The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 03

Story Info
A new person joins the crew, and he finally beds someone.
18.3k words
4.85
8.9k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,402 Followers

Hello here is the next installment of Tales of The Aurora

Note: Big thanks to WokeUpOneDay for the edits made on this story. For that, I am deeply indebted to my editor and ashamed it was in such a bad state. I do strive to get better and hope to have better ones in the future.

Again, thank you to WokeUpOneDay.

Enjoy

Chapter 8

Aletta

Lunch was a boring affair until Captain Lane addressed the crew about James and his future status on the ship. I still couldn't believe that I gave them my recommendation to allow him to roam free on the ship, but what's done is done. Everything about James was still a mystery, but with him having no escort, it would give me more opportunity to unravel it and to see what made him so special.

Sitting in my office waiting for the captain to arrive, I decided to give James' test and physical results once over. As expected he was the mark of perfect health. Before I could look at his full body scan the Captain and her XO walked in.

"Hello, Dr. Blake. I hope it didn't keep you waiting."

"No, I was getting everything ready for your arrival."

"Ok well, how does he look, Doctor?" Captain Lane asked with interest.

"Well, all the blood tests came back negative. So as of now, he is not suffering any ill effects from the impromptu waking from his failing stasis pod." I then explained his test results to both.

"Well, how about you, Sasha? How was his performance in his workout session?" Lane asked gesturing towards our XO.

"His physical performance was on par with your recommendation. But we haven't done anything extraneous; just simple workouts to build his strength after getting out of his pod," she said explaining her assessment.

"Good. Well all that's left is his full in-depth body scan, which I'll have pulled up right now."

It took a few minutes to access his scans. I had them projected in the room with the 3-D Holographic projection camera. Floating in the middle of the room, was the three-dimensional form of James' naked body, even his cock, which, not more than a few hours earlier, had been sliding between my lips. Looking at the others, I noticed that both of the ladies were being affected by James's nudity. This was expected; he had that effect on the opposite sex.

Deciding to move things along, I decided to go through the scan. There was nothing out of the ordinary except for evidence of a broken bone in his left arm and another in his right leg that had long since healed. Everything was looking normal until we reached his head scan.

"ABNORMALITY DETECTED. FOREIGN OBJECT EMBEDDED IN SUBJECT'S BRAIN TISSUE," LETA informed us about its discovery.

"LETA, what's the nature of this object?" I asked the computer for clarification.

"SUBJECT HAS NEURAL BIOTECH IMPLANT LOCATED ON THE FRONTAL LEFT PORTION OF BRAIN. INTENTION UNKNOWN."

"Doctor, what does it mean by a 'neural biotech implant', and why is it located in his brain?" the captain asked.

"A biotech implant is a device that can be attached to the human body, via integrated circuitry. As for the neural part it has to do with the body's nervous system and, in this case, his brain," I replied, trying to clarify the Captain's questions.

I stared at it more closely, still trying to figure out the rest. "As for why it's in there, I have no idea." I said shaking my head. "All of James' medical records are irretrievable, but I can tell you it's a complex system."

"So, what do we do? We can't have someone walking around with unknown hardware in their head doing god knows what!" Sasha said finally speaking up.

"Well, the best thing to do is get James in here and see if he knows anything about this. If he does, then he might explain what all of this is about. If he doesn't, he has the right to know. We should also bring in Grace as well. We could use her expertise on this matter," the Captain ordered.

When all was said and done, Sasha left to go retrieve James while Captain Lane connected with Grace. The mystery of James just kept growing.

James

Sasha was quiet on our way to the med bay, quieter than usual. I thought about trying to strike up a conversation with her, but the vibe she was giving off told me otherwise. We entered the med bay and I wasn't surprised to see Aletta or the Captain, but was surprised when I saw Grace standing there.

"Glad you could make it, James. Please have a seat," the Captain said, gesturing to the stool that was in front of them.

"You are probably wondering why we are all here, and we are getting to that right now," Aletta said while she was bringing up a hologram of my scan.

"Our sensors indicated that you have a neural implant located in the recess of your brain," she said while enlarging the head area to show me where the implant was located.

"We can't discern its intended purpose and were hoping you could tell us," the Captain said.

I contemplated how to tell them about that little thing stuck in my head. Then, in a long breath, I sighed knowing that fully lying to them now would not be in my best interests.

"What you see is a Neural Synaptic Scanner and computer interface. It is designed to monitor the patient's emotional state and provide a form of analysis and consultation."

"And what does this computer interface do? Do all Eros Candidates have such a device implanted in them?" Aletta asked trying to get to the bottom of it.

"Well, as for Eros Candidates having these things in their head: no. I am one of the few that have them. During my first few years in the program I was having trouble adjusting to my new life. I had mood swings, was prone to angry outbursts, and waves of depression. It was designed to monitor my moods and inform the personnel on site when they deviated from the norm."

"Does it affect your mind, or alter it in any way?" Aletta asked.

"No. It's just a monitor," I responded.

"And the computer interface?"

"I think it's better if I showed you, rather than tell you," I said, looking over to Sasha. "In my storage unit there is a personal computer terminal along with a black and red box. Bring them both and I can show you."

Getting the ok from the Captain, Sasha hurried out to retrieve the items I requested.

"What's the purpose of these items, James?" the Captain asked.

"It's nothing dangerous. It's just better to show you the computer interface function," I said trying to alleviate her concern.

Several minutes passed until Sasha came back in with the items I requested. Handing them over to me, I looked over to Grace.

"Could you hook this up to the 3-D holographic system?" I asked, holding up the computer terminal.

Getting the ok from the captain, she proceeded to do what I asked.

Opening up the box I brought out a metal headband that looked like it had a piece of a helmet attached to it, and an optical scanner.

"This device allows me to access the program that resides within the implant," I said, explaining while placing the device on my head.

Linking the device with my computer terminal I began to run the program. What emerged in the middle of the room was a small, fairy-like creature, with snow-white hair, pointy ears, and a Tinkerbell style outfit. She then turned to face us and waved.

"Hi, I'm Kora. Nice to meet you," the being said in a high pitch, chipper voice.

Then the questions in the room started flying. "James, what is the meaning of this?" "Who is she?" "Why does she look like that?" the Captain, Sasha, and Aletta asked almost at once.

Almost everyone in the room besides Grace was all over me. Trying to calm everyone down, I let Kora explain.

"Hello everyone. If you give me a minute or two I can explain my purpose."

She proceeded to enlarge herself to human size.

"There. I think this will be better for interacting with one another. Like the master had said, I am the program that resides within the neural implant."

The 'master' remark got a few raised eyebrows, but they seem to let it go for now.

"I'm an artificial intelligence that was designed to monitor behavioral health and counsel the patient while informing on site personnel of his condition. I am an emotional support system that was created to help the patient with their emotional problems and to be a constant companion."

"So why do you look like that?" Grace asked, breaking her silence.

"Well, my appearance is dictated by my owner."

Everyone started looking at me.

"Since I am his support avatar, he can customize me however he likes. At first I wasn't too thrilled about my body, but after a while I've grown quite fond of it," it said, doing a little twirl in the process.

Kora's outfit and appearance definitely leave very little for the imagination. She had long, silky, white hair and pointy ears. Her outfit was an elegant, dark grey, Tinkerbell style, sleeveless dress that hugged all her curves in just the right places. Her curves accentuated a nice, wide, firm ass that connected itself with a trim waist.

She also had a massive pair of tits that threatened to spill out of her dress. In her human-sized avatar, her cup size was somewhere in the area of 34G. The skirt part of the dress only reached mid-thigh. It was all accentuated with her matching color, toeless, thigh-high stockings and full-length sleeve gloves that all have the same pointy tips at the end of them. The outfit's dark grey color complemented her creamy white skin.

To add a more whimsical feel to her appearance, she had a golden hoop ring around her wrists and ankles. She had two sheer, see-through sashes that ran from her hips and were connected to each of her ankles. She was also sporting a pair of fairy wings that seemed to sparkle every time she flapped them. She could always make her wings disappear if she wanted to; she just liked them when they are there.

"When I was choosing her appearance I could have gone with someone modest looking, but my horny brain at the time wanted something to look at. So my big-titted fairy companion was born."

"Ah, excuse me, Miss Kora," Grace said, trying to find the right words.

"You can call me Kora, sweetie," the floating fairy spoke to Grace.

"Ah, ok Kora. James said you are an artificial intelligence, but you sound and interact as if you were a real-life person. My main field is in A.I. systems and their constructs, but I never heard of anything like you," Grace asked, finally getting to what she wanted to know.

"Well, you wouldn't have sweetie. I'm one of a kind," she answered with a smirk.

"How so?" Grace asked for clarification.

"Well, for that I'll let James here tell you. I can't explain everything now, can I, James?" Kora told me with a pointed look while trying her best to hide a smirk.

'God, she can never makes things easy, can she?' I said to myself.

"Well, from what I understand, when Kora was installed in me she was a prototype A.I. Her behavioral and emotional programming was installed to give a more human-like interaction. Kora, or at least her A.I. system construct, was made to help people with a wide array of emotional problems. She was designed to be a companion that could talk to her host. Being more human would help them cope, unlike talking to something like LETA, for example." I tried to explain it as best I could to Grace.

"I have heard of these A.I. systems back in school, but they were discontinued decades ago. They had implications of having too much independence, and they were hard to generate." Hearing Grace's explanation was not too surprising.

"Yes, an A.I. like Kora was indeed a rarity. But being in the GFC you can get your hands on anything, even prototype A.I.s. I was part of a study to test the viability of using A.I.s like Kora, but it never took off. So when the trial ended they just left her inside me," I said trying to explain to Grace about Kora's origins.

"They just left a piece of hardware in your head?" Aletta asked in surprise.

"Yes and no. They only did it because it would have been too problematic to remove her from me. So instead of taking the risk in removing something, they saw less harm in leaving it in place."

"How does she interact with you?" asked Grace.

"She is clever enough to send electrical impulses into my neurons to generate sound. So it sounds like she is like a voice in my head. As for appearance," I said lifting a smaller headset half as small as my hand, "this device allows me to see what you see, but for my eyes only. It is almost like augmented reality."

"But how is she standing right here in front of us, and how does it sound like she is speaking as if she was standing right there?" Grace asked pointing to the spot where Kora was standing.

"Well, I developed the program you are seeing right now. I was tired of wearing this device when I wanted to see or interact with her. Since almost every room nowadays has a holographic projector and speaker system, I hacked a way for her to be generated in the real world along with a few other things. As for her voice, she just uses 3-D mapping and can calculate where and which direction she can throw her voice using the speaker system's in-depth functionality. That way it sounds like it is coming from her, and not around the room."

"You did all of that?" Grace asked in awe.

"Yeah. It took a while since I had to teach myself A.I. and machine code," I said looking at Grace. She was in awe that I coded something that complex.

"That's all well and good James, but is she a threat. After all, she is in your brain." Captain Elizabeth said, trying to figure out whether or not she should terminate the program.

"I'm not a threat to James," Kora said coming to my defense. "I can not harm him or any other human being. My base code is to protect and care for humans. If at any point I intentionally put his life on the line, then my programming would force me into a hard shutdown."

"Is that true?" Elizabeth asked Grace for confirmation.

"If it is part of her base code then yes. No matter how evolved an A.I. system is, it cannot go against its fundamental base code. It would be like fighting against your reason for living. Safeguards like that were put in place so that A.I. won't go against their true purpose. I believe it is called the Skynet safeguard, named after some outdated reference," Grace explained to the Captain about Kora's safety features.

"Well, if you believe it is ok to have Kora running around then I want you in charge of it. And make sure she doesn't interfere with LETA," the Captain told Grace.

The Captain turned to me and said, "As for you James: despite this development I don't see why we can't allow you to have access to the ship. So from now on, you are hereby granted access to non-essential locations of the ship." As she said that she pulled out a hand terminal and a bracelet, the same kind that they were all wearing.

"These will allow you to communicate and gain access to authorized parts of the ship. I'll also have a few of the crewmates train you on our emergency procedures and how to function on the ship. But if you misbehave or put any of us in jeopardy, then your access will be revoked and you will spend the remainder of the trip confined to your quarters," she said poking me in the chest as if enforcing the last part to me.

"Ok Captain. I won't disappoint you," I said taking the hand terminal and wrist band from her.

Aletta

That went better than I expected. The introduction of Kora was unexpected, but fascinating. James had some neural implant that allows him to carry an A.I. program to monitor his emotional state and health. Maybe I could integrate Kora into his wellness program. After all, that was her intended function. She would be a lot better interacting with than our own ship's A.I. She was more fluent, more human-like, and less mechanical compared to LETA.

The only thing troubling about her was her getup. She was dressed like a harlot, showing off assets like her giant tits. It couldn't be helped, though. She said James was the one who made her look as she appeared.

Then I placed my hand on my tits. 'Does James like big tits? Does he like mine?' I shook off that last thought. Of course he did. He was fondling them not too long ago. A small moan escaped my mouth as I kept on fondling them. Ever since he groped them they have been extra sensitive.

Getting a grip on myself, I went to my workstation and began to log all of James' blood work and semen results. Since he was sticking with us, I needed to keep a record of everything.

All the data was inputted and the result from his EFP had just come through. His first results came up, and they seemed to be irregular to me. So I ran the test again and again, but the same results kept on coming up. I calibrated the machine every time, so if it was a problem with the machine then I would be getting different results after every test. That only meant one thing: these test results were one hundred percent accurate.

According to my studies, an EFP score represented the Eros Candidate's chances to impregnate a woman. That number was reflective of sperm count, their health, and the strength to make the swim and reach a women's uterus to attach to a healthy egg. An average male from the age of 18 to 35 had an average EPF score of 0.75 - 0.85. Higher numbers meant more likely chances of successful impregnation.

James' EFP score was 0.98. This meant he was not just potent, but he had super sperm. With these numbers, he could impregnate a woman the first time every time, and I drank an entire load worth down my throat! That sent goose bumps down my body. How could James have such a high number? It shouldn't be possible.

That only means one thing: there was something inside of James that made him into what he was. I had to find out what made him so special. Luckily for me, I had just under three months to figure it out. Taking out the spare blood sample, I began to run an in-depth blood workup.

"Whatever makes you special, James, I'll find it no matter what," I said out loud. All the while the fabric of my bra felt quite good rubbing against my now sensitive, and slightly larger, tits.

Chapter 9

Grace

Helping James bring back his stuff wasn't too hard. I was only carrying the box with the headset sets while he carried the heavier computer terminal. This was the first time I had ever been alone with James. The first time I essentially rammed headfirst into his chest. Thinking he would be upset, I prepared for the worst but it never came. Instead, he offered his hand to me and asked if I was alright. His eyes were kind when ours met, almost like Ava.

I know Ava had an interest in him in a sexual nature, although she tried to hide it. But I knew her all too well, and all of her sexual proclivities.

My assumption of her was confirmed when I accidentally discovered her box of sex toys while we shared dorm rooms. I was shocked, to say the least, but I made no fuss about it. She was my best friend, my only friend, so if she was into those types of things that was okay with me.

While putting everything back where I found them, I went through every single thing. Some of the stuff I never thought existed, like a butt plug with a furry cat tail attached to the end of it, a set of small tube-like objects that vibrate, or various sizes of cylindrically shaped objects that were made up of a rubber-like substance.

But hidden at the bottom of the box was a media drive. Curiosity got the better of me, and at the time Ava wouldn't be back for a few hours. I opened the drive at my desk terminal and found a library of pornographic material. There were pictures of women in various states of dress, erotica novels, and erotic comics, but mostly it was filled with video files.

mandingo1234
mandingo1234
1,402 Followers