The Talent Scout 02: Emma’s Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her delicate fragile beauty stabbed into his heart like a dagger to the soul.

He lifted the "club" and let out a hearty guffaw.

Emma stood confused until she realized he was actually holding a tightly-wrapped twelve-inch Subway sandwich. He'd scared away the two creepy guys with a sub!

She smiled at him. Amused, but not ready to laugh at the situation... not yet.

The headlights were angled away so that only a street light half a block away bathed her in its faint yellow glow. To her, he was mostly in darkness, though she could see his stained teeth glow a pale yellow as he laughed.

Emma saw his demeanor change from concerned for her safety to playful to domineering and aggressive in quick steady progression. She saw the last on the set of his sloped shoulders, the way he suddenly leaned forward slightly on the balls of his feet, the tilt of his head, the deepening sound of his breathing.

She knew what it meant and her heart hammered in her chest as he lumbered towards her.

She stood meek and submissive, her hands clasped loosely in front of her.

Thomas snatched one of her wrists, spun her and thrust her against the car. Right there on the side of the dark empty street, uncaring that people driving by would see them, he pushed her to her knees, unzipped his pants, drew out his swollen member and thrust it at her face.

Emma's panties were completely drenched.

She didn't hesitate a second.

She gripped the base of his rock-hard cock with one hand, lowered it so the slimy, foreskin-covered head smeared her lips with precum, pulled the skin back with her other hand, opened her mouth and engulfed him to the hilt in one quick motion.

The world around her disappeared and all that existed was the old man's rock-hard foul-smelling cock filling her mouth. She sucked him eagerly, her cheeks drawn in from the power of her suction. She fondled his huge balls with one dainty hand and slipped the other down the front of her skirt and tried to diddle her swollen clit through her clothes.

When Thomas saw headlights coming their way, he put his hands under her armpits and lifted her to her feet. His cock sprang from her mouth with a loud, wet slurping "pop" and she groaned in disappointment.

She reached out for it but he batted her hands away and tucked his still engorged cock back in his pants.

"Get the fuck in the car and let's go somewhere where I can make you scream," Thomas graveled through a bone dry throat.

Goddamn he wanted to fuck this girl. He wanted to make her scream with pleasure. He wanted to make her cum over and over. He wanted to possess her to bellow with his own pleasure when he filled her with is seed.

His fat body quivered with the intensity of his lust. It was raw and elemental.

He wished more than anything that he could fuck her all day every day. Her beauty, her body, her tits, her innocence... they drove him mad with lust. She deserved all the pleasure he could give her which in turn gave him pleasure beyond words.

They got in the car and Thomas pulled away. Looking around, he spotted a parking lot not far away and happened to park the car in the same spot Emma's date had parked in a bare 30 minutes before.

Had she seen where he parked, she would've told him to find another spot, but as soon as she sat down on the passenger seat, she reached over, pulled down his zipper, pulled out his still-hard cock and went down on him.

The scent of his sweat and musky body odor filled her nostrils, the sour salty taste of his cock drowned her palate and the scratchy feel of his wiry pubic hair tickled her face.

Thomas groaned when the girl took him in her mouth. It was warm and wet, and her powerful suction made goosebumps sprout all over his body. Within seconds he felt a familiar tingle in his balls.

"This doesn't count as one of your shoots, baby," he whispered harshly, tilting his head back, closing his eyes and concentrating on not cumming.

The girl shrugged and hummed in acknowledgement, but didn't let up for a second.

He tangled his fingers in her thick blonde hair and guided her mouth on him, controlling the speed of her bobbing head. He occasionally pulled her back so only the barest tip of his shiny wet cock was between her full lips and then he pushed her down and made her choke on him as he savagely throat fucked her.

She slurped, slobbered and groaned making "Glog, Glog, Glurgh, Glog" choking sounds from her throat as she fellated him with all the energy and passion in her young body.

Emma felt a change in his cock. It got harder, his huge balls shot up close to his body and the sound of his harsh breathing intensified.

"I'm gonna cum," he groaned. "Get ready, baby, I'm gonna cum in your sweet mouth."

Emma braced her hands on his fat thighs and pushed away, letting his cock slip wetly from her lips with a loud slurp. Her jaw ached at his girth.

