The Tall and Short of It Ch. 01

Story Info
A couple spices their sex life up and discovers femdom.
9.5k words
4.66
11.5k
18
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Tall and Short of It - Ch. 1

They couldn't have been any more different physically. Ronda (Ronnie) was six foot three inches tall and played basketball on scholarship in college. She majored in accounting and passed the CPA exam on her first try at age 27. On the other hand, Rory claims to be five foot seven inches, but is in reality five foot six and a half. He was also an accounting major and they met in college. After graduation they were recruited by the same large accounting firm. They had been married for five years. Having desk jobs and wanting to keep in shape led them to converting the spare bedroom into a mini gym. They worked out almost every day, keeping themselves trim and muscular.

Sex was always an important aspect of the relationship. On the surface they both seemed very traditional. They used oral stimulation as foreplay and stuck to one of several positions for intercourse... missionary, kneeling (doggie style), and head to toe (facing each other, her feet on his shoulders). Rory's cock was large (ten inches hard), but Ronnie accommodated him comfortably.

They learned a communication trick from a couple's counselor. When one had a touchy topic to discuss, they called "no harm, no foul" (NHNF). It meant 'I want to talk about something, but I mean no harm.' The response was then supposed to be neutral, meaning the other didn't feel fouled.

Rory called NHNF one Saturday morning when they were working out.

"Go for it," Ronnie responded, while she worked upper body strength on the butterfly pectoral machine.

"I think our sex life is getting stale."

"OK, you feel like we're in a rut. What would you like to see happen?"

"Maybe some fantasy play. Everybody has fantasies. Why not share some with each other?"

"You mean kinky stuff. Things most people only think about?"

He smiled. "Sure, why not? Why don't we each write down a few ideas? We could swap our lists and then talk about it. Decide what we want to try."

"I'm game. Let's exchange at lunch time. Then we can decide how to spend the rest of the day."

"Great plan," he replied.

They finished their workout and took showers. Both spent some time on work brought home and their list. They always had a big salad for lunch on the weekends. After it had had been pulled together, they sat down. They chatted a bit about work and then towards the end of the meal turned towards the topic on both their minds.

"You got your list?" She asked.

"Right here," he replied.

They swapped and began reading.

[Rory's List:

Being overpowered by you

Tied up and teased

Prostate milking

Spanked

Forced to expose myself to you in public]

[Ronnie's List:

Sit on your face until I orgasm

Dominate you physically

Semipublic sex]

They both laughed out loud.

"Pick a safe word," she indicated.

"Uh, IRS!"

"That would stop anybody," she chuckled. "OK, stand up and take off your clothes."

He jumped up. "Yes Ma'am!"

After quickly stripping, he stood with his hands by his sides. Ronnie gazed at him like she was picking out a piece of meat in the cooler at the grocery store. Her detached stare sent thrills through him. His cock began elevating. She waited, continuing to probe him with her eyes. He avoided her look and attained ten inches of blood-strong fullness.

"Come here," she ordered coldly.

He stepped over and waited. She hefted his balls and handled them like avocados, squeezing gently to see if they're ripe. The slight pain was thrilling to him, and he oozed a drop of precum. She reached over with a finger and scooped it off.

"Lick my finger"

He did.

"Clean up the kitchen and then come knock on the gym door. Don't keep me waiting."

"Yes, Ma'am."

When Rory finished in the kitchen, he knocked on the door to the gym.

"Enter!" He heard.

He opened the door, but the room appeared empty. He stepped inside and she wrapped her arms around him from behind. He was lifted like a child and carried over to the cushioned floor mat. His cock flew around uncontrollably. He felt helpless. She pushed him down on the mat and he landed on his back. His hardon hit against his stomach.

"Lift your legs up!"

When he complied, she squatted down between them.

"Bend you knees over my shoulder."

She stood, pulling his legs and ass up with her. Then she walked him up on his shoulders, wrapped her arms around his chest, and lifted him off the ground upside down. Rory had no power over what was happening. Gravity pulled the blood to his head. The feeling of losing control turned his cock to stone. He thought he might cum.

Ronnie loosened her grip enough for him to slide towards the floor. She wanted access to his balls and ass. He slipped too far down. She tossed him up, let go, and caught him slightly higher up. Everything lined up the way she wanted. She bent her head and sucked one of his nuts into her mouth. Rory inhaled sharply.

Ronnie snacked on his nuts, chewing on them enough to rattle him without doing any damage. Precum dripped from Rory's prick to his face, as he hung upside down. When she started tonguing and munching on his asshole, he was positive he would cum... it was imminent. When he was almost there, she lifted his legs off her shoulder, and controlled his fall to the mat. He landed on his stomach with a thump.

The abrupt encounter with the mat, partially knocked his breath out. She sat on his legs and started smacking his butt cheeks with an open hand. The hits were hard enough to leave a handprint. He was trying to catch his breath but yelped with each strike. Things were spiraling out of control. He contemplated using the safe word but didn't have the breath to shout. Then she grabbed both legs and easily flipped him onto his back.

"Now you're going to eat my cunt and drink my juices." She stared into his eyes, demanding an answer.

"Yes, Ma'am."

She used her feet to knock his arms to his sides. Kneeling with her knees preventing any movement, she lowered her pink and sloppy pootang over his face.

"Eat the box," she demanded.

Rory was slightly panicked. He had asked for this, but he was feeling weak and still having a little trouble catching his breath. Now she had the power to withhold it. She wouldn't suffocate him intentionally, but in the throes of passion she might make a mistake. His eyes showed fear when her sex covered his nose and mouth.

"Relax little guy. I'm gonna keep you around. Just do as you're told," she smirked cruelly.

Her plan was to 'mark' his face with her lubrication to show her ownership of him. Then she would position her clit within his tongue's reach. She knew she had let him fall too quickly and saw he was out of breath. But he didn't use the safe word and she noted his cock was still stone-hard, so she pushed ahead. She rubbed her wetness from ear to ear and forehead to chin. He kept licking and moaning. She put her hands on the floor above his head and angled her clit to his mouth, while leaving his nose open to pull in a little oxygen.

He suckled her love nub and pulled it with his lips. She was rubbing herself over his mouth, but he could breathe.

"Come on little man, eat me. That's it roll the magic jellybean with your tongue. Good boy. Good boy!"

Pussy dew was dribbling out of her and into his mouth or down his cheeks. She would grind her joy button on his lips for a couple of minutes and then slide forward and let him drink from her inner lips. In the forward position her flaps covered his nose and mouth. He couldn't breathe at all for a few moments. She thought it was cute how he thrashed around in panic. When she moved back off his nose, he would inhale deeply but he kept his tongue working diligently.

She came with a scream and ejaculated a stream of girl-goo down his throat. He choked but swallowed. He knew she was sensitive after orgasms and just kissed her outer lips as she was winding down. She remained on his face for several more minutes.

"That was good work. You should get your cunnilingus merit badge from Cub Scouts, little boy."

She pushed herself up on her knees and then stood up. Moving down to his feet, she lifted his legs and flipped him over on his stomach.

"Get up boy!"

He pushed himself up on hands and knees and began to stand. She bent over and hooked an arm under his stomach, lifting him off the floor. She side-carried him over to the weight bench and set him face down.

"Put your hands over your head on the bench."

He complied. She lifted him by the hips and moved him down the bench, so his cock was off the end. Next, she pulled him forward, bending his cock back and under the edge. On the opposite end she used a jump rope to secure his hands. She spread his legs apart and tied them to the shaft of a bar bell. He was immobilized on the bench. Hands tethered over his head and legs spread widely apart. His ass cheeks were separated over his exposed nuts and cock. She stood behind him admiring her work.

"I see my handprints on your ass are fading. Let me remedy that."

Her harsh blows to his cheeks elicited squeals of pain. She got the red colorization she sought and knelt behind him. One nut was sucked in and chewed, followed by the other.

He cried out, "Please Mistress, please stop. That really hurts."

She waited briefly for the safe word, which he did not use. She slapped his dong up against the leg of the bench.

"Oh my god! Stop! Please stop."

"Do you feel helpless? Trapped? Has our game gotten away from you?"

"Yes, Mistress. You're too strong. I have no control. You can do anything you want, and I can't stop you. Please don't hurt me! I'll do anything you want me to."

"I know you'll do anything I tell you to. You don't have a choice. Do you?"

"No, Mistress. I have no choice. I am completely under your control."

"Yes, my boy, you are!" And she bit both nuts again, as he pleaded with her to stop.

Ronnie then left the room.

When he was alone, he realized how far immersed in his fantasy they were. Ronnie was doing things he never imagined. She was a quiet, reserved person who did not use profanity. She enjoyed sex but was restrained in her passion. He was blown away by how 'into' the game she was. His ass burned. The ropes binding his hands and legs were uncomfortably tight. He had no idea what she would do next, He assumed she would spank him more, since they had never engaged in anal play. He felt a little afraid. He. Loved. It!

Ronnie used the restroom to clean up a bit and then had a glass of wine. She also got some personal lubricant, her vibrator, a bowl, and a vinyl exam glove. She had a box of them in the kitchen for cutting up onions. About a half hour later, she returned. Rory was still hard and there was a pool of precum on the floor beneath his angry purple cock. She trickled some of the lube down the crack of his ass and walked around so he could see her pull on the glove.

"Time for your prostate exam," she snickered.

"Wait! What? I don't need..."

"Shut up! This isn't about you. I will do what I want, and there's nothing you can do about it!"

"Yes, Mistress."

She slowly dragged her gloved finger down the crack of his ass and over his brown star. He shivered violently at this minor invasion. Truth is Rory was a bit of a homophobe. In his opinion assholes were exits only. He hadn't had anything enter him there since he was in elementary school and his mother took his temperature anally.

"I'm going to have to use the safe word if you do that." He complained.

"Do what? This?" She replied, pushing her index finger in his asshole.

He tried to push himself forward and away from the finger. "Yes that!"

She left her finger in place.

"Isn't the point of this fantasy for you to be pushed outside your boundaries... For you to feel a complete loss of control?"

"Yes, but..."

"Stop right there! There is no 'but' in this roleplay. You can't dictate my behavior. If you do, you are in control. You can't be helpless if you exercise any control. So, say the safe word if you can't handle it, but don't use the threat of it to modify my behavior."

He didn't answer and she began to rub his prostate very gently. Less than a minute later, she felt his sphincter relax. She increased the pressure of her finger downwards and began pulling it almost out before pushing back in.

"Are you my slave?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Answer this question 'true' or 'false.' I can use my slave's body in any way I wish to amuse myself."

"True, Mistress."

"You will submit to my will and obey me without question... ever again."

"Yes, I will. Mistress. I'm sorry I questioned your authority."

As she slipped a second finger inside her husband, she said, "Very well."

He groaned in discomfort, but nothing was mentioned about the government agency that processes taxes.

She took his cock with her free hand to begin stroking him. Her movements were very slow, intended to stimulate without release. He quickly began leaking a copious amount of precum. She placed the bowl under his dripping cock. She manually milked him until her wrist got tired. She released his cock and pulled her finger out. The bottom of the bowl was completely covered in precum.

"Don't go anywhere. Oh, that's right, you're tied up. You can't go anywhere. You're trapped."

While verbally harassing him, she removed the vinyl glove and tossed it aside. She picked up her vibrator and lubed it up. His balloon knot was very well lubed and relaxed. She pushed the vibrator in with a strong, quick push.

"The fuck!" He bellowed.

"I am, my boy. I am! Relax and enjoy it because... well, because you don't have a choice!"

She turned the vibrator on low and started slowly pulling on his cock. Drip by drop by glop, she was building quite a collection in the bowl. After a while she got bored and turned the vibrator up to medium.

"Oh god! Oh god!"

"He won't help you."

"Please let me cum. Please Mistress, please let me cum."

"You will cum later. I'll let you know when you have my permission."

And so, it went... five minutes, ten, fifteen, twenty. Rory was moaning to the ecstatic frustration he was feeling. The bowl contents were a quarter of an inch deep. Twenty-five, thirty minutes. She turned the vibrator off and moved her hand from his cock to his nuts. She gripped them firmly.

"I'm going to untie the ropes. You will be allowed to cum, BUT you will follow my instructions precisely. Do exactly what I tell you to do without hesitation. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress. I will do exactly what you tell me."

She released him and allowed him to stand up. She led him to the futon on the wall across from the gym equipment. She had him put feet and calves on the seat and back on the floor. A pillow was placed under his neck.

"Now slide up close to the futon, so your legs hang back over your head. More, more, that's it. Perfect!"

