The Tales of the Silver Wind Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So it would seem Lulu," Akasha cooed her cat-like nose wiggled as her arousal filled the air. Lulu was the only woman she would do this for. She enjoyed men - namely Sebastian. However, she was always one to repay the gift she was just given. Her hands ran along Lulu's smooth, toned thighs as she sank to her knees. Akasha could feel Lulu's muscles trembling as her hot breath flowed over her sensitive mound. Lulu's hands weaved her fingers through Akasha's raven hair. Holding her head against her sex as Akasha's tongue ran along her moist lips.

Lulu's eyes fluttered and rolled to the back of her head as Akasha gently sucked on her throbbing clit. Her body quaked violently as Akasha's fang brushed faintly across that hard bud. How that pink bud had tormented her during their trek. How she longed to stop somewhere and have Sebastian service her. She knew she needed to feed soon, and Sebastian was the only one that could ever truly satisfy her. Lulu didn't know why that was. Was it because of his nanites? Was it because of how well he had constantly fucked her, or was it because he was the only one that ever treated her like a woman? She wished she knew the answers to those questions.

"God, Akasha, I love how you use that tongue," Lulu moaned as Akasha rolled her tongue across her clitoris. "Yes, yes, give it to me," she growled low. Her hips rocked against Akasha's tongue as she inserted a finger into her honey pot. Lulu's moans echoed off the walls as her orgasm flooded her canal. "Well," Lulu said her chest heaving, "I think we best clean up and continue this in my cabin," she said smiling mischievously, feeling her juices leaking out coating the surface of the table.

************

It was late in the afternoon when Sebastian started his ascent. He knew long ago what to expect. Tobaston's father had told him one night - what could be considered night time on that twin sun world - that to reach the peak of their holy mountain. Every warrior must pass through the gantlet. A trial of skill, strength, endurance, and stamina for if one was to reach the top. He or she had only one day to complete the task. Sebastian had leaped over pitfalls lined with spikes. Wrestled a tuskl feral tiger - a eight hundred pound, cat-like beast with three protruding tusk one from the the middle of it's lower jaw, two from it's upper jaw, and a poisonous barbed tail. If you were lucky enough to survive all that. You still had to remain mindful of it's razor sharp claws. Which Sebastian wasn't so lucky.

Tearing his shirt into strips to apply pressure on the wounds to his stomach and his left leg. He kept reminding himself the task wasn't so hard. His training was five hundred times worse. However, as he looked up at the last seven thousand feet that remained. It was easy for that old elite soldier to wonder if the mountain would be his death. Yet the people of Randor were counting on them. What he had told Lulu that this wasn't the hardest part, that was true. Even traveling through Candary space was going to be a picnic compared to the Dark Nebulae. There he knew that little ship would face things not seen for nearly one hundred and fifty years. Yet first he needed to reached the top and get off that mountain. Wincing as he tugged the makeshift bandage tight.

Sebastian knew given time, the nanites would repair the damage. Yet his micro-robots were old and out of date. He had kept them in a semi-habition sleep for too long. Even now as he reached the four thousand foot mark, he could see the errors compounding in the code that crisscrossed along the bio-screen in his right eye. He gave them half a year at most before they shut down completely. Sebastian had once seen something similar happen to another soldier when his nanites went into total system failure. He wasn't kin on experiencing what he had witnessed that day. He wasn't going to allow himself to be eaten alive by his own nanites. He knew there was only one way to fix the problem at hand - total system re fusion. A process just as painful as the first implantation.

However, that was assuming the outpost was still there, and it was manned by his people. Also, that they still had access to what Adriana called lost technology. Sebastian simply called it everyday things, given his years of using such advanced technology. Yet, if they didn't have the equipment he needed, then Sebastian knew these were his last few days,something he wasn't excepting to happen for a very long time. He sighed heavily as he leaned against the cliffs face, reaching underneath the tattered remains of his shirt. Tapping twice rapidly on his breast bone, activating the emergency subspace beacon that was implanted just centimeters above the bone. Sebastian chewed his lip as his eyes scanned down the emergency message. Hoping, just hoping that there was someone on the other end and knew what it meant.

As he pushed off ready to continue the trial. Pebbles, stones, and boulders rained down the jagged mountain face. Sebastian had only a split second to act. Knowing he wouldn't be able to leap out of the path in time. It left him with one option - to jump! Sebastian howled in pain as a four ton boulder grazed his right shoulder. While it didn't cut open his skin, that didn't necessarily mean he went unharmed. The impact had fractured his shoulder blade, tore his rotatory cup, and dislocated his arm. Sebastian hung tentatively onto the cliff with trembling fingers. Slamming his arm against the stone face, jamming his arm back into place. He bit down the pain that flooded his body. One thing ran though his mind - this just wasn't his day.

Agonizingly, pulling his shirt off, making a sling to limit the movement of his arm. Sebastian was just thankful that the canteens were still intact. Pushing himself off with his good arm, he was eager to get this test over with. How the comfort of his hammock called to him.

***********

Two days had gone by, and Akasha worried for Sebastian. Two days she moped in his hammock. Waiting for that man she couldn't stop thinking about to show. Curling herself into a ball, her cheek rubbing against his pillow. Savoring his lingering scent as the hammock slowly swung. She tried to stow away his belongings in his footlocker. However, he had placed a strange lock on it that even she couldn't pick. So since he was away she took it upon herself to guard his belongings. Her mind bemoaned for Sebastian to hurry. A joyous smile spread across her face as she heard the hydraulics of the hatch lowering.

'Sebastian!' her mind cried out as she raced to the cargo bay. Her raven hair whipped wildly in her flight. However, her mirth was short lived as her eyes flew wide at his injuries.

"Akasha! Go and fetch Amanda, tell her we need her now!" Lulu shouted as she rushed to Sebastian's side. She had never seen him so disheveled, so worn down before. She would hate to know what had happened on that mountain. "Lean on me Sebastian," Lulu said sweetly as she helped shouldering his weight. "Did you get the water?" she asked hoping his injuries weren't for nothing.

"Yes," Sebastian said wearyingly, "It's in the canteens."

"Nathan, come here and take them from our engineer, and see that it's stored somewhere safe. Also, tell Gil to get us out of here," Lulu commanded unclipping one canteen handing it to Nathan then the other. "Now, Sebastian where are we to meet this Candary ship?" Lulu asked concerned with his labored breathing.

"57.901-36.261" Nathan nodded that he understood before rushing off to the bridge. Two things ran through his mind, relief and fear. Relief that he didn't have to climb that mountain, and fear of what could have done that to his friend. He knew whatever was on that mountain he wouldn't have been able to handle it.

"Oh my God! What happened to you?!" Amanda asked as she caught up to them just meters from the medical bay.

"Oh, you know pitfalls, venomous beasts, and the mountain thought to have it's hand in my demise," Sebastian chuckled wincing as it reopened the wound on his stomach. "I fear you'll have your work cut out for you this time, Doctor," he said as they helped him onto the medical bed.

"Shush now! You just let me worry about that," Amanda said placing her finger over his lips. "I need you two to leave while I examine my patient," she said pushing Lulu and Akasha out of the room, "I'll keep you both updated to his progress," Amanda said as the door slid closed. Punching in the lock code, it was the only one other than Lulu's cabin door with it's own contained locking system.

"First, let's get that bleeding under control shall we?" Amanda said her blonde hair bounced, her hips swayed alluringly, as she walked in front of him to retrieve her medical tray. Quickly, unbuttoning the top two buttons of her shirt, allowing her bosom to breathe in new life. "Now, let's see what we have here," Amanda said her hands slowly unwrapped his makeshift bandage, carefully, pealing it away from the wound. "Sebastian, tell me wasn't your nanites suppose to have helped speed up your healing?" Sebastian remained silent for a few moments unsure if he should tell her that his little helpers were dying, and, in turn, he was dying. "Sebastian, I can't help you if I don't know what's going on," Amanda said sympathetically, placing her hand high on his inner thigh of his uninjured leg.

"My nanites are failing, so their healing properties have slowed. However, they still function well enough to keep me from bleeding out," Sebastian said matter-of-fact. While he wasn't eager to meet his his end, yet he knew he had lived a good life. "Yet the major injuries," Sebastian said nodding to his shoulder, "It would have been matter of hours for them to fix such an injury, however, since I've kept them in limbo for so long. Compiling errors are building within their code every time they replicate. It will only be a matter of time before they target my body as a threat, hence that will be my painful death."

