The Taking Pt. 12

Story Info
Corinna gives Linda the positive reinforcement.
1.9k words
4.62
8.3k
6
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers

Corinna grinned, she was going to enjoy this. What Joe and she did last night, made her body tremble to remember it, and the idea that she was going to give it to Linda, made a warm pulse shoot through her. One thing would be slightly different, but that was okay.

She got up, went over to the dresser, and drew out the blindfold. It looked like a sleeping mask, and as she placed it over Linda's eyes, her sister made a questioning sound.

''It will be more erotic if you don't see what is about to occur. Relax, remember I love you and I will not harm you. What we will do will give you a happy satisfying experience, and you can transfer that to Brice. You would like to have Brice please you, and this will do it.''

Linda relaxed, Corinna could see the tenseness melt away, and she went back to the drawer and drew out some more toys.

''Open your mouth, sweetie.''

When she did, she felt a large ball being fitted between her lips, and the pink ball gag was secured behind her head. Linda felt a bit panicky, as she was mostly a mouth breather, her nose being hard to breathe through. When she tried to breathe, she felt the air being pulled into her mouth, and she relaxed.

Corinna had stuffed a breathable ball gag into her mouth. The very same ball gag that had been stuffed into her mouth, the night before. Seeing Linda's lips ovaled around the gag, just like hers had been, made her cunt pulse with heat.

Next step, Corinna threaded the chain of a set of leather restraint cuffs through the brass rails of the headboard and quickly had the cuffs secured around Linda's wrists.

"Relax baby, just relax. You'll love it, I promise you."

Corinna kept murmuring to Linda, keeping her calm. Linda was on elbows and knees, ass cocked up, arms cuffed and stretched up, and Corinna eagerly took the position. She was going to give her sister a long analingus licking, she was willing to bet it would be the first time in her life.

Joe had licked her tight little tush the night before after Corinna had set herself up just like Linda was now. Joe had been agog when she bought out the other hot items she had bought, and it had also been Corinna's first time getting her tight little butt hole licked before being fucked. The pleasure of her tight rosebud being licked at had been beyond compare. Being cuffed, blindfolded, and ball gagged while Joe had stimulated her had been insanely hot. It had given Joe a cock as hard as iron, it had made him crazy to lick and gently probe her ass.

Linda felt her ass cheeks being gently grabbed, spread apart, then...OHH GOD, her sister was licking her asshole! Corinna's face was nuzzling between the moons of her spread open ass cheeks. Her tongue swept over the tight pucker, licking at that twitching, inviting opening, then her tongue pressed against her, the tip of her tongue pushed inside, probing, pressing slightly into the twitching pucker, making Linda's body shiver with pleasure. The feeling was beyond amazing, she was letting out well-muffled sounds of pleasure as her sister slurped and slobbered all over the tight pucker.

Corinna picked up the tube of KY and squeezed a line along the tight rim. She gently pressed a finger against it, and it slipped in, and she spread the lube around the inside of her tight ass. Linda may have been taken 3 times up her ass, but she was still virgin tight.

Linda's grunts were muffled as her asshole was gently probed. Counting the one time Brice had taken her ass, and the one time Joe had done it during the rapes, she had been buggered four times, and she had a funny feeling that she was going to get buggered again with a dildo or vibrator. Her suspicions were confirmed when she heard Corinna purr, ''Relax that tight little pucker, open your ass baby.''

Corinna did have something for Linda's ass. She had bought this specifically with Linda in mind, a stainless steel butt plug, that was 3 inches long, and 1 inch around at the widest part of the flare, with a red jeweled insert in the base. She gently nudged it against her and pushed.

Linda grunted as her ass started to take the stretch. Her mind whispered it's my sister, she won't harm me, relax, and she did her best. Her asshole had been well lubed, she felt the fullness of the flare, then the rush as it slipped in, the stem quickly following, and she was plugged. It was not bad, unlike being buggered with big cocks, no monster dick ramming in and out.

Corinna got to her knees behind Linda, taking the seven-inch dildo with her. She gently pushed it against Linda's pussy lips, slipping the head of the dildo along with her opening.

Linda could feel the warming, her pussy responded, her lips becoming syrupy and slick with her juices. She felt Corinna nudging the dildo tip against her clitoral hood, her clit quickly responding, rising up to the stimulation. Linda rolled her hips back a little, the tip of the dildo pushed firmly against her pussy.

Corinna smiled, yes, she was going to turn her sister into the same kind of lust-driven woman she had become. She moved in closer, and gently pushed, enjoying Linda's gagged sounds of pleasure as the dildo breached her opening, and started to slide in. The position that Corinna was in, and the way she wielded her dildo was almost like she was wearing a strap-on, and starting to fuck her sister like a man.

