The Tall and Short of It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were in traffic with stop lights and pedestrians. The first time they stopped Ronnie pulled the crop out of the shopping bag. She rubbed the keeper up and down his drippy rod. Rory looked around at the other cars and people crossing the street. He felt so exposed and turned on. It was thrilling to risk being caught. When the light changed, she rested the keeper on his balls.

At the next stop light, they were halted right outside the crosswalk. A semi-truck driver, looking down into the passenger window saw Rory and pulled a short blast on his horn. Scores of pedestrians walking in both directions were startled. The crowd was ten feet away from the car. The driver leaned out and yelled to the pedestrians.

"He's naked! He ain't got no clothes on!"

A half dozen or so stopped and stared. Rory imagined they could see him. He was exposed to the public. One couple left the crosswalk and took a few steps towards the car, but the pedestrian signal began beeping, indicating the light was about to change. Everyone kept walking. Ronnie rubbed and slapped the keeper against the wet cock and turned the vibrator up to medium.

The final light in town caught them as well. A girl driving a jacked-up pickup squealed at the sight of his ten-inch, precum shiny hardon. Rory looked over and she took his picture. Then she turned to talk to the person riding shotgun. Ronnie lowered Rory's window a couple of inches. The driver's friend leaned over and yelled, 'Oh my god! What a perv!' and also took a pic with her phone. The driver then made the universal 'jerk off' sign, pumping her closed fist. Both girls laughed out loud. The light changed and they drove off, shouting, 'Perv alert! Perv alert!'

Rory experienced a rush of embarrassment coupled with an erotic kick that blushed his skin and pumped a glop of precum out. He couldn't think of a time he was so sexcited. Ronnie laughed and turned the vibrator to high. The sensation on Rory's prostate was sensual torture. His cock was no longer dripping... it was drooling.

"When you're going to cum, tell me. I want to pull over, so I can watch."

Rory knew he wasn't going to last long. He found if he rocked his hips slightly forward, it pushed the egg closer to the prostate. The vibrator would 'scream' at his prostate to cum. Rocking back relieved the immediacy of the cum call. He wanted to release, but the zone he was in was blissfully carnal. Still sitting on his hands, he drifted in a cloud of pleasure, feeling the constant dribble of precum. He lost track of his surroundings, until...

"Where the heck are you? We're in the driveway. I want you to cum NOW!"

"Yes, Mistress," he replied dreamily.

He rocked forward and pushed the egg and prostate together. It only took a few seconds. He sprayed like the fountain at the Bellagio in Vegas. Swaying and rocking, as his contractions gripped and released his pelvic muscles. His cock moved up, down, left, and right, randomly. Large shots, small shots, and everything in between. Cum went all over the place. It ended as all good ejaculations must with dribbles and drips.

"Holy bejesus Rory! I never..."

"Me either," he interrupted.

Their laughter was so intensely gleeful it brought tears to their eyes. So powerful and deep, the 'can't catch your breath' kind of laughter. The car was an absolute mess... a semen stockroom.

When he had stopped and she caught her breath, she said, "That was aaaamazing!"

"I don't think our sex life is 'stale' anymore, he smiled.

Once inside Rory went off to shower, then he had to go out and clean the car up. Ronnie sat down with her new toys. Martha had promised some complimentary 'surprises' in a second bag, that was tied up with a bow.

"Ronnie! Please come here."

She followed the shout to the bathroom. Rory was standing outside the shower, waiting for her.

"I still have the egg inside me."

"Oops. Sorry about that. Spread your legs and grab your ankles."

She grabbed a tissue, found the wire, and with slow, steady pressure, pulled it out.

"You take it in the shower with you and clean it up... OK?"

"Sure. Gimme a kiss please. I love you."

"You are mine and I love you too."

Back to the surprise bag with a bow. It contained a large black cock dildo complete with balls and a suction cup on the base. It vibrated in three speeds.

'Martha sure knows what a Mistress needs,' thought Ronnie.

Thinking the bag was empty, she folded it up. There was a small pocket vibrator perfect for clitoral stimulation, hiding in the folds of paper.

She pulled out her phone and Martha's card and sent her a 'thank you' for the thoughtful gifts. They made long, slow, love that night.

...

The following week, Martha sent pictures to Ronnie. Who was working remotely that day at a client's office. Wanting Rory to see them, she emailed them to his personal computer.

They arrived home in separate cars... she a few minutes after him.

"Did you see the pictures I emailed you?"

"No"

"I sent 'em to your Gmail account"

Rory went to his personal laptop and opened the email. When he saw the images, it blew him away. He created a subfolder in his pictures folder entitled 'New Ideas' and saved the pictures there.

"These are phenomenal. Such a turn-on! With tax season coming up, you're going to be on the road. What if we took our own pictures to lust over when we're apart?"

"I like that idea."

"I have that Canon EOS in the closet, along with a tripod. It has a huge memory capacity. We could set it up to take shots on a regular basis, while we're playing. It would be a lot of fun to sort through them."

"Sorting through them would be a masturbatory experience in and of itself. Looking at the best of them would no doubt be an excellent on-the-road pastime."

"I'll get it out and check the batteries."

"Do that, boy, and set it up in the bedroom. I have a new position I want to try tonight."

"Lady's choice... Mistress dear."

It was midafternoon and they both had work they brought home. They retired to their desks and put in a couple of hours for the office.

When Rory finished, he walked into Ronnie's office.

She looked up from her laptop and spoke.

"Boy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Take off your clothes now and set the table."

"As you wish, Mistress."

