The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He told me it was okay, that he had time to come to terms with it. Then he went into a rather large box right next to his desk, and pulled out a small hand-terminal.

"Here, this is what she looks like or at least the last time I saw her here," he said, handing me the terminal.

When I first saw her, she was a beautiful woman. It was no wonder where James got his good looks from; they had the same hair, the same eyes, even the same nose.

"She's beautiful, what's her name," I asked.

"Her name is Elektra, she was a history professor, who dabbled in drawing in her spare time.

"She sounds very smart," I told him, while still looking at the picture.

"She is, she would spend her off-time teaching me the history of mankind, and a couple of other things."

Placing the terminal on the stack of data cores, I turned to him and looked him in the eyes. "You must miss her."

"I do," he said, still locking eyes with mine, getting lost in them.

Everything in my mind said to get up and leave, but my body wouldn't move an inch. All it wanted to do, right now was to reach over and kiss him, right there and then, but it was too soon for any of that. Then, out of nowhere, a large crash echoed all around the room. While placing the hand-terminal on the stack of terminals, I also knocked the stack too far to the edge and it all came tumbling down. Realizing my mistake, I got down on the floor and frantically picked up all the stuff while saying sorry over and over again. It took a couple of minutes, but we managed to get everything back in order. I was about to pick up his tray and leave, but then I noticed he was holding something. I instinctively checked my breast pocket for the remote, and realized that was what he was holding--the remote to the vibrator, that was still lodged deep within my pussy. I almost completely forgot about it, since I had turned it off before bringing James food. It must have fallen out when we were scrambling to pick up everything. He was examining it, then his attention was drawn towards the button.

Trying to stop him, I reached out and said, "No wait that's mi--!" but it was too late, and the once-dormant device came right back to life. The sudden vibrations caused a gasp to escape from me, and my legs to clamp shut, so fast and so tight, that I could have probably cracked a walnut with my thighs.

James was looking at me oddly, trying to figure out what was happening, and why I was acting so oddly.

"Could... you please... hand me that thing... it belongs to me," I stuttered, trying to tell him without moaning. A wave of humiliation was rushing through me. There I was, in James' room, with James right in front of me, holding a remote that was currently controlling the vibrator that was inside my pussy. And James looking between me and the remote, trying to figure out what was going on. Then all of a sudden, the vibrator went into turbo drive, stimulating my already-excited pussy to the fullest extent possible. Realizing that James must have altered the setting on the remote and set it to the maximum, my new stance was the definition of undignified; knees together, feet out, hunched over, a hand over my mouth trying my best to suppress a moan from escaping, the other hand over my pussy bracing for the impending climax that was building inside me. I looked like a little girl trying her very best not to wet herself, but instead of pee, it would be an exquisite climax. Just when I was about to cross the peak, the device turned off, and my orgasm stopped dead in its tracks.

"You know I heard of these things, but I didn't know women still used them, or the fact that one would be so brash to use one out in public," he told me, in amazement.

"Please give it back," I said, still recovering from the onslaught from my pussy.

"Oh, I don't think so," he stated, in a matter-of-fact tone. "I think I'll hold onto this for now," he said, as he waved the remote in front of me.

"You can't, it's mine!" I shouted, to try to gain control of the situation. Then as if day turned to night, those once-soft eyes, turned to have a more hungry, predatory look to them.

"Oh no, I won't; at least, not right now. If I were a good person, I would heed your plea, and all this would be over, but as I said, I'm not a good person," he stated, as he was making his intentions clear. He was walking towards me, like a wolf hunting the little rabbit. Trying my best to put some distance between us, I tried to decide whether to just flee, or try to take the remote. Then without realizing, I was against the wall and was trapped with him standing between me and the door. Then in a last-ditch effort, I reached for the remote, but was stopped short by both of his hands and proceeded to place them both above my head. Trying to break free from his grasp, but to no avail, he was just too strong. Then he was looking straight into my eyes, boring deep into my soul.

"You know if you wanted to, you could find a way to escape from this. Kick, yell, scream, or anything you can do, to call attention to your fellow crewmates. But you are not doing any of those things, which leads me to the conclusion that despite your apparent fighting, you want to be here, you want me to continue, and if I were to feel your pussy..."

As he was saying that, he removed one hand from my wrists, but still kept them both firmly planted by his other hand that still had the remote, and began to lower my jumpsuit's zipper. Then, he proceeded to jam his hand into my suit and cupped my pussy through my underwear. He leaned in next to my ear, and in a low, heated breath, and said, "A very, very, wet pussy," ending it with a kiss on my ear.

The sudden heat from his hand, and the heat of his breath sent a shudder that vibrated throughout my body. The room was spinning, everything was out of control and all I could do was stand there.

"You like that don't you? You like it when I do this to you?" he said, while running small circles around my covered mound.

With the ability to speak gone, all I could do was nod. He was right. If I wanted to stop him, I could have yelled at the top of my lungs to get someone's attention, but I didn't because my body and my brain wouldn't allow me to. With the peep show in the med bay, the session with Big Blue, and the constant teasing from the duel action of the vibrator and the butt plug, my body was primed for the taking and James was going to seize it.

"Hmm," he hummed in my ear, driving me crazy. He was examining the feel of my pussy, the heat of it, the wetness of it; then with an expertise of a surgeon, he slipped two of his beefy fingers past the only form of protection my pussy was wearing, and slipped them right in up to the first knuckle. The sudden penetration caused my body to spasm, but not to stop his invasion; instead, to want more of his big, wide fingers. The spasm was also intensified by the invading butt plug, that was still in my ass.

After the rolling wave of pleasure finally passed, he started to pump his fingers in and out of my pussy. His slow and deliberate movements brought me to new heights of pleasure; it was as if he was attuned with my body, and knew all the right buttons to press. By the time he was going at a good pace, I was on my tiptoes moving my hips, trying to get more of his fingers into my dripping pussy. In this new position I was in, with my hands way above my head, and on my toes, with his fingers deep in my body, it felt like he was supporting my entire body with just his hands. 'God he is so strong,' I moaned in my mind, and wondered if this was what Aletta felt when he placed his hand on top of her head. That sent another wave of pleasure through my body; in less than half a day, he was already fooling around with two members of the Aurora.

He kept on his onslaught until he decided to stop, which caused me to send a frustrating moan at him. He was keeping me at the edge of an epic climax, but never went all the way.

"Why did you stop?" I asked, in bated breath.

"Because I just had a wonderful idea," he answered, with a lustful smile. Then he started to slowly withdraw his fingers, and that sent another frustrating moan, 'No keep them in there,' screaming at him in my mind, moving my hips, trying to get them back in there. Once he stopped moving, only his fingertips were still inside, but I also noticed something else--the vibrator had moved. He must have grabbed the loop and dragged it out with his fingers. "Okay, now this might be a little uncomfortable, but something tells me you can handle it," he said, looking into my eyes. He began to slip his fingers back into me, but instead of pushing the vibrator up, he slipped his finger alongside it. The vibrator, as best I could tell, was nestled against his fingers with it facing my clit. With the combined girth of his two fingers, and the vibrator, a new sense of fullness took over. It was slightly smaller than Big Blue, but the stretching felt so good. Once he noticed I was already getting used to it; looking me straight in the eyes he said, "Okay, now let's see how long you can last."

With that, he switched on the vibrator with the remote, and with the combined movement of his fingers and the vibrator, started sliding up and down. The movement of his fingers, the vibration from the vibrator, and the girth of it all put together, had put me in a frenzy. I never thought of doing something like this, but I'm going to be doing this new technique of his. Then at long last, my climax had finally taken over, and it was as powerful as I knew it would be. If it wasn't for James' grip on my pussy, I would have fallen on the floor.

When I thought it was over, James spoke up, "That didn't take long, but it's not over yet."

He set the vibrator on turbo and proceeded to pump his fingers at a faster pace. I was moaning non-stop, and with my pussy still sensitive after my climax, I was quickly approaching another one. Then James did something I never thought was possible. He curled his fingers with the vibrator, and began mashing against my G-spot. The vibration and pressure were too much, and the rolling wave of my impending orgasm just upgraded itself into a full-fledged tsunami. A climax of epic proportions rocked through my body, five times better than the first one, and two times more powerful than anything Big Blue had given me. My mind turned to mush, my body was unresponsive, and the feeling of something wet and warm was snaking its way down my legs. James started kissing me to just muffle the scream that was coming out of me, and if it wasn't for his grip on me, I would be on the floor convulsing in sheer ecstasy.

Slowly regaining my senses, I noticed James was still kissing me, despite his onslaught on my body. His kissing was more tender than I thought it would be, but the heat behind it was still there. 'Heat', thinking to myself, if this was the same kind of kiss he gave Aletta, then Emma's remark about him melting the 'Ice Queen' was spot on because I was melting from his kiss. He finally broke contact with my lips, with only a long strand of saliva still connecting us, and began removing his fingers from my sore pussy, only to leave the now-dormant vibrator in place. Losing his grip on my wrists, I began to slump down onto my knees; any strength I had in my legs was gone, taken by the intensity of my latest orgasm. Sitting down, I noticed that my trousers were soaked through, the recollection of wetting myself drifted back in my mind, and a weight of humiliation slammed into me. I peed myself right in the middle of my climax; I peed myself right in front of James, while he was fingering me.

Then I noticed James raising his hand, the one that was held deep in my pussy, up to his face, sniffing it. He looked straight into my wide eyes, the realization that I pissed in his hand, but what came next shocked me.

He lapped up the wetness of his hands and let out a 'hmm' sound. "I didn't think that last move would make you squirt, I must say you taste sweet, with a hint of spice to it," he informed me, with a coy smile.

'Squirt. I squirted, I never squirted before,' were the thoughts racing through my mind. I always heard that some women could have a female ejaculation or 'squirting' as it was called, but I had never had one. I always tried to see if I was one of those women, but no matter how hard I tried, either with other lovers or with my toys, I could never achieve it. Figured that if I couldn't induce one from myself, then I was just in the category of woman who can't squirt--but James had proved that all wrong. He managed to do what I thought was impossible, and a wave of awe swept through me. How can I repay this man for giving me the best orgasm a woman could have, for showing me that I was capable of reaching such ecstasy. Then I noticed the huge outline forming in his trousers, and I knew what to do.

Without saying a word, I crawled straight towards him, reached out, and pulled his pants down, underwear and all, in one swift motion. Not realizing that I was sitting so close to him, that once his cock was freed, it swung up and hit me squarely in the jaw. Giving up a little yelp, I scooted back a bit and was now face to face with James' fabled cock. It was just as big as I imagined and much more. Having only Big Blue to compare it to, I start making comparisons between the two. James was longer and had more girth to it, that's for sure, but it also had veining ridges running along his shaft, and the tip of his cock had an angry-purplish color, while having clear liquid oozing out of him.

Afraid James might stop what I was going to do, I dove right in and devoured as much of his cock as possible. The taste and smell of it were so different, compared to my synthetic toy; it had that earthy scent of his, but also something else that seemed to heighten my arousal. Loving the taste and feel of it, I started bobbing my head up and down on his cock, absorbing the heat that was coming off it. He started to groan at my cock sucking, and started to reach for my head to brace himself. I was going to give this cock as much pleasure as he gave me, to show that two can play that game. The clear fluid that was coming out of him finally reached my tongue, and the taste of it danced around my tongue. It was different from what women produced, but in my mind, it almost tasted almost like a sweet pomegranate flavor. Liking the taste of it, I sucked harder for more of it to come out, causing me to jam his cock to the back of my throat. I wanted to take all of him, to take everything he had, and show that I could give as much pleasure as he could. So, ignoring the discomfort, I kept on sucking at breakneck speed. Hearing his groan of pleasure only fueled me to go faster, to take in as much as humanly possible. Then I felt him place both of his hands, stopping me in my tracks; fearing that I did something wrong, something that I might cause him pain.

Tilting my head upwards, trying to see what's wrong, that's when I saw the wicked smile on his face. "Well, well, aren't you a little nymph," he told me in a tsk-tsk tone, "trying to take all my cock in one go. You won't be able to, at least not on the first try, no one has done it before. But why don't we see how much you can take."

With that, he slid his hands to the side of my head, and then he decided to switch on the vibrator on its mid-level setting. "I don't see any reason that I'm the only one getting off right now," he informed me, with an amused smirk on his lips. "Okay, if it gets too much, tap my thighs as hard as you can."

He started to thrust his cock into my mouth, using his hands to hold me in place, while his cock went deep in my mouth to my throat. The feeling was so new, but at the same time, it was not. It felt like when he fingered me earlier, except that was for my pleasure, not his. Right now, it was all about him and his climax. Then, I finally realized what that feeling was--submission.

The act of relinquishing control to a more dominant force, that being James, controlling everything about me. He pinned me against the wall with his incredible strength, he forced an earth-shattering orgasm out of me, even when I couldn't do it myself. Now, he was using my mouth as his pussy, abusing it as much as he pleased. This was so much different than what he did with Aletta. While hers was slow and methodical, this one was just hard and fast. He must have known that Aletta would not have gone for this type of abuse, so he used a gentler method; while for me, he could be more aggressive because he sensed that I can handle this--and handling it, I was.

The feeling of being his sex toy, sent goosebumps down my body; he was treating me like I would be treating my sex toys, and I loved every second of it. I would do anything he'd ask, and I would do it just to feel this feeling, over and over again. I would do anything for him, I would do anything to make him happy. Then he was jamming his cock as far back as he could, and started releasing a torrent of cum down my throat. The feeling of almost drowning and the taste of his thick creamy cum, sent me to another climax that I didn't know was coming. Eyes rolling to the back of my head, both hands rubbing my pussy, right there was where I was meant to be, on my knees, pleasuring this man, this sexual god. I guess Eros was the perfect name for him because to me, his purpose was to give women the greatest sexual pleasure humanly possible.

James

'Goddam that was good', I thought to myself. Ava, here, really knew how to take a cock. I never would have thought of getting a blowjob like this, and so soon after getting one from the good doctor. It was most surprising that she would have the audacity to be walking around with a vibrator up her pussy. She must be some kind of nympho with a kink streak running through her because nobody would just walk around in public with a sex toy lodged up their cunt, or allow me to do what I just did to her mouth. Fucking it, like I was fucking a pussy, and she seemed to love every minute of it.

Ava was an attractive woman, maybe not as attractive as Aletta or the Captain, but she had some really beautiful qualities. She kind of reminded me of elves or fairies, from the old games and shows I keep on hand. Her body was more slender and had a more grateful feel, as she could walk around the room and her moves could captivate the audience around her. Her lips were not as plump as others, but were smaller and had a more sensual feel to them; even when she had my cum running down them. She was the perfect blend of regal beauty and wanton nympho-slut.

After I stopped admiring her beauty, I quickly stuffed my cock back in my pants, as this took longer than expected, and maybe her crewmates might start looking for her and I didn't want them to see her like this. Despite that, this was mostly consensual, but the way she looked, might give them the wrong idea. Reaching to grab the napkins and handed them to her, "Come on my Little Nymph, we have to straighten up before someone walks in."

"Little Nymph?" Ava asked, with confusion.

"Oh, sorry," I said, rubbing the back of my head, "you kind of remind me of a beautiful fairy from the shows I watch, and well, Little Nymph just popped in my head."

Blushing at my comment, she spoke up, "No it's okay, but why nymph,"

"Well, Nymph is a female fairy-like creature from old Greek, and they represent, beauty, nurturing, and a sexualized nature. With everything you told me about you, your looks, and the things we did, it just seems perfect for you," I explained, trying to alleviate her confusion. "Sorry if I stepped out of line," I apologized to her.

"Oh, no, no, I kind of like it," she said, waving her hands at me. "I just thought when you called me your Little Nymph, you meant like nymphomaniac, or something like that," she said, clarifying her answer.