He tried to push her back down on him but she resisted. Instead, she straightened in the passenger seat and leaned in close to his ugly fat face. Their sight had adjusted to the darkness and faint yellow light from a far off lamp reflected from her eyes.

"I want you inside me," she whimpered, almost pleading. Her tiny voice quivered with barely-restrained passion. "Let's get in the back seat. I want to ride you and you can play with my big tits all you want."

Thomas' beady eyes widened in surprise and then he was out of the car and in the back seat, yanking down his underwear and trousers, releasing his engorged cock, sending it bouncing against his huge hairy belly.

Emma was a tenth of a second behind him. She took a moment to pull a lever next to each front seat, sending the backrests forward with a rattle and bounce, giving them more room to play.

She pulled the edges of her long dress to her hips, threw a slim shapely leg over his enormous fat gut and lay on top of him, their blazing, lust-filled eyes bare inches apart. She felt his hot foul breath on her face.

In unison, they closed their eyes, leaned forward and kissed. It wasn't wild and passionate. It was a sweet, tender kiss, a kiss that spoke volumes. It was a lover's kiss that went from sweet to nuclear in the space of seconds.

Before long they were moaning and groaning into each other's mouths, tongues dueling, their hands squeezing, and caressing, yanking bothersome clothes away.

Thomas wrenched her shirt up, revealing a lacy skin-colored bra that made the tops of her big firm tits bulge upwards and outwards. He gasped in delight, tugged down a lacy cup, latched onto a hard pink nipple and sucked powerfully.

It was at that exact moment that Emma sank down onto him. She'd pushed her panties to the side, eager to feel him inside her and not wanting to take the time to take her panties off. His thick hard member sluiced through her tight slick channel until the thick bulging mushroom-shaped cockhead bumped against her cervix as she let her weight drop down on his lap.

They groaned in unison at the unbelievable pleasure of their intimate connection.

They ground against each other, both giving and taking in equal measure.

There was no comparison between the handsome young man she'd had sex with earlier and this old, fat, disgusting, sweaty slob... no comparison at all, she thought fleetingly to herself as she came for the first time that night.

The car rocked and bounced, its leaf springs squeaking and squealing when the weight inside shifted this way and that. The windows fogged up, except for the occasional tiny handprint as the girl used the windows to brace herself as she shifted around.

The car's rocking and bouncing intensified and the voices from inside increased in volume and tempo until a loud bull-like bellow and a high-pitched feminine squeal filled the night, making the chirping crickets for a hundred yards around go silent for several minutes.

---------------------------

Thomas drove her home. The car smelled of sex and sweat. He should probably let it air out overnight. He parked in his usual spot in front of his house, turned off the car and turned to face her.

Her face was in shadow. He couldn't see her expression, but her body language said she was calm and relaxed.

They sat in companionable silence for several minutes.

Just to see what would happen, he reached out a large hand and gently cupped one of her lovely tear-shaped breasts. It was soft, round, firm and filled his hand to overflowing. Instead of edging away, she shifted her torso to make it easier for him to fondle her. He looked up at her face and faintly saw her lips curved upwards in a languid smile.

Still fondling her he asked.

"Why were you stranded alone in that part of town?"

She told him about her date, leaving out the part where they'd had sex. She wasn't ready to tell him about that and she had no idea how he'd react if she did.

"So when you told him you weren't interested he just left you there!"

Emma nodded.

"What a fuckin' asshole!" he graveled angrily. "If I ever meet this kid I'm gonna shove his teeth down his fuckin' throat!"

The seat of her long dress was drenched with his semen and the sour reek of his sweat and male musk saturated her clothes.

"My mom's not expecting me home before 11:30," she said in the quiet darkness. "It's still early."

His firm caressing touch was turning her on again.

"Can I hang out at your place until then?" she asked. "I have more than enough time to take a shower and wash my clothes at your place... if you don't mind that is?"

Thomas nodded.

"Of course," he grunted.

A bead of sweat ran down his face and his heart rate nearly doubled.

They got out of the car and he motioned her to lead the way. He watched the sway and bounce of her beautiful heart-shaped ass as she walked.

Things were just getting started.

Emma looked back at him with a smirk.

Ten minutes later, her clothes were in his washing machine and the two of them were rolling around naked in his stinking, messy bed... fucking passionately yet again.

---------------------------

Thomas scheduled their final shoot for that Saturday, this time at a beach an hour's drive away.

He'd given Emma a copy of the unfinished portfolio he'd created of their work together and her mother found it under her bed while cleaning her room. She finally knew where her daughter went when she disappeared the past four Saturdays, sometimes getting home just minutes before her curfew.

Emma ended up telling her mother that she'd spent her savings hiring his services. She pushed and bullied her daughter until she spilled everything... well, everything besides the blackmail and sex.

When her mother found out about the beach shoot that Saturday, she insisted on going along.

As before, Thomas planned to leave early. After they piled into his car, the older woman commented on his stench, asking him if he ever showered. Thomas could see where Emma got her beauty, but the woman was stuck up, insulting and insufferable.

It was gonna be a long drive.

While the older woman bragged ceaselessly about the beauty contests she'd won, the marriage proposals she'd received, the modeling opportunities she passed up because of her pregnancy, he glanced in the rearview mirror and caught Emma's eye.

He couldn't believe what happened next.

When their eyes met, Emma dropped her eyes shyly then looked back up at him with a look of such adoration that he felt his breath catch in his throat and his heart skip a beat. When his eyes reluctantly went back to the road, he had to swerve to get back on his lane. Her mother squawked like a plucked chicken and instantly berated him.

The shoot went well. He bullied, encouraged, praised, flattered and inspired Emma into exciting unexplored poses in different colored bathing suits romping innocently on the empty beach. When the insufferable older woman tried to tell him how to do the job, he finally had enough.

"Listen lady, you need to sit down and shut the fuck up!" he shouted, sending spittle flying in all directions. The threatening, dominant part of his personality, the part he kept concealed most of the time, except when he dealt with Emma, finally came to the forefront.

"I can see now why Emma isn't getting any job offers," he said angrily.

He'd spent most of the day resisting the temptation to backhand the bitch in her fucking mouth, but enough was enough. He had to do SOMETHING or he might just end up doing exactly that.

He leaned towards her, his large corpulent body looming over her like a menacing beast. She was nearly as petite as he daughter so he towered over her.

"I know what I'm doin' so back off and just let me fuckin' do it!" he growled.

The woman shrank back, frightened and muttering in indignation. She glanced at her daughter who only shrugged as if to say "what can you do?"

The rest of the day went through without a hitch.

---------------------------

Thomas finished the portfolio and presented it to Bob the next time he came into the store. He was amazed at the amount of work he'd put into it and at the quality of the pictures. The first page contained the girl's contact information, her measurements and a simple bio as well as his information as the photographer.

"Thomas, this is beyond anything I ever expected," he said. "I just asked you to hand out my card, but this... this is going to take this young woman far."

He looked up at Thomas with a frank expression on his face.

"And you... and maybe even me."

"Good job, Thomas."

He flipped through the pictures, pausing occasionally to comment when a particularly interesting shot caught his eye.

"I know exactly who to give this to," he said decisively. "Victoria's Secret is looking for the right girl to model a new lingerie line. They're looking to bite into the male market. I think Emma is the perfect fit."

He closed the portfolio and looked up at him.

"I need to make some phone calls."

---------------------------

When Emma finally made it to her gynecologist's appointment, the first thing she did was take a pregnancy test and then they did some bloodwork.

Sitting on the paper-covered bed, she'd just told the doctor she was sexually active and needed birth control when the nurse walked into the room and handed the doctor a printout.

She waited until the nurse closed the door behind her and glanced up at Emma with a concerned look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry Emma, but I think you're a little too late for birth control," she said firmly.

"You're pregnant."

Emma's jaw dropped and she stared at her stunned, her eyes out of focus as the woman's words echoed over and over in her head... pregnant... pregnant... pregnant...

"When was the first time and the last time you were... intimate... with this boy," the woman asked, assuming this stunningly beautiful young girl probably slept with the high school quarterback and not the hideous old pervert who lives down the street.

Pregnant... pregnant... pregnant...

Emma jumped when the doctor touched her shoulder in concern.

