All Comments on 'The Talons of a Dark Heart Ch. 04'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
TricialenTricialenalmost 15 years ago
OKAY I REALLY HATE NOVAK!

I loath him and there is no redeeming of him. What he did to Taylis was beyond horrific and it took me three trys to read it. I write erotic horror and not much gets to me but she was a very innocent virgin and he branded her, on her mons, then he raped her, and then he gave her to his men. There is no way that she could ever, ever forgive him, not and keep her self respect. Maybe she kills him...I would..after all the bastard has to sleep sometime. I thought 'Thank God for Gareth' but I was wrong...if only he had saved her...but he didn't. He watched as his 'best friend' savaged her then fed her to his dogs, leaving for Gareth the leftovers....all of them need to die. I have no idea how you will heal her from this vile rape. Please do not let her be okay with what happened...it is never okay to hurt a woman or a girl like he did. I really don't know if I can bring myself to finish this story. I gave you the highest rating for your writing..there were a few mistakes but you really got to my emotions...and if I were writing this....Novak, Gareth, and all the rest would sooooo die!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

I really love the story, keep up the great work!

bad_girl69bad_girl69almost 15 years ago
wow

i am shocked he went through with it. I didnt think Novak would. But i do hope he finds out what the princess told his friend. I cant wait for him to know she had/has a crush on that little green-eyed boy (now a man). Please write the next chapter asap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
aarrgghhh

if i were the princess i would gut his nasty aricin ass like a fish.. please make him pay for what he did, slowly and painfully and in excruciating detail.. whatta bastard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OKAY...NOVAK IS A BASTARD!

I'm sorry but this is quite ridiculous. I know its your story and you must tell it as you see fit, but I am almost ready to stop reading this because of him. He loves/hates her so much that he fucks her infront of his men, and has his men fuck her? What a fucking little boy. Grow up, asshole. So what she rejected you as a child? Grow a pair of fucking balls! I'm really sorry, I love alpha men, but I hate stupid little boys. I would just love it if Gareth overthrew the bastard and made her his own. What a crock of shite Novak is. Seriously! And if by chance, you intend to redeem Novak, I hope to god that her father at least gets to beat the shit out of him, that her brothers (if she has any) stab him a few times for this stupidity on his part! And why didn't Gareth just tell the DUMB ASSHOLE that Tay is in love with him? Egads! This story is pissing me off, yet you write so beautifully and I feel so much for Tay that I must know how it ends. Hopefully Novak dies. Sorry, I really hate him. The fact that he let his men have her just really made him irredeemable. What a FUCKING BASTARD!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
TOO HARSH!!

I hate the bastard Novak..He should rot in hell for what he has done..Though i like your writing style but dnt let the bastard get away with it..And dnt let talyis forgive him ever..He dsnt deserve it any case..All the best..

SecretFantasy69SecretFantasy69almost 15 years ago
Wow...

I read this chapter and just couldn't believe--. Wow. I agree with most of what's already been said. Tric and the person calling Gareth a bastard summed it up for me. I can't believe he went through with it. I fully expected him to force himself on her, I think he's so caught up in his own anger and hatred that he's forgetting that she was a child and children do childish things, but I never expected the absolute horror of what he allowed to happen. How can you redeem him? I've read many stories with alpha males who do things that are completely reprehensible, but the author redeems them because she/he is a great writer, BUT this is EXTREME. Not only does he rape her for her first time, he brands her and allows her to be gang-raped? And not once does he say, "STOP MEN!" because he thinks she's in pain. He only says stop when Gareth tries to give her some pleasure. This chapter made me want to cry, that's how upset I was. Poor Tay, she's stubborn and can be rude but no one deserves that. And Gareth, why did he not tell the psychotic one that Tay was in love with him? Poor Tay, and yes, poor Gareth as well. Novak gets no sympathy after this chapter from me. Raped a virgin, branded a virgin, approved the brutal gang-rape of said virgin, takes virgins blood as a mark of possession. Wow. I will continue reading in hopes that Tay is okay, and Novak gets whats coming to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
oh my god...

novak needs his ass kicked! i agree with the other, he should realise his mistake and find out that she loved him. And then he should live with the fact that she will never forgive his sorry ass! im enjoying the story, its good because i really feel emotional (anger, hatred, disgust) towards novak. cant wait for more. sue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
PUNISH NOVAK

Novak has got all the deserved comments.He should pay for his horrible act..The fact that he allowed her to b gangraped was very disturbing for me..I have never been affected by any story before,this is bcoz u write beautifully..Plz dnt let her to break..And punish Novak by never letting her love him..Plz post ur chapter quickly..Cnt wait..But bring something gud for talyis..Coz i cnt take it anymr if he allows her to b used by his dogs..

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 15 years ago
Strong reactions...

