The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aletta... your mouth feels so good," he said, in a low moan.

Hearing him calling me by my first name, was like sweet honey to my ears, and somehow I felt a longing to hear him say it again. Looking up as best I could from my current position; I saw that he had his head back and eyes closed, with probably the biggest smile I have ever seen. Then, as if sensing my gaze, he peered down at me and felt like his eyes were boring into my soul. He looked like a giant beast and I was a humble little girl his eyes trying to please him so he wouldn't destroy our little village, and it felt so good to please him.

"I'm glad you are enjoying this as much as I am Aletta. Maybe we can do this more often, if you are comfortable with it, of course," he said, then started to look at the ceiling again enjoying the feel of my mouth.

Hearing him calling my name again, was just as good as the first time. I should be mad that he was not calling Dr. Blake or doctor, as I did with everyone on the crew, but with him, it felt right. As for his proposition, I didn't know what to do. I was his doctor and had to be professional about all of this, but this just felt too fucking good to give up. Then, I felt a hand on my breast. I thought it was mine, but I realized both my hands were occupied, one was still on his cock, and the other was lightly caressing his firm thigh. He gave it a firm gentle squeeze, and caused another moan to escape from my lips. I had had one or two lovers in my time, but they never generated this much pleasure from just a simple squeeze. I should be pushing him away, or telling him to stop all of this, but I couldn't; my body was acting on its own accord, forcing my chest into his firm grip begging for more.

We went at this for several minutes, but it felt like a lot longer than that. He had me going at a smooth pace, while still mauling my breasts with his big strong hand. Wishing to myself that the fabric between his hand and my bare flesh would disappear; all the while James would praise me for them. Telling me how big, and soft they felt in his hand, wishing he could do more to them. I was losing it. Here I was, a professional doctor acting like a total slut, surrendering to my carnal desires, to his desires. Then his movements were getting more urgent, his moaning grew more intense, and his cock somehow grew slightly bigger.

Then he blurted out, "Fuck, Aletta I'm gonna cummmm."

He barely barely got that last word out before he fired off a thick, creamy rope cum into my waiting mouth and hitting the back of my throat. Realizing what was happening, I tried to move my mouth off his cock, but his hand was like a vise and I could not move a single millimeter while in his grasp. The only thing I could do was just swallow as much cum as I could, before he drowned me in it. As soon as I took the first gulp, that delicious flavor I'd tasted earlier, and on the day of the first exam, paled in comparison to what I tasted then, since I was getting it straight from the tap. In my near-delirium state, I was gulping down as much cum as I could, and relishing the taste of every single swallow. He was shooting so much of it, that some was spilling out the corner of my mouth. Then out of nowhere, just like previously, a powerful orgasm rushed through me, even more powerful than the last one. My back arched, my toes curled into my heels, my eyes began to roll into the back of my head, and I was letting out a long, guttural moan, while my lips were still wrapped around his cock. There was nothing for me to do, but to surrender, and let it wash over me.

By the time I came back to my senses, James had let go of my hair and slowly removed his spent cock out of my mouth. "Are you okay?" he asked, with a little concern in his voice, worried that he might have taken things too far.

Still trying to catch my breath, I only nodded to him and got up from the stool. When I got up, I noticed that there was a noticeable wet spot on the seat cushion. Realizing then that the back of my skirt probably had a huge wet spot, as well. 'James has given me the biggest, wettest organism I have ever experienced, and he didn't even touch my pussy, not even once,' I thought to myself. Once he leaves, I would have to go and change out of my outfit before someone were to notice.

Then out of nowhere, he handed me a box of tissues. "You got a little something on your face," he said.

I brought a hand to my face, and realized that when I was cumming, I stopped swallowing his cum, and the excess flowed straight out of my mouth and all over my face. As quickly as I could, I took a few tissues and wiped away the excess cum off my face, and threw them into the trash. Once everything was in order, I turned around to address James that we could not do this again, but before I could get the words out, he pulled me in and planted a heated kiss on my lips.

