The Tale of the Too Close Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

At the wildlife park to my dismay the unruly students from the other high school were there too. Most of the time they were laughing about the caretaker falling out of the tree this morning, but they also did observe my cousin and sniggered, using charming terms such as retard, spastic, slow learner and mongoloid to describe him, mocking him for carrying a soft toy at his age, Toby smiling and waving to them in response which made them laugh more. Sometimes it was hard to save Toby from himself.

Returning to the campsite around 5pm we learned the caretaker would be in hospital a few days following the fall this morning and they didn't have anyone in the meantime to cover, the ranger giving the supervising teachers his contact number to call if they needed anything.

Night fell, the daytime birdsong replaced by owls hooting in the forests and we were getting ready for bed. The moon was high in the black skies, the starlight brilliant and the Southern Cross shone brightly, me so observed at looking at the constellation that I jumped when I felt a hand tap on my shoulder.

Turning around, it was my cousin Toby, clutching his soft toy guinea pig. "Toby, you scared me, what are you doing?" I asked, my heart racing.

Toby grinned at me. "Sorry Andrew, but hide and seek, hide and seek!" He pointed around excitedly, this was one of his favorite games.

"Okay Toby, but just one game because it's getting late," I said. "You hide and I'll find you, but stay out of the bush in case there's snakes."

"Okay Andrew," said Toby, hurrying off to hide as I began counting to fifty. When I finished counting I set off in search of my cousin, readily finding him hiding near the trees that the caretaker had fallen from this morning. He wanted to play another game, but I was firm telling him tomorrow, we had to go to bed now.

Walking back, we reached the dorms and I noticed something was wrong about Toby, his stuffed toy was missing, and I asked my cousin. "Where's Mr. Guinea Pig?"

"He play hide and seek too," said Toby. "You not find him."

I sighed, knowing that there would be a carry-on later if Toby was separated from his soft toy. "Toby, this is really important, but you need to tell me where Mr. Guinea Pig is right now, so I can go and get him."

At first Toby was reluctant, saying he was giving the game away, but I was firm and patient and found out that my cousin had hidden his plush toy inside a cupboard in the ranger's house. I was firm but not cross when I told Toby that he shouldn't have gone inside the old man's house, even though the door had been left unlocked. Escorting Toby back to the dorms, I said I would retrieve the toy guinea pig and be back soon.

Opening the door to the caretakers' cottage I turned on the light and looked around. It was tiny, basically just one room combining a bedroom, lounge room and kitchen, with a bathroom off to one side. Looking around, I found the cupboard which was floor to ceiling and large enough to walk into and went inside.

Toby had hidden his toy guinea pig behind the vacuum cleaner. I retrieved it and turned to leave, when I heard some voices outside and the door start to open. Oh shit! Was it teachers, or the rangers? I didn't want to get busted for being in here, and in a reflex action shut the cupboard door. The door was comprised of slats that allowed one to see out but not in when the door was shut, so I had a perfect view of the one room and into the bathroom.

The door opened, and it wasn't the rangers nor teachers that stepped inside, but rather my friends Shane and Karen. At first I was relieved and was about to step out, knowing that I risked looking foolish, but then I paused. I had a reason for being here. What the fuck were the brother and sister doing here? I stayed put, watching to see what was going to happen.

While my special needs cousin took up much of my attention this week, it hadn't stopped me seeing the creepy brother and sister doing creepy and inappropriate things with each other as usual. Sitting and walking next to each other, having to fight the urge to hold hands. Karen wearing stirrup pant leggings during team building games last night that showed off her bare feet, as well as the shape of her bum and pussy, and bending over in her brother with Shane clearly liking what he saw.

Last night we had gone to a restaurant near Gosford for dinner, and Karen had worn a tartan mini-skirt, a skirt so short it barely covered her underpants. Karen actually got reprimanded by one of the female teachers supervising us about her skirt length and subsequent lack of modesty. It didn't seem to bother Karen who discretely walked in front of her brother when he was sitting down, bending forward ever so slightly to allow her brother to see her white knickers.

And it was only me who was there to observe another odd occurrence between the twins when we went hiking near the Colo River. Karen had gone to the toilet, she and Shane talking through the door like I had seen them do at home. But while the lavatory at the Jones house afforded Karen some privacy, this toilet in the bush provided very little. It was open at the bottom, and I could clearly see Karen's lowered blue denim shorts, pink panties and white socks and sneakers as she sat on the toilet. Shane would have seen far more, and he would have been able to hear Karen's private toilet noises from her bottom and every time she got toilet paper to wipe her ass, this going on for five minutes before Karen flushed the toilet and emerged to wash her hands.

Karen was again wearing blue denim shorts tonight, along with a white shirt and white socks and sneakers, her hair in loose pigtails and a cap on her head. It was quite warm for May today, so Shane like me was wearing shorts, a tee-shirt and socks and sneakers.

I thought Karen looked pretty cute in her denim shorts, and evidently her twin brother did too. From my hiding space I observed the siblings check that all the curtains were drawn tight, and the two of them go and sit on the caretaker's bed.

"You look so hot tonight Karen," observed Shane, stroking one of his sister's pigtails.

"No hotter than you, Shane," said Karen, stroking her brother's thigh..

I watched intently, my body absolutely rigid as the siblings looked at each other, then kiss. It was shallow at first, on the lips but still inappropriate for a brother and sister, before their lips locked and they went into a proper French kiss, the brother and sister rolling back onto the bed, the twins rolling around together while making out, and their hands all over each other.

Shane had a clearly raging hard on in the front of his shorts, something Karen also noticed and clearly liked. The pretty teenager massaged her brother's erection through his shorts, before sliding her hand up the leg to play with her twin's penis even more. For his part, Shane slid his hand up Karen's thigh and into her shorts, playing with her pants and causing her to giggle at her brother's touch.

While evident just by looking at Shane that he was sexually excited, it obviously wasn't as clear with Karen given she was a girl. However, if one was to put their hand down Karen's knickers and between her legs then one would no doubt end up with sticky fingers.

On the bed, Shane and Karen stopped kissing and separated from each other, not because the brother and sister had a crisis of conscience that what they were doing was wrong, but to catch their breaths and to take off their shoes and socks.

Shane looked around. "Are you sure we should be doing this here? We got lucky with the caretaker ending up in hospital, but I mean if we get caught ..."

Karen reassured her brother as she removed her socks so was now barefoot. "We're safe, we made sure we weren't followed. Plus you make me so hot that I couldn't have held on until we got home anyway, I'm so horny for you I could explode. I can't wait to give you a head-job."

"You're not kidding that you're horny Karen, you make me so hot," agreed Shane. "Why do I have to have such a hot and horny twin sister?"

"And why did I have I had to have such a hot and horny brother who likes to get into my knickers?" said Karen, she and Shane again kissing before falling back to make out once more, Shane fondling Karen's tits through her tee-shirt and Karen running the teenage toes of her bare feet up and down her brother's legs.

After more making-out, Karen and Shane removed more of their clothes, their tee-shirts and shorts and the peaked cap Karen had forgot to remove from her head. The twins were now in their underwear, Karen wearing a white bra and white panties with small blue flowers, her brother a pair of red underpants, Karen stroking her brother's erect cock and his balls at the front. Shane for his part put his hand down the back of Karen's knickers, touching the cheeks of his sister's bottom.

Shane's hands went to Karen's tits, fondling her ample young breasts through her bra, turning on Karen so much that she put her hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties. Karen though didn't need to touch herself in her private female area for long, her brother's firm masculine hands soon moved from her boobs, down her flat tummy with the cute navel and to her pants.

Karen's pretty face showed her delight as her brother put his hand down the front of her panties, having a good rummage around in her knickers touching her up on her pubic mound before pushing deeper into her panties and touching her pussy. Karen gasped in delight to her brother's touch to her vagina, the teenager making out with and stroking Shane's erection as the twins again made out.

Soon Karen and Shane decided that their underwear was getting in the way, so Shane took off his underpants, freeing his huge erection that throbbed in desire for his twin sister's teenage twat. Karen reached behind herself and removed her bra, exposing her bare breasts.

It was Shane though, who removed her knickers, taking them down and sliding them down Karen's legs and off over her bare feet. "Stop doing that, you great big perve!" Karen giggled, slapping Shane in mock indignation as her brother sniffed the damp cotton panty saddle of her knickers. Karen squatted next to him, her legs wide apart showing off her hairy pussy to her brother but unknown to her me too.

Karen's pubic hair grew in a wonderful triangle of curls all over her feminine mound, blonde tending light brown like the hair on her head. Below this her pretty pink vagina was all on display, and further down I could just see her tight little anus, this separated from Karen's vulva by a strip of sensitive skin.

My view of Karen's hairy pussy vanished as she turned around in her full state of nudity and instead showed me her bare bottom. Shane put down his sister's knickers and the naked brother and sister writhed together, spooning and touching each other in their most private places.

Karen jerked off her brother, playing with his cock as she masturbated him, the fingers on her other hand moving to his scrotum to tease his balls. Shane's eager hands moved to his sister's breasts, to her pubic hair, between her legs and deep into her pussy to pleasure her clitoris. His other hand went to the firm white cheeks of her bare bottom, and my eyes went wide as he pushed a finger up her anus, Karen squealing with delight at having one of her brother's fingers up her bum and in her rectum, the hot tight walls of Karen's bowels presumably closing around the digit.

"Now what's 23 time 3?" Karen asked teasingly, as she and her brother separated from each other and he lay back on the bed.

Shane grinned. "My favorite number."

"Mine too," agreed his sister.

Karen straddled her brother on the bed, one bare foot each side of his torso, facing his feet, her bottom over his face.

Shane looked up and laughed. "Hey Karen, I can see your crack."

"And I can see a nice big cock I want in my mouth," said Karen, as she lowered her fanny down and sat on her brother's face, squirming her pussy around so her vagina was in the right position for Shane to eat her out.

Shane wasted no time in doing just this, putting his tongue into Karen's pussy while his sister leaned forward and eagerly took his dick into her mouth, almost gagging in her haste to suck her brother's dick. I watched the siblings going 69, Shane eating out his sister's pussy with some trips by his tongue to her asshole as well, while Karen couldn't get enough of blowing her brother, sucking his cock nice and hard, licking it with her tongue to increase her sibling's pleasure.

I got the impression that the twins could have gone 69 all night until they came in each other's mouths, but they were clearly keen to go all the way. They stopped their oral session and Karen removed from the pocket of her shorts a condom, which she unwrapped and slid onto her brother's erection. Making sure it was in place, Karen then rolled over and spread her legs wide, keen for her brother to mount and fuck her.

Shane didn't waste a second in mounting his twin, pushing his big condom covered cock up his sister's tight 18-year-old pussy, before leaning forward to kiss again. They began to fuck, Shane pounding Karen's cunt nice and hard with her legs flying around and her toes clenching in pleasure. Other times going slow and sensual, grinding his cock against her pussy, the twins' pubic hair intertwining, Shane leaning forward to kiss his sister and his chest hairs tickling her bare breasts.

Not spoiled for time and taking a risk to do this, Karen and Shane came at the same time. Karen screamed in delight as her clitoris sent her orgasm through her vagina and into her back passage, her pussy juice drenching her brother's groin.

Shane also screamed out in delight as deep up his sister's vagina, his cock sprayed a tidal wave of sticky white semen, captured by the condom and preventing it from spraying up past Karen's cervix, with sperm eagerly swimming up her birth canal, uterus and fallopian tubes keen to find an egg released by Karen's ovaries in her current monthly cycle.

I watched as Shane withdrew from Karen's pussy, the brother and sister sweaty and breathless as they separated and then kissed, Karen removing the condom from her twin's cock and eagerly drinking the semen like he had cum in her mouth, swallowing it with glee.

Shane was impressed. "That's so hot when you do that Karen."

"That's why I do it," said Karen. "Plus this condom prevents me getting pregnant at 18 and giving birth to not only my son or daughter, but my niece or nephew at the same time. I'd become a new mother and an aunty on the same day."

Shane grinned. "Same for me, I'd become a father and an uncle at the same time. And if we did have kids, they would literally only have one set of grandparents."

Karen looked surprised. "Hey yeah, they would, I'd never thought about that before. But it wouldn't be good if you knocked me up. We'd need good health cover, the kid would probably have webbed feet, be an albino and have cystic fibrosis, diabetes and hemophilia."

