The Tale of Lena Kitsune

Story Info
Your dream girl Lena Kitsune pays you an unexpected visit.
2.7k words
3
1.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Papi_Anon
Papi_Anon
150 Followers

The Legend of Lena Kitsune

I'm sure you've read the title to this story and thought what exactly is a legend? Well I believe it to be when you spread the word of an incredible tale and that tale in itself over time becomes legend. I have such a tale that you may or not believe, I'm not sure that I even believe it myself anymore. So here goes.....

I had a dream...

My ambition had always got the best of me....

I was a novice fiction writer, my passion was writing about unexplained disappearances. My friends would make fun of me for all the theoretical mysteries I would find online. They mainly grew tired when I would go on and on about fascinating facts about weird tales that people would pass off as fact.

One such tale was of an old cabin several miles outside of town nestled deep in the woods next to Harvest Lake. The locals claimed several people had attempted to stay the night in this cabin never to be heard from again.

My friends would tease me saying if I wanted to do a real story I would have to stay at this cabin and then write about my experience. I didn't need any teasing to get me to try and accomplish this task, it was something I had wanted to do for some time.

I booked the cabin for the weekend and packed my bags and headed out there Friday straight from work. The cabin to my surprise was kinda nice, it looked to be recently renovated and had a great view of the lake.

That night I cooked myself a nice dinner and then sat around waiting for something to happen. I was fortunate that my phone got great reception so I decided to message a girl that I had been following on her onlyfans platform.

Lena Kitsune, she was my dream girl. I had been subscribed to her site for several months now. She was amazing, 5'3" tall around 105lbs blonde and with an nice thick ass. Lena was an incredible erotic artist, she had a very eclectic style ranging from full nudity to exotic cosplay.

I had confided in her everything about my writings and even this trip to a seemingly haunted cabin. She was nice and always encouraged me with all of my crazy ideas, even letting me talk dirty to her when I was feeling horny.

The room I was in was very nice, there was a king size bed and even a separate sitting room. There were golden lamps on both sides of the bed and even a nice little mini bar. The bathroom was huge with a walk in shower that had multiple jets and one of those sweet rain type shower heads.

I struggled to sleep for some reason that night. It was around 3am and frustrated I decided to take a hot shower. The storm still raged outside and the lights began to flicker between loud claps of thunder.

As I left the bathroom I could feel the atmosphere in the bedroom had drastically changed. A kind of haze filled the room making it difficult to see. I made it about halfway to the bed before I was somehow rendered motionless by a strange paralyzing force.

I could make out a sultry shape approaching me as the haze lifted around me. Lena, my dream girl was now standing in front of me. She was wearing a white lace corset trimmed in baby blue. Her hair was white as snow and she had on the sexiest slightly ripped fishnet stockings attached to a white lace garter belt.

Her makeup was messy and running all down her face like she had just came in from the rain. She had on the smallest pair of sheer panties on and a pair of black daggers attached to the top of her stockings.

She walked around me in a circle and then stopped and faced me. She the scratched her blood red nails down my chest and grabbed my cock.

"That's a big cock." She said.

"I've been waiting for you to accept my invitation for months." She explained."But you have somehow refused me."

"Now you must pay the ultimate price."

She turned and started to walk away but stopped and bent over showing me her nice thick ass. She then pointed to the bed and as if I was in a hypnotic trance I walked over to the bed and lied down on my back.

My arms felt strapped down and were straight out from the rest of my body. I could move my eyes around and open my mouth but I couldn't speak. The lights then began to flicker as the storm blasted loudly from above. That's when I saw her silhouette, a sultry shape moving towards the side of the bed approaching me.

It was Lena, she was wearing all white lingerie, a skin tight corset with a sexy lace garter belt holding up her fishnet stockings. Her hair was white as well, it was long and curly reaching down to the middle of her back. Her eyes were as blue as the sky and her lips and fingernails were painted cherry red.

"I must be dreaming?" I thought.

