The Tales of Tamil - Uh, Talimor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, oral sex sounds good." You eventually say. Tarra sits up, her face as stern as ever.

"Finally," she replies.

Standing from her chair, she walks to you, unbuckling your pants and helping you pull them off. She wastes no time dropping to her knees and taking your cock into her mouth. Your cock hardens quickly. She works you gently with her tongue, lips wrapped around your growing erection.

In the darkness, you're able to barely make out one hand sliding into the front of her shorts, rubbing herself. Slowly but enthusiastically, the warrior begins to masturbate while she blows you. You involuntarily moan as she sucks you more vigorously, playing her tongue across the head. She opens her eyes, looking up at you, and slowly pushes her mouth down farther and farther, only stopping once her lips touch your pelvis. Her mouth is warm and soft, gently massaging your penis. Tarra gags, spit running out of her mouth. Withdrawing slowly, she sucks the tip, flicking her tongue over your frenulum.

"Oh wow," you moan, overwhelmed. She releases you from her mouth, a cocky smirk on her face.

"Not how Mia does it, huh?" Tarra asks.

"Uh, we haven't had oral," You reply. She looks surprised for a second, but shrugs.

"She's told me before that she's nervous about it," Tarra says. She doesn't wait for you to answer, sucking your penis back into her mouth. For a few more minutes, she blows you enthusiastically, stopping to take you in her throat periodically. Her hand continually works over her vulva. Eventually, she nears orgasm, her fingers fervently rubbing her clitoris.

Tarra moans, pushing her mouth back down on your cock. She gags some more, moaning on your penis. Holding her own head down as deep as she can go, Tarra climaxes while choking on you. Her legs squeeze together around her arm, her eyes close, and she moans deeply around the cock in her throat.

The warrior woman slowly releases your penis from her mouth, pulling her undershorts back up as she stands.

"Wow," You say, exhilarated. "Thank you,"

"Mmmm, thank you-," Tarra replies. "I love cumming with a cock in my mouth," She sits back in her chair, comfortably slouched. Her face takes on the standard, neutral expression you've grown accustomed to seeing on the warrior.

Tired and sleepy, you consider pulling your pants up and heading off to bed, but your erection would make that difficult.

"Can I lick you?" You ask. Tarra's eyes pop open, and her smile fades.

"Uh, I don't really show people my stuff," She replies.

"Oh. No worries. Mia mentioned that," You start to pull your pants up, but your hard penis makes it difficult. Giving up, you kick the breeches off, sitting down in just your shirt. "Can I ask why not?" You look at her curiously.

Tarra sighs, rolling her shoulders. You catch a glimpse of the scars on her neck in the candlelight.

"No," she replies. She offers no further explanation.

Eventually, you stand up, yawning.

"I'm going to bed. I guess you're welcome to join us." You say to Tarra.

"I'll take the couch," She replies.

"You really don't have to. It's a big bed, and we've all had sex with each other now," You explain. "Well, I guess you and Mia haven't... have... you?" You look at Tarra, and she looks back, her face completely neutral.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She shoots back.

You squint at her, and she holds eye contact with you, unblinking.

"Just... you can sleep in the bed. If you like. Up to you."

You make your way through the apartment in the candle light, stumbling into the bed beside a snoring Mia. Settling in, you can barely keep your eyes open long enough to blow out your candle. You've only just made yourself comfortable on one side of the bed when Tarra comes in, climbing in next to you and forcing you towards the middle.

"The couch in these quarters is hard," She explains as she settles in.

By morning, Tarra has every scrap of blanket on her side of the bed, and Mia has every single pillow. You lie between them, shivering with a crick in your neck. The women haven't awoken yet, and you don't want to be rude by waking them up, so you lie still, waiting.

After almost an hour of being awake and uncomfortable, Tarra rolls over to you, her face appearing out of a cocoon of blankets.

"Want another suck?" She asks quietly, her eyes still shut with sleepiness.

"Are you even awake?" you ask.

"Barely," She replies, "But I'm needy in the mornings,"

"No thanks," You whisper. "We might wake Mia up." Tarra grunts softly.

"Mia! Are you awake?" She calls out. The petite blonde rolls over to face you, her face groggy. She's still in yesterday's clothing, and the frilly blouse is wrinkled badly.

"Tarra?" Mia asks. Her voice is soft and tired. "Are you in my bed?"

"Can I suck your husband?" Tarra replies.

"Mmm, sounds sexy. I want to watch." Mia's eyes still don't open, but she reaches her hand out, laying it on your chest.

Tarra's eyes crack open, and she smiles at you victoriously.

It seems Tarra wasn't lying about Mia asking her to seduce you. You wonder what else the women talk about when you're not around.

The idea of blowjob from Tarra quickly makes you rock hard, and you're completely naked, with no covers. It's hard to deny you're excited about the idea.

"Yes," You concede. Tarra works her way out from beneath some of the blankets, bringing her head down to your crotch. With one hand she gathers her hair, her other hand tying it with a length of string. She sucks your cock into her mouth, moving her head up and down on you. The warm wetness of her mouth takes your breath away, and you groan, arching your hips with pleasure. Having been blown last night and having no opportunity to cum, you feel an overwhelming urge to grab her head and roughly fuck her mouth, but you restrain yourself. Mostly out of politeness, and partially because you fully believe tarra will break both of your arms.

The warrior continues to suck you, licking your head and gently playing with your testicles. Mia moves up close to you, her arms still on your chest.

"I can't believe you're doing this," She whispers.

"You're okay with this, right?" You ask. Mia nods enthusiastically.

"I've fantasized about sharing the Mesiah since forever." She kisses your cheek gently. You turn your head, kissing her more passionately. You're in pure ecstasy while Tarra sucks you and Mia kisses you. You see that Tarra has worked her hand back into her shorts, masturbating while she blows you. Mia breaks her kiss with you, gently whispering in your ear.

"Does her mouth feel better than my pussy?" You're sobered slightly by the question, momentarily pulled out of your thoughtless bliss.

"Uh, I, uh. N-... I can't answer that."

Tarra laughs with her lips halfway down your penis, a very strange sound and sensation. She lifts her mouth off of you to speak.

"She wants you to say yes," Tarra explains. The older woman licks your shaft from the top of your sac to the head. Confused, you crane your neck to look at Mia, who is shyley looking away and blushing.

"What?" You ask.

"I really like it. If she feels better." Mia says. "It makes me horny."

"It makes you horny... If Tarra feels better on my penis?" You ask. Mia nods, her blonde hair hiding part of her face.

You close one eye, trying to make sense of this new information.

"I think I get it. You have a humiliation fetish?" You ask. You're distracted when Tarra gags on your cock, dribbling a line of spit that runs down your sack. Drawing your attention back to Mia, you see she has her eyes lustfully fixed on her bodyguard.

"...Yeah," You eventually reply. "Her mouth feels amazing. I'm gonna cum in her so hard, and you have to watch."

"Mmm, yes Your Majesty," Mia replies, smiling.

.

Mia begins to pull her clothes off, laying her shirt and skirt to the side. Once she's naked, she kneels beside you in the bed, rubbing her vulva. With her other hand, Mia plays with her breasts. The whole time, she keeps her eyes fixed on Tarra, watching her friend giving you head.

"You deserve her, Mesiah," Mia says. "You needed a stronger woman than me." The little blonde rubs herself hard. You reach to her crotch, pushing her hand out of the way and pushing one finger between your wife's vulva. She's very wet, and you moisten your finger with her juices before sucking it. Mia's eyes remained fixed on Tarra the whole time.

Tarra nears an orgasm. She pivots to lay on her back next to you, her fingers working furiously under her shorts. You take Mia's hand.

"Ride me?" You ask. Mia nods, climbing on top of you, straddling you. She pauses for a second, reaching between her legs to line your cock up with her vagina, and then slowly sits down on your hips, pressing your length into her body. As Mia begins to slowly fuck you, Tarra orgasms, moaning right in your ear. The whole situation is a bit too arousing, and you feel yourself building quickly to an orgasm.

"Mia..." Tarra says, breathing hard. "Can I touch your tits?" Mia says nothing, focused on riding you, but she nods once. Tarra reaches her hand out to Mia, still covered in juices, and gropes the young blonde's breast generously. The sight is too much for you, and you cum hard, groaning as you release inside Mia. She slows her movements, bending down for a kiss. Slowly, Mia climbs off of you, rolling to one side. You smile at her, leaning over for a kiss when you feel the most shocking sensation of your life.

Tarra cleans your cock with her mouth, swallowing Mia's cream as well as yours. Your sensitive post-orgasm penis causes you to jump a bit, and she releases you from her mouth.

"You'll find I'm actually pretty dirty," Tarra says.

"...Yeah. You're wild," You agree.

The three of you sit in the bed for a while, breathing. You turn to Mia, who lays beside you. The blonde has her legs open, and idly plays with her vulva, running one finger between her labia and over her clitoris.

"Looks like everyone's finished but you," You say.

"Oh, I don't mind. I enjoyed making you happy." She smiles broadly.

"And I'm sure you do. But everyone deserves a good time. Come on, sit on my face," You offer, scooting down in bed a little bit. You reclaim a couple of pillows from Mia's side of the bed, propping your head up. The young woman hesitates, but slowly agrees.

"Which way do I face?" She asks, kneeling beside you.

"Whichever way you like." You reply. She thinks about it for a second, and then swings one leg over your head, sitting face to face with you. It's a good position, as you can see her breasts hanging over you while you lick her.

Eagerly, you push your tongue in between her labia, licking as quickly as you can. Your nose nuzzles into the small patch of hair on her pubis mons, and you enjoy her scent while you lick her. Vaguely, you catch sight of Tarra laying on her side next to you, her head propped up by one hand while watching you work.

You work Mia's clitoris slowly at first, running your tongue up and down between her labia. With building energy, you start to focus more and more on her clitoris, seeing her muscles start to tense as you work. After a few minutes of your attention, Mia nears an orgasm, her abs quivering and shaking. Finally, you work her to orgasm. She runs her fingers into your hair, bending over you and pressing her crotch hard against your mouth as she screams, so loudly it surprises you. You keep licking, applying more and more pressure until she eventually pushes you away, falling back onto your stomach and crossing her legs. She rolls off of you, breathing hard.

"My, what a gentleman," Tarra says, deadpan.

Mia sits in an overstuffed reading chair, completely nude. Her feet are pulled up in her lap, and she rests her elbows on her knees. Her long blonde hair is messy and unkempt, tumbling down her shoulders to her mid stomach. On her face, she wears a constant, half disguised smile.

"What's with you?" You ask her. For breakfast, the three of you share eggs, fruit, and some kind of meat. You haven't asked yet what animals they eat, and you're not sure you will.

"Mmm, nothing." Mia replies.

Sitting beside you, Tarra is dressed more appropriately for your upcoming public trial, wearing a simple undershirt and leather jerkin. Rubbing a headache from her temples, the stern woman sighs deeply.

"Is there anything we haven't thought of?" she asks. You shake your head, talking around a mouthful of food.

"We've got this. Look, we've got my speed and strength, my English, my good looks..." You wink at her. Tarra shakes her head.

"I'm just worried it won't be enough." She replies. You sit back, not as interested in your plate anymore.

"If it goes wrong...Then we'll go down swinging." You're tired of the discussion, but you don't want to discourage it.

In less than two hours, a Tribunal will be held to determine your legitimacy as the heir to the Mesiah. A Mesiah who had super speed, super strength, and spoke English. It sounds open and shut, but Tarra has warned you there might be resistance. Following the Tribunal, a vote will be cast by the Triumvirate, deciding your fate: If they declare you the legitimate heir, you'll be crowned king. If they declare you a usurper, you and your friends will very likely be executed.

Tarra's eyebrows raise thoughtfully.

"That could... work," She says. You stop chewing to stare at her, skeptical.

"Going down swinging? They'll have security won't they?" You ask.

"Not enough, if you fight like you did against those assassins." She cracks her knuckles as she speaks, one at a time. "You blew through them. You made movements I wasn't even able to follow. You could actually win against a small enough group of castle guard."

A knock at the door prompts Mia to exit to the bathroom, shutting the door for privacy. You're wearing only pants, but you don't have the energy to throw on a shirt before answering. Pulling the apartment door open, you're surprised to see a small entourage in the hallway. Among the many courtiers and servants, the familiar aged face of Bishop Ratzinger smiles at you.

"Bishop Ratzinger, what an honor to have you visit," You say. "Please, come in, my, um, bodyguard and I were having breakfast. Forgive the mess, please."

"Not an issue, Your Majesty." Ratzinger joins you in the apartment, and you offer him your seat. Tarra is obviously uncomfortable having her breakfast interrupted, scowling silently. The elderly man sits at the table slowly, leaning his cane on the arm of the chair.

"Bring it in," He calls to the servants in the hallway. He wheezes a bit, perhaps tired by the exertion of walking. "I've brought a gift that I think you'll enjoy, Mesiah."

