The Taking Pt. 03

Story Info
Linda and Corinna get more.
1.3k words
4.44
20.6k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Blue said, "I think Joe's been a very good boy, shall we reward him?"

Green replied, "Yeah, let's give him a treat!"

They got up and went over, and told Joe, "Ok Joe, we are going to give you a reward for being so patient. You will be a good guy and not try any shit, won't you?"

Joe nodded eagerly, and they uncuffed him and told him to strip. He quickly did so, and his cock was iron hard, god, it was so stiff it hurt.

They led him over to the bed, and Green said, "You'll like this reward. Your sister-in-law is going to suck your cock!"

Joe was all for it, he'd had more than a few fantasies about putting the dick to Linda, and he was eagerly looking forward to having her lips wrapped around his prick, nursing out a big load.

Linda, on the other hand, was aghast. She hated blowjobs, she wouldn't even give her husband a suck job.

She pleaded, "No, I don't suck cock, please, no, I don't even blow my husband, he can fuck me but no cock sucking!"

Corinna looked at her sister, what the fuck? Jeez, this was sure turning into one weird rape!

Blue growled, "You are going to suck Joe's cock, and swallow every drop. Our 2 guns say you shall!"

They released her, and told her, "On your knees, baby, gotta be in the classic subservient cocksucker position!"

Just before she did so, Joe drank in Linda's body. He'd seen it once before, at a drunken New Year's Eve party, when she'd cornered him alone in the back bedroom just after Midnight, and had opened her dress, to let him see that she was very naked underneath. She'd grabbed his head, pulled his head towards her.

She had purred, "Happy New Year Joe," just before their lips met, her tongue had slipped out, pushing at his lips, and he'd opened them, letting out a moan as her tongue darted in. He'd reached around her, grabbing her naked ass cheeks, and pulled her in, rubbing the bulge of his trousers against her naked vulva. After several tongue-filled swirls of passion, she had reluctantly pulled away.

She had then quickly closed up her dress and cooed, "Too bad you are married to my sister, otherwise I'd give you a New Year's fuck!"

Not long after, as Corinna had given him his mercy blow, he'd fantasized that it was Linda sucking his dick, laying back, letting him ram his cock deep inside her heat. With that firmly playing through his mind, he'd gone off like a cannon, the jetting streams filled Corinna's mouth until she had to pull her head back, and she got a juicy frosting as his dick got off the pent up load.

Seeing Linda naked for the second time, was just as enjoyable as the first. The way her ample D cup melons bounced gently as she stood up, her blonde hair, that totally shaved, bare pussy framed by her sexy, curvy hips, oh yeah, he was going to enjoy this.

She was on her knees before him, and Blue said, "No cheater's head, no stroking his dick while you're sucking, your mouth has to do all the work!"

She stared at Joe's cock, she did not know if he was bigger than her husband Brice, as she had never been in such close proximity to her husband's dick. She steeled herself, took Joe's stiff dick in her hand and lifted it slightly. He was lined up, and she moved in. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and guided his cock into her mouth.

Joe looked down, let out a loud moan as her sister-in-law took him in. He could see that she was not into it at all as she timidly sucked. No problem, he was, and he pushed forward, shoving his dick in to the hilt. His balls bounced off her chin, as she pulled back quickly.

She stopped and grunted, "Don't choke me, let me take it at my own pace!"

Green said, "You heard the lady Joe, let her do the work."

He looked down, watching as she once again opened her mouth, closed her eyes, and engulfed his cock. Reveling at the sight of Linda's red lips sliding over his rigid prick, Linda looked beautiful, those cherry red lips ovaled around his cock shaft, she started to get into a rhythm, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, her tongue started to swirl. Joe grunted as her hot sucking mouth and swirling tongue bath made his balls churn.

Linda was not enjoying it at all. Joe had never heard the secret from Corinna that Linda detested giving a blowjob, and refused to suck even her own husband. He thought she was really into it, she was only doing what she thought a guy would like, to get Joe to shoot off quick, get it over with.

Blue asked, "How does she suck Joe?"

"She sucks real fucking good!"

Blue said, "You heard him, Linda, now, play with his balls, make him explode, and swallow every drop!"

Linda did as ordered, cupping his balls and giving them gentle squeezes as she coaxed the cum to rise up and get it over with. She had 5 of his 7 inches in, and his cock jerked, stiff as steel.

"Oh fuck, hot sucking mouth gonna cum, take it, baby!"

Her head was driving forward, and a thick glut of spunk hit the back of her throat. She fought back the urge to gag, and swallowed quickly, letting the slimy stuff slide down her throat. She pulled back up, and 3 more thick splurts peppered the roof of her mouth, she had to swallow again, then more thick ribbons flowed out, coating her tongue with his semen, god, he was flooding her mouth a third time, she swallowed again, and finally, the last few dribbles oozed out, she pursed her lips to contain the spunk, as she swallowed one last time.

When Joe pulled back, Green ordered, "Open Linda, let us see that you swallowed it all."

She did as ordered, and they could see a thin skin of cum on her tongue, as she showed that she had done as directed. She did her best to wipe away all the cum from the inside of her mouth with her tongue, and get it down her throat, letting out a grunt of disgust as she did so.

"Well done Linda, we enjoyed watching that. Joe, back to the chair."

When Joe was once again secured, their attention was back to Linda and Corinna. Corinna was released, turned over into doggy style, and Linda was ordered to do the same. They were once again cuffed up, and both of them got a jolt when they felt the chill of icy lube being applied to their asshole.

Linda yelled, "NO, NO, I DON'T DO ANAL, mmmppphhhh!"

Her protestations were silenced as Green stuffed a red rubber ball gag between her lips, and quickly buckled it shut.

Blue grunted, "Too bad baby. We are not ASKING you to do anal, you are going to get it!"

Linda felt the lube being spread around the rim, and she grunted aa a slick finger easily parted the clench, spreading the greasy feeling up inside her. Fuck, she was going to get anally raped, and not a damn thing she could do about it.

Corinna felt her ass being prepared, and she was staying quiet. She loved anal sex, she hates to admit it and has given it to Joe only when she's either been super horny or too drunk to say no and every time, she comes almost immediately.

Green and Blue greased up, their cocks were now 10-inch steel hard poles, glistening with lube, and they savored the ride ahead that they were soon to plunge into.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers