The Taming of The Brat

Story Info
You test your Dom's patience when you're feeling bratty.
1.9k words
4.35
6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you want to play?"

"Maybe..."

We've been planning this scene for weeks, going over every little detail and now it's finally here. I'm so ready. I'm on my knees in front of you, kneeling down on the layers of thick, soft blankets on the floor. There's a smug-ass grin on my face, I know, but I can't help it. Besides, you like it when I'm bratty. Your favorite butt plug is in my ass, and it feels so fucking good.

You're wearing a black shirt unbuttoned at the collar. Sleeves rolled up and black pants slung low on your hips. God, you look good. I've been tormenting you all day. Well within our limits, of course. But I know you're getting close to your breaking point. I can't wait for you to finally put me in my place. Your eyes wander over me, and a dangerously playful grin sits on your lips.

"Babygirl, what am I going to do with you? You've really been pushing my buttons today."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I shrug, feigning innocence.

Your grin widens. "Don't look so pleased with yourself, you know exactly what you did."

Yeah, I do. You needed to concentrate on important work today; a meeting you'd been preparing for weeks. But I wouldn't be a good brat if I always did exactly what you wanted, would I? It was so fun watching your cheeks slowly turn red while I stood in the doorway wearing that little grey dress that just barely conceals my panties.

I played with my nipples and touched myself quietly just out of earshot during your work call... And you couldn't do a thing. All you could do was watch. You tried so hard to keep it together.

"You broke the rules," you sigh. "I specifically asked you not to disturb me at work today. But you just couldn't be a good girl, could you?"

I see that glint in your eyes. That look that tells me I'm in for a treat. You know this is what I want. What we want. You reach for the zip of your trousers and drop your trousers to your knees. Your cock strains against your boxers and I want so badly to take it out. I reach up to touch it, but you take my hand away.

"Ah, ah! I'm not going to make this easy for you. You want me to use your ass. So that's exactly what I'm going to do. What are your safewords?"

"'Mercy' means slow down. 'Red' means stop."

I love this about you. You know exactly what you're doing. You're kind of a big deal in the BDSM community here. People know you, respect you. And when I met you, you were so sweet. So engaging and genuinely interested in getting to know me. It's why I jumped at the chance to do a scene with you when you asked.

Your brat-taming scenes with your other partner were so. Fucking. Hot. You and she had exactly the dynamic I was craving. I was feeling really ambivalent about the fetish community at the time. Probably because my last Dom told me, "brats are just bad submissives". I needed someone who understood that I love being submissive. Being a brat just makes giving in so much more fun.

"Now, since you like to use that mouth so much..." You step out of your pants. Your cock's straining against your underwear. I want so badly to take that thick shaft into my mouth. "Ah - No touching." You gesture with your fingers to look up at you, and I obey. "If you want this cock in your ass, you're going to behave. You're going to be a good girl. Do you understand?"

You pull it out and stroke it in your hands. Fuck, I want it. In my mouth, my ass...

You inch forward, your lips brushing mine, and your cock presses against my belly. You pin me against the wall, holding my wrists by my side. You know what's coming. Those two words that always drive a brat tamer crazy.

"Make me."

With a devilish smile and chuckle, you pull me up to my feet and turn me around to face the wall. Your arm wraps around my waist and your hand drifts down to my ass...circling the gem of the plug with your fingers.

"Is this what you wanted?" Your hot breath rolls down my neck, sending a shiver down my spine.

"Yes..."

You land a firm swat on my ass. I gasp.

"The answer is 'Yes Sir'."

My ass clenches around the plug.

A small, breathy laugh leaves my lips. "Is that the best you've got?"

I can feel your smile against my ear. A low growl reverberates in your throat. "Oh, you are sassy tonight, aren't you?"

You swat my ass again, this time harder. I fucking love our cat-and-mouse game, knowing full well I'll always give in. It makes finally submitting to you that much sweeter. My breath shakes as you pull the plug out. You step away for just a moment, and I hear a lube bottle being opened.

"There we go... Let's get that ass nice and lubed up for me..."

You massage my hole with your finger. Pressing the head of your cock against my ass. I've only been able to take half of you in my ass before. Tonight I want to take all of you. Fuck, that would be so hot when you're "punishing" me.

"You're not allowed to cum until I say so, babygirl. You teased me... So I'm gonna make you fucking beg..."

I suck in a sharp, cold breath. Just the tip and I already feel so full. You slowly slide inside me, pinning me against the wall with your body. You hold my wrists tight above our heads. The wall is cold against my breasts but the contrast of your hot body pressed against mine feels so fucking good...

"You're so...fucking tight!" you groan.

You slide my arms down around my back, keeping them there, sliding deeper inside me. "Is this what you fucking wanted, babygirl? Wanted me to fuck you? Remind you who you belong to?"

"Yes..."

You spank me again, and my ass squeezes around your cock.

"Yes what, baby?"

A playful smile spreads across my cheeks. I'm not going to give you what you want that easily. "Ahh, yes..." Another stinging spank. My clit is throbbing.

You hold my wrists in one hand, using your other to spank me. Fuck, you know how much I love getting spanked. "I'm going to spank you every time you don't call me Sir. I'm gonna fuck you so hard... And make you feel so good... Until all you can say is Sir..."

Ohhh God, yes... That's exactly what I want, what I need. My knees go weak from your words but your body holds me up against the wall. You thrust deeper. Fuck! You're halfway in me... I want you to go deeper.

"I won't go further unless you want me to, babygirl," you whisper, reassuring. "You know this is a "funishment". It's supposed to feel good."

"No, I want you to...fuck my ass... I want all of you inside me... Please."

Your warm, flushed cheek presses against mine. "It's so sexy when you beg. Say it again..."

"Please... Fuck my ass. I need all of you inside me... Please!"

"Arrgh, fuck!" you groan. "Please what, babygirl?"

I love this moment. In every 'funishment' we have. I arch against you, pushing back further onto your cock. "Please Sir... please..."

Your strong arm wraps around my waist, but I keep my hands exactly where they are. Giving in after all that play fighting...A warmth rushes over me, and my mind goes quiet.

"That's a good girl. Now, relax for me. Deep breaths..."I try to steady my breath, trying to focus. Breathe deep...

"Ohh fuck! Oh my God!" You push me harder into the wall.

"Fuck, yeah, yeah...! You're doing so good for me, baby..."

"It feels so good!"

"Yeah...?"

"Yes, Sir..."

"I'll take it slow, okay?"

"Okay..." I murmur, dazed.

Slowly you thrust right to the tip and all the way inside me. You kiss along my shoulder, up my neck. Your lips reach my ear and your free hand wraps gently around my throat...

"Whose ass is this," your voice vibrates in my ear.

"It's yours, Sir..."

"Say it again," you command.

"My ass belongs to you, Sir!"

I push back against your cock, rocking faster. I reach back to your hips, clutching at them, guiding them. Please, fuck me harder...

"Faster... please!"

You start to go faster, feeling my body respond to you. I fuck you back with the same urgency. I need you. I need to be yours. I squeeze tighter around your cock, taking in all of you.

Feeling your hips slam against my ass... Yes, pull me closer... Your breath rolls down my breasts as you watch them bounce with every thrust.

"Yeah...? You like that?"

"Yeah..."

"You like when I... when I fucking punish this ass?"

"Oh God, yes! Harder!"

"There's my good fucking girl!"

You reach down to my clit...Fuck! Yes... my pussy's throbbing. Desperate to be fucked... The denial's so fucking hot. I reach back and my fingers thread into your hair. I grab a fistful and pull, and you fuck me even harder. I can feel my climax building between my legs, desperate to go over the edge and give into you completely.

"Arrgh, fuck! That's it, babygirl," you growl. "Fuck me back. That's my girl..."

Your girl. I'm all yours. I'm yours to control. Yours to take care of. Yours to fuck...

"Oh God, I'm gonna cum Please let me cum! Please!"

"Say the magic word, baby," you tease.

"Please, Sir! I'm so close I need to cum!"

"Cum for me," you order. "Don't hold back. Fucking scream for me..."

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes... yes!"

"Yeah... Cum... Cum!"

Relief courses through me. I love when you deny me, but when you finally let me cum? It's ecstasy. My climax floods through my body, my cries spurring you on as he thrusts faster...harder. My mind is empty, completely in the moment. Every spasm makes me tighten around your cock all the more. Your cry out, your grunts vibrating against my shoulder.

"Fuck yeah! Good girl... Good girl... Ahh!"

Your hips jerk, your muscles stiffen, and your hold tightens around my body. Your climax tears through your body. Your moans against my ear as you throw your head back sound fucking heavenly. I feel you release into me, marking me as yours. You rest your forehead against my back. Your arms wrap softly around me and I lean against the wall, with my cheek pressed against its coolness.

"Damn," you pant, trying to steady your breath. "That was something."

"It really was...Wow..."

You straighten up slightly and brush my hair out of my face. You place a swift, gentle kiss on my shoulder.

"You okay?"

I smile. "Really good. You?"

"Never better. Come here, you." You cup my jaw in your hand and draw me into a deep, long kiss. When we finally break apart, you smile brightly and press your forehead to mine.

"So, are you going to behave now?"

I let out a small, mischievous scoff. "Maybe for... an hour?"

Your smile widens and you kiss me hard. "I thought so. Come on, let's get in the shower. I love you."

"I love you too, Sir," I smile. "And I promise I'll behave... until you're off the clock. Then all bets are off."

Your laugh is full and genuine. "I wouldn't have it any other way."