She kept going until the 7 inches were stuffed up Linda's cunt. Cunt, I'm fucking my sister's cunt ran through Corinna's head, making her own juices churn wildly.

Linda felt the dildo pull back, then gently push back in, her juices splashed along the length, and she could feel her lust climbing. She saw herself as if observing from outside her body, restrained, blindfolded, and butt plugged, with her sister fucking her cunt. The feel of the dildo rubbing against the butt plug, unlike the rape, was feeling really good.

Corinna purred, ''When you want to let go, and not remember the rape, remember this, and transfer that lust to Brice. He'll be a happy man!"

That really hit the heat button, and Linda could feel the gathering storm. It intensified to a crescendo when Corinna started stroking her clit, cooing, "Now, it's time for you to cum, cum baby, cum all over my hand, do it!"

That did it, and Linda screamed into the ball gag as her pussy exploded, a hard spasm shook her tunnel, pumping out a rush of juices, another spasm, and still another, her body shaking in the grip of her most violent orgasm, she felt swimmy as the 5th and last spasm shook her.

Corinna cooed, ''Mmmm, good girl, good girl.''

Corinna freed her sister from the restraints and eased the butt plug out. Linda felt her asshole puckering back up, and she missed the feel of her asshole stuffed. They tumbled down to the bed together, and Corinna was surprised when she felt Linda moving towards her pussy. She was just about to tell Linda that it was okay, she didn't need to reciprocate, when she heard Linda purr, "Let me eat you up baby, I know how to lick a tight box, thanks to going to college.''

Linda had never shared the secret, she and her college roommate, Gail Stanton, had a torrid lesbian relationship for the 4 years of college. They made love every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day when they were running extra hot. Even after college ended, they continued to see each other once or twice a week and had vented their lesbian desires on each other's willing bodies. They both got married, and still found time to be together with each other. Even this many years later, they still found the opportunities, and once a year, they had a week away from home. An extended girl's night out. Brice and Gail's husband Bill had no idea it was a week-long lesbian frolic, and they frolicked with wild abandon.

Linda was primed, she wanted her asshole filled up again, and let Corinna watch as she slipped the plug back into the tight grip of her asshole. Mmmm, now it was feeling really good, she placed herself between her sister's spread thighs, and gazed at Corinna's hot, sexy cunt. Mmmm, so pink, wet with juices, the rich smell was intoxicating, spicy, and musky, it made Linda's clit twitch with eagerness, and she eagerly plastered her face against Corinna's sexy, hot, wet cunt, mmmm, oh god, Linda loved being a cunt licker, she fucking LOVED it. Corinna's juices filled her mouth, that hot, wet cunt was dripping the juices right onto Linda's tongue, and her head was spinning, licking her sister's cunt as she mouthed the delicious flow.

Linda started to wiggle her ass, side to side, rotating, feeling the pleasing fullness of the butt plug rubbing all around her tight ass. She slipped a hand down, her fingers found her wet heat, and she started to masturbate in time with her licking.

Corinna purred with pleasure, Linda was an amazing pussy licker, she was getting the best lick job of her life. Corinna's cunt responded with a gush of wetness, she heard Linda moan with pleasure as her tongue eagerly lapped at her fresh gush of juices. Corinna reached down, stroking at Linda's head, feeling the loving licks, the delectable way that Linda was doting on her pink walls, she sure knew her way around a woman's thighs. She looked between her legs, saw Linda looking up at her, a look of bliss in her eyes as she ate her dripping box exquisitely, she could feel that quick climb towards the climax.

Linda grunted, and let out a muffled cry of pleasure into Corinna's cunt as her pussy hit her climax, pouring out a rich rush of juices all over her plunging fingers,

Linda paused for just a moment, raising her head and purring, ''Now, it's you time to cum my dear sister!"

Linda brought her dripping wet fingers into play, sliding them between her sexy ass cheeks. Her mouth went back down on Corinna's pussy, the tickling of her tight ass rim was exquisite and one of Linda's wet fingers was quickly slid between that tight rim, probing Corinna's tight pucker hole.

Corinna's cries of delight rose up as she felt her pussy dissolve, orgasm grabbing her in that tight grip of pleasure, another thick gush of her juices being delivered to Linda's eager tongue, she felt her tight walls quivering around her finger and her licking, mmmm, it was her first time cumming through oral, and she came with a force, pushing her dripping box tightly against Linda's eager mouth licking lovingly at her until the last spasm had shaken her.

She finally flopped down, and Linda's nude body quickly cuddled against her. As she stroked Linda's long hair, Corinna realized that they were on a new level. This was too good for a one-time thing, she wanted lovemaking with her sister to be a regular event.

groomleader
groomleader
2,833 Followers