"Not it I can help it!" Amanda said with determination. While she had no clue what kept him from aging. She did have some dealing with nanites. Amanda wouldn't call herself a programmer. It wouldn't hurt to see if she couldn't at least slow the degradation. "Now ,you just hold still. I don't know if you ever had a dermal re-generator used on you before. But I'm going to need to remain as still as you can, while I knit back your muscle tissue and your epidermis," Amanda said knowing now she'll have all the time to savor those hard muscles. She tried to keep her carnal desire from showing, yet she couldn't remember when Richard had such well defined muscles. "There that should hold, I'll need to go over it again in a few hours to ensure proper cell regeneration. So I'm going to have you sleep in here for the next few days," Amanda said sweetly her fingers skimmed along the newly grown skin.

"You're the doc," Sebastian said nodding his head.

"Good, I do enjoy a cooperative patient," Amanda said winking at him as she unwrapped the bandage on his leg. "So if your nanites are burning out why don't you just switch them off?"

"I can't as much as I would like too. They are tied into every bodily function. So switching them off isn't feasible."

"Well, since you don't need them to heal you since I'm here can't you cease that function?" Amanda asked glancing up as she slowly ran the dermal regenerator over the wound.

"Way ahead of you doc," Sebastian said flashing her a warm smile. Amanda's heart fluttered no one has ever looked at her with such warmth, not even her late husband. She knew while her looks might have faded. She was still a desirable woman. She just hoped she could get Sebastian to see that.

"So... what are you going to do? I wouldn't think an Imperialist would go to his death willingly, at least not without exhausting every avenue he had?" Amanda asked flashing Sebastian a smirk.

"Again way ahead of you, Amanda. That is if there is anyone left alive to answer the call."

"I see. Well, I'm just going to make sure you live long enough for them to fix whatever is wrong with those little buggers," Amanda said stubbornly, placing her hand on her shapely hip. "Now, let's take a look at that shoulder," Amanda said reaching out to untie his sling, "This might hurt Sebastian so bear with me, okay?"

"Amanda, pain is something I was trained to endure. The infusion of the nanites and the anti-aging drug has been said to be close to being burnt alive. You do what you have to, I'll can deal with the pain," Sebastian said, yet all the while he tried not to let the pain show.

"That won't do Sebastian," Amanda said in that tick tick voice, "This will help with the pain," she said injecting Sebastian with a low dose of highly powerful pain killer. She didn't know if his nanites would neutralize the drug. So she opted for a fast acting drug. A scowl formed on her lips as the bio-scanner showed the severe damage done to his shoulder blade. "Just what on earth happened to you on that mountain?" Amanda asked reaching for the regenerator used for mending bones. His rotator cup was an easy fix, however, he had poorly set his arm. "This may take sometime Sebastian. If you feel yourself drifting off. Tell me and I'll position you to were I can heal you while you sleep, okay?"

"Sure thing doc," Sebastian said. He had learned long ago never to question a doctor when they were working on him. During the war they could be the most cruelest of people. They wouldn't leave you to die, yet they didn't necessarily need to give you any medication to steam the pain either.

"I'm going to have to reset your arm, Sebastian," Amanda said as her hand ran along his back. Her mind wondered just what it would be like to be on top of him. Her hands running over his chest. His hard phallus gliding through her folds as she rode that hard rod. Those hands of his exploring her body. Cupping her breasts, teasing her sensitive pink buds, his thumb rubbing against her clit as she plunged that hard tool deep into her womb. Amanda could feel her slickness running down her canal as she imaged Sebastian behind her. Thrusting that hard cock into her hot, wet, starving cunt. "Your shoulder blade will take a few more sessions to completely heal, however, there shouldn't be too much pain. You'll just have to limit your movement of this arm," Amanda said her hands ran down his injured arm, "This might hurt a bit," she said quickly, jerking his arm out of the socket. How she just wanted to take him into her arms when she heard his little yelp of pain. Yet it was easier to repair his rotator cup if his arm was set properly. "On three 1, 2..." Amanda said thrusting the ball of the joint back into place. "Now, see that wasn't so bad," she cooed injecting him with another dose of the same pain killer. "Now you just lay down and rest," Amanda said sweetly as the sedative in the drug started to take affect.

Her eyes ran down his chest as she listened to his steady breathing. Her fingertips skimmed along his jaw line. Leaning over him, the ends of her blonde hair teased his chest as she studied his full lips. Months she had been without a man. Since Robert's cheating she would never share the same bed, nor would she lay with the man ever again. Now, however, before her lay a man she desperately wanted to experience. Amanda knew it was wrong, yet she just couldn't help herself. Moaning inwardly, as her lips embraced his, her hand savored his tight pectoral muscle as she sank into that kiss. Amanda ran her finger along her lip. Her desire flared to life as she watched the rise and fall of his chest. She wasn't one to take advantage of a sleeping patient. Yet Sebastian's sleeping body was awful tempting to her. Quickly, punching in the door code, Amanda looked back once more knowing she was going to have him.

"Captain," Amanda said as she stepped onto the bridge.

"Amanda, how is Sebastian?!" Akasha asked rushing to her side. She never thought he could be so wounded, nor look so horrid to the point of collapsing.

"Yes, how is our engineer?" Lulu asked as she spun around in her captain's chair.

"His wounds were minor enough to treat, however, he's dying," Amanda said she knew well enough not to keep such information to herself.

"How?!" Adriana asked from the seat Richard once commanded.

"He told me the nanites that are apart of him are shorting out. He doesn't know how long he'll have left before they cease to function. He's cut off what functions his body can live without, but he can't turn them off without damaging or killing himself in the process. I'm going to try and slow down the degradation," Amanda said hoping she could do it, "Hopefully, it will fix some of the errors that are appearing in the lines of code."

"No! That can't be!" Akasha cried out her knees going weak. Her hand shoot out catching herself on the edge of the console. "Not my Sebastian," she whispered her lip trembled, wondering how fate could be so cruel.

"Akasha," Amanda said lovingly, reaching over her hand running down Akasha's right arm, "I'm going to do everything I can to make sure he doesn't die. Maybe the message he has sent out will reach his people. Hopefully, they have the means of helping him."

"Gil, can you open a line for me on this station?" Adriana asked looking over at the cyborg. While most of his body was still human, he had enough machinery implanted in him to earn that moniker.

"Sure, one sec," Gil said reaching over, routing a secure communication line to Richard's old station.

"Adriana, just what are you playing at?" Lulu asked as she swung around.

"I know, I found some information on that data base about nanites. I just need some time to find it," Adriana said chewing her lower lip as she scanned through the ancient library.

"I see. Gil make sure Adriana is in constant contact with it," Lulu said pressing her fingertips together. Pondering their fate should Sebastian die before they reach their rendezvous. She knew it was only through him they were cutting out countless months cruising through deep space to reach this Dark Nebulae. She didn't even want to know what the Candary would do if they showed up without Sebastian.

"Can I see him?" Akasha whispered.

"I don't see why not, but he's sleeping at the moment just don't wake him," Amanda said.

"I'll send you a wave of everything I can find Amanda," Adriana said over her shoulder as Amanda walked towards the door. She wasn't about to allow the one person that could explain so much of the lost technology to be lost to them.

"Oh, Sebastian why didn't you tell me?" Amanda heard Akasha whisper as she stood just outside the door. "Why must these things take you away from me? How come now after I had found someone to lay beside me that this happens?" Amanda dared to peek around the door frame. The way Akasha caressed his face, lovingly ran her hand over his chest, the luster in her violet eyes. Made Amanda long to find that same thing. She had thought she had found that in Richard. Yet it wasn't long before his true colors came out. "Know this Sebastian, I'm not going to lose you! You hear me you little bots! You aren't going to take him away from me!" Akasha growled low into Sebastian's ear as a single tear ran down her cheek. "You will not take my mate from me," she said her voice quivered as she rubbed her cheek against his, "I won't let you have him," Akasha said placing a soft kiss on his lips. Amanda and Akasha shared a glance and a nod between them as Akasha passed by her leaving Amanda to watch over him.

"Let's have a look at you," Amanda said after giving Sebastian a few hours of sleep. Taking the bio-scanner from the tray. Her brown eyes quickly glanced over his body. She knew his body had already strengthen the regenerated cells. Yet she wanted every second she could get with him. Running the dermal re-generator over his stomach then to the wound on his leg. "Okay, now why don't you get out of those clothes and hop in the shower. I know you have a sonic one in your quarters. However, a good hot shower is the best relief I have always found for newly healed skin," Amanda said unbuckling his belt. The leather resounded as it slid across the cloth ending with a light snap. Tossing it onto the bed as he looked at her in curiosity.