All of a sudden, all the strength and resolution melted away from the heat of that very kiss. Instead of pulling away, I went in closer; once again, surrendering myself to his desires, and even put a little of my desire into it, as well. His kisses were much more forceful compared to a woman's kiss, and as soon my mouth opened, his tongue came rushing in and battled with my own, tasting me, and I was tasting him. Then just as suddenly as it started, it all came to an end. He moved slightly away, but we were still very much close together. I looked up at him and saw he was licking his lip.

He turned towards me and said, "You know I'm not a huge fan of tasting my own cum, but coming from your sweet lips, I'll make an exception," with a coy smile. "I better go, Doc, before someone comes in. I'll be at the gym getting my workout done today. If you see Sasha, tell her I'm there," he said, pulling up his warm-up pants."

"No problem. And, James," I added, watching him turn around, "please call me Aletta when we are alone," telling him, in a sheepish tone.

We both went our separate ways after that.

My mind was trying to process what happened today. 'How did all this happen? why did I let it happen? do I want it to happen again? and why am I still so horny, even after James gave me a mind-blowing orgasm?' All of these questions were floating around in my mind. We were planning to meet again for his weekly check-up and I was both nervous and excited at the same time. First things first, though; I had to place a sample of his sperm in the machine and run an EFP test, and then run a full blood-work analysis and let it run over lunchtime, which should give me enough time to change and eat before the results were done. Before I could start any of it though, I sat at my desk hiked up my skirt, spread my legs on the desk, released my tits from the confines of their bra, and finally moved my soaked panties away from my sensitive pussy--then started fingering myself, all the while thinking of James. 'Thank god, no one knew what we'd done here. I didn't know what I would do, if someone ever found out,' I said to myself; then all my thoughts went back to James.

Unbeknownst to Aletta, not just one person knew, but three; thanks to the wireless hidden camera that was strategically placed to give a full view of the room.

_______________

Chapter 6

Ava

Sitting in Emma's workshop, she, Grace, and I huddled together, watching the events that took place in the med bay, trying to process what had just happened. Earlier in the week, Emma had the brilliant idea of placing high-res hidden cameras in areas of the ship where it would be most likely to see James naked. One was in the med bay, and one was in the gym. We thought about placing one in the shower, but decided against it because Grace wasn't too comfortable with the chance one of us spying on her, when she uses the shower. His crew quarters were an option, but none of us had a reason to be there without drawing any suspicion. It was a smart plan on Emma's part. Since we place the camera ourselves, only we know about them, and thanks to Grace, we have them run on our hidden network so that the captain or LETA wouldn't notice a thing. Once everything was in place, all we had to do was wait. Luckily, we hadn't had to wait that long, when we noticed James and Sasha heading towards the med bay. Several minutes later, we turned on our hidden camera peep show, and sat back to enjoy.

The whole purpose of this was to confirm Grace's description of James' penis, and whether she was telling the truth or not. Then, once Dr. Blake asked James to provide a semen sample, I was on the edge of my seat. When he whipped out that cock and brought it to full hardness, Grace was not lying whatsoever. James Pierce had the biggest cock I had ever seen. It dwarfed Big Blue, in both size and girth, judging by the look of it. I was practically screaming in my seat.

Emma was looking at the screen, making comments like, "It can't be that big. How does he walk around with that thing?" and towards the very end of his masturbation session, she said, "What's that white stuff coming out of it?"

Grace sat perfectly still, but still kept her gaze on the monitor.

We were ready to shut down the cameras, until things took an expected turn. At the end of it, we watched the 'Ice Queen' sucking James' cock, while he was fondling her large tits, and then she was swallowed his cum.

Throughout the whole sexy doctor-patient session, Emma sat there in silence with her mouth open, speechless for the first time in her life. Grace had the same look on her face, only this time, her cheeks were a deep-scarlet red.

As for me, I was practically grinding on my seat, trying to get relief; all the while, wishing it was me sucking James cock, or fondling Aletta's big juicy tits.

Ever since I had first met her, I wondered what her tits would feel like, how they would taste. I tried to see if I could seduce her into coming into my bed, but due to her chill attitude, and somewhat keeping the crew at arm's length, that never happened. Then, there came James, and in a week, he had managed to have Aletta fondle her tits, had her suck his cock, and had allowed him to call her by her first name. I remembered the first time I tried calling her by her first name, but she had said, "Stick to Dr. Blake."

'What does James have that would cause Aletta to drop her guard like that and with such ease,' I thought to myself.

"Guys, James melted the 'Ice Queen', look at her now. She's fingering herself..." Emma said with glee, while pointing to the monitor. And she was--Aletta was fingering herself at her desk; legs spread, tits out. That hot sight, almost had me get up and seek medical care right then, to see if I could worm my way in between her legs, but thought against it. I wondered what James had done to cause frigid Dr. Blake to go all-wanton sex slut. I had watched the video, and he didn't do anything to her, besides forcing her to suck his cock--but at no time, did she ever push him away, or tell him no; so it's a far stretch to say 'forced'. All this time thinking to myself, I had completely forgotten about Grace. Turning toward her, she was still looking at the monitor, still having those deep-crimson cheeks, but her chest heaved up and down, as if she was sexually aroused.

"Grace, are you horny right now," I asked in a whisper, to gauge her reaction. When she turned and saw me, she immediately looked away in embarrassment, and said no. In all the time I've known Grace, this was the only time I'd seen her in this state. To be honest, I was beginning to think she was asexual, having no interest in sex. After that, I had to reevaluate Grace, due to how deeply affected she was due to James' and Aletta's sexual escapades.

Letting the matter drop, I said, "Emma, we tell no one of what happened. If we do, then we could be in serious trouble, if they find the hidden camera," trying to take command of the situation.

"No shit, Sherlock. We can't tell anyone. They will know it was me who set up the cameras, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to try and see James' cock," Emma replied, making her intention clear.

"Why would you want to see his cock?" Grace asked.

"Why wouldn't I? This will probably be the only time in our lives, that we can see a real male penis." There were other reasons why she wanted to see him, but she kept those to herself.

"Let's all cool off and think this through before we do something we might regret. Emma turn off the camera. You guys, head to your quarters and try to process everything that has happened. Don't confront James or Dr. Blake about anything. Okay?" I requested, looking at them. Emma tried to say something, but decided against it, and Grace just nodded. After that, we all left the workshop, and I made a fast pace back to my room.

Once in my quarters, I made a beeline to the case with all the sex toys that I have collected over the years. They range from vibrators, butt plugs, vibrating butt plugs, butt with tails, BDSM, collars, handcuffs, cosplay outfits, etc, but most importantly, my dildo collection of varying shapes and sizes. I had always liked sex and tried to find new ways to enjoy it. 'Variety is key,' was what I always said to my lovers, every time I brought out my toy chest. But this time, there was only one toy I wanted, and it was Big Blue, the biggest dildo I owned. Taking less than a minute to take off my jumpsuit and panties and crawl on my bed, I inspected the silicon object making sure it was clean. Then, I brought it to my mouth and began to give Big Blue a sensual blowjob, as they were once called back in the day. As my little friend slowly bobbed in and out of my mouth, my mind went back to James and his cock; wondering how he would feel sliding in and out of my mouth, and maybe to the back of my throat. As I was thinking about that, Big Blue was starting to slide into the back of my mouth and was about to enter my throat. Unfortunately, as soon as it touched the back of my throat, my gag reflex kicked in and I had to spit out Big Blue. If I was ever going to deepthroat something as big as James' cock, then I needed to practice. So if the opportunity to suck James' cock arose, I would be ready to swallow his entire sword.

After catching my breath and calming down, I lined up Big Blue at the entrance to my pussy. Then, with slow deliberate strokes, I worked 'him' into my pussy, feeling the stretch of it, as it went deeper and deeper into my wet cunt. Once all eight inches were inside me, I started letting my pussy have it. As I recalled watching Aletta give James a blowjob, and again watching her masturbate in the lab, any thought of having a slow, drawn-out session went out the window. I was having Big Blue jamming in and out of my pussy at lightning speed, all the while thinking of James on top of me, showing my pussy no mercy. Breaking my pussy, re-sizing it to fit his big, beautiful cock, ruining sex with anyone, or anything, for the rest of my life. My climax was fast approaching, but still not cresting its peak. To give it that last little nudge, I brought my other hand to my mouth and began to wet my middle finger; then, moved it down past my well-stuffed pussy, to my little rosebud. At the right moment, I shoved my middle finger up to the second knuckle into my asshole, sending me into nirvana.