"Um... the first time was three weeks ago and the last time..." she blushed a deep bright red. "The last time was last night... and a bunch of times in between."

The doctor shoved her hands in her white coat pockets and shook her head.

Emma covered her face with both hands and her frail body convulsed when she began a strangled sob, giggle combination.

"I can do an ultrasound through the birth canal," the doctor said softly. "When we find out how far along you are, then we can talk about options."

Emma took her hands away and nodded miserably, her enormous blue eyes drowned in tears.

The doctor wondered who the boy was and how he'd gotten past the girl's mother. She was very protective of her daughter and never let her out of her sight.

Twenty minutes later, Emma was back in her clothes, sitting on the paper-covered bed again with the doctor right across from her.

"I'm afraid you're about three weeks pregnant, Emma," she said calmly.

She talked about a series of pills she could take to terminate, about keeping the baby, about carrying the baby to term and giving it up for adoption.

"It's early, Emma, so you have choices," the doctor said gently.

The girl's wide blue eyes stared listlessly at the wall and fat tears ran down her cheeks to drip onto her blouse.

"Why don't you go home, get some rest, think about it and come back to see me tomorrow?" she asked.

Emma nodded and left, her face pale and anxious.

She drove home and sat in her car, she parked behind his. He was home. He probably only got there minutes before.

She looked around to make sure nobody would see her then she trotted up to his door, turned the handle and walked in.

He was sitting in his stinky well-cushioned recliner with a beer in his hand, watching TV and scratching his fat hairy gut with one big hand.

Emma shut the door behind her and stood staring at him.

Thomas smiled, beyond pleased to see her, but when he noted the expression and her unnatural pallor, he put his beer down and stood.

"What's the matter? What's wrong?" he asked, concerned.

Emma ran to him, wrapped her arms around him and giggle/cried into his saggy chest, her frail body heaving uncontrollably. His familiar foul sweaty miasma filled her nostrils and comforted her in some strange way.

She spoke, but between the giggles and sobs, he wasn't able to make any sense of it.

He picked her up in his arms, she was light as a feather, and carried her to his recliner. He sat back down with her in his lap and offered her his beer. He couldn't help himself, one of his hands immediately went to cup a full round breast and the other lay familiarly high on her inner thigh.

Emma snatched the beer from him with trembling hands and guzzled half of it before she was finally able to speak.

"I-I-I'm p-p-p-preg... p-p-pregnant," she finally blubbered.

The beer can dropped from her nerveless fingers and she sank her face into his wobbly jowls, sobbing and giggling once again.

Thomas stopped fondling her and wrapped his arms tight around her, stunned.

No sooner had those words left her lips than his cock was at full mast, pressing like an iron bar against her firm round ass.

Ten seconds later they were kissing passionately.

Thirty seconds after that, Emma sank down on his lap, impaling herself on his cock, kissing him with a burning elemental passion that matched his blaze for blaze.

Thomas stood up and carried her to the couch, his arms under her knees, cock sunk balls-deep in her hairless cunt.

He dropped to his knees lowered her so that her slender back was on the couch with her long golden hair spread behind her like a silken curtain and hammered his hips into her like a jackhammer, plowing his cock into her body savagely.

When an image of her with a large pregnant belly came into his mind, he exploded like a dormant volcano blowing its top after eons of smoky silence. He came stronger and longer than ever before. His sight faded in and out, his muscles tensed, his fat quivered and his clutching fingers tightened on Emma's hips and waist as he pulled her against him with all his strength, leaving livid bruises on her flesh.

His cock made wet sloshy sounds as it pummeled her contracting tightly-grasping pussy mercilessly.

Emma came just as hard. Her body quivered and shook and lighting exploded before her eyes then faded and brightened as her pleasure ripped through her body like a burning sword blade, firing every electrified nerve.

Her nails raked his back, leaving red welts on his pasty skin and drawing beads of blood here and there where they sank deep.

Their voices blended in orgasmic harmony, his low and raspy, hers high and sweet.

Emma thrust her hands behind his head, drew his face to hers with unnatural strength and kissed him, loved him at that moment with every fiber of her being. Repulsive and disgusting, smelly and old as he was, at that moment he was everything she never knew she wanted.