The Talk

Story Info
This talk surprised me but I liked it.
2.1k words
3.75
27.1k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just how long my wife had been thinking about this I have no idea but I could not have been more shocked when she brought it up. Or daughter Emily is Twenty and she is married to Brian and they have two girls two and nine months. Our grand daughters are bi racial little girls. Brian in negro. Emily was very adventurous in her dating. She dated lots of young men several were of color.

Brian's parents were both black, but they divorced when he was ten and Martin has been married three times since all to white women. And he has been divorced from all three. Emily's mother in passing said our daughter has told her several times she should go out to dinner with Martin. I in passing said sure we can do that anytime.

"No Dear Emily wants me, to go to dinner with Brian's father."

This brought me to a stop. Faith is forty three and still stunting. My brain was not in tune as to why Emily would tell her mother to go to dinner with her husbands father? Who was we all knew was very sexually interested in white women of my wife's age. So could her intent be to introduce her mother to sex with her father-in-law?

"So my wife why is our daughter interested in you going to dinner with Martin?"

"Well Emily tells me Brian's father has told them he would enjoy knowing me much better."

"Ok and he has ask our daughter to see if you will do so?"

"Yes and Martin wanted to make sure you would be alright if we did so?"

"And Faith is Martin sexually attracted to you?"

"Yes David, he has told Emily he would enjoy having a sexual relationship with me."

"Are you sexually excited by Martin?"

"I can't really give you an answer to that yet David, I have never given thought to Martin as a sexual partner. I will admit I am very attracted to his son sexually."

I was shocked to say it mildly.

"Our daughters husband excites you sexually?"

"David I have tried to keep distance between Brian and myself since before they married. Our daughter wants me to go to bed with Brian and has tried to get us there all along. She tries to leave him alone with me any chance she has."

"You are kidding Emily actually wants Brian to fuck you?"

"For me David. She says sex with black men is so much more rewarding and wants me to enjoy it. Please don't be upset with her she looks at sex with a open mind. And wants me to do so too. She knows you better than we do. She says you are much more open than we think."

I had to give that some thought. Was I more open minded than I knew? I thought about Martin having sex with my wife. I was not up set by the idea. In fact I was not sure it was a bad idea? I was fine with them having dinner. And I was sure Emily had it set up or we would not be talking about it.

"So when is Martin taking you to dinner?"

"Saturday night and after we are going dancing."

The week went by quickly and I knew Faith was looking forward to her dinner date with Martin. He arrived at our house at 6pm. Came to the door thanked me for letting my wife getting to know him better and they walked out to his car and drove off.

I did not watch the clock but I heard his car in our drive at just before midnight. I did glance then once in a while. One o'clock went by. then two. by three twenty I was more than sure talk was not the only thing going on. There are small lights down our drive that give off a bit of light. But not enough to see in his car. I knew if I were beside the fence that ran beside our drive I could see inside his car.

But did I need to know? I slipped outside and down the outside of our fence to beside the car. I looked between the slats of the fence into his car. I saw her white back. I quickly thought about the color of her blouse. Dark red. Not white. And as I watched she turned in the seat and her bare breast came into view BARE BREAST.

Wow, I knew they had been out here way too long but I still didn't expect to see Faith's breasts out bare for him. She turned in his seat and I saw her thighs come up high and spread wide for him. He moved over her and I saw his naked upper body above her and a flash of his very large erect penis as he lowered himself down between her spread thighs and I knew he was about to mount her. His lower body came into her and she threw her head and shoulders back hard into the seat and I knew he'd entered her all the way.

Emily had gotten her way. Her mother was being mated by Brian's father. She had his bare black cock deep up inside her. And as I watched it this was just her first time in mating Martin. Only her very first time. I left her to her mating with Martin and went back inside to bed.

I have no idea when Faith and Martin finished their mating but my guess was far after daylight? I have no idea because I didn't awaken until after she had come to bed. She had showered and was fresh as could be. I was up with most of a pot of coffee drank and toast eaten before she came down. When ask if she was hungry she ordered a full breakfast which I had on the table before her minutes later.

"So have you and Martin gotten to know each other some what better?"

My wife smiled her eyes sparkling.

"I would say we do know each other much better, yes, And he has ask me out for lunch again tonight at 7pm."

"That is fine Dear, I would say you might need to find a much more comfortable place to get to know each other better than the front seat of his car?"

"You witnessed our union in his car this morning did you?"

