All Comments on 'The Taming of Amy Pt. 03: My Mother in Law'

by Wtiteone69

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FrenchAngeliqueFrenchAngeliqueover 8 years ago
Conflicted

I dont know. The story is good, bur it goes too easy in my personal opinion. Depends if you have things in mind to make the relations evolve. If its just to prolonge the sex scene you d better wrap it up here its a good one

pois11pois11over 8 years ago
Alright, but I laughed at the typos.

Semen and seamen are two very different things.

Wtiteone69Wtiteone69over 8 years agoAuthor
sorry about the typo....

I do try to read carefully before I post but I am far from a professional. The purpose of my stories is to tell the story and while I do not like the distraction of typos and some times just a mental fart while writing I would hope the story comes through, Thank you all for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more

This story can't end just jet! now that wife an her mother are slaves, lets test them! there have to be a lot of people who this two haven't been nice to, who they upset, humiliated and don't forget about the poor gardner! mother in law should have a go at him or maybe her first gangbang with a group of black guys ( age 19/20), maybe in her garden in front of others (friends, neighbors).

I'm looking forward to more chapters

P.S sorry for my bad english but i'm german :-)

OtakuReaderOtakuReaderover 8 years ago

I would hope they're are a few more chapters to this story

zena99zena99over 8 years ago
More please!

There is so much potential here. I really enjoy your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please don't this story now as it's just getting going and has lots of potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You can't let it end just yet,it's such a great story.Wish it was longer though

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BAN THE TROLL

the only problem on LIT is a stupid troll named bonnietaylor2 alias vastiesmith2. I'm reporting every flaming comment you post on this site. If other people are as tired as I am by this moron's trolling, please take ten seconds of your time and do the same.

@troll

who the fuck gives you the right to bash people for their ratings? You don't even READ the fucking stories!!! Your only purpose here is to flame!!!

what is this anon bullshit? the fact that you log in with a bogus name gives you more rights than other people? that only proves that you wasted one minute to create a disposable mail account. maybe in your STUPIDITY you don't realize that EVERY fucking comment on the net is anonymous, unless you start posting a copy of your fucking ID.

everyone has their own opinions and rates the stories accordingly. read the fucking stories and do the same for a change. if that's too difficult for you, go fuck yourself, but do it somewhere else.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
NO!

You just got started now that he has the Mother - in - Law she should do the Gardner as a Forgive my Rudeness. but also cobsidering the wife is doing "porn" why not a Mother Daughter Porn.

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 6 years ago
Just a Correction

It is "semen" that is ejaculated, not little sailors.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous