All Comments on 'The Taming of a MILF Ch. 02'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Of course with all the marks on her body

And all the DNA too, she went to the hospital and then the Police. He went to prison.

End of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

I like the idea of him and his brother using her but I don't like him bringing his teammates into it. It works in your other story, but 17 yr old guys can't keep their mouth shut and her reputation would be ruined.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
New direction

Nice change-up, from her being an object of rape to beginning to be a partner in their mutual gratification. I think involving more teenaged bodies is not a good idea, as tempting as it may sound. As someone else pointed out, teenage boys can't resist bragging and that would ruin it all for everyone, including your readers.

Keep up the good writing and continue to develop the story.

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Not bad but...

I preferred Debbie's Addiction and The Awakening of a Slut. I've now read everything you have posted. So it's time to continue the stories and/or write a new one that lasts for a long time.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
She gets what she deserves.

Should have given Tommy blow jobs before and fucked him. Now she will pay.

Although she may enjoy a gang bang with the team.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

It is the greatest story I can read. And here's why.

I'm 19 and I'm friends with a MILF (she's 41 now). We met when I was 17 in the forest park near the sports ground. She walked through the park and lost landmark. I walked with her and showed her where exit.

In a day we met in that park and just talked and playing card sitting on the grass. Having played several games it ended in a draw and I suggested to play with flicks. Next three rounds were very funny for us! I won 2:1 and flicked her well!

She wanted to revenge and said that next time she will show me who is the master. I'm smirked and replied that next time she will bag of mercy. We laughed and agreed about next "fight".

Our next match was at her home. We sat on the coach opposite each other. I sat cross-legged and she hanging legs off the couch half turn to me.

We bet who will winner and I bet with her to belly dance! She very worried and loosed this bet! For me it was greatest victory! I yelled "YYEEEESSSS! YYEEAAHHHH!" and smirking laughed. She was very nervous and blushed. But I forced her to fulfill duty. So next few minutes attractive milf wagged her shape in front of me. Of course I could not resist the caustic comments and it forced her blush much more! But I just was sitting cross-legged enjoying my prize.

After that she begged me not to tell anyone about it.

Our next bets were more cheeky and In the end I forced her take off bra. I was sitting in front of her and won the final game. Seems like it was the greatest shock in her life. While I was exulting from the victory she blushed, covered her face with her hands and trembled. I ordered her "Come on, come on! Show stripteeeease!".

It took her a few minutes to brace herself before she uncertainly undid her bra.

I closed my victory and yelled "OOUUHH-YYEEEAAAH!" flexing my arms.

After that she crawled to me and pulled out my cock. I'm just was sitting cross-legged while she was sucking it. It ended intense fucks on the coach in her living room.

Next time I notice her cheating in the game and threatened to spank her. And after game I reminded her about her cheating. She resisted and I needed to submit her almost like in small wrestling match. She's pretty strong women, but 17 years old boy can beat her quickly. (In fact, I guess the most of 13-17 years old boys could beat her). I pinned her on the coach with her face down and sat on top. Then I did couple of medium spanks. It forced her moaning and screaming: "AAAAHHHH! AAAYYYEE!". I'm smirking replied: "YYEEAAHH! YYEEESSSS!"

When I let her go, she was reddened and quiet.

Lately, I forced her down on the knees and grubbing her hair and ordered: "Open your mouth!". She did not obey and I whip her cheek by my cock so she gasped and I put my cock in her mouth. I'm finish it just at her face.

There are much more pranks with her I did. If it interesting I could tell it. We are still friends and sometimes we are meeting for have fun.

But I wanted to say that milfs are likes domination and many of them can really to be submitted by a teenage boy. She admit me that she long wanted to be hard fucked, but didn't expect that it will be teen boy.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 2 years ago

I liked the whole Domination thing and the surrender. Its been like that for me so I know when I gave in to a Man who was Dominant and didnt play at it but Lived It I responded to him just like Sandra is doing with Tyler.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES