The Tale of the Too Close Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my career as a vet starting to take shape and having met a beautiful girlfriend in the shape of Michelle who was in her final years of medical school, I didn't think of Shane and Karen as much as before as Sydney prepared for the Olympics in 1999 and hosted them in 2000. The next year, in March 2001 the Class of 1991 was having its ten year reunion and I went along, curious to see if Shane and Karen would be there.

Unfortunately for me, nobody claimed the name tags for Shane and Karen Jones and they sat at the table all night. I asked some old classmates if they had seen them in recent years, most no but in some cases yes. One of the girls bumped into them at Darling Harbour around Christmas 1998, proving they did return home to Sydney after three years in England.

A boy said he had met them down in Melbourne one afternoon in 1999 strolling along Southbank, the twins enjoying a holiday down in Victoria. And another guy from our friend group said he had seen them on TV last year, interviewed for the news in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast when some crazy yobbos on stolen dirt bikes went racing onto the beach, spraying sand over everyone.

Apart from this, nothing. Another six months went by, and one afternoon after work I was putting old newspapers into the recycling bin for collection when I paused. Should I really be throwing out newspapers from September 10, September 11 and September 12 2001? The 10th was the last normal day for the world, the 11th the last normal day for Australia due to the time difference until late that night and the 12th was a headline of horrors.

Deciding to keep them, I took them back inside and later than night happened to be looking through the classifieds for the 11th when I paused, by eyes going wide. Among the obituaries was one for a Raymond Jones. I did think it might just be someone with the same name, but as I looked closer I saw that it was indeed the man I knew.

The obituaries expressed sympathy to Ray's wife Betty and to his son and daughter Shane and Karen. None of the obituaries made mention of Shane and Karen being married or having partners, nor of them producing any grandkids. One obituary from an asbestos diseases group demonstrated that Ray Jones had died from mesothelioma, and I would have gone to his funeral had I known of his passing, only this was held on Friday the 14th of September, this date now having passed by.

And their late father's obituary and funeral notice was the last trace I ever saw of Shane and Karen Jones. I never saw or heard of them again, days turning to weeks, months, years and decades, my old friends with the huge secret fading further into obscurity as time passed by.

I moved on with my life, marrying Michelle in 2003 with us producing a daughter in 2006 and son in 2009, and without sounding boastful, the two kids with a vet as a father and a doctor as a mother would do very well in school.

As for Shane and Karen, who knew where they were? There was no trace of them on social media. In 2007 while having a day at the races at Randwick, I thought I saw Shane and Karen in the crowd, but when I approached them they were just a pair of lookalikes, and from New Zealand given their accents. Likewise a guy I saw near the lighthouse in Wollongong the following year again turned out to be another lookalike for Shane.

Then in 2010 Michelle and I took the kids for a holiday to Bateman's Bay on the New South Wales South Coast and that the duty manager's name was Karen Jones spiked my interest upon check-in. I did think it odd that a scientist might be running a hotel, but who knew? Perhaps Karen had had a change in lifestyle and occupation? However, this Karen Jones was about 20 years older than me, and definitely not the girl I knew in high school.

The year 2011 brought along our high school's 20 year reunion for the Class of 1991, and again I attended. My ex classmates attending were fewer and farther between this year, showing we were approaching middle age, and again no Shane and Karen, with none of the few attendees had seen a trace of them for over a decade.

Another decade would pass, but 2021 would bring no 30 year reunion; we were all locked down and miserable. Even if there was no pandemic, there would probably have been no Class of 1991 reunion anyway, social media rendering such things for the most part redundant now.

By the current year of 2024, my wife Michelle and I were enjoying the results of our hard work and dedication to years of study to become a doctor and a vet. I was a partner in a successful vet practice in Sydney's north, and apart from trying to convince anti-vax cats that they needed their shots, things were great at work. Likewise Michelle as a partner in a practice of General Practitioners, and we had two great kids, a beautiful house and a happy and successful marriage.

This contrasted greatly with my older brother Kevin, who was now a morbidly obese 400 pound loser living on a disability pension in public housing in Mount Druitt, completely broke and still causing our now elderly parents to despair at what an utter loser he was.

Yet behind the hard-working vet and loving family man who was a pillar of the community, nobody else knew my dark secret, and the shame I had kept hidden in my subconscious for decades and which I would take to my grave.

For only I knew that the only thing that could really turn me on was my long-distant memories of my friends Shane and Karen Jones, separated from when they happened and the current date by over three decades now. True, making love to my beautiful wife or seeing something sexy at random such as a pretty young woman's skirt flying up in the breeze to display her knickers could turn me on, but only to a limited extent. Thinking back to a twin brother and sister having sex together as I hid concealed in a wardrobe all those years ago, plus their creepy, weird and flirty behavior in the months leading up to this really got me off, and I would take any available opportunity to jerk off over it.

And it didn't take long for me to jerk off over it when it first happened; I was so turned on and had such a huge erection that I had to duck behind a blue gum, drop my shorts and undies despite the risk of being caught and masturbate into a tissue, my climax taking just 20 seconds due to my levels of excitement. It was the first of too many times to count since then, and sometimes even when I made love with Michelle I would imagine Karen and Shane having sex or just being creepy in general to bring me to ejaculate.

People might justifiably have judged Shane and Karen harshly if they had known of their incestuous relationship, I mean having sex with one's brother or sister is pretty sick and completely fucked up. But I was in no position to judge. I was the one who more than 30 years later who could not get his rocks off without thinking of a creepy and incestuous twin brother and sister. I was the weirdo who upon wakening every morning would hope that this would finally be the day when I would have a chance meeting with one or both of them to rekindle my memories and add more fuel to the fire for jerking off.

And arguably, this made me a pervert with a twisted, fucked-up mind, just as sick as if not sicker than my long-lost friends.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
dudsdad1dudsdad110 days ago

This was in the April Fools contest and the trick was on use reading it for so loooong.

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 2 months ago

@Brenda...we can hope, although they drop off the radar completely.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 2 months ago

I hope that Karen and Shane had a nice life together 💕

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 2 months ago

I have to say this is probably one of the longest yet most unusual stories I've ever read on the site. Not really even the tags on this could have prepared me for what awaited.

***

As one poster stated, this story revolved around Andrew chronicling what he thought might have been going on with two twins. It truly became tedious, and the low scores reflect in this case that the story lost a fair number of readers because the story itself doesn't conform to the parameters of the category in general--in that you're normally going to have quite a bit of detail between two people involved in the very act the category describes. The trouble is we have to wait over five pages before the twins get It on. At the very least, there should have been probably in the neighborhood of four instances that were just as obvious as the one described at the camp. Simply put, there was no indication the story was going to drag along and leave so little of a payoff to justify the reader's interest in its tale.

***

The biggest problem is this account fits far better in fetish or voyeur then in this category because really the one instance wasn't the central event; it was Andrew detailing even restroom activities that would have turned off a lot of people--and I mean a lot. I would have totally eliminated all of those things except for the brother standing by and waiting until she finished her business. Probably the biggest turn off of all though is realizing that this poor Andrew could only intimately react to what the twins were or weren't doing, and couldn't move on. I mean it's more someone recounting up a psychological examination that I'm certain few people would want to read-- even if they were told that's what it was in the first place- - because that's not what this category is for. I mean I really hate to say it, but the story is totally misplaced to the point that it's hard to justify even understanding why it's here. Other posters have suggested that you could have eliminated Andrew from the mix and strictly have a story about the twins; Maybe some random person had observed them at the camp and went running off to tell everybody.. after the two twins were trying to be careful but just couldn't help themselves because they were going crazy with lust for each other. That would prove far more compelling- - especially since you clearly fixated on the idea of the twins sharing far more than the naked eye could have noticed by only observing them one time in isolation. So it's unfortunate that you chose to follow this path, because it bored a lot of readers, and it really explains the low scoring. On strictly the basis of how the tale is written by its grammar and reading flow, it's very well done. The problem is it really misses the point of the category as six pages out of the seven deal with a guy in his own thoughts and observations. So basically one page out of seven.. and not even that much.. addresses the very thing that most readers would have hoped to have enjoyed upon scanning the title. I would just recommend that before you submit some type of story like this that either you get a couple of people that you know are going to be honest with you to read it, and get their feedback first. I can't help but think had you gotten some feedback first that you would have scrapped this one and gone with the other idea the other poster stated which was leave it strictly concentrated on the two twins, how they started their relationship at first; how they decided they would advance it; some of the steps they took perhaps at school and at home to get some trysts in where they knew no one would find out; and how they planned to find a way to live happily ever after- - or even if they decided that it was actually too much torture and too much trouble-- and decided to separate precisely because of that constant and nagging desire. It's really because of going a totally different route that really deviated from the average store in this category and just how plodding it was, that the best I can rate this is a two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I'm not sure wether to laugh or cry or go sit and watch paint dry.

This is a well written, but bizarre story.

The main character is made out to be this uptight bastard who is upset that Shane and Karen might be more the just siblings, and spends all his time, with them and away from them, mind fucking himself about what the truth really is.

I fully expected to read a segment where he finally catches them being involved physically, and then starts yelling and screaming at then for being degenerate perverted fuckups and then stomping away never to speak to them again. I also am surprised the main character wasn't a church going prick that only saw life through the eyes of his churches teachings.

Then, at almost the end of the story, it's revealed that the concept of incest between the twins is literally the only thing that has ever sexually aroused him. REALLY??

The main character is an overly analytical idiot with no ambitions for a love involvement of his own and there's only one brief sex scene viewed from a hidden closet. His marriage years later sounded like something he did because he was "supposed to".

This story was unexciting, pointless, boring and tedious. It reads like journaling by a geeky behavioral anthropologist who has nothing better to do than observe other people.

I think you'd have done better by eliminating the main character completely, and just made it a love story between the twins, building up their deep emotional bond and sexual adventures as you went along.

I wish you better luck on your next story, if there is one.

I gave 2 stars.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Family Trip 01: Brother and Sister Harry and Dori share a bed and more on the way to a wedding.in Incest/Taboo
Older Sister Shares Sleeping Bag Older sister shares sleeping bag with freezing brother.in Incest/Taboo
Remote Control Erik finds an unexpected object in his twin sister’s room.in Incest/Taboo
In The Backseat With My Sister The drive down south takes an unexpected turn...in Incest/Taboo
A Surprising Prom Night Siblings Greg & Sherrie share a steamy prom night.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories