The Taking Pt. 11

Story Info
Corinna helps Linda's recovery.
1.7k words
4.62
7.6k
8
0

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,822 Followers

Linda decided to just drive on over without being asked. It was now the third day, and she wanted to get it out in the open, maybe Corinna could help her see things more clearly.

When Corinna answered the door, the surprise on her face was evident. Linda stood awkwardly, until she said, very softly, "Can I come in?"

"Of course, come right in," Corinna replied. "Would you like a coffee, I just have a fresh pot brewed up."

''I'd love a cup, cream, and 1 sugar please.''

''Sit, relax, we can have our coffee in the living room. They don't call that table a coffee table for no reason!"

She giggled, then went back into the kitchen to get the coffee.

Linda was startled. They both been raped 3 days ago, and yet, Corinna was looking happy, healthy, confident, like nothing had happened to her.

Corinna brought in the cups and saucers, and they relaxed on the big sofa. Corinna pretty well guessed what Linda was there for, and said, gently, "How are you coping?"

Linda said, "Not very well. I put off Brice with the 'red curse' excuse, I couldn't face sex so soon afterward."

That seemed to open things up, and Linda poured out everything, how her first round of rape, her body responded, but then having that crushed by her asshole rapes.

Linda said, "I saw that you got into it when you were double penetrated. How was that possible?"

Corinna replied, "Well, I'd been denying my sexuality for far too long. Joe had to settle for a mercy blow, once a week. And, I love anal, I don't like to admit it, so Joe gets my ass only when I'm pretty drunk, or super horny. Getting buggered makes me cum so fast, it feels so good. But getting double fucked, opened the mental block that held back my sexuality. It became a pleasure as I'd never felt. I never realized how having two cocks inside of me at the same time, how good it would feel when they would rub against each other as they fucked me. The sheer carnal lust and surging pleasure it engendered just smashed that mental block completely."

Linda said, "Brice tried to take my ass once, and I didn't talk to him for days. Too rushed, too fast, if he would have taken his time, maybe, but damn it, he virtually raped my asshole. I hate blowjobs but I love getting fucked missionary style, and I never say no to Brice when he's in the mood."

Corinna said, "Well, getting taken without consent was a good thing for me. I'd been so stuffy, so tight asked about my sex life, denying it for so long. Green and Blue cracked that puritanical shell, and had shown me what a hot, lust-filled sex life could be like. It had awakened the horny needs inside me, and now, I am the lust-driven woman that had awakened. Joe gets sex, sex, and more sex, in every hole I have!"

There was a pause, and Linda asked, timidly, "What kinds of things do you do?"

"How about if I show you, what Joe and I did last night?"

Linda thought deeply. She had a feeling that she was going to cross a line she thought would never happen. Sister-sister incest ran through her mind. Did she want to do that? Should she let it happen? Fuck it, she'd been raped multiple times. Maybe some consensual sex with her sister would help settle things down.

Linda said, almost in a whisper, "I think I'd like that, Corinna."

Corinna rose, took her hand, and led her into the bedroom. Linda's eyes were very wide as she watched her sister stripping her down. Corinna paused, took a step back, and looked, really looked fully, at her sister's nude body. Linda may have been 2 years older, but she was still one hot beauty. Those big, beautiful D cup breasts, Brice probably had a great time with fun bags like hers. Her eyes took in Linda's sexy curves, then lingered on Linda's totally shaven pussy, that was such a sexy sight.

Linda watched as Corinna, without a trace of modesty, stripped naked before her eyes. This time, it was Linda's turn to fill her eyes with the sight of her sister's nudity. The pert, full B cups, the tight, well-formed body, and the landing strip of red pubic hair, she felt the tingling of lust tickling at her pussy.

Corinna stepped closer, and cooed, "I love you, Linda, give yourself to me, then you can give yourself to Brice, the same way."

Linda's voice was thick with emotion as she said, "I love you too Corinna."

She saw Corinna's radiant smile, then the lips closing in. She closed her eyes, and Corinna cooed, "Keep them open, sweetie."

Linda complied, and she saw Corinna's eyes looking at hers as she tilted her head just a bit, then the press of her lips, warm and slightly moistened. She felt the warmth transmitted, and Corinna's tongue tapping gently at her lips as if requesting permission. Linda could see the lust-filled heat in Corinna's eyes, and she opened her mouth, her tongue rising to greet the welcome visitor. Linda moaned, deep in her throat, as she felt the rising lust.

