The Taming of the Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jack." Jack grinned at me as he pulled away from Curtis's ass. I pointed at a side table where I'd put the condoms and lube earlier. I still really, really wanted the guys to ride Curtis bareback, but I didn't let my dick do the thinking. Jack wrapped himself up and checked in with Mark before pushing Curtis's legs wide again. He started fingering Curtis, just one finger in and out, and Curtis lost it, moaning and shivering. Jack laughed.

"Fuck you really need this huh baby? Danny has you all wound up yeah?"

"Fuck me, please." Curtis reached for Jack to pull him in and Mark caught his arms.

"Give the bitch what he wants." Mark grunted. Jack leant over Curtis's body and kissed Mark as he entered Curtis.

"Fuck. Oh Danny, fuck." I laughed. It was nice to hear him moaning my name even as he was taken like the whore he is by someone else. Jack grinned as he pulled away from Mark.

"Use his other hole." He said. Fuck where did Nate find these two? Well. Same way I found Nate probably, a sweaty gay bar at 4am.

Mark groaned and wrapped his hands around Curtis's throat. He started fingering Curtis's mouth with his other hand and Curtis moaned.

"Oh yes, yes, oh god" He was pretty noisy for my new favourite sex toy. It was so hot hearing his little whimpers and watching him fall apart between the couple. Mark slowly lowered his dick into Curtis's mouth and started humping. He and Jack reached for each other again, playing with each other nipples, gently squeezing each other's muscles and moaning into each other mouths as they used my fuck doll.

"A pretty plastic fuck doll." I reached out and stroked Curtis's hair. "Cumdump. Whore. Cheap fucking whore. Just a useless set of holes begging to be used. It's all you're good for." Curtis moaned enthusiastically as I teased him. He sobbed as Jack hammered into him and he choked on Mark's dick.

"Fuck." Nate whispered next to me. I moaned and kissed him. I loved Nate but god did I wish he was Curtis right now.

I had told the guys they didn't need to last too long- having a team of guys ream you is awesome, I know, but the reality is your ass does get sore and you can't take a pounding forever. I could hear Jack's breathing change and Mark and he broke apart.

"Can I cum?" Jack whimpered. He wasn't asking me.

"Fuck yeah baby. Breed that slutty pussy." Mark muttered. Jack thrust in a few more times with a sexy grunt before he slowed down and pulled out with a sigh. He smacked Curtis's ass.

"Great ass."

Jack moved between my legs, lying against me. He was damp and breathing heavily. I touched his hair and he looked up at me with a grin. He looked back to his boyfriend who had stopped fucking Curtis's face and was reaching for the condoms. I used the brief intermission to reach for Curtis. I wrapped my hands in his hair and kissed him chastely.

"Enjoying yourself baby?" He pressed his head into my hands, nuzzling me.

"Oh my God, Danny."

"That a yes?"

"Fuck yes."

I pulled away and returned to the warmth of Jack. He had a similar vibe to Curtis- those big pretty eyes and messy hair, both Maori obviously- but Jack clearly worked out, he was all muscle. I caught Mark's eye as my hand drifted to Jack's pec and I hesitated, not wanting to push any limits. Mark grinned and held my gaze as he stroked Curtis's thighs. He nodded at me and I nodded back. It was ok then, after all.

Curtis looked over at me as Mark gently ran his hands over his body. His eyes followed my hands, gently stroking Jack's firm body as he lay against me. He frowned a little and I had to hide a smile. Spread eagle on the floor, with one man who just used him and one about to and he was jealous that I was touching someone else? That gave me a thrill. I had so much power over him.

He closed his eyes and started to moan again as Mark rubbed his thumb over his sensitive hole. Mark's cock was a little bigger than Jacks, but not by much.

"Look at our cumdump, already desperate to be bred again." Curtis moaned.

"Do you ever shut up?"

"Do you want me to?" Curtis laughed weakly.

"No sir."

"Good boy."

Mark entered him and he shuddered.

"Fuck." He moaned.

"Surprised you can feel anything with that sloppy cunt." Curtis writhed on the floor. "Such a slut aren't you Curtis?"

"Yes sir." He thrust back against Mark. I loved watching him work for it, moaning and sliding up and down Marks cock. I didn't want Nate to be left out, though.

"That slutty mouth looks like it needs to be stuffed."

"Yes, please- fuck my throat, please Danny." He'd begged me twice now. I grinned at Nate.

"Go on." Nate squeezed my arm as he moved around me to Curtis. Jack and I slowly jerked ourselves as we watched Curtis get ploughed from both ends. He was writhing in pleasure, sweaty and moaning. It was a privilege to see the slut in his natural element, his little dick leaking, untouched.

"Worthless." I said. "Sleezy little whore with your little dick. Can't believe you walk around pretending to be a man. Would a real man spread his legs like you? Would he let man after man loosen up his holes?" Mark grunted. I could sense he was close. "Fuck yes, dump another load in him." I moaned. Mark grinned and slowed his thrusts, gently tipping himself over. He didn't ask Jack for permission, guess that was their dynamic. He groaned as he finished and Jack moved away from me again, wrapping his hands around his boyfriend and kissing him.