"I did and I am guessing you were still at it in broad daylight this morning when the people around us may have seen you?"

"It may have been a bit dangerous Dear."

I have no idea where Martin took Faith after dinner that night but I know it was better that in our drive way. But I knew he'd had his cock in my wife again somewhere that night. I knew she'd liked it and it was not going to stop anytime soon.

I was not exactly sure how our daughter was now reacting to her mother having sex with her father-in-law. nor was I sure how she should be reacting? I knew it was her idea that her mother should have sex with him. But now that she was I wondered how she felt about it. So how to find out?

I went over to our daughters and I ask her, I ask her face to face.

"Oh my God Dad I think it is fantastic. Martin has wanted me since before Brian and I got married. Brian has encouraged me to do it. I ask him about Mom. He flipped out and begged me to ask her. I knew you'd let her. You knew when she went to dinner with him he would fuck her didn't you?"

"I didn't know he would fuck her in the car in our drive at 4am in the morning."

"You saw him take her didn't you and it was sexy wasn't it?"

"It was sexy and she presented herself for him. But half the people both sides may have saw them fucking in the car?"

"Do you really care Mat Johnson on the west of you has tried to fuck Mom for years. The summer after I turned eighteen I fucked him several times out by the pool. I got Mom out there three times and had her naked when Mat came over. He felt her tits and even fingered her once but she wouldn't do it. She even watched him with me but still wouldn't."

"Why didn't she?"

"She wouldn't cheat on you."

"So how did you get her to do it for Martin?"

"A month after Brian and I were married she stayed with us for a week when you were gone on business. I got Mom naked trying on clothes and had Brian come in to see us. He was naked too. I wanted Mom to let him. She has sucked him off twice. He has had her boobs and fingers her but no is no."

"I would rather they would just use our bed than fuck in the car. I have to be gone next week for meetings."

"Can I tell them to use the house this week? Dad, Mom is hooked on BBC she loves fucking Martin. She has agreed is let Brian do it now. They are coming over here Monday night and She'll do Brian and I am going to be with Martin finally."

"I leave Sunday so tell them to use the house. Is sex really that much better with black men?"

"So far I have been with 23 black men. Maybe 3 or 4 have been average. The rest have been great in bed. I have been with 17 white guys and maybe 6 or 7 have been good. the rest not so much. Mat is top five. he fucks really good."

"I am surprised I thought he might be ok, his wife Mindy is foxy."

"Yes and she plays, Martin has been with her several times. But he says Mom is way better in bed. Dad Martin wants Mom. He wants to marry her."

"And what does your Mother say?"

"She likes him lots, let it run its course. let him have her lots. She loves you and I think she will stay yours if you don't push her. But Mom is going to have some fun. I want her to."

"She has a free week while I am gone so make sure she has fun."

"I want my husband to have her several times And I might get her naked for Mat next door while you are gone."

"And Mat might get both of you while you are out at the pool?'

"Yes he will been a while since I had white cock."

Faith and I made love before I left Sunday morning and it was very good. It was a very busy week and it went fast.

Emily called me Friday night after I got in from dinner. It was nearly ten pm.

"Hi Dad, My husband is fucking Mother right now. His cock has been very busy with her this week and I am just a bit jealous. His Father and I have done it nearly as many times as they have. And Mat has been with us both several times this week. Just wanted you to know things are good. She is very taken with Martin so give her plenty of room. Love you, see you this Sunday."

And she hung up. So my wife was now fucking father and son. And doing so on a regular basis. And she had a thing for Martin. I got home Sunday and was just a little surprised Faith was home. She was very loving and she took me off to our bed. I was home for two weeks and I know she was with Martin ten of the fourteen nights sexually. I slept in the spare bedroom over our garage and they were in our Master bedroom.

Emily was right Faith had the hots for Martin. And he had the hots for her. I was about to go out for two weeks on a job and I stopped over to my daughters. I ask her out right.

"So Babe how serious is this thing between your mother and Martin?"

"It is very serious Dad. I wanted Mom to get the interracial experience, but I never dreamed it would be this serious. Martin wants her. He is pressing her to move in with him. But he is also pushing for the divorce thing too. He wants Mom to be his fourth white wife. He has even ask her several times. So far she has said maybe. She has told me it has been very hard. I ask her if she wants to tell him yes? And so far she is holding on."

"Do I need to let them try it."

Yes, that is what I mean."

"I don't know, yes maybe for a while so she can see how much she misses you."