I could feel everything, and could even smell her strawberry perfume but couldn't move a muscle. She approached me and put her hand on my forehead kinda like she was checking my temperature. Lena then pulled all the sheets off the bed and slowly walked all the way around to the other side.

She dragged her red fingernails along the edge of the bed giving me a sultry look as she glided across the floor. She then crawled onto the bed next to me and straddled my legs just above my knees. Lena had two small daggers tucked into one of her fishnet stockings.

She gave me a sinister smile as she pulled out one of her knives and seductively licked the end of it. She then proceeded to slice my boxer briefs down both sides of my legs and tore them off my body.

I continued to struggle trying to move, how could this dream be so vivid but I couldn't move?My cock started getting hard as Lena leaned forward and kissed my chest. She then placed her hand on my neck and slowly traced it down across my body towards my cock.

She gently wrapped her hand around my hardening shaft as she let some spit run out of her mouth and onto the tip. She then began to slowly stroke me, vaguely I began to hear what I can only describe as a song playing, it was hard to make out the lyrics.

"Are you going to be a good boy for me?" Lena asked.

She laughed a little knowing I was struggling to respond to her question. Lena then slowly let some more spit spill out of her mouth and onto my cock. She kissed the tip and opened her mouth then began sucking my stiff shaft with aggression. She looked up at me as my cock reached the back of her throat and triggered her cute gag reflex.

Lena then kissed the tip of my shaft and let even more spit run off her lips and down onto me. She started stroking me more aggressively and slid my cock down towards her clean shaven pussy. She rubbed the head slowly into her tight wet slit and sat down on top of it.

Her pussy was extremely tight but felt incredible, I tried desperately over and over to reach and grab her hips but they remained pinned to the bed. Lena bent over as if to kiss me but stopped short and opened her mouth just in front of my lips.

Lena's blue eyes began to glow as she took in a deep breath. I could feel a tingling in my chest and then a white mist began to pull seemingly from my lungs and emerge from my mouth. She was drawing the mist into her mouth which seemed to give her some sort of power. I then felt exhausted like I had ran a marathon, my heart rate spiked and sweat built up around my forehead.

She then lifted her hands above her head, keeping them together like they were tied up. Lena then began to grind her hips on my cock, moving up and down then side to side followed by rotating them in small circles. It was like she was performing some type of an erotic dance ritual.

"Should I cum? Or should I wait?" She said in a soft voice.

My entire body screamed out "Wait!"

But my cry went unanswered.

Lena giggled and continued swaying back and forth as she reached and grabbed my chest, she threw her head back and began to shake all over as an orgasm ripped through her body.

"Oh....fuuuckk...I'm cumming" she screamed.

She flung her arms back up towards the ceiling and loud clap of thunder shook the room. She then slowly moved off of me and grabbed my cock and began to stroke it again.

"I need you to cum for me love?" She said. "Be a good boy and cum for me."

I really tried resisting her but I just couldn't hold out any longer. She really knew what she was doing and sensually began to lick the tip of my cock. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue as she stroked my cock faster. She collapsed her lips around my cock which caused me to spasm and begin to empty several loads of cum into her mouth.

The lights flickered in the room again as Lena crawled of the end of the bed. I was very weak, it was difficult to catch my breath and I soon passed out....

Lighting struck close by and a loud clap of thunder awoke me to a dark room again. I could still hear the song playing with what I can still only describe as a bad radio station. The lyrics were not making any sense as I was still dizzy from what had just happened to me.

I still couldn't move, the lights began to slowly turn back on and I could barely make out a dark shape at the end of the bed. As my vision cleared I could make out Lena's silhouette again as he approached me, this time her hair as well as her eyes were jet black.

She was wearing a tiny black silk corset with two different type of stockings attached to her garters. One was a black sheer stocking on her right leg and the other a black fishnet stocking attached to her left. Her lips and her fingernails were both painted jet black. She walked in a sultry manor around the bed next to me placing her hand back on my forehead checking my temperature again.

