The Tall and Short of It Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me what you're imagining."

"I'm masturbating at a dinner party. You're sitting at the head of the table. Everyone but me is dressed formally. You have a tiara. All the guests are shocked and are commenting on my size and brazenness. I'm embarrassed, but know it is for your pleasure... I, uh, I'm going to cum."

"Stop! I don't want your cum on our dining table. Here, cum in the coffee carafe."

He took the container, which was only half full, pushed his rod down as much as he could and tipped the carafe at about a forty-five-degree angle. He brought it close enough to capture all his spunk. In his mind he went back to the dinner party and blew his load quickly. She clapped at his exhibition.

"I was thinking how entertaining that would be with a room full of surprised dinner guests," she said laughing.

He chuckled also, as he got off the chair.

"Let me empty this in the sink."

"No, use it to 'refresh' our cups," she insisted.

He refilled both their cups. Before sitting down, he pulled on the shorts he wore to lunch.

"It certainly changes the taste of the coffee. Not unpleasantly so, it adds a salty kick," she observed.

"I agree and would be happy to donate creamer anytime you wish. So, tell me about your take on our earlier activities."

"I thought about it as spa day, where I become the center of attention. Any wish or desire is satisfied. The energy of being served is an aphrodisiac. I've gotten horney getting a pedicure or massage. It's a power trip. Tossing you around, having you obey my every command, and controlling you made me wet."

"It certainly worked for me and sounds like you enjoyed it too. Where do we go from here?" He replied.

"I don't want this to become a 'lifestyle' thing, where I was always 'da boss.' Our marriage is a partnership and that shouldn't change. However, since it turned us both on, I think we should continue to explore it. Maybe we could use some signal when we want to play. It needs to be something simple to switch from regular life to the roleplay."

"You mean like a hand signal?" He asked.

"We have a 'safe word' to stop. Maybe a word to start the fantasy."

"I feel really degraded... in a good way, when you call me 'boy.' That could be your signal to me."

"That's good and when you want me to take over, you could say, 'Mistress.' I like that. Let's go to bed. You can give me a back rub and see what else comes up."

Later, after his massage had moved from neck and shoulders to her buttocks, she said, "Boy, eat my pussy."

"Yes, Mistress."

Instead of rolling on to her back, she pulled her knees up under. With her legs spread, he munched from the rear. When his tongue was buried in her wet pussy, his nose poked her dusky rose. When his tongue was flicking her clit, it sunk deep in her wet pussy. She had a rocking orgasm, partially because of the earlier events, which replayed in her mind; but also, from the novel stimulation of his snout.

...

Sunday morning, Ronnie awakened first. She had decided to take them shopping and had something special in mind for him to wear. After making the preparations, she rousted him with the smell of bacon and pancakes. They made small talk, while they ate. He volunteered to clear the table and load the dishwasher.

"Boy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm taking you shopping at an adult toy store today. I've checked and they are open."

"Yes, Mistress. When do you want to leave?"

"Maybe an hour or so. I need to shower and dress. I've laid out what I want you to wear in the gym."

"Yes, Mistress. I'll wear what you want."

She went off to shower. He finished the kitchen and then went to check out his wardrobe for the shopping trip. He first found a note that stated, 'No underwear.' Second, a white t-shirt bought as a gag gift. Printed on the front was 'I belong to her' with an arrow pointing to the left. She had cut off the bottom, which left his stomach exposed. Finally, a pair of old denim jean shorts that he had stopped wearing because they were so tight on his manhood. She had cut the legs up high enough that he wondered if they would cover his balls.

He thought about going out in public dressed like this and began to get hard. He knew he had to get the shorts on while his junk would still fit in them. He pulled them on quickly, buttoned, and zipped up. He couldn't get fully hard but was noticeably pressing against the unforgiving denim. He looked in the mirror. His balls didn't show when he stood up straight. But when he bent over, they peeked out in the ragged cloth at the bottom. He sighed and went to wait for her. She came out about a half hour later.

"Mistress, if I get arrested for exposing my balls in public, will you bail me out?"

"Absolutely! I wouldn't want a valuable asset to waste away in jail."

It took about twenty minutes to drive there. It was a large store named XXX-Mart Supercenter. He followed her inside. She walked up to customer service. A grandmotherly looking woman was at the desk.

