The Taking Pt. 06

Story Info
Linda gets the DP. And Joe uses his wife's holes.
1.2k words
4.51
19.8k
10
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,842 Followers

The room soon became a symphony of hot fucking. Joe was freed up, and Blue said, "There's your little wifey, look how well fucked she is, take a ride, Joe, bet she'll love it!"

Joe was gonna love it, having been relegated to nothing more than an occasional suck job, and an even less occasional anal fuck, when she was drunk or super horny, he had a lot of pent up fuck lust built up, and he was going to use Corinna like a wife should be used. Ass fucking Linda had been a pleasure, and he was still running hot.

**

Right next to them, the loud sounds from Linda filled the room, as Green and Blue were giving her a DP. Green was laying back, filling his eyes with the sight of Linda squatting over him, pushing her hips down, and feeling her cunt getting stuffed with the full 10 inches. She felt herself being pulled down, her ass upthrust, and the hated feeling of lube being dribbled all over the tight pucker. The third time was definitely not a charm.

**

Corinna was still cuffed up, ass up, and Joe was eager to ram her cunt. Joe drank in the vision of Corinna's nakedly kneeling body. Joe leaned over her back, his prick pressing between her thighs as he reached under his kneeling wife and cupped her hanging breasts. He gently squeezed and rolled her nipples between his fingers. Corinna couldn't resist making the soft moans as her body immediately responded. It felt so good to have her breasts gently pleasured. She threw back her head and arched her back when the head of Joe's cock was lodged between her swollen cuntlips and began sliding inside her sticky wet pussy.

His cock was swallowed into a wet, juicy fuckhole, he could feel the mingled juices of her last fuck around his dick. It just made him more turned on, her being used like a cock hungry slut. Joe grunted as he drove in as deep as possible, his wife impaled on his cock, feeling the pleasure as he slid inside the tight furnace of her soaking fuck hole. He could feel her muscles involuntarily massaging his cock. He continued playing with her tits as he soaked inside her moist cunt. He slowly pulled from her, watching her pussy lips reluctantly surrendering the length of his shaft as she groaned and pushed back, wanting him back inside her pussy. He obliged, and his cock was again buried in the furnace-like grip.

Now, for the other hole. Pulling and lifting his rock-hard dick, he pushed against her anus, easily popping in with his wet prick. He fed inch after inch into the incredibly hot slide of her soft rectum until he bumped into her hips, his cock fully impaled.

Oh yeah, she was a true ass fuck. Joe groaned as he began slowly began buggering his bound wife. He started out slow, feeling his balls slapping against her swollen pussy lips, his prick pushing in and out of her tightly stretched asshole, her skin was stretched tightly around the rampaging cock. The inside of her ass was lubed up well with two loads of hot spunk, oh yeah, it was a tight, smooth pleasure ride. Needing to build up a load, he was going to fuck his wife a long time.

**

Next to them, Linda was enduring another crazy feeling, she never even come close to being double fucked, and now, the sensations were crazy. Her body felt like it was being stuffed like a Christmas turkey, as two 10 inch dicks took her in tandem. It felt like her holes were stuffed with steel-hard pipes, how in the hell did these guys keep coming back up going so long?

Green and Blue kept Linda tightly sandwiched between them, they got into sync, so that Linda was totally stuffed on the in-stroke, then almost emptied on the out-stroke, before driving back in. Blue grinned over her shoulder and Green returned the grin, Linda was going to be well fucked, her tight ass was going to be a well-worn bunghole once they were done with her.

**

Next to them, Joe pulled out of Corinna's ass, slid it down the taint then drove into her cunt, she was steaming hot and soaking wet.

"Fuck me, Rape me, RAPE ME!"

Corinna was in a haze, not quite knowing who was fucking her, she pushed back, her shapely hips corkscrewing as she sought to bury the cock fucking her. Her secret fantasy, of getting raped and having no control over getting dicked, was playing in her mind. It had been exciting enough when she masturbated, but playing it out in real life was beyond anything she'd ever felt. Her denial of her sexuality, the need to get fucked regularly, had been exploded by her body demanding satisfaction, and she had become hotter than hell.

Corinna was in a haze of lust, squealing, moaning, grunting, rutting like a sex-starved slut. Her cries and groans of pleasure filled the bedroom, as Joe's stiff cock continued to slam her pink hole, and she was just a mass of writhing lust, she tumbled into orgasm with a scream of pleasure. Joe pulled out, slid back up her taint, and rammed back into her asshole. Corinna's body snapped tautly, she raised her head and screamed again as a massive wave grabbed her, making her fuck-holes tight pulsing rides of pleasure.

Oh man, the feel of her tight ass around Joe's cock, her moans and cries of pleasure as he pumped in and out was beyond superb. The gripping clenching as her asshole pulsed in time with her cunt was milking and demanding his load. He'd never had his cock in such a tight hole. Joe felt the churning in his balls as she continued to explode, over and over.

"Gonna flood your ass, fuck, FUCK!"

Joe felt his nuts let go, and his grunts and growls mixed with Corinna's cries of pleasure, filling the bedroom as he burst deep inside, spurting a huge gush of cum, painting her bowels, her pulsing ass sucking at his dick, joining the loads that had already hosed down her asshole, while she moaned and shook with repeated orgasms.

**

"Let's flood the bitch, give Linda what she's eager for!"

Right next to Joe and Corinna, Linda was being well reamed by Green and Blue, cocks plunging deep in her fiery fuck-holes, rubbing against each other as they reamed her. Linda's grunts and growls were not of pleasure, she hated being used like a whore, and that's exactly what she felt like. Green and Blue felt the rising wellspring, and they were ready to explode.

"Yeah, oh yeah, so fucking tight, gonna flood your ass you slut, fuck, fuck FUUUCCCCKKKK!"

"Gonna fill you, tight little slut, let's sandwich the bitch, tight hot cunt, yeah, YEAH!"

Keeping Linda's quivering body sandwiched tightly between them, they both jammed their throbbing cocks in as deep as possible, her cunt and ass now stuffed to the max, and Green's prick exploded, another thick load of spunk was being painted all over her cervix. Blue quickly followed suit, and his cock erupted, his spunk flooding the dark cavern of her well-stretched bunghole.

groomleader
groomleader
2,842 Followers