The Taking Pt. 08

Story Info
Corinna discovers the lust she tried to deny.
1.5k words
4.63
10.1k
7
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers

Corinna tossed and turned, trying to get to sleep. It was the first night after the rapes, and her mind wouldn't shut down. Neither, for that matter, would her sex. Her pussy was slicked up, refusing to be shamed into submission. Her sexual drive had burst forth, and would no longer be denied. She realized she could not fight it, and she gave in.

She started to stroke her body, her fingertips grazed over her belly in a sensuous caress. She could feel her nipples standing out hard and erect, the areolae reddened and needing her touch. Corinna reached up with both hands and cupped her breasts, fingers stroking and tweaking the hard, aching nipples, sending pulses of pleasure to her heated vagina. She imagined what she looked like, her nude body, hands stroking and fondling her tits, her body and mind responding fully, set her on fire with lust. One hand caressed her breasts, stroking and tweaking her throbbing tits, while the other ran over her thighs, hips, and belly. She spread her legs and ran her palms along the quivering inside of her thighs, caressing her belly, her navel, back up her chest to my breasts.

While she was stimulating herself, her mind played back all that had happened to her. Just like a film clip that could not be stopped, she saw all the ways her body had been used for nothing but carnal pleasure. She had been raped, used like a whore, a cock hungry slut. That just inflamed her lust even more.

Her sex was soaking with the slickness of her juices, Corinna gasped and writhed on the bed, hands roaming urgently over her body. Rolling onto her side, she caressed her hips and buttocks, down the crease between her cheeks, fingering and rubbing the skin between anus and sex. Corinna ran her fingers all the way, stroking her tightly puckered asshole, running her fingertips around and around the rim, feeling it twitching with desire. Just like getting buggered earlier, she needed to feel her asshole being opened again. She quickly put her finger into dripping pussy to lubricate it, then slipping the tip of her finger against her ass, she drove it into the tight grip.

Corinna grunted with pleasure, her other hand went straight to her heated snatch, and as she finger banged her tight ass, she tweaked hard at her twitching clit. Her hips began thrusting up and down and she felt the waves of orgasm came quickly, wonderfully, and uncontrollably.

''Mmm, mmm, MMMMMM"

Corinna stifled the full-blown howls she wanted to make, not wanting to disturb Joe who was sleeping in the master bedroom. She cupped her sex, rolling onto her side and closing her legs around her hands as she shivered in blissful fulfillment as the climax shook through her body. She let out a long, exhausted breath and stayed balled up like that for several minutes, delirious and dreamy with contentment.

That did it, and in just a few minutes, she was sleeping peacefully.

**

After a second night with a torrid masturbation session, Corinna decided that she needed to get the real thing back into action. After seeing Joe off to work the next morning, she went down to the Night Owl lingerie boutique. She really worked out her credit card, bustiers, teddies, baby doll nighties, crotchless panties, garter belts, and stockings, she was ready to jump into the deep end.

In the afternoon, she was in the shower, and she shaved her pussy bare and bald. The feel of her sex, so open and exposed, made her lust surge. Just before Joe got home, she donned a black garter belt, black stockings, and black crotchless panties.

When Joe came home from work, Corinna was ready for him. Wide-eyed with wonder, he was faced with a very aroused Corinna, wearing only the super sexy undies and a very bright smile, prancing up to him just as he closed the door after coming home from work. He saw that her pubic region was now bare, totally hair-free.

Corinna was pleased to see Joe's cock, straining at his trousers, harder than ever, as he spied her bare, bald pubes. She was on her knees in an instant, Joe felt his trousers and his briefs drop to his ankles, and he watched, grunting with pleasure as his wife swallowed his cock and gave him a sexy, steamy blowjob, eager to give him the hottest, wettest, sexiest blow job she could. It excited her to be on her knees, in the classic subservient cocksucker position, no more timid, boring blowjobs, Joe was going to get the blowjobs that most guys never get. Slobbering and slurping around his surging cock, swallowing him to the balls over and over, her mind and her mouth had only one goal as she sucked and licked wildly, to make her husband erupt in her mouth, and paint her tonsils. Joe was happy to oblige, and Corinna was moaning around his cock as he erupted, his load filled her mouth. Corinna savored the taste before letting it drench her throat as she happily swallowed his creamy load.

She stood up, took his hand, and led him to the master bedroom. Once inside, she stripped Joe's remaining clothes and went down on him again. She wanted him to take her holes, every one of them. His cock back up to a hard ready state, she gently pushed him back on the bed and mounted up. Joe was treated to the sight of his wife, her face alive with sexual desire, nudge against his prick then drive her hips down, growling with pleasure as she took in every bit of his cock. She started to ride him like a sex-driven cowgirl, her moans and coos of pleasure became nonstop as she felt his dick surging.

"Mmmm, mmmm, feel my tight little pussy milking your dick, give it to me lover, I want all your hot cream!

Joe looked down, she could see his cock, shiny wet with her juices as she pumped up and down. God, the sight of her bald pussy framed by the open crotch of her panties drove him wild. She was riding his dick with wild abandon, the way he had hoped for so long to see in her.

Now, one more thing. She lifted off, moved just a bit, grabbed her cheeks as she poised herself, then drove his cock into her well-worn bunghole. Corinna's loud cry of pleasure filled the bedroom, her tightly stretched asshole was highly sensitive, and getting that sensitive hole reamed by her husband's surging cock made her lust sizzle. She loved to get her ass fucked, no longer using the excuse of too drunk or too horny, she wanted it a lot more than that.

Joe was really on a fuck lust, the tight gripping cling of her ass taking him in, fuck, so fucking hot. Joe grunted and Corinna moaned with pleasure as she felt his prick impaling her, pushing into her. Her asshole was tightly stretched around her husband's cock as he buried his prick, and she was eager to get a good, hard ass fuck.

She started to piston her hips, riding his dick. Corinna was quickly enveloped by the shooting pleasure of having her asshole fucked as Joe's cock reamed out her tight ass hole. She'd been so stuffy, so tight assed about her sex life, Green and Blue had cracked that puritanical shell, and had shown her what a hot, lust-filled sex life could be like. It had awakened the dormant beast of lust slumbering deep inside her, and now, she was the lust-driven beast that had awakened, and wanted sex, sex, and more sex, in every hole she had. Corinna was pumping her hips up and down, eager to get every inch of her husband's dick shoved up her ass. She was taking a long, hard pleasure ride, her grunts, growls, and squeals of pleasure filled the bedroom as Joe reamed her out. As she was getting well reamed, she silently thanked Green and Blue for breaking her out of her puritanical mode.

''Yeah, fuck yeah, give it to me, let me have it, cream my ass!"

Joe really gave it all he had, pumping his hips up as she drove down, their bodies smacking together. Joe felt the stirring in his balls, Corinna started to diddle her clit with one hand, and her other hand reached back, cupping his balls and giving a gentle squeeze to his nuts. Her cunt started to spasm, she cried out wildly as orgasm grabbed her, and the feel of her ass pulsing around his cock while he watched the sexy body shaking and shuddering in orgasm took him over. His loud grunts joined her squeals of pleasure as he erupted, spurting a huge gush of cum, painting her bowels, hosing down the tight grip of her asshole as she moaned and shook with repeated orgasms.

Relaxing in the afterglow, Corinna purred, "And that my dear husband is what our sex life is going to be like from now on! All 3 of my holes, eager for lots of cock, you are going to get what I so stupidly denied you. Never again will you go without."


groomleader
groomleader
2,827 Followers