"I love you." He whispered. Mark kept his eyes closed and giggled weakly.

"I love you Jack." Sweet couple.

I felt Curtis reach for me and I clasped his hand. He pulled me over to him and he sat up, making out with me. I gently stroked his aching cock and he moaned and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Don't make me cum yet." He begged. I moved my hand away and held him.

"You're so hot." I whispered.

"You are." I teased his nipple and kept running my fingers through his hair. About time he told me I was hot. I almost told him I loved him. I get carried away when I'm horny.

"On your knees princess." He moaned and obeyed. "Spread your cheeks." I directed. He fell forward as he obeyed me. His hole was a little worn and couldn't quite close after Jack and Mark had both claimed it. I grinned as I played with him- teasing his hole and squeezing his balls and gently touching his dick. He jiggled his ass for me and looked over his shoulder with that cute pout. I looked over his head and at Nate, who read my mind.

"Lovely." He said as he took his place behind Curtis. He slapped Curtis's cheeks and groped his ass. "You have amazing taste Danny." I grinned. I could hear Curtis whining as he realised I still wasn't going to fuck him.

"Shh slut." I patted his ass. "Nate's gonna take care of that greedy hole." I grinned at Nate and moved out of his way as he grabbed Curtis by the scruff of his neck and arched his back.

"Good boy." Nate rubbed his dick up and down Cuttis's crack and slowly slipped in with ease. Curtis moaned. I watched Nate for a minute before he gave me that look.

"You want it?" He nodded. "Bend over." Nate obliged me, pulling Curtis off his shoulders and on to his hands and knees as he pushed his ass out for me. I touched Curtis lightly in the arm. "Hold still." I directed.

Nate had already lubed himself up and worked himself open, I'd told him exactly how I wanted to finish the night and he was ready for it. His ass felt incredible, as always, and I groaned as I slipped in slowly. We waited, and my hand found Curtis's as I listed to Nates breathing, waiting for him to relax enough to resume fucking. He started to moan and I experimentally started slowly humping him. He groaned and responded, which set Curtis off. Fuck yes.

I set the pace, using Nate as a living breathing dildo to get Curtis off. I squeezed his ass and slapped it and watched as he did the same to the hot boy below him.

"Oh fuck, Danny." Curtis whined.

"Fuck yes Curtis." I slammed into Nate harder.

"Breed me. Make me your bitch. Ruin me, ruin my hole forever."

"Yes, you fucking slut. Take it."

"Danny. Please, fuck. Fuck you're so big. You're so much bigger than me. My superior. My alpha. My master. Fuck me up Danny." I wrapped my hand around Nate's throat and he did the same to Curtis, correctly assuming that's what I really wanted to do. Curtis moaned.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum. Please sir." Fuck it always made me so hard when I fucked the cum out of someone. I moaned.

"Good boy. Cum for me." Curtis grunted as he obeyed. Nate was cumming as well, I could feel his ass clenching around me. I pulled out, ripping the condom off, and finished myself off with my hand.

"Fuck. Fuck yes Curtis." I found myself wrapping one hand back in his hair and feeding him my load with the other. He was such a good boy, he licked the whole load up. Mark and Jack joined us as we collapsed in a pile of sweat and spent condoms. Jack lay in Mark's arms and Curtis wriggled his way into mine. Nothing was said.

"Pizza?" Nate suggested eventually. We agreed and he made an order. He went to shower with Mark and Jack so I could give Curtis some aftercare.

"You didn't even fuck me." He complained. I rolled my eyes.

"You saying you had a bad time?"

"No!" I squeezed him tightly.

"Your ass is too delectable not to share." I said. "If you could have gone another round I would be balls deep." He nodded slowly. "You're so soft and lovely under all that aren't you?" I stroked his arm. "So smart. So talented. I don't know why you act like such a fuckboi." Curtis shrugged.

"Fuckbois don't get hurt." He said. Oh, my poor dumb himbo. I knew he was all bark. I stroked his hair and kissed his forehead. He sighed and pulled himself together.

"I should tell you I used to try to get your attention all the time." He said with a grin. "Boss you round at work. Call you the wrong name."

"Asshole." So he had noticed me.

"It worked."

"No, you asked me out for a drink. You were really into Star Wars.That worked." Curtis thought about that for a second. He shrugged as the others returned, mostly clothed again.

"Our turn." Curtis dragged me to the shower.

——

They all stayed over and I didn't see Curtis again until the next shift at work. We texted, a bit, just memes and observations about our days. Nothing sexy.

I walked into work and Alex spotted me. She held out her hand.

"$100." She said.

"What?" I laughed. "How did you know?" Alex raised her eyebrows.

"I think you broke him." She said. "He's been weird all week." She bit her lip. "Let him down easy, won't you?" I grinned.

"Oh hell no. I'm gonna make him my little boyfriend." Alex folded her arms.

"He doesn't do boyfriends. And when he does he cheats on then."

"