When Corinna broke the kiss, she started to slide her kisses downward, eager to mark Linda's breasts with lots of attention.

Just before she took a nipple, Corinna cooed, "Does Brice worship your breasts?"

Linda gasped, "No, not like he used to, he just wants to get to the main event. it's been ages since my tits got anything other than a quick suck."

"Demand that he does so, orders him to worship your beautiful mounds, just like this."

Linda let out a long moan of pleasure as Corinna fastened her lips around Linda's left nipple, and worked over it, wet tongue licking and laving, gentle suction, and gentle nibbles. So good, her nipple had become a rock-hard stiffy, poking up an inch. Corinna was quick to lavish the same attention to her right nipple, it rose to her, and she went back and forth, making the sizzles of pleasure fill Linda's body.

When Corinna lifted away, she saw the hard, reddened nipples, gleaming spit slick protuberances, and she started to kiss her way downward. If Brice was that slipshod on her nipples, she had little doubt that having her sweet pussy licked was also absent.

Linda started to pant as Corinna came closer and closer to her vaginal opening. She adored being eaten, but she only got it twice a year, on her birthday and their anniversary. Since the dates were only a month apart, she had to go 11 months without so much as a kiss against her nether lips. She felt his sister's kisses, all over, her mons were covered with the warm pleasure of Corinna's loving attention.

Corinna was now between the spread of her sister's thighs, getting set to jump into the deep waters of incest. That made her all the more eager to do it.

She purred, "Make him do this too, order him to do so, sweetie, as much as YOU want."

Linda moaned loudly in response, not sure she could make a coherent word.

"Oh baby, I can't wait to taste you, mmmm, gonna lick you, baby, right into bliss," Corinna cooed.

Linda felt her sister stroking so gently at her labial lips, then the gentle kissing at her pink seam, the tongue sliding up and down Linda's lower lips, tasting her flow of moisture.

Corinna paused just long enough to purr, "Oooh, yes Linda, you taste so good. Let yourself go, baby, I'm gonna lick you to heaven and back."

Linda did, cooing to her, "Oh yes Corinna, sweet, so sweet, take me there baby."

Linda looked down and watched the exciting spectacle of Corinna's head moving forward against her opening, the redhead bobbing between her legs. She felt her tongue start to lick more forcefully, then her tongue slipped between the part of her seam, and burrowed in, oh god, Linda growled with pleasure as Corinna worked over her gushing center. She could feel her juices running freely, she felt a finger slide down, and start to rub up and down, her juices had poured down that natural channel and Corinna ran a finger around and around the rim of her asshole.

Linda was startled out of the haze she was in, the memory of her asshole rapes jumping back into her mind. Corinna cooed, "Relax, just relax, let me do to you what you need. It's just your loving sister, think that baby, think that."

Linda was beyond coherent speech, and she cued in on Corinna's words. The rubbing against her tight little rim started to feel good, in fact, it started to feel real good. Linda felt a fingertip, very slippery with her juices, very gently probe her ass hole.

Linda thought, "my sister, just my sister" as Corinna made no move to stuff her, just the fingertip very gently probing the tight clench. With a pleasant shock, she found herself getting into the rising pleasure that Corinna was lavishing on her body. Corinna kept up the pleasure as she licked her sister's pussy wildly, her tongue homing in on her hard, aching clit. She started to finger fuck Linda's asshole very gently, just the fingertip, just a little way in.

Linda could feel the rising wellspring, holy fuck, my sister's gonna make me explode.

"Ungh, ungh, oh god, yes, fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKKKK!"

Linda let out a full-throated scream, she felt her asshole rim clamping hard at Corinna's fingertip, her juices exploding in a squirting gush. She watched, mesmerized, as her cum shot out, splattering Corinna's face. The look of bliss on her face, as she mouthed her flow, just made her pussy spasm crazily as she squealed, howled, and cried out in animalistic passion as her orgasm made her body light up, burning tingles of pleasure racing up and down her throbbing pussy and asshole. Her orgasm ran over her in wrenching waves of pleasure, she'd never had such an all-encompassing, full-body rush of pleasure, it seemed to go on and on until she finally started to drift down. Corinna had kept her face tight against her, licking her as she drifted down, then her face, soaking wet with her juices, and grinning, appeared before Linda's face.

"So, did I take you to heaven and back, baby?" Corinna cooed.

"And then some!" Linda said with a laugh.

"Now, how would you like to try out what Joe and I did last night?"

Linda decided, what the hell, let's do it.

groomleader
groomleader
2,822 Followers