The Taking Pt. 04

Story Info
Escort sells my girlfriend to stranger for 4 days.
1.5k words
4.17
9.6k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next day, Mandy comes over nice and early. She wakes up Laura and I and Mandy tells Laura to get a shower and clean herself up. Mandy told us she had 9 clients coming over that day, one at a time all booked up and starting in an hour. Mandy had a group of 3 men coming over after that. Mandy bought in another large box of condoms to make sure Laura had plenty.

I showered with Laura then got dressed for work as Laura was freshening up. Before I left, Laura made me watch and listen as she pledged herself, her pussy, tits, mouth, ass, entire body to Mandy to do anything she wanted to anyone she wanted 24/7 365 days a year. Mandy smiled ear to ear and said good because you're going to get fucked as much as I can arrange it. Mandy told Laura she had a special surprise arranged for Laura that evening and Mandy then looked at me and told me I would be watching it. I left the house for work knowing my girlfriend was going to be fucked by many more men throughout the day and there was nothing I could do about it.

Mandy kept sending me random pics of Laura with other men while I was at work that day. That evening, after work as I arrived at the house just as the three men were finishing up with Laura. Mandy was in the living room as they all came out. They said their goodbyes and left. Laura was still lying on the bed. Mandy and I went in to check on her. She was full of cum and covered in cum too. Laura looked at me and stared into my eyes as if she was trying to figure out whether or not my feelings for her had changed. I recognized what was going on and responded by going to her and passionately kissing her and whispering to her I love you even more for fulfilling this crazy fantasy for me. Laura smiled back at me and kissed me again.

Mandy told Laura to shower and clean herself up. I was hungry so I made some dinner for Laura and I. Mandy said she didn't want anything. So I handed her some strawberries and she began to eat some of those. An hour later Laura comes out nice and cleaned up. Mandy asked me if I remembered one of her clients. He had offered Mandy $4000 for 4 days with her in which he would tie her up while she was suspended and fully nude and let anyone he wanted fuck her. He was into sharing his girlfriend with other men and he said he knew plenty of men who would come over to fuck her. He said if she was interested, he would give her $300,000 to go back to Germany with him to be his sugar baby. She didn't refuse or accept the offer but told him she would consider it. Mandy wasn't into being restrained and she suspected he was full of shit but kept in touch with him over the past few weeks.

I remembered when she told me about him but didn't know she had kept in touch with him. She told Laura that she would be going with him for the next 4 days and that he was on his way over now. Laura looked at me and asked me if I was ok with this. I told her yes I'm more than ok with this and that I wanted Mandy to have this control to have you anytime she wanted you for as long as she wanted without asking me. She came over to me and kissed me passionately and said ok but then told me you should be careful what you wish for because it's going to come true and she told me I may lose her to someone else in this fantasy.

I told her I couldn't resist this fantasy no matter what and I also trusted in her loyalty to our relationship. Then I told her even if Mandy was to rent her to someone to be his girlfriend that I wanted her to go through with it no matter what unconditionally. She agreed but then I asked her promise to Mandy and I that she would. Laura reluctantly agreed to it then looked us both in the eye and said she promised.

I passionately kissed her again then Mandy received a text message on her cell phone. Mandy said he's here and told Laura to let him in but open the door wide for him. Laura did as she was told and Mandy's client, Steve said this must be what I'm purchasing. He kissed her and fondled her breasts and pussy saying very nice. Laura grabbed his hand and led him to the loveseat and he resumed feeling her up. Mandy and I sat on the couch and Mandy began negotiating with Steve. Mandy wanted more money for the 4 days but Steve stuck to his original offer.

Steve said during those 4 days, Laura would be his and she wouldn't be allowed to contact anyone for any reason. Steve asked Laura if she was with anyone. Laura looked him in the eye and said she is single and available but she was 100% owned by Mandy so she only dated or slept with men that Mandy arranged for her to see. He asked Laura if she was interested in changing that. Laura responded telling him no but said unless Mandy told her to be with someone then she would.

Steve looked at Mandy and pulled out $4000.00. He said this is yours right now for 4 days with her no conditions, no questions asked. Mandy checked the bills with a counterfeit pen marker and they all checked out. There were 40 $100 bills. Steve said he would take her away with no clothes, no shoes, no purse, or cell phone if Mandy agreed. Mandy asked him to wait in his car for 15 minutes them come back in. Steve went out to his car and Mandy checked to make sure he was in his car.

Then Mandy asked Laura if she would do this. Laura looked at me and then back to Mandy and replied that she would not only do this but do anything Mandy told her to do. Laura said that from here on out Mandy no longer needed to ask. Laura told Mandy she was free to make any arrangements she wanted with any men she wanted and that Laura will commit to those arrangements no matter what. Mandy looked at me and smiled and said I now own your girlfriend and will deprive you of her as much as I can. Laura said she warned me to be careful what I wish for and that she would never stop this or refuse anything Mandy told her to do from this day till her last.

Steve came back in. The cash was still on the coffee table. We all sat down and Mandy said she wanted a lot of pictures and videos taken is all she asked. Steve said he already planned on that and will give Mandy copies of everything. Mandy also required everyone to include Steve use condoms unless they had very recent STD tests. Steve had just received the results of an STD test that day and went out to his car to get the test results. He showed the results to Mandy and she approved of him not wearing condoms with Laura during the next 4 days. Mandy told Steve to make sure Laura is allowed to take her birth control pills each day. Steve agreed and they set the return time for Laura Steve made the condition that Mandy or someone she sent had to pick Laura up. Mandy smiled and agreed. Mandy took the cash and Steve took Laura out to his car. She was fully nude and had no personal belongings with her, no purse, and no cell phone. Mandy and I went out to watch as he strapped her into the front passenger seat of his car.

He had installed some restraints in the car. He strapped her legs down, restrained her wrists to the sides of the bottom of the seat, then put her neck is a small metal neck restraint which was attached to the top of the seat. Steve said there's no hiding yourself and if anyone sees you, they'll be able to enjoy viewing your breasts.

Laura looked at me and I couldn't hide how turned on I was by Mandy doing this to my girlfriend. Steve said he will email pics and video as he takes them throughout the next 4 days and Mandy smiled at me and said she can't wait to show me Laura's adventures over the next several days. Then she reassured me she mad much more planned after that.