The Taking Pt. 10

Story Info
Corinna, after the rapes.
1.1k words
4.44
12.5k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers

Corinna's sister, Linda was still working out the snarl of being raped. She still felt dirty and soiled. God, getting her ass raped three times, once had been bad enough, but three times had been terrible. Used like nothing more than a collection of holes for two rapists, and her brother-in-law Joe, no less, to vent their lusts on. She was sickened and felt disgusted with herself. The idea that she had enjoyed the first round, when she was fucked missionary style, just made her even more disgusted. Her favorite position and she had surrendered to the hard-driving 10 inches reaming her out like a steel hard pipe.

But getting her ass raped 3 times, and having to suck Joe's cock, had quickly squelched the lust that her first rape had created. Her ass hole was stretched out, rubbed raw, and sore as hell. They had said it would be a well-worn bunghole by the time they were done with her ass, it sure as hell was.

That first night, she resorted to a couple of sleeping pills, just to get her mind to shut down, and she surrendered gratefully to the blackness as she succumbed to the medication.

It was now the morning after the rapes. Brice had been solicitous, asking how she felt, doing what he could to ease the hell of her period cover story. When he left for work, Linda knew she had 5 more days where she could cover with her period story. After that, she knew Brice would be horny and eager to fuck her.

She remembered the recent trip to Florida, he'd been ramped up by her body being displayed so openly in the sunshine, with just that scrap of bikini covering her. They'd fucked every night, he'd been horny as a mountain goat.

She wondered how Corinna was feeling after yesterday. Her double stuffing, she had gotten into it, and the three bodies had exploded in orgasmic satisfaction. She couldn't face Corinna, it was still too fresh, and she made up her mind to wait a few days, and talk to her then.

She went back upstairs and did her best to get a bit of peaceful oblivion.

Brice had found out, oh fuck, he knew she'd been raped, and he was trying her to the bed. His cock looked longer than ever and hard as steel, god, he'd never looked so stiff. Her arms were up above her head, wrists tied securely to the brass railing of the headboard.

"I always knew you were a little slut, bet you loved being raped, didn't you? Time for me to get a taste of your raping experience!"

She tried to twist her hips away as Brice climbed on top. He grabbed her legs, and pressed her knees up against her tits, using his size and strength to keep her in position. This position tilted her hips up and opened her precious box perfectly, and he nudged against her lips, and drove in, hard.

She felt her body stiffen as his throbbing dick rammed in, she felt his cock thump tightly against her cervix as he bottomed out, his balls smacked against her ass. Brice pulled back and started to ride her with a lust-driven surge, in and out, After the first few abrasive thrusts, she felt her juices start to flow, her cunt stretched out to take his girth, mmmm, oh yeah, better, so much better.

He continued to fuck her furiously, she felt her orgasm start to skitter around, then the growing pressure, oh yeah, it was gonna feel so good.

Dimly she heard him grunt, ''Take it, take it, fuck YAHHHHH!"

She felt his cock, bucking and swelling, and the rush of hot spunk ready to flood her brought her orgasm on full force, holy fuck, she was cumming like a fucking train...

And she snapped awake, her hands buried in her pussy, her cunt quivering and pulsing with the orgasm she had stroked herself to.

She let orgasm wash through her, leaving her limp and giddy. What the hell was wrong with her? It sure was complicated. She'd learned to clamp down, hard, on her own sexuality. Guys are all over you as it is, you can't flaunt it, you can't revel in your desires, you can't put it out there. You want sex. But you can't ask for it. But you want it. So deep down, you've got "I Want" and "I Mustn't Ask" facing off. All that's left is "He Made Me."

Was that it? Was that what was troubling her? She thought about her first rape, the way Green's 10-inch dick had stuffed her. The way he started to ride her, missionary style. Four deep, plunging strokes. A pause, then five deep thrusts, Pause. She had felt her breasts swelling up, capped by turgidly swollen nipples, bobbing and quivering as Green continued to plunder her depths. Without even being aware of it, her shapely legs had come up and curled around Green's waist, her feet smacking out a rhythm on his taut ass as he raped her.

She had even urged him on to keep raping her, make her cum. Her pussy had juiced up, demanding, even though she had just climaxed, her fingers were now working her over, three fingers plunging into the soupy wetness, reliving it.

She had felt his swollen cock head beating against her cervix and with every stroke, she had been unable to stop her hips from bucking up to his plunges. She had felt the tingles starting up, fuck, she was gonna explode.

She had clung to Green like a leech, her nails scratching at his back as her hips swirled and churned, her clit was swollen up, scrubbing against his prick, and she felt herself tumbling.

''Fuck, gonna cum so hard, fuck fuck FUUCCCKKK!"

She had screamed as she went over, her pussy milking and spasming madly, hungry for his swollen balls to flood her.

Green had growled, ''Gonna cum, fuck yeah, YEEAAHH!"

His voice had risen with hers as the silky walls of her madly clenching pussy drove him over the edge into his own orgasm. His cock had jerked and swelled with a massive urgency. He had made one final lunge, burying his cock, forcing his way through her cervix, enjoying her loud grunt as he was now poised to flood her baby chamber as his cock jerked again and erupted, thick hot gouts of cum had started to fill her, painting her womb with his hot spunk.

That last remembrance, the way she felt a rush of wetness being pumped over her walls, a flood of cum being shot into her hungry pussy, took her over, and with shrieks and howls, she felt the hard spasms starting up as she tumbled into another orgasm, rubbing madly at her clit, making her pussy pulse over and over, until she was sprawled out, drained.

As she started to glide down she decided to get together with Corinna and see how she was faring.

groomleader
groomleader
2,829 Followers