"May I help you?"

"Yes, this is our first visit to the store, and I have a lot to buy. Can I get someone to help me find the items I want? I need someone who knows the products."

"I understand. My name is Martha. I'd be happy to assist you."

"Here's the list I'm shopping from."

"Looks like you're exploring a femdom relationship. I'm sure we can help you. Let's get the collar first."

She walked over to a collection of what to Rory appeared to be dog collars in different sizes.

"I recommend this one. It's wide and strong leather but padded on the inside for long wearing comfort."

"Here boy, try this on," Ronnie said.

He slipped it around his throat and buckled it up.

"Do you like it?" Martha asked.

"Yes, I do."

"I was asking your Mistress, not you." Martha replied.

Ronnie smiled. "I like it." She told Martha.

"Given the height difference between you and your 'boy,' I'd recommend a longer leash. Like this one."

Ronnie clipped it on the collar and walked down the aisle and back with Rory in tow.

"I'll take it." She said unclipping it and handing it to Martha.

Martha in turn handed the leash to Rory without comment.

"Just leave the collar on, boy."

Rory nodded to his wife.

"May I suggest some things not on your list?"

"Certainly, I'm interested in your input."

"We have a bondage package that includes quality metal handcuffs... not plastic, a blindfold mask, and a tie down system that's quick and easy. They are excellent tools for a Mistress wishing to maintain control."

Martha handed her the box. There was a blindfold mask and a pair of padded handcuffs. Ronnie had some ideas for those. Next, she found a tie-down system. It contained four Velcro cuffs with clip rings and two long adjustable nylon bands with clips on both ends. The picture on the package showed the bands going under the mattress. One positioned near the headboard and one further down the bed would allow you to secure someone spread-eagled.

"I'll take it. And I appreciate your advice."

Ronnie handed the box to Rory.

"You'll appreciate the versatility they will provide. Let's look at the discipline tools next. I see you are interested in a crop. May I ask why?"

"I'm interested in leaving red marks without bruising. I used my palm on his butt, which did a nice job but wasn't comfortable for me."

"Of course not. I understand. We have an excellent selection of crops. I like the genuine leather myself, even though they cost a bit more. Here try this one."

She took the crop and had Rory turn around. She momentarily thought of asking him to lower his pants but didn't. She slapped him on the low back. He jumped and grunted but didn't cry out.

"We have a private room in back to try things out. If you'd like to, we could test it where you would use it."

"Why thank you. Let's do that."

"I want to take a couple for you to try out and also a flogger."

She picked several items from the shelves and said, "Follow me, please."

The room was about eight feet square and looked like any changing room. Martha latched the door behind them.

"We won't be disturbed now. Of course, if you'd prefer. I can leave you two alone."

"That won't be necessary, Martha. I'd appreciate your advice."

Rory was feeling a bit freaked out. He had no idea how far Ronnie might carry this. He found out quickly, it was well beyond his comfort zone.

"Take off the shorts and lean up against the wall."

"Yes, Mistress. May I mention something, please."

"OK, what?"

"Once I take these off. I may not be able to get them back on."

"We'll figure that out. Take them off now!"

"As you wish, Mistress."

He unbuttoned and unzipped. When he forced the shorts down his thighs, his cock jumped out and immediately went completely hard.

Martha said, "Oh! Very impressive. You're a fortunate Mistress to have such a well-endowed boy. Is that eleven inches?"

"Thank you, Martha. No, it's only ten."

He set the shorts on the angle seat in the corner and leaned up against the wall. He was thinking, 'What the fuck... only ten? I'm right here. I can hear you both.'

Martha suggested Ronnie do all the testing on the left cheek. She tried several of the crops, leaving his left butt cheek rosy, red with different size marks. Ronnie liked the one with the larger leather 'keeper.' It left a nice red mark with little effort on her part.

"I like this one," Ronnie commented.

"I agree. For your purposes the large keeper on the end, leaves a better mark. The reason I asked you to use the left cheek is so you could clearly see the difference between a crop and a flogger. May I?"

'Did my wife just give another woman permission to whip me?' He thought.

Martha began flogging Rory's right cheek.

"Notice the circular action with my wrist. This motion keeps the flogger in play and reddens the area more quickly."