This was well done, but obviously the subject was unpleasant. Novak is close to being unredeemable, if indeed he is the green-eyed boy from her past (which I think is pretty clear). I'm having a hard time seeing how he'll make this up to her, if that is the intent. Of course, if she ends up with Gareth, that's different. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Dnt think i can follow

I dnt think i hv the heart 2 finish the story..Ok u may cal me a baby but i jst cnt help it..Its a beautiful piece of writing but the fact its heart wrenching makes it difficult for me 2 decide.Wt novak has done has no forgiveness..I was so eager 4 this submission bt wn i read it this afternoon my heart jst broke..I ws expectng a twist but not this.He allowed the GANGRAPE which becomes 2 much 2 bear..I cnt just get it out f my head..Though i thought i wud never read the nxt story but i wil jst read 2 c wr d story goes..I know its ur story but Novak simply dsnt deserve her even if she ws rude..Novak shud b punished in the most painful way and his life b made a misery..She deserves a man and nt an ass like him..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I wish its just a nightmare

I wish it was jst a nightmare...Though i seriously doubt it..What is worse that ur way of writing is so livid tht my hope seems useless.I think whatever happens Novak wnt b forgiven..It ll b totally unacceptable.Talyis can never heal from such an incident mayb her body bt not her heart.Its ur story 2 finish but for Gods sake dnt let d bastard use her body again or let his scum of a men rape her..It l b 2 mch..Waiting for ur nxt post eagerly..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
tragic

its a nightmare right....? i mean it has to be, its cant be she was gangraped. hope that Novak gets his ass kicked good. i loved your writing style and well the details although vivid and depressing were really good. hope you finish the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I've fallen for Garreth...

It is rare I find a series on here I check the site daily for updates. This story has blown me away. I absolutely love it. Keep up the awesome work.

ScarletKScarletKalmost 15 years ago
Whoa

Excellently written! I say this even though the lead male character (Novak) is, as it stands now, without redeemable qualities. In my opinion, nothing could possibly atone for the combo branding and gang rape of someone he was supposedly once in love with. Even if it turns out that it was just a nightmare that Talyis had, it's good storytelling to reaffirm actions that cannot be forgiven or forgotten. Perhaps there's going to be some kind of friendship between Talyis and Gareth but I don't hold out much hope for that scenario either. Gareth proved that he's not friend material (let alone a potential love interest) when didn't bother to tell Novak about Talyis' secret affections even though it could have saved her from total degradation. I hope that in a future chapter there'll be a hero that saves Talyis from this horrible situation but maybe that's too Polyanna for this dark tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Strong Emotions!

I don't usually post comments on stories, being content with reading those stores which pique my eclectic taste in literature. However, this particular story line stirs some strong emotions in me and others by what I have seen posted. When I first started to read the story I thought at first that Novak would be satisfied with punishing Talyis for her apparent heartlessness when they were children by making her his servant and demeaning her in a similar manner. Then when we found out what he had actually planned we believed that Gareth would step in and put a stop to this abhorent act, however none of this came to pass and Gareth despite knowing what was happening was wrong was not man enough to stop it and actually participated. It is beyond me how anyone could consider gang rape erotic. There are no redeeming qualities in any of the male characters (I can't call them men because that don't deserve that tag), if Talyis had once loved that green eyed boy from her childhood that love died when he carried out the rape. When Talyis finally finds out that it Novak was that boy now grown how could she not look at Novak with anything other than contempt and hatred for what was done to her on his orders. It would be fitting if this story finished with Talyis being found and rescued by her countrymen with Novak and all his band being castrated and hamstrung and left to crawl back under the rock from which they emerged with Talyis never knowing that Novak was that boy, unlikely? As I said earlier strong emotions!

NayeliNayelialmost 15 years ago
Very well written and full of surprises

The story is becoming more and more unpredictable and I really can't wait to see how you pull it off in the next chapter(s). As many readers pointed out, both main male characters are close to or even beyond redemption, so if you're planning on having Talyis end up with either of them it will take a lot of creativity (which you're obviously not lacking). I just hope you don't let her become all soft and forgive too easily; as you shaped her character so far, she seems to be getting stronger and stronger. Keep writing the story and feeding us hungry readers ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hurry UP!

Let's go already! Where's the next chapter?

darkfaerdarkfaeralmost 15 years ago
DAMN THAT WAS COLD!!!!!

Damn I did not see that coming. You blindside me. You tell amzing story. Who are you and where you been. You had mme hook on your story. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue. I wish his men did not rape her that was sad and cruel. I hate to be Novok friend. I hate to see what he do to his emenies. How did he kidnap Talyis. I like to know how he manage that coupe. Was she that bad to him. Please update soon...like now

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WTFFF!!!!

I can't believe that there's no redemption for what he did that was just sick. I don't even want to read it anymore ewww how could he that is the most dusgusting act ever so f ucking angry

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i read some disgusting things but my gosh!

omg that was sick and not in a good way, who does that to some one they love??!

i like ur work but this no its disgusting and vile, i feel emotionally offended! u would STILL try and portay any love between talyis and novak.

novak is childish, an abuser, a rapist and could watch the woman he "loves" get gang raped and then try to humiliate his friend?!

disappointing, sad and horrificly disgusting but i hope the next chapters will be better

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YOU ARE ONE CONTROVERSIAL WRITER

Miss Bagley, I've just started reading your stories. This chapter put me in complete shock! And after reading your comments, I must say, you are one controversial writer and it's good. You have a reader stuck on your words now.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
weird...

really hoping Gareth would have said something before the gang rape.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sad

I cringed at the cruelty of brutalising love to satiate ego

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Destroy or just kill ur Enemy

if the father of princess would have killed the child also

Or maybe would have prison HIM and make HIM so restricted then this day would not have come

Nomatter what u tell in next chapter or there be going to be blooming love between princess and novak

I could never forgive that kind of man nomatter

Maybe would have forgiven HIM but no love no love never

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Popularity .. Niche

I'm afraid that this chapter is what would make or break the story, and how much a reader likes it. Personally, I hated this part and completely erased this who episode from my mind, however after trying to convince several of my goodreads friends (popular reviewers) to read this, I have been unsuccessful due to the fact that Novak had allowed Talyis to be defiled by other men. I just wish my friends and goodreads reviewers would give this story a chance because it's a wonderful story that is beautifully written.

~ xxOopsyDaisyxx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...