All Comments on 'The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 02'

by mandingo1234

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like it, cant wait for the next part

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterover 2 years ago

I was following the story, however I found the quantity of misspelt or just incorrect words were just frustrating. The paragraphs where the words didn't make sense. I wasn't able to continue past the start of ghe second page. Please get an editor.

BruceWoBruceWoover 2 years ago

Love it but you need an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my bleeding eyes. Spell checker is not an editor. My pea sea tolled me sew.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Funny how people just bitch, bitch, bitch! I use Text Aloud, load it with the whole story and run spell check that I have configured myself. Listening to the story with Ivona voice 'Jennifer", VERY sexy voice! Much, much more enjoyable. It is also perfect for writing your stories. I have suggested it be used by some of the Authors here but I think they lack confidence in themselves. Another 5 BIG FUCKING BLAZING STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermandingo1234@mandingo1234
Been reading for a long time and decided to give writing a story a shot. Hello, I appreciate all of you who enjoy reading my stories. Some of you commented that I should use an editor for them. Just to let you know I have been in contact with some of them and they are current...