I was in very weak state as Lena climbed back onto the bed. She straddled my legs and began to massage my cock again trying to get it hard.

"I'm going to need you to cum again for me?" She said in a much deeper voice than before. "Do you understand?"

My cock began to slowly get hard again like it was on command as this beautiful young woman began scratching her nails down my chest. She pulled her corset down and let her perfect breasts hang freely. Her tits were absolutely flawless and she tempted me by letting spit drool down out of her mouth and onto this beautiful chest.

She leaned forward and lowered her mouth within a couple of inches from my lips. Lena then took in another huge breath and more white mist exited my body and was sucked into hers. She laughed as the energy filled inside her lungs.

Her eyes turned bright red and I could see what appeared to be two black spiraling horns emerge out of the top of her head. She raised her arms above her head and her eyes crossed together as lightning and thunder shook the room. Spit was now glistening on her chest as she arched her back.

She then began slowly massaging the saliva into her tits. I could barely breathe, my heart was racing uncontrollably. She reached down and inserted my cock back into her tight little pussy again.

"Come on baby, I need your cum again!" She said in a encouraging voice. "Just give it to me!"

Lena began her grinding ritual again moving her hips hard up and down on my shaft. She would occasionally throw her arms up in the air and clasp her hands together. I was determined now to try and keep from releasing my cum again but in my weakened state this was making it difficult.

Lena felt so good and she kept squeezing my cock as she pushed up and down on top of me. I could feel her begin to quiver and her eyes began to roll back into her head.

"Oh fuck daddy your gonna make cum!" She screamed. "Fuck me hard daddy!"

She began shaking all over as another orgasm erupted through her body. Lena continued to shiver as she tried slowing down from pulsating all over on my cock. She managed to lift herself off my cock which was now dripping wet with her cum.

"Oh, I know what it is you want love." She said.

She reached between her legs and guided the head of my shaft into the extremely tight opening of her ass. My shaft was so wet that I slid surprisingly easily into her.

"You want to fuck my tight little asshole don't you?" She said sarcastically. " I know you worship my ass babe so here's your chance!."

I was surprised that I didn't explode inside her as she began working my cock all the way into her tight fukin ass.I knew that it wouldn't be long before I couldn't resist her now. She then leaned forward and checked my temperature again.

She then drew in another deep breath drawing more white mist from the depths of my lungs. This gave her incredible energy and the storm above seemed to grow in intensity.

"Come on give it to me!" She demanded again." I need you to cum in me!"

My cock was throbbing hard as she began to furiously fuck me now. I couldn't hold out any longer as her ass gripped my cock like a vise. The power in the hotel room pulsated and unexpectedly went dead with a loud crash of lightning.

Suddenly I could move my arms so I grabbed Lena by her hips and thrust my cock up deep into her. I arched my back and hips straight up until I actually picking her up off the bed.

"Oh, fuck!!" Lena cried out.

She hung on and rode me as I began to cum hard in her tight ass. She grabbed my wrists from her hips and pushed them back behind my head. Instantly I was no longer able move anymore as the paralysis took over my body again.

Lena took in another deep breath and her body began to violently shake as all the remaining energy in me exited from my lungs and spiraled through the air and into hers. She smiled and reached down and grabbed me by the throat and pulled my limp body up towards her.

"You've been such a good good boy." She laughed. "Thank you for accepting my invitation."

She pulled herself off my now limp cock while still grasping my throat. My breathing and heart beat were extremely shallow now. I could though now clearly here the lyrics to the song that was playing over and over in my head.

Lena then gave out a laugh again and tossed me aside like I was a rag doll. She then got off the bed and walked slowly towards the front door.

"Goodbye my love." She said as she began to leave. She stopped at the door and opened it slowly, she turned to me and motioned at me to follow her. I arose and followed.

I could feel the remaining life leaving my body and the song was fading away. The lights came back on fully and the storm seemed to have moved away.

"What the fuck was Halloween in summertime?" I thought.

Was it all a dream?......

Papi_Anon
Papi_Anon
150 Followers