She watched him undress. His cock was visibly growing, as he slid his underwear off. She thought, 'I'll never get tired of this.'

After dinner Rory automatically cleared the table and loaded the dishwasher. He was just finishing up in the kitchen when Ronnie walked in.

"Alright, 'boy,' follow me."

She took her husband / sex slave to their bedroom. His cock was hard before they got there.

"Turn the camera on. Then lay on your back and pull your legs up."

Rory was excited about pleasing his Mistress. Pulling his knees back towards his head and exposing himself to her felt incredibly subservient. She gazed at his most private parts from the foot of the bed and smiled. Leaning forward she lightly dragged her finger down his nut sack and perineum. He realized this was all mammals ultimate act of submission. To expose the most vulnerable parts of your body was an act of trust... a total release of power. He shivered at his understanding. He was hers to do as she wished.

He watched her undress with anticipation. She reached in her bedside table and took out the small vibrator Martha had given her. Then she knelt, facing him, with her knees on either side of his butt cheeks. Rory loved for her to vigorously massage and pull his nuts. Her ball play had always excited him. She grasped his massive balls with her left hand, then flipped the little vibrator on and handed it to Rory.

"I'm going to watch you get hard and slick. Then I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"Right away, Mistress!"

She wrapped her thumb and index finger around the sack above the testes and pulled much harder than he was accustomed. He moaned loudly, partially out of surprise. She took him right over the edge of pain and then eased back. The knuckle of her right index finger was pressed into his perineum in a circular motion.

Working to prepare himself for her use, while she watched bombarded him with a rush of many feelings - embarrassment, lust, fear, pride, and delight. It was so slutty... so wantonly erotic. Sexual energy buzzed throughout his body. He used the vibrator on his cockhead for maximum effect. She continued to roll his balls around like marbles in a sack, occasionally tugging them taut.

Precum began to flow freely, and he slicked it down the pole. She began using the excess to massage his nuts more rapidly. Ultimately, she pushed his hands (and vibrator) away. She again locked her thumb and index finger around the upper part of the sack and began rhythmically pulling down. This pulled his long cock up vertically, which she would then allow to slap back down on his stomach. It made a luscious, wet slapping sound. She did this for a minute or two, thoroughly enjoying the sight, sound, and smell of it.

She had become quite turned-on. It was time to mount her man. She moved up and slid down the glossy silky hardened ten inches. Her feet were outside of his hips, while her knees were alongside his in the amazon position. She bounced on his thighs, holding on to his heels. His 'boys' bounced around in their sack joyfully, as she rode him. She was using him, and he loved it. It was a wild ride for both.

"Use the vibrator on my clit!"

"Yes! Mistress!"

He picked it back up and tried to hit the moving target. Ronnie was singularly focused, doing the squats on his hard meat. She wanted the vibrator to put her over but didn't want to stop pounding away on his stimulus package. She let go of one ankle and grabbed his wrist, pulling it to 'The Spot.'

"Keep it right there!"

"I'll try," Rory said.

"There is no 'try,' she replied in a very bad imitation of Yoda.

She was bouncing on him vertically from six to eight inches... a moving target it was. He fumbled around for a bit, trying to figure out how to keep it in place.

"My clit... do it!"

"Yes, Mistress."

Rory, in a moment of inspiration, slipped his pinky and ring finger into her hot pocket, as an anchor. Holding the vibrator with his thumb, index, and middle finger, he was able to follow her ups and downs.

"Oh god yes! That's it... right there!"

She was obviously close but so was Rory. The sensations of this new position were stimulating. His cock was being held abnormally vertical with her wide range of motion especially titillating. He was not used to being 'ridden' and the bouncing of her butt on his pubis added to the novelty he was relishing. When she came, her vaginal contractions pulled Rory along with her. Their squeals and grunts and moans and cries of joy mingled together. Anyone overhearing the commotion would immediately know two people had been exquisitely fucked.

The Canon had been clicking a pic every thirty seconds. It was a work night, so they decided to look through the pictures the next evening with some wine.

The next day at work, both thought about the pictures constantly. It was a delicious tease that had them highly aroused by the time they got home. They took a shower together and raised their excitement to a peak. Naked with wine glasses in hand, they settled into the living room sofa with Rory's laptop. It was necessary for the unit to lie in Ronnie's lap, since Rory's erection left no room.

"Before we start, where did you get the idea for this position?"

"I thought if I was going to be the Mistress, I should have some appropriate sexual positions. I googled 'female dominant sexual positions' and got several ideas."

"I'm glad you did. That was phenomenal. It was a real change from missionary with me on top. Are there more surprises coming up later?"

"You can count on that slut boy."

"Like what?"

"It will be a surprise that might worry you, but you'll love it in the end."

She smiled at the play on words, he was ignorant of. Another position she discovered in the googles was pegging. But she was going to save that for another day.

The tripod had been set pointing towards the foot of the bed. The first few showed Rory's big brown eye peaking out from between his cheeks. But Ronnie blocked the view of the 'getting hard' play. That was made up for once she mounted him. There were many good shots of her bouncing on his thighs. In all phases of up on the cock and buried over it. There were a few good shots of the double orgasm. But it was clear two cameras would be better.

"I'll get a tripod for your phone. We can put it on the side but towards the head of the bed. That will get an angle looking down the bed and the Canon will capture the view from behind."

"Sounds like a plan. But even the limited shots we took have me turned on. How 'bout we get in the bed and eat each other up. And they did. She was on her back, so she could play with his balls, while taking about seven of his ten inches down her throat. He knew all the right spots for his tongue to drive her wild. Both were rewarded for their effort with the others' ejaculate.