Rory was feeling a broad stroke on his ass about every second. Despite or maybe because of the humiliation he was feeling, his cock dewed up with precum.

"See how he's pinking up so quickly. Here you try it."

Ronnie took over and copied Martha's motion. She did it faster and was fascinated with how quickly she got the right cheek glowing red.

"I'm impressed. So, I should get the flogger instead of the crop?"

Martha responded, "They serve different purposes. If you just want to redden his ass, the flogger is faster. But for nipple and/or cock and ball play, you have better control with the crop."

That was too much for Rory. His cock loosed a long strand of precum falling to the floor. He tried to catch it with his hand, but that only broke the strand, releasing the drop to fall to the carpet.

"Keep your hands on the wall. What are you up to? Turn around."

When he turned, another, larger droplet fell from his tip. The strand glistened in the overhead lights.

"Boy! You are embarrassing me."

Martha spoke up. "It's not a problem. Boys drip all the time in here. He's obviously not going to get those shorts back on right now. Let's leave him here. I can lock the door from the outside. Then we can go look at dildos."

"Boy, you stay here. Do not masturbate. We'll be back in a few minutes."

"Yes, Mistress."

Martha commented to Ronnie about how compliant the 'boy' was, as they walked to the dildo section.

"It's new to both of us. So, I think he's on his best behavior. I'm surprised he stripped in front of you without much dissent."

"With the size difference between the two of you, he better do what you say," Martha laughed.

They arrived at the dildo area. There were hundreds of different styles, covering several different aisles.

"What do you want to accomplish?"

Ronnie responded, "Two things... first I want to peg him. He doesn't know about that yet. I used my own personal vibrator on him, and he had an enormous ejaculation. I know he wants it and he'll learn to love it. Second, I'd like to get something small that he can wear out of the house. Something I can operate from my cell phone to remind him I'm in control."

"Let's pick the second one first." She walked over an aisle and pulled a small box from the shelf.

"This model is discreet and totally internal. The egg is inserted in the rectum and this tiny wire hangs out... like the string on a tampon. It works with Android and iPhone systems. There are multiple settings from extremely low background stimulation to prostate rattling, orgasm-producing high. There's also a random setting, which keeps boys off guard."

"I'll take it."

"Excellent choice. You can insert it in the back room once you purchase it. You need to be certain that you hold the receiving wire to prevent it from ending up inside."             

"Would you demonstrate how to set it up? Then we can test it on the way home."

"I'll be happy to show you. Make sure you're driving," she chuckled.

"Now for pegging, I have two suggestions. We carry a wide variety of strap-ons and I can help you find one that's just perfect. But you're young and fit. I'll bet you could crack a walnut with your pelvic floor muscles."

"I do work out regularly. Why is that important?"

"There are strapless models that you hold in your vaginal canal. Let me show you this 'Fantasy for Women' model. This silicone will fit you like a dream and warm to your body temperature like it's a part of you. The wireless remote control allows you to manage nine vibration patterns while you thrust into him. You get G spot stimulation, while your boy gets prostate vibrations that will drive him wild."

"That sounds like you memorized the sales brochure."

"I apologize. I really like this, but I have to work three times as hard as a woman your age to have the pelvic strength to hold it in place. It is a wonderful sexual tool. You will love it."

"Sold! You've been so helpful. I really appreciate it."

"You're welcome. Here's my card if you have any questions about your purchases, just give me a call. Now, let me give you the egg. Since you're going to buy it, we'll consider it purchased. After we get it inserted, I'll check you out. We'll need some lube... no charge."

They had been gone so long, that Rory's erection finally collapsed. He had even managed to get the shorts back on. He heard the lock click and the door opened. Martha and Ronnie entered.

"Take you shorts off. Martha is going to insert a small dildo up your ass. I'll take it out when we get home."

Rory was astonished. The vibrator Ronnie had used yesterday was pleasant... but Martha?!? He hesitated. Ronnie put her hands on her hips but didn't speak. His cock spoke volumes. It immediately began swelling at the thought of a stranger playing with his ass. He, again, had to pull the shorts down forcefully to get them over his protrusion. It leapt free and waved 'hello' bobbing around.

Martha smiled. "He went from soft to hard in a moment. I must say you are fortunate to have that magnificent piece of man-meat at your disposal."

"Thank you, Martha. Please feel free to examine the boy if you wish."

"I appreciate it. I might as well handle him a bit since we're going to get very intimate in a few minutes."

The shock of what she said sent Rory's thoughts down a rabbit hole. 'Intimate? Did Ronnie give her permission to fuck me? Talking about me like I'm not here... this is so fuckin' erotic.'

Martha cupped his low hanging balls and lifted, as if weighing them. She turned to Ronnie. "Nice." She grasped his hardon at the base with both hands and pulled up. A glop of precum was pushed out, as she reached the top. Martha gathered it up and used it to slide back down the long shaft. "Very, very nice."

"Thank you," Ronnie replied.

"Well, this is most pleasant, and I'd love to see him empty those big balls. But let's get the egg in, shall we."

"Yes," Ronnie agreed.

"OK, use your phone to scan this barcode on the box. It will download the app and link the egg to your phone."

While Martha explained how to use the app, she kept her hand on Rory's cock idly stroking. He was so turned-on by having a stranger's hand moving his meat, he worried he might blow a load by accident. The thought about what the egg might do was seductively appealing but also slightly intimidating. He was fantasizing about walking down the street and having an orgasm from the little vibrator inside him when Ronnie interrupted his reverie.

"Earth to boy toy... spread your legs apart, bend over, and spread your cheeks."

He obeyed. His cock had become shiny with precum. Martha put on disposable examination gloves and gathered precum from the rod. She lubed his brown star with it and then squeezed the commercial lube to thoroughly slicken the entryway. Then she inserted a finger and Rory grunted and took a small step away.

"Be still boy! I'm trying to show your Mistress how to insert this pleasantly. If you want to be difficult, I can just shove it in!"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry I moved."

"Mistress Ronnie, if the boy will be wearing clothes, you want to concentrate the lubricant on his asshole. That minimizes the loss to clothing rubbing over it."

"That makes sense. I suppose once it is inserted you could also wipe the area for any superfluous goo."

"Yes, absolutely. Now unless you're in a hurry, I like to take time for my boy's sphincter to relax. There's no sense in traumatizing him. Of course, if you decide to put it in place just as you're leaving, use a lot of lube, and shove it in. It won't hurt the egg."

Rory thought, 'yeah, we wouldn't want to hurt the egg!'

"I've got two fingers in now and he's getting quite flexible... see."

Ronnie leaned in and saw two of Martha's fingers disappearing into 'the boy.' Rory's humiliation meter was setting new records in high scores. Ronnie pulled on a glove and lubed it up.

"Martha, let me try"

Rory felt two fingers exit and two fingers enter. Another record score.

"He's quite relaxed. Let me try and put the egg in," Ronnie said.

Martha gave directions. "Hold the receiving wire with your left hand and push the egg in slowly with your right. Once it gets past halfway, the sphincter will tighten on the diminishing size of the egg and pull it in. Sometimes it almost pops in. So be sure to keep a tight hold of the wire. I usually ease my left hand forward with the egg, so it doesn't jerk."

It happened just as Martha described it. It slipped away from Ronnie's right fingers and disappeared. She held the wire in her left hand. Tired of bending over, she pushed Rory's shoulders down.

"Grab your ankles, boy."

Rory assumed the position. His legs were spread widely apart, head down, hands gripping just above both ankles. His balls hung several inches down and his cock, although hard as stone, pointed at the floor.

"I apologize Martha. I should have put him in this position right off."

"He's very flexible. This view is quite remarkable. May I take a picture?"

"Certainly Martha. Boy if you don't want your face to show, tilt your head back."

"I'm really not interested in his face. I just want to be able to show this excellent specimen of subservient manhood to my friends. Everything you need in a sub... asshole, balls, and a big cock! Oh! Look he's dripping precum."

...

In the car in the supercenter parking lot, she ordered her 'boy' to take off all his clothes, sit on them, and put his hands under his thighs. Rory pulled the shirt over his head and once again, forced the shorts off. He was tingling with a sexual charge, buzzing literally and figuratively. The internal vibrator was on low, giving him the physical buzz and making him hard. The mental buzz was from the in-store gawking by Martha and having his ass played with by Martha and Mistress. Even the erotic highs he reached yesterday, were lower than what he was feeling at that moment. His cock was leaking precum.