"Yeah, and we'd need to move to Tasmania," said Shane, he and Karen laughing. "But if I had sex with someone else, it could never be as hot as with you, Karen. I can feel your orgasm as well as my own when you cum."

"Same for me," said Karen. "When you fuck me and you cum, I can feel you inside me but also feel your own orgasm. I could never get sex as good as that with any other guy."

The brother and sister sat naked and holding hands, exchanging a light kiss before Karen looked at her watch and said. "We'd really be getting back before they miss us, but not before a quick shower."

Still holding hands, Karen and Shane made for the small bathroom, me watching Karen's bare bottom on their journey there. I thought they might close the door, but left it ajar allowing me to see the siblings showering together, Karen's triangle of pubic hair filled with suds and bubbles as her brother touched her up on her twat and stroked her bum. For Karen's part, she pulled back her brother's foreskin and washed away the residual cum.

Drying off and hastily getting dressed - Karen nearly tripped over in her haste to get her knickers on and up - the siblings removed the condom and wrapper which was the only evidence of their incestuous encounter and left the cottage as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened between them.

Still in the closet, I emerged trembling, clutching Toby's soft toy guinea pig. Going to the front door, I stole a quick glance to make sure I was alone and then snuck away, taking cover when I saw Mr. Harris, one of the supervising teachers stop Shane and Karen on the path.

"Shane and Karen, what are you two doing out and about so late, it's nearly lights out," he demanded gruffly.

Karen's pretty face was a picture of innocence. "I'm really sorry Sir, but I dropped my retainer and Shane was just helping me find it." She pulled the retailer case out of her shorts pocket as evidence.

"That's true, we really needed to find it," Shane added.

"Okay, but go to bed now, the pair of you," ordered Mr. Harris.

"Yes sir, sorry sir," said Shane and Karen in unison as they went their separate ways, Shane making for the boys' dorms and Karen the girls' dorms.

Mr. Harris also intercepted me as I tried to sneak by him. "And what are you doing out so late Andrew?"

I showed him the toy guinea pig. "My cousin lost this and I was worried he would be upset if he didn't have it during the night, so I came and found it."

The teacher sighed. "This seems to be an epidemic tonight, first the Jones twins and now you. And your cousin doesn't seem to be very upset, he is sleeping soundly in his bed like you should be. Get to bed, Andrew, right now."

"Yes sir, sorry sir," I said, heading for the boys' dorms and to bed, where I knew I would be having a sleepless night and very strange dreams haunting my sleep, not now but for the term of my natural life.

*

Maybe it was seeing for myself the direct evidence that Shane and Karen's close relationship as twin brother and sister that turned creepy and to actual incest but I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders and relaxed more. I probably shouldn't have and others may have acted differently, but this was me.

I never spoke a word of what I saw that night to anyone and was able to interact normally with Shane and Karen at school, at work and at home as friends as the year 1991 passed by, high school ended and the next phase of our lives began. Despite having such a huge thing in my head it didn't affect my grades, and I blitzed my HSC and was accepted to university on the long road of study to becoming a vet.

Karen and Shane also did well and were accepted into the same university to study for science degrees. During 1992, our first year of university we continued working together part time and would see each other for lectures and tutorials, preliminary science units the foundation for the veterinary medicine course.

We saw less of each other through 1993 and 1994, different units and the like, plus Shane and Karen resigned from the department store where we had first met, and got part time jobs waiting tables at a restaurant. My friends and I were growing apart as we got older.

At the end of 1994, Karen and Shane graduated their bachelor's degrees and had some exciting news. They had been accepted for post graduate studies in England, and always keen to do the overseas thing, jumped on a plane in early 1995 to spend the next three years living, working and studying in the UK. For me this was not an option, I still had years of study and practical training ahead of me to qualify and practice as a vet.

Initially I kept in touch with the twins through a couple of phone calls and sending cards and letters, but as 1995 came and went followed by 1996 and 1997, the realities of busy lives thousands of miles apart had kicked in and we lost touch completely. As 1998 came around, I speculated if Shane and Karen had moved back to Australia, but if they had they didn't contact me, and I had lost contact with their parents too, Mr. and Mrs. Jones moving away to Sydney's southern beachside suburbs near Wanda and Cronulla in 1997.

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers