The Taking Pt. 04

Story Info
The sisters get anal, and Joe gets in on the action.
968 words
4.41
21.7k
13
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,831 Followers

Linda could feel her cheeks being grabbed, Green's hands spreading them apart, as her asshole was about to get raped. Her gagged sounds of protest were all she could do as she felt his bloated cockhead against her tiny, puckered ass hole. She'd only ever tried it once at her husband's insistence, and after that one time, no more...until now, when she had no choice.

"Don't worry, Linda, it's only going to hurt for a little while."

As she was anally penetrated, her scream was gagged up as Green pushed his bloated prick part-way into her hole. The feel of her ass being stretched grew hotter and more painful. Linda tried to wiggle away as his cock continued its passage.

"That's it, baby," Green moaned. "Try and get away. Moving your ass only makes it better."

With one hard shove, and another gagged scream, his prick was driven in to the max, his balls smacked against her pussy. Her ass was now fully violated, spasming painfully, even though she was lubed up, it still stung like hell.

"Oh yeah, virgin tight, your hot ass feels so good."

**

Next to her, Corinna was grunting as Blue nudged his prick against her, and slowly pushed his way in. Corinna's head tipped back, and a scream bubbled and died in her throat as his 10-inch cock slid in, further and deeper, until they both grunted as he had all 10 inches buried, his balls slapping her cunt lips.

Blue gasped through his teeth as her asshole clamped down on his cock. He started to fuck her as he hunched over Corinna, his hands sliding under the sheets and finding her breasts. He gently tweaked and rolled her distended nipples in his fingers, her areolas stiffening up to rock-hard nips.

Corinna moaned, deep in her throat, he was doing exactly what turned her on the most, bolts of pure ecstasy arrowed from her stiff, swollen nipples to her pussy. Rape or regular fuck made no difference now to her lust-powered needs.

''Fuck, yeah, fuck, fuck my ass, make me cum!"

Next to her, Linda looked over in amazement, seeing the glow of unbridled lust on Corinna's face, hearing her urging her rapist on to fuck her! Make her cum? Her sister was actually getting off on having her asshole raped? Linda herself was grunting and sweating, enduring the anal rape as best she could, as Green thrust his glistening tool in and out, the tight grip of Linda's ass hole being spread open again and again by his plunging rod.

**

Joe was watching, and his cock was again board stiff. The scene being played out in front of him was the hottest action he'd ever seen, no video could ever match the real-life fucking going on right now.

**

Blue reached under, and with a few deft flicks of his fingertips, Corinna plunged, she let out a scream of pure sexual joy as she was slammed by a massive orgasmic rush. Her asshole clamped down on his cock, her rectum rippling along the length of it with strong, silky contractions.

"You hot little fuck doll, I love your hot ass!''

With his cock building up a load, he continued to rape her accommodating asshole, and she obliged by roaring to another climax, a third one tumbled in right after, she felt his cock jerking, swelling tight with a massive urgency.

''Fuck yeah, gonna cum, gonna flood your ass baby, fuck FUCK YEAH!"

Corinna the first hot shot of jism splatter her insides. His cock pulsed over and over, his grunts sounding as she felt the hot bloom of his lust flooding her ass, filling her with a huge load of hot cum. The feel of her ass hole being hosed down propelled her into a fourth orgasm, and the silky pulsing of her asshole sucked greedily at his prick, milking his dick for every drop.

**

Next to her, Linda was bearing up as best she could, Linda had gotten a long, hard violation of her ass-hole, she was feeling swimmy when Green finally grunted, thrust forward, and painted her dark hole with a thick load of cum.

**

When they disengaged, they saw Joe, once again with his dick swollen. Time to put him back in the action. He was uncuffed and led over.

Green pointed to Linda's asshole, the creampie forming, then it started to slowly drip down the inside of her thighs.

''Clean up your sister-in-law for us, then your sweet little wifey's holes, so we can have clean holes for round 2.''

Joe immediately obliged, licking up Linda's thighs, then putting his mouth to her asshole, he used his tongue to pry open the tight grip, and a load of spunk poured into his mouth. It tasted a bit funky, but he was too pumped up to take any notice of such minor matters. He started to run his tongue from her asshole to her pussy, sucking out the loads from both sweet holes. He felt her body responding, and as he licked her, sucking out all he could reach, his fingers came in, diddling her clit, and with muffled cries of pleasure, she gratefully accepted the wave of orgasm, her tight holes pushing out the last of the cum, so he could lick her clean.

He moved over to his wife, and he saw the lust on Corinna's face as he went behind her, and did the same cleaning up. Corinna was moaning with pleasure, god, the feel of his mouth doting on her asshole and pussy, cleaning her up, back and forth, took her back to the verge, and his fingers took her the rest of the way, and she shrieked with pleasure as her pussy burst in a rush of wet orgasmic satisfaction.

groomleader
groomleader
2,831 Followers