Several servants brush past you into the room, carrying satchels of cloth. They begin to unwrap them slowly.

"I am deeply appreciative of your continued kindness, Bishop," You respond. The servants finish unwrapping some of the satchels, showing plates of silver and white armor, decorated with inlays of red.

"An armor set?" You ask.

"For you. To wear at the tribunal. And of course, for all time once you've had your coronation." The old man smiles at you.

You lift a piece of the armor, turning it over and examining it. You're not sure where each piece is worn, but you hope Tarra can help you figure it out. The warrior has a similar set of armor herself.

"It was your uncle's," Ratzinger explains. "Along with this." He gestures to a servant in the hall, and the young woman enters your apartment carrying a bundle wrapped with cloth. She unwraps the bundle gently, displaying to you a longsword in a sheath. The gorgeous weapon has a red pommel to match the armor, and a white sheath. You take it from the servant gently, and draw the sword carefully. The blade is a gorgeous, radiant silver, perhaps thirty inches long.

"The Mesiah gave it the name Excalibur,'' the old man says. You switch to English to avoid publicly blaspheming your uncle.

"[Of course he did.]" You say softly. Ratzinger continues to explain.

"Our beloved Mesiah took this blade with him into many battles. It is a reminder of him." tears roll down the old man's cheek, and he wipes them away with a small cloth. "Forgive me, Your Majesty, for my emotions. The most beautiful thing I've seen in the last fifty years is you, holding that blade, speaking to it in the Holy Language." He smiles through his tears, and you almost feel guilty for cursing it. "You truly are the mirror image of him."

"This is a kingly gift." You say, sheathing the blade. "I will not forget it."

Ratzinger nods, crying happily. You hold the weapon awkwardly, watching the last servant shuffle out of the room.

"The name 'Excalibur' comes from a sword promised to a chosen King in my world," You explain, "Maybe it's a sign from my uncle," You almost gag as you explain.

You don't believe for a second that your dead uncle had the foresight to name the weapon as a sign. If Uncle Dave had any foresight, he might have won the lottery with one of the thousands of lottery tickets he was infamous for throwing away his savings on.

Ratzinger closes his eyes, taken by awe.

A few moments later, Ratzinger calls for his aids. Some of the servants rush over, helping him out of his chair. With cane in hand, he walks shakily back to the door.

"I'll see you at the tribunal, Your Majesty. And at your coronation," He gives you a confident smile.

"Your friendship is appreciated, Bishop Ratzinger," You say, closing the door as he leaves.

Alone in your apartment, you sigh deeply. The stress of being fake is already getting to you. How much more of this can you do?

"You can come out, Mia." You say. She emerges a few moments later. You're a little disappointed to see her now mostly dressed. Turning back to the armor, you lift a piece.

"I hope you can help me put this on," You say to Tarra.

"Yeah, should be doable." She replies around a mouthful of food.

The three of you finish breakfast, and your companions begin to help you equip your gift. The armor is more complicated than you expected, with leather straps, bounds and ties. Mia lends a hand as well, and the three of you have the entire set assembled in less than half an hour.

Finding a mirror, you can't help but admire the ornate plate armor. It's size is almost exactly right, and you have to admit, it adds an air of regality to you.

Tarra asks for help with her armor as well. As you help her gird up, you see the similarities between the two sets of armor, and also the differences. Your armor is far more ornate, with much more attention given to the details and designs of your set.

Strapping 'Excalibur' on your waist, the three of you exit the apartment. A servant has been arranged by Ratzinger to show you to the courthouse where the Tribunal will be held. Immediately adjacent to the palace, the regal courthouse is built from stone, and appears to be ancient. Though not exactly Greco-Roman, you are reminded of the architectural style by the columns and sweeping open areas of the courthouse.

You've arrived sufficiently early, allowing time to scope out the large room. Certainly designed to hold court, a higher platform to one side has five raised seats for the Triumvirate to occupy. To either side of those seats is a gallery, slowly filling with well dressed nobles and courtiers. The gated gallery is also flanked by rows of guards, obviously meant to keep peace. As you examine the small guard contingent, you briefly remember Tarra's words:

You could actually win against a small enough group of castle guard.

Hopefully it doesn't come to that.

The three of you are seated on the floor of the chamber, directly facing the raised dais of the Triumvirate. You find your own seats in a small selection of chairs set apart for...

The defendant? You don't know what to call yourself. As you await the arrival of the Triumvirate, you catch some of the whispers and gossip from the gallery.