The Taking Pt. 07

Story Info
The immediate aftermath of the sister's rapes.
1.1k words
4.27
14.6k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,842 Followers

Linda and Corinna were released, and both of them lay there dazedly, too stunned to even do more than try and recover.

In the aftermath, Blue and Green had no problems, taking these two fine ladies and showing them what fucking was all about had been a real hot time.

"Well, we shall be off. Thank you, ladies, for the super hot time, and Joe, thanks for following directions and not trying some brave hero shit. I think you may find some big changes have happened."

Joe was all for what had occurred. Getting his prick sucked off by Linda's hot mouth, then powering his dick up Linda's tight little asshole, then fucking both of his wife's horny holes had been one hell of a great time. He wisely held that observation to himself.

After Blue and Green had departed, Linda got up, dressing very hastily and all but running out of the house without a word. She jumped in her car, started up, and gunned the engine, her tires squealing as she hit the gas. She wanted to get home, away from the scene of her rape.

**

With Linda gone, Corinna got up and moved around, almost like she was in a trance. She was quickly in the bathroom, bolting the door. Her lower region felt distended, she knew what happened after taking it up the ass, she perched herself on the toilet. Reaching down, she parted her ass cheeks and bore down, wincing at the pain of her stretched open ass hole. A loud fart sounded, a thick glut of cum shot out, then more wet farting sounds, hot deposits of cum being farted out, splattering into the toilet bowl, along with all the air that had been pumped into her.

She sighed with relief as the stuffed feeling subsided, flushed it, and she cranked on the shower, making the water as hot as she could stand, then jumped in, scrubbing furiously, trying to wash away the lingering knowledge of what had happened to her. She couldn't, and the water hitting her body lulled her along, almost as if her body had its own mind, she was soon stroking her pussy furiously, reliving the rapes, and Joe talking her holes.

A little part of her mind was aghast, masturbating to the rapes? What the hell was wrong with her?

She whispered to herself, "Whore, live sex doll slut, cock-hungry cunt."

It made her feel even more perverted, and the excitement doubled, her cries and growls of pleasure echoed in the shower as she came in a rush of power-filled spasms, feeling so dirty but unable to stop that feeling.

When she got out of the shower, drying herself off, the fuck lust finally faded away, she felt totally ashamed. She'd been debased, Joe would never look at her the same way. Her sister would never look at her the same way, neither, for that matter, would she ever look at her sister the same way.

***

Damn right would Joe never look at her the same way. Corinna had become a prudish cold fish who fobbed off a quick blowjob, or when she got really wound up, taking it up the ass.

They'd been down in Florida a few months ago, and Joe got an eyeful, staring at Linda in a bikini every day. Corinna was being her usual prudish self and wouldn't wear a bikini even though she still can. The juicy ripe melons of his sister-in-law had Joe virtually drooling, those luscious hooters were virtually pouring out of her top. They bounced and jiggled so nicely when she was frolicking in the surf. The tiny bikini bottoms just barely hid her pubic region, and the tanga-style bottoms just covered half of her gorgeous ass cheeks.

Every night for a week, he could hear the mingled sounds of hot fucking next to him in the motel room next to him, and Linda and Brice vented their built-up passions. Every night, what did he get? A frigid cunt lay next to him, not even giving him a blowjob. He'd had to resort to his hand, stroking out a thick load once Corinna had gone to sleep. The remembered images of Linda in a bikini and the sounds of their hot fucking were more than enough to bring his cock to an explosive completion.

It had been a long time since he'd filled Corinna's cunt, and the feel of his cock soaking in the hot juicy confines of her well-soaked fuck-hole had been so good. He wondered if that had broken the ice jam that had surrounded her.

**

When Linda got home, she rushed off to the shower, and just like her sister, scrubbed furiously, trying to wipe away all that had happened to her. She felt her bowels cramp painfully, letting out a long ripping fart, and a huge rush of cum shot out, splattering on the tiled shower floor. More farts sounded, and more dribbles of cum poured out, as the air and cum that was pumped into her ass were expelled. Linda was mortified by the sounds and the feel of the mingled cum pouring out, but, at least it relieved the cramping.

More soapsuds were worked up as she tried to clean away everything, she grabbed a couple of disposable douches and her pussy was rinsed out thoroughly. When she had done all that she could, she stepped out of the shower.

She knew that her husband Brice could NEVER hear about what happened. And as for her sister and her brother-in-law, she knew she'd never look at them the same way. She needed some time out from fucking. She'd tell Brice her period just started and hope that while she was supposedly on her period, she could work out the snarl of being raped.

**

When Corinna was dried off, she said to Joe, "Don't say anything about what happened. My mind needs time to process, I'm going to be sleeping in the guest room for a while. Don't push me, I just need some space to work it all out. Can we do something nice and normal now, like go out for dinner?"

**

When Brice got home, he was very solicitous towards Linda, knowing how out of sorts she could feel during her period. He knew she would take to the guest room bed, so as not to disturb him with the "red curse." he suggested they go out and enjoy a nice dinner, and Linda was happy to agree.

Fortunately, Brice and Linda had opted for Carlo's trattoria, which made the best Italian food, and Joe and Linda had opted for Eduardo's Mexican cantina. The fallout from them meeting again so soon could have been disastrous.

groomleader
groomleader
2,842 Followers