The Tales of The Aurora Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I understand, but you know that's where the word nymphomaniac comes from, right," I told her, with a raised eyebrow. "Nymph in legends represents a woman's sexuality and their drive for it. So in a way, calling you my Little Nymph, I'm referring to both the nymphs of legend, and the nymphomaniac that you keep hidden from the world." Her cheeks blushed after explaining my reasoning to her nickname.

"I like it," she said to me, with a spark in her eyes. "I don't know how you figured out that I love sex, or any form of it, but this was great; the best I have ever had if I'm being honest--and I want more of it." After pausing, she continued. "And I like the fact that calling me your Little Nymph has a double meaning, like a little secret," she told me, in a sheepish tone.

"Well, I'm glad you like it," I replied, with a genuine smile. Looking into each other's eyes, I suggested, "You better get going before they start missing you," thus, breaking the moment we had shared. She retrieved the tray, and before leaving, turned around and gave me a peck on the lips. She also told me that the Captain was considering for me to have access to the ship, and if I do get access, then she would help train me how to function on this ship. But, judging by the look in her eyes, we would be doing something else besides training.

Clearing out my desk, I had gone over everything that has happened, and so far, everything was on the up, and up. The Captain was letting me have access to the ship, I had my storage unit that had something I needed, and I was slowly making my way through the crew. I didn't know if I would be with all of them, but even being with one of them was more than enough for me. All I had to do was wait and see, and maybe an opportunity would present itself.

I was about to boot up my desk terminal, until Sasha came strolling in, "Come with me, the captain and the doctor need to see you."

And with that, I got up and left with her, my next adventure awaited.

_______________