The Talent Scout 02: Emma’s Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was burning with desire. Lust suffused her entire being.

She reached one hand between them and gripped his thick member throbbing in his pants. It filled her hand, hard, throbbing... demanding. She moaned when his pelvis thrust its hardness into her hand.

She didn't care that the camera shutter kept going off, that he was a fat slob, that he was old enough to be her grandfather, or that she should be fighting him off. All that didn't matter though it registered in her hazy brain. What mattered was the thick slab of meat in her fist, the large male hands caressing her, driving her into a maddened frenzy of lust and the burning pressure building in her depths.

Keeping her on top of him and positioning her where her bare pussy hovered over his loins, Thomas undid his belt and yanked down his pants, destroying the zipper in the process.

Neither of them knew how it happened, but no sooner were his pants down to mid thigh than his hard thick member plowed between her nether lips and he was inside her.

They groaned in unison at the indescribable pleasure when he sank into her to the hilt with a single savage thrust.

Thomas gripped her wide hips and lifted her slight form up then slammed her down hard on his loins, driving forward powerfully with his hips at the same time. His sloppy fat body quivered with every thrust.

Emma's hips churned and she ground her perfect ass against him, demanding and relentless in her mindless drive towards a colossal orgasm, in her desire to pleasure him as he pleasured her.

Her body shuddered and quivered with the power of his pile-driving pelvic thrusts. Her mouth opened in a wide O and a wail quavered from her lips, rising and falling with each thrust of his hips against her, each drive of his cock into her tight slick channel.

His hands rested on her pelvis, fingers rubbing her swollen clitoris, untiring and determined.

They lasted less than ten minutes before Emma felt the old man's body tense beneath her and his fingers locked in place on her clit. She felt his fat cock swell slightly, shove upwards into her, deeper than anything had ever been, and then begin to throb.

That pulsing throb deep inside her was what set off her own powerful orgasm. The pressure had built until she felt ready to explode and when the old man's cock began to spasm inside her, it was the trigger that set her off and sent her over the edge and into the stratosphere.

Her snug young pussy clamped down tight on his cock, it contracted and convulsed along its length, gripping him like an iron clamp. It milked him, seeming to draw out every ounce of cum bubbling in his balls and into her very depths.

Her eyelids fluttered and her mouth opened and closed while her breath seemed stuck in her throat. She couldn't draw breath. The orgasm ripping through her body, the old man's hand tweaking a nipple while the other tweaked her clit, powerful thrusts hammering his thick hard cock into her over and over, and the feel of his semen shooting deep inside her unprotected young pussy was beyond anything she ever experienced.

The back of her sexy white outfit was soaked with the old man's sour sweat, one of her high heels had fallen off and her hair was a sweat-soaked and matted mess... at that moment she didn't care one little bit.

All that mattered was the hard member driving into her slight form, throbbing and pulsing, and the male body clutching her powerfully, dominating and implacable.

She was lost in passion, lost in pleasure.

After what seemed like hours of blinding overwhelming pleasure, her body calmed and she lay languorously stretched out on the old man's sweat-slick body, which rose, fell and trembled as he struggled to catch his breath.

But at the same time her body was so sensitive, her clothes felt like needles where they touched her skin. His large rough hands gently caressed her sweaty flesh soothingly as their bodies calmed and their breathing returned to normal.

She need something, craved it like a thirsting woman craves water. She just didn't know what it was... then his thick arms wrapped around her.

It felt RIGHT.

A feeling of being cherished, of being adored and valued washed through her like warm soothing water.

Emma rested on top of him, like a beautiful flower lying on mountain of fat, her legs stretched out on either side of his and her pussy still clamped down tightly on his now-limp member.

She felt wonderfully at ease, relaxed, languid and so completely sexually satisfied that she let out a long sigh of contentment. Never mind that the old man's stench permeated her nostrils or his sour stinky sweat soaked her body, hair and clothes. She felt complete... whole... wonderful.

After they recovered, Thomas gently eased her off him and struggled to his feet.

When he looked down at her, his member began to swell again. God! What she did to him!

She was absolute perfection. She lay on her back, her firm proud breasts sat spread on her chest, sexy pink nipples pointing skyward and one slim shapely leg cocked back with a heel resting against a firm round butt cheek.

The blouse was bunched at her chest and the miniskirt was bunched at her waist.

Her vulva was still flushed red and swollen and a thick glob of his semen gleamed at the entrance to her pussy and oozed onto the mattress. The top of her chest, neck and face were slowly returning to their regular color, her full lips were slightly parted, her eyes were open to bare slits and her beautiful relaxed face held an expression of pure contentment.

He smiled smugly, she looked exactly how she was... freshly fucked.

"Time to clean up and get you home," he said regretfully, offering a hand to help her up.

She took it and got quickly to her feet.

He handed her a bottle of water and pointed at the mattress with a wicked smile on his ugly flat face.

"You know what to do."

Emma groaned in annoyance, found cleaning supplies and scrubbed the mattress clean then helped him pick up and put away the camera equipment. After they finished, she changed into her t-shirt and shorts and put her white outfit in her bag, but not before ringing his sour sweat out of her clothes in the bathroom sink when she went to drain her bladder.

When she sat down on the toilet to pee, a huge thick gobbet of semen poured out of her swollen pussy and sank to the bottom of the yellow tinted water. She tightened her belly and vagina as hard as she could, expelling as much of the stuff as she could from her body, cleaned herself up and left.

She got home well before her curfew, hollering out that she was home as she took the stairs three at a time to get to her room quick as she could. She didn't want her mom to catch a whiff of her.

---------------------------

Neither of them was actively aware of it, but the old man was conditioning her. He was molding her, shifting her way of thinking, rewiring her neural pathways, her desires, changing her perceptions of good and bad. Somehow, without knowing how, he was making her want him, addicting her to the stimulation and pleasure he drew from her fresh young body.

Emma spent the next three days on the edge of her seat, anxious and unable to concentrate in school. She filled page after page of her notebook with doodled drawings of the hideous old man, her body flushed and hot with need. She was constantly horny.

She was once again in her English class, listening to the teacher drone on and on about William Shakespeare's Macbeth when her phone buzzed with a flood texts.

*Meet me at my car tomorrow morning at 6am*

*Next shoot we're going to the woods*

*Wear something comfortable*

*No underwear again*

*Hydrate! ;)*

He didn't remind her not to be late this time. She knew there would be trouble if she was and didn't want to call his bluff... if it was a bluff. She wasn't ready to find out.

She texted back *K,* put away her phone and tried to concentrate on the lecture but once again she had butterflies in her belly. This time heat suffused her loins, and her vagina was fairly drooling at the prospect of what was to come.

Nervous, she giggled uncontrollably and flushed in embarrassment when thirty faces turned to look at her curiously.

---------------------------

Emma was up and out of the house before her parents woke. She left them a note telling them she was hanging out with a friend all day and would be home well before her 11:30 curfew.

She wore a pair of low-cut jeans that sat low on her wide hips, a man's unbuttoned burgundy and black flannel shirt revealing a white spaghetti strap tank top that hugged her body like a second skin and ended just below her narrow ribs, and a pair of bright orange cross-trainer sneakers with black ankle socks.

She carried a bag with a change of clothes and the $468 dollars she'd planned to give the old man on her previous "shoot," thinking to avoid at least one of the "payments" she owed him.

She tried not to think about how disappointed that made her feel but she was set on going through with it.

This time there were no tears, only eager anticipation. There was DEFINITELY something wrong with her, she thought.

As Emma walked towards the beat up old sedan, she saw the fat old slob put what looked like several folded blankets and a picnic basket in the trunk. Photography equipment was stacked in the back seat and the white Styrofoam cooler was within easy reach.

It was a cool morning and his clothes were already soaked with sweat.

Without a word, he looked her up and down admiringly like the pervert he was. After spending several quiet moments ogling at her, he motioned at the passenger door, walked to the driver's side and started the car. Emma followed suit.

He kept his hands to himself. The fun would start AFTER their work was finished.

She wondered why it didn't bother her when he'd gawked at her. A few weeks before, she would've slapped him, kicked him in the balls and run home tell her parents if she caught him leering at her that way.

Well, those days were over.

Emma shivered.

She was HIS now.

Before putting the car in drive, Thomas reached back, tipped over the cooler lid, drew out a Hard Lemonade, handed it to her and took a bottle of water for himself. The cooler was filled to bursting with Hard Lemonade, Bud Light and bottles of water.

Emma wondered if that meant they'd be out in the woods for a long time. The thought that he could do something to harm her out in the middle of nowhere didn't even cross her dull mind. She trusted him.

She drank the bottle down and started on another. They loosened her tongue and she chattered away, talking and gossiping about her friends. Thomas paid close attention, prodding her for more and more information about the other pretty girls she was friends with. There were possibilities there. Every one of them was young and attractive... right down his alley.

He drove out of town and followed a narrow road that cut between several farmhouses until it plunged into a forested area. Ten minutes in, when Emma took the last sip of her third Hard Lemonade, he pulled off the road and followed a bumpy overgrown dirt road that came suddenly to a dead end.

Thomas got out of the car and motioned for Emma to follow him. Still prattling on about makeup or some other nonsense, she helped him unload the car and carry everything through the crowded trees to a clearing maybe twenty paces from the car. It was a little dell covered with soft springy heather. Birds flitted through the branches overhead, a squirrel chittered at them from a nearby tree and fat bees flew lazily through the cool air in their endless search for flowers.

It was a beautiful location. At that time of the morning, the quality of the light was absolutely perfect. It drenched the glade with the early morning sun, filtering through the green canopy overhead and dappling everything and everyone with gold green light.

They laid out the pair of blankets he'd packed and put everything on top of one of them, leaving the other one spread out on the soft springy heather. He looked at it, looked at her and waggled his bushy eyebrows suggestively.

Blushing, Emma turned away with a look of disgust, but she couldn't help the unwanted thrill of excitement that shivered down her spine and made her nipples harden.

He sat on the blanket and patted the space next to him with a large hairy hand, looking at her expectantly.

Her frail young body almost seemed to vibrate from the pleasant alcoholic buzz. She was warm and cozy, but she also felt strong, capable and smart.

It was the right time to bring up the money.

She went to her bag, rummaged through it until she found the thick wad of mostly twenty dollar bills and then went to stand in front of him, within easy reach.

She held the money out to him.

"I'd like to pay for one of the shoots I owe you," she said confidently. "Here's $468 dollars. It's all I could come up with, but it should be enough to cover one of them."

Ignoring the money, Thomas leaned back on his hands and looked up at the girl's incredibly beautiful young face. The morning light filtering through the trees served only to enhance her beauty, making her loose golden hair shine like an angel's halo.

He let his eyes trail down her body, pausing to linger here and there while she held the wad of cash out to him imperiously.

The thick flannel shirt covered most of her torso, but the brief flash of skin and the odd mysterious bulge, only served to tease and entice his sense of sight. Her jeans hung low, clung tightly to her wide flaring hips and toned shapely thighs then flared out past the knees like bellbottoms.

Goddamn, her beauty was absolutely exquisite!

Her scent wafted to his nostrils, they flared at the faint smell of honeysuckle and roses, her now familiar feminine perfume.

Thomas stood suddenly, very quick for a man of his age and girth, and snatched the money from her hand. She took a step back in surprise.

He flipped through the bills, counting out loud.

"It's not enough," he said seriously. "But it's a start and it'll help with the portfolio I'm putting together for you."

Emma stared at him in amazement. She assumed everything he'd done, the blackmail, the "shoots," were to get into her pants.

"The paper, chemicals, the time I'm putting into this little project of ours, it all costs money."

He saw her expression and smiled.

"When I told you I was gonna make you famous, I meant it, baby," he said, pocketing the money. "Now let's get to work while the light's good then we'll have some fun."

The old man had packed reflectors, flashes and warm LED lights as a way to artificially light the pictures, but he didn't unpack them. Instead, he dug out the familiar camera from a padded bag, put in a fresh roll of film and, just as he had on her previous shoot, guided and encouraged her to experiment with body language and facial expressions.

As it had before, the alcohol loosened her inhibitions. She relaxed, settled into a rhythm and listened to his guidance.

His deep raspy voice echoed through the dell more and more.

"HELL YEAH" he hollered when she did something he liked.

"No. Try again," he grunted when she did something he didn't like or when she tried something that didn't work.

At his direction, she tied the ends of her burgundy and black flannel shirt in a knot just below her bulging breasts, revealing six or more inches of sexy navel and later he had her take the shirt off and his eyes almost bulged out of his head at the sight of her big braless breasts in a tiny white see-through tank top.

He snapped away, his bulging pants once again an obvious indication of how he felt about her.

By 10:30 they were done with the shoot, by 10:31 they were on the blanket, her jeans were off and she sat on his face, her knees on either side of his head. Her arms were raised over her head, bent at the elbows and her head was thrown back. Her long blonde hair hung nearly to the ground, her eyes were closed, and her pelvis churned

She ground her pussy lustfully into the old fat man's grizzled face.

Thomas lay naked on his back, his enormous hairy belly bulging skyward and his fat oozing to the sides. His big hands were on her slender shapely thighs, fingernails raking her sensitive skin while his thick tongue spelled out the alphabet on her swollen clit.

He tried to catch his breath but the girl ground her pussy into his face so aggressively that it was all he could do to draw in the occasional breath, especially since her thighs were clamped like a vice on either side of his head.

An elderly couple hiking on a nearby trail heard the girl's wails and groans of pleasure. There was no mistaking what it was. Someone was having the time of her life. She sounded young. They had to see.

They looked at each other and as one, plunged carefully into the trees, silently following the girl's cries of passion until they came to the edge of the little dell where they stared in astonishment.

An absolutely gorgeous blonde girl sat on a man's face, rocking her beautiful naked body back and forth and from side to side, grinding her loins and wailing at the top of her voice. She was young, no older than 18, with enormous firm round boobs that quivered and bounced to the music of her rocking body.

The man was her complete opposite in every way. He was absolutely hideous. His corpulent body was lumpy with fat. His pale skin was covered with pelt-like gray hair, especially his chest, belly, groin and shoulders.

His huge feet pointed at the sky and his equally large hands raked the girl's thighs. They watched in fascination as he tried to push her up so he could take a breath, but he couldn't find a purchase because his hands kept slipping on her sweaty flesh.

Finally, he was able to lift her a bit by her large firm butt, turned his head to the side, took a couple of deep breaths and dived back in, using his tongue, nose, lips and raspy chin on her grinding hairless pussy.

They watched as her body convulsed in orgasm. After several breathtaking moments of watching her convulse, shiver and quake in the throes of her passion, she fell forward to lie limply on the man's belly, her face barely an inch from the old man's hard thick organ pressing against to bottom of his fat belly.

They watched as the fat man kept at it even though the girl tried to squirm away, her sex still sensitive after what looked like a mind-blowing orgasm.

But he was unrelenting and before long, they watched as another orgasm ripped through her vibrant young body.

They gasped when, in the throes of her second orgasm, she rose to her hands and knees and plunged her mouth over the man's thick slimy organ, her nose bumping against the largest pair of balls they'd ever seen. They could see her tongue scrubbing his skin, her perfect white little teeth scraping and teasing the man's hard flesh.

They watched her grind her loins against the fat man's face as yet another orgasm tore through her, heard his groans as his fat hips shot forward and he shot his load in the beautiful blonde's eagerly-sucking mouth. The girl coughed and snorted, sending semen spraying from her nostrils but she didn't release him, she kept sucking, head bobbing, moaning, slurping and swallowing.

Her mouth was stretched wide around the man's girthy cock and they wondered at her aching jaw.

She sat up and had one hand wrapped tight around the base of his cock, her fingers tangled in his long gray pubic hairs, while her other small delicate-fingered hand fondled the man's enormous testicles.

They watched the girl lying on the hairy mountain of fat, wondering if they were watching a prostitute earn her pay, but even with her mouth on the hideous man's cock, she looked sweet, wholesome and healthy... like an angel wallowing in hell.