The Talent Scout 02: Emma’s Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thrust her tongue in his mouth, reveling in the sourness of his saliva, the reek of his breath, the rasp of his day-old beard against her tender skin, the thick lips pressing with desperate passion against hers, and the hot thick tongue he thrust in her mouth.

Eventually, their orgasms faded and Thomas lay on top of her, his cheek resting on her large cushiony tits and his cock still sunk inside her while her hands caressed the back of his bald head and toyed with the long greasy hairs he combed over its top.

"This is what got me into trouble in the first place," Emma whispered into the suddenly eerie silence.

She drew in a deep breath then let it out explosively.

"I'm taking the pills," she said decisively.

She stared into his disappointed eyes.

"I have my whole life ahead of me and I want to be a model. I can't do that if I have a baby."

Thomas sighed.

"Yeah, I know," he said dejectedly.

Thomas stood and helped Emma to her feet. His cum flowed out of her like a creamy white river and flowed down her inner thighs in thick white rivulets. She ran to the bathroom and cleaned herself up then got dressed, ready to go home, decision made.

She hesitated in the middle of the living room, looking up at his ugly jowly face, noting the intense disappointment. She didn't know what to say. She couldn't have his baby. There was too much at stake.

The phone in the pocket of her jeans rang suddenly, Natasha Bedingfield's Pockeful of Sunshine was her ringtone.

"I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine. I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, oh-oh..."

She didn't recognize the number. She let it ring several times. On a sudden impulse she decided to answer it.

"Hello," she said softly, her voice barely audible.

"Good evening is this Emma Kingsley?" asked an older man's voice.

"May I ask who's calling, please?" Emma answered meekly.

"This is Robert Lynch, I'm a friend of Thomas Thorne," he paused for moment but she didn't respond.

"He gave me your portfolio a week ago and I wanted to reach out to you personally to give you some wonderful news," he continued.

Thomas watched the beautiful young woman intently. She stood terrified. She didn't hear the word "wonderful" and was expecting more bad news. The room was so quiet that he clearly heard every word his friend Bob had said.

He guided Emma to his recliner and pushed down on her slim shoulders.

She sat on the chair with the phone to her ear, stunned beyond words.

Thomas snatched it from her hand and brought it to his ear.

"Bob, it's Thomas. Emma's a little nervous, could you tell me what's going on?"

Bob grunted then cleared his throat in surprise, surprised that Thomas was there.

"Um, yeah, hey Thomas, I'm calling to let Emma know that Victoria's Secret wants to meet her in a couple of weeks. They want to fly her to New York to their corporate office for an interview and then to their studio for an official photo shoot."

Emma was back on her feet, hand stretched out for the phone. There was a wide glorious smile on her beautiful elfin face. He handed the phone back to her.

"Mr. Lynch, hi, it's Emma. I'm sorry about that, you just caught me a little by surprise," she said confidently. She remembered Thomas' lesson... sometimes you have to act the part to get the part. She didn't want to miss this opportunity because she suddenly got scared.

"It's pretty quiet in this room so I heard everything you said," she said excitedly. "Please email me the details. I'm ready for this. I've been waiting for it my whole life.

"Excellent, I'll email you the details in a few minutes. Congratulations and I look forward to meeting you. Have a good night."

The line went silent and she let out a loud squeal of excitement and launched herself at Thomas. She wrapped her arms around his neck, drew his head to hers and kissed him yet again then she hugged him fiercely and he squeezed her back. As always, loving the feel of her big firm breasts mushed against him.

He felt a stir in his loins but he'd cum so hard inside her earlier that his dick and balls ached and throbbed. He wasn't ready for more fun. Not tonight.

Actually, neither was she.

As soon as they broke apart, she dashed out of the house without another word.

---------------------------

Emma went back to the doctor the next day with her decision and after taking the series of pills during the next few days to end the pregnancy, the doctor put her on birth control.

Thomas made a habit of keeping his doors unlocked just in case she ever dropped by.

The night when her pregnancy was terminated, she showed up. He had no idea she was there until she curled up in his lap like a child. He felt her shuddering sobs as she cried her heart out, clinging to him in her misery.

She wasn't ready to be a mother, but that didn't mean she was happy about her decision. She was miserable. He held her until she fell asleep. After about three hours, when his legs had fallen asleep and his back began to cramp, he woke her up and sent her home.

She came back in the middle of the night every night before she left for New York and they fucked like there was no tomorrow. All the things about him that once repelled her now drew her like a bee to honey... or in his case maybe a fly to shit.

The change in her personality over the previous weeks, since the day he first blackmailed her, happened gradually but consistently. By the time she left for New York, her shyness was a thing of the past, she was more adventurous and her taste in men changed drastically.

Did she have a form of Stockholm syndrome where she developed a psychological and deeply emotional bond with her blackmailer? Who really knows?

---------------------------

Emma eventually signed a lucrative contract with Victoria's Secret which included a hefty discovery bonus for Thomas and Bob.

She was eventually picked to strut the Victoria's Secret global fashion show runway wearing huge white angel wings, modeling a collection of clothing and lingerie uniquely designed just for her, showcasing designers' work centered on the appreciation and beauty of womanhood.

Word of Emma's success spread quickly. Young women clamored to the photo store to view the portfolio he made for her and begged him to do the same for them. For a reasonable share of the profits, the owner allowed him to use his store as a sort of basecamp for his work as an actual no shit talent scout.

There was a veritable flood of beautiful young women clamoring for his work, regardless of how old, fat, smelly and creepy he was. They wanted him to replicate the lightning and were more than willing to pay up to $5,000 dollars for a similar portfolio.

Some of the young women were close, but none of them were as beautiful as young busty Emma. She was in a league of her own.

Thomas knew that for at least a few weeks, the most beautiful girl in the world who was now rich and famous once carried his child in her belly. That was something. That was a BIG thing!

As far as he knew, he'd never fathered any children... as far as he knew.

Or had he?

When word got out about his success as a talent scout, a daughter he never knew existed sought him out.

To be continued...