Coming back down from my organismic high, I was ready to go again, as one was never enough with me. I was ready to start again, until my hand-terminal alarm sounded, signaling me to start preparing everyone's lunch. Frustrated and still on edge, I got up and started to get dressed. Then a wicked thought came to mind. I rushed to my toy chest and brought out a small vibrator and its remote. It was a small cylinder, no bigger than my thumb, with a looped cord for easier retrieval. I made sure everything worked properly, and slid the vibrator into my pussy, ensuring it wouldn't slip out by accident. Once in place, I went back to my chest and retrieved a jeweled butt plug. It wasn't too fancy, but it would get the job done. Bringing it to my mouth, I gave it a good quick suck, making sure it was covered saliva, and then inserted it into my asshole. Once everything was in place, I put on a thong, just to have extra pressure on my butt plug, then slipped into my jumpsuit. I made sure I looked presentable, pocketed the remote, and set the vibration on level two out of five, and headed to the mess hall with an extra sway to my hips.

Emma

I was a little peeved about Ava telling us to wait and not tell anyone what we saw, but I knew she was right. It wouldn't go well if the Captain or the Ice Queen found out about our little surveillance network. I wanted to rub it in the Ice Queen's face so badly, for acting like a total slut, to try to knock her down a peg or two. I always hated people like her; always so posh, and regal, with their well-developed bodies, always thinking they are the center of attention, not only by their brains, but by their looks as well. It was not fair she had a body like that, full of curves in all the right places; while mine decided to stop growing after I turned fifteen.

It was not just Aletta I was envious of, but also, of the rest of the crew. All beautiful with their well-developed bodies; even Grace, despite always wearing a baggy sweater. People say that even though my body might not be well developed, my genius-level IQ more than made up for the fact. But having a big brain, didn't help matters. Heading off to college at a young age had not made things better, either. Being so young and small always made me feel like an outcast. While everyone else had friends and girlfriends with their fully-curved female forms, I didn't have friends, or even have relations of any kind. I was hoping to explore something in the realms of a sexual nature when I was recruited into RTC, but nothing happened; so I decided to delve into my work.

Then James arrived, and a new variable was introduced to where everyone had no advantage of any kind. I was finally at the same level as everyone else, and I was not to squander that opportunity away. All I had to do was figure a way into James' presence, but how.

As if by magic, the Captain contacted me through my hand-terminal, and requested that I gather James' storage unit, and deliver it to his quarters. Not having a moment to waste, I rushed out of my room, and began the hunt for James' stuff.

Finding his storage unit didn't take as long as I thought it would, maybe an hour at most. The people who moved them onto the ship had stacked them in numerical order, but getting to it was a little more challenging, since it was a sandwich between a couple of storage crates. They were bigger than the ones the crew used when they boarded the ship with their stuff, but it made sense thinking about it. Everything that James had ever owned was all encased in this three-by-three-by-two-foot box. Delivery of this storage unit wasn't too difficult, since I was using the flatbed cart. Once I arrived at the front door, I entered the door's passcode that was provided to me by the Captain, and walked into the room. I was a little disappointed when he wasn't there to greet me at the door, and I was beginning to wonder if I had just missed him.

That was when I heard a gruff voice from across the room, "Oh, are you here to drop off my stuff?"

Turning my head, I began to realize he was on his bunk, waking up from a nap. He looked like he had just finished taking a shower; then it dawned on me, that he must have finished his workout, showered, and returned to take a nap to replenish his energy.

A little startled, I finally answered his question, "Ah yes I am, the captain asked me to. I'm the ship's engineer, Emma," as I raised my hand to him. Walking towards me, he took my hand in his and shook it. His hands were so much bigger than mine, but it wasn't just his hands, but everything about him. I remembered he was tall the first time I saw him, but standing this close--he was a giant. Easily more than a foot, maybe a foot-and-a-half taller than me. I had to somewhat crane my neck just to look him in the eyes.