His body was roughly forming a "C." The top of his shoulders, his neck and head were at the bottom. His back was straight against the edge of the futon. As his legs settled back, they completed the top of the "C." His ten-inch cock was about an inch from his mouth.

"I'm going to steady you and prevent you from falling over. Put your mouth on your cock and jerk off."

"I don't..."

"No questions or comments were asked for. Do what I told you... do it NOW!"

Rory had never in his life been so humiliated. He blushed but choked back any further response. He thought it was too 'gay'. But even though he could exit the roleplay by uttering three letters, he hesitated. She was forcing him to live his fantasy. He thought he wanted it but now he wasn't sure. He had done things he never thought he would.

"Why are you making me wait?"

He surrendered. "Yes, Mistress."

He bent his head up and pulled his cock into his mouth. The precum taste was fairly neutral. He began stroking himself. More precum flowed into his mouth. His lips and tongue felt good around his cock. He quickly moved from an unwilling participant in this blowjob, to actively working it. He lost himself to the eroticism of the moment.

Ronnie was standing over his head, holding his legs by the calves. She had a clear view of her 'boy' sucking himself. It made her wet.

He moved his head up, as he pulled his meat down. He was more and more turned on, as he got closer and closer to orgasm. He jerked faster and found himself watching his balls flopping up and down. Without thinking, she placed her thumb on his brown star, which was clearly visible to her.

"I want you to cum in five seconds... five... four... three... two... one... Now!"

She felt and saw the sphincter contracting spasmodically from the orgasm. He gagged on the enormous amount of cum pumped into his mouth. He pulled his head back and cum shots pelted his face. Some got in his left eye, and it stung like crazy. He didn't care. He wanted... or needed to drink as much as possible. He swallowed the thick, salty goop and returned his lips to the source. At that point there were only a few small shots left. He swallowed those and licked himself clean.

Ronnie gave his legs a gentle push and they fell back on the futon. She retrieved the bowl of precum and returned to stand over him.

"Spread your legs so I can see your face. Good, now open your mouth. Here's your dessert."

The viscous precum slowly slid out of the bowl and began falling in and around his mouth. He stroked his slowly deflating cock, as he swallowed all that she fed him. They both savored the moment. It was by far the wildest sex they had ever experienced, and both knew it was also a beginning.

"You wanna clean yourself up some? I'll fix us some coffee. I hope you'll tell me what that felt like."

"Yes, Mistress, Uh... sure honey. I'll be there in a couple of minutes. Do you want me to put some clothes on?"

"Whatever you want... works for me."

His wife kissed him sweetly on his cheek and licked some precum off his forehead, then left the room. Rory went to the guest bathroom and tried to use a washcloth to clean up. It wasn't enough. He had lubricant all over his ass and it was dripping out of his bung hole. Cum was smeared from his abdomen to his hair. He was in a hurry to get to the kitchen but jumped in the shower and cleaned off quickly. He decided to put on some clothing but remembered he had undressed in the dining room. He went to the laundry room and found some gym shorts and a t-shirt that didn't smell too badly.

Ronnie was at the dining table. Coffee and some coconut cookies were set out. Rory picked up his clothes off the floor, where he dropped them at lunch. He pulled out a chair and sat down. It seemed like a long time ago they sat here discussing how to spice up their sex life. Their lists were still on the table. He spoke first.

"Honey, I want to thank you. I put my kinkiest fantasy out there and you made it happen. It meant a lot to me."

"You're welcome. I learned some things myself. But you go ahead first. What was it about the scene that excited you? Because you were unbelievably exhilarated. I've never seen you so hard for so long."

"At first, I thought it was like pretending... a game. We each created a character and imagined how they would act. My expectations were, it would be fun and we'd both get off. But you became my Mistress and used me as entertainment. It blew me away. I felt used, helpless, trapped, a little afraid, embarrassed, and all of it was incredible. I turned into your slave and loved it. I've gotten hard again, just talking about it."

"Really? Take off your clothes and show me."

He immediately stood up and shucked off the dirty gym clothes. His ten inches was in full glory.

"Stand in your chair and jerk off for me."

Without any hesitation, he pulled the chair back and stood on the seat. He began moving his hands up and down his massive meat. His balls swayed from the effort. He closed his eyes.