All Comments on 'The Talk'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

most pathetic author on LIT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I had found out that Valerie my wife had cheated on me. I was waiting up for her to come home. It was late this children should have been in bed but I decided that after them telling me and showing me pictures of her and a black coworker Norman Wilson were having an affair that our 2 oldest 18 year old son Jim and 17 year old daughter Cindy should be witnesses to our talk about the future. Our 10 and 8 year olds I thought were too young. We heard a vehicle drive up our driveway and knew it wasn't her car. It was Norman's Hummer. We were looking out the window and they were actually trying to help each other get up our steps and in the house. Just as they finally got to the top of the steps Jim turned on the porch light and opened the door. It must-have scared poor Wilson because he fell backwards when he showed Valerie forward. She knocked Jim down and he rolled her off of him and got up. He looked at her and get off of me you cheated slut. She just looked at us. Cindy yelled at her and what in the Hell is wrong with you do you not have any self respect we know that you don't have any respect for any of your family. Especially dad. I said Valerie we need to talk. Can't we talk later? No now or we communicate through lawyer's period your choice. She sat and cried. She either couldn't talk or wouldn't talk so we went to bed. No she didn't sleep with me. We talked the next morning. She agreed to go directly to HR and explain what happened at there work meeting tonight before. You see Wilson had brought alcohol on company property and that was against company rules. We didn't know till later that he had done it before and was on probation. So he was let go. Valerie was put on probation for a year. Then we heard Wilson was stopped and arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence plus possession of illegal drugs. That cost him time. Valerie agreed to go to counseling. We all worked together to keep our family together. I give a lot of credit for the children.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The poor ignorant thing would be missing my for a long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Talk Series Info