All Comments on 'The Tales of the Silver Wind'

by soul71

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981about 5 years ago

Thank you for counting.

TLB1981TLB1981about 5 years ago

If anything he's mad at himself and not at her.

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Brilliant Writing

Well that was mighty fine writing and a very enjoyable read. I am left wanting more and NEED to know what going to happen next. I didn't think I would like this as much as I did and it was a very pleasant surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great

Sad it took so long for this chapter, hope the next one comes sooner!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I hope you continue this.

Please don't stop with this story.j

taco1085taco1085almost 4 years ago
wow

For me it started off slow and after the 3rd page it just took off. thank you for a great read. love the characters, the plot and most of all your style of writing.... thank you.

Kawika52Kawika52about 1 year ago

I love your writing style. You seriously need an editor to help with using the correct words and the sentence structure. Someone who knows the difference between peak and peek. Someone to keep from changing the tense in the middle of a sentence. Someone who can add the proper punctuation as required. It is the difference between - Let's eat, Grandpa and Let's eat Grandpa. It will really help the readability of the story.

Sexscoot13Sexscoot13about 1 year ago

Still waiting for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoul71@soul71
Hello, if you enjoy my work, and if you would like to be able to read it before it's published on lit, please use the link on my twitter page. You can find me on Twitter @jamesricharthor. I might move to a new site if it keeps up, I'll let you know if I do. I hope you all enjo...

SIMILAR Stories