The Talk Pt. 02

Story Info
Faith and Martin continue.
1.7k words
3.71
10.1k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told my daughter to tell her mother I was ok if she moved in with Martin and tried it. I was not at all sure it was all that smart a move but I wasn't sure not to let her was the answer either? But Emily told me her mother was now living with Martin. I got home from being gone the two weeks and Faith was living with Martin.

I was home three weeks and never even saw my wife and I left again on a trip for over a month. I talked to my daughter just before I left and she told me more time she felt would be good for her mother.

"She says she really misses you and wanted to see you when you were home. But Martin didn't want her to. He is pushing her to divorce you so they can get married."

"Is your husband still being with her some?"

"Yes, he and Martin swap us lots. And Dad I am not sure where Martin wants he and Mom to go?"

"Why do you say that Honey?"

"Mother told me not to tell you but Martin has a friend who comes over lots and he wants Mother to let him fuck her. But that is a thing black guys like to do with women. Brian has shared me with several guys."

"So you didn't expect Martin to do that with your mother?"

"I don't know he seems so serious about Mom. I think he really wants her. Brian says he is really in love with her. But this guy really scares me, Brian wanted me to be with him too. He called it an evaluation fuck. The guy is a big time pimp in KC and her is huge down there. Brian wanted him to tell him how I would stack up in his stable. I finally did it. Now Martin wants Mom to do it."

"You didn't enjoy it?"

"I did but I am not Mom. And I don't want her to be hurt. There was more to it than what Brian told me. Jerome is a real pimp. He made me in his bed several times and he is fantastic in bed. But it was not just him that made the determination of how good I would be as a whore. He prostituted me for three days. He put me out there for his customers to decide."

"He let customers have you?"

"He put me on the corner with my tits out for sale. And now Martin wants Mom to do it too."

"Has your Mother agreed to do it for him?"

"I really hate to tell you this, but yes she has."

"And he is going to have her do this too. It is set up yet?"

"Jerome is up here right now and likely is fucking Mother right now. He is taking her back to KC with him tomorrow. Likely midweek she will be on the corner with her tits out turning tricks. When she gets back Brian says he is going to ask her to marry him."

"Do you think she'll say yes?"

"I am so afraid she will yes."

"So you think your mother and I will be getting a divorce?"

I left on business and was gone over a month before I got home. My hope was that Faith would be home when I got there when I came home this time. But the house was empty, So my wife must still be sleeping in Martin's bed. I hoped she would come by to talk that first week I was home. But she didn't, The second week of being home had started when my phone rang. It was my daughter Emily. It was a call I had expected but was not really sure I was ready for.

"Hi Baby how are things?"

"I am not sure what to tell you Dad? And there are some things I do not want to."

"Ok let's cut to the chase. Martin has ask your mother to marry him and she has said yes."

"I am so sorry Dad, but she has, Yes."

"I will file papers tomorrow and it will be a done deal. I am finished with it she can have what she wants."

"You are serious about this you are just walking away?"

"When I came home to an empty house this time I knew I was finished. I don't want to play anymore I am done."

"Mom will be really upset if you end it this way Dad. She is so confused."

"Emily I am finished being nice, and tell Martin to keep clear of me as I am done being nice. Next time we meet he will get his ass kicked. I am really done being nice."

"Dad you don't mean that?"

"I do Emily I really am done being nice. And tell Brian he is on my list too."

I hung up. I filed papers the next morning but I played hard ball going after everything and then some. The house, which is paid for. My car and our sports car. Her car I gave her. Our boat she could have. We have a very nice vacation home in the mountains of North Carolina which I filed for and started to move into.

My phone began to go crazy from both Emily and her Mother, but I refused to answer either. I left a message sending all calls to my lawyer. I finished moving down to my home in North Carolina and then left for a month long job over seas.

The only one I talked with was my lawyer. He informed me both my daughter and my wife wanted to talk with me. I told him I had nothing I wanted to talk to either of them over. I got back from my over seas job and relaxed for a week before I called my lawyer. He informed me my wife had called him 24 times since I had left and my daughter had begged him to ask me to call her.

I called her and when she answered.

"What do you want Emily?"

"I am very worried about Mom."

"What are you worried about her for she has gotten exactly what she wanted."

"I know except I don't think it is what she wants. It is what he wants."

"You think he is running her?"

"I think she loves fucking him. It is exciting and fun, but not so much now without you. She is crushed you have walked away. I need to tell you that Jerome made Mother his whore and she loved it. He has the biggest cock I have ever seen and he fucked me with it maybe ten times. Martin let him have Mother for over a month. She turned tricks for him for three weeks. Dad I don't know how many guys fucked her down there? But Martin is not in love with mother. And she is not in love with him. Martin told me last night while Brain was fucking her that Jerome wants her and that he is going to let him have her. He is going to put her on the corner for his customers. Martin had his cock in me and said they are going to put the needle in her arm and make her a crack whore. Please stop this."

"When did he say he was going to do this?"

"He was talking about doing it very soon."

"Had she really agreed to do this?"

"She has been so hurt you have rejected her. She felt so sexy when you were letting her do it, but when you walked away she was crushed. Plus when Martin let Jerome keep her for three weeks she was upset. I was only out there 3 days."

"In three weeks your mother turned a lot of tricks."

"Please call her and talk to her."

It went to voice mail and I left a message. She didn't get back to me so I tried again. I waited two days and tried again. I then called Emily.

My daughter was excited and upset.

"Dad they are here now at our house Brian has Mom in our bedroom now fucking her. Martin is in with them and I am to join them soon. Martin says he wants to marry her but he is taking her down to Jerome tomorrow for a month. If she enjoys it she has agreed to stay six months."

"She is to be a prostitute for a month?"

"Well not for sure yet. Jerome wants her as his for the month. He loved fucking her and wants her as his own."

"Did she get my calls?"

"I haven't talked to her yet, but I don't think so. I think Martin has her phone. I will find out."

There was no call from my daughter that night. I waited the next day for Emily to call and when she didn't I decided to wait til she did. When two days had passed and nothing? I was sure Martin had gotten his way and my wife was now in Jerome's bed.

I also realized my cock was interested in Faith being her pimp's whore and I was curious as to where this might go. I didn't hear from my daughter for nearly a week. When she did finally call she was at Martin's house.

"I am sorry Dad I am at Martin's. Brian has given me to his Dad while Mon is in KC with Jerome. Jerome wants Mom and they are talking about that. She says she is still willing to marry Martin. But Jerome now wants her."

"As his whore or as his wife?"

"Martin says he wants her as both."

"And has she agreed to do that?"

"I am not sure, but I think so?'

"So are you okay with her doing that?"

" I know for sure she is not going to marry Martin."

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I am. Brian and I are divorcing and I am going to marry his Dad."

"Emily, he will slut you. You know he will."

"Yes, I know he tells me while we have sex. All the things he wants me to do."

So my wife was now a whore for a pimp and my daughter a whore for her father-in-law.