follow the story to the end, but sad that it will have an end at all.

LustrousEntice666LustrousEntice666over 3 years ago

I'm kinda hurt for Renz but ugh, idrk what to think. Because Rens was at fault too for pushing Lena away but then why do i feel like Lena was cheating :<

SoftKtty24SoftKtty24about 3 years ago

I am so in love with this story. Writer you have spun a very sensual and erotic story of pleasure and desire. I am very pleased to see that there is no BDSM in this story, although for a moment I thought it was leading down that path. However, the writer has spun this tale to show Renz as a man who understands that sexual gratification is not just for one party both for the both parties (loved when he reminded her of the pleasure he gave to her before during and after). Hope that their sexual journey does turn into a path of love between them. I also love that this story is written in both perspective. And yes, I gasp at each sexual pleasure that they bestow upon each other as though I am her feeling every sensual touch and pleasure being received by her body and pleasure spots. Mmmmmmm

SiSubSiSubover 2 years ago

Okay, so I don't usually follow stories after I've... ya know?

But this. I find myself thinking about how it will end. I looooove this. Cannot wait to read the rest :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn you writer! I am not focusing at work because I am having a hard time putting this down. I keep saying I am going to stop on this page... but I can't! I need compensation if I loose my job. Lol jk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

she loves to be fucked. someone should have her ass...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userablondegoddess@ablondegoddess
Welcome! I hope you enjoy my stories! ablondegoddess.tumblr.com *************************************** It has also been brought to my attention that &quot;The Taking of Lena&quot; is appearing on other websites. I am an amateur author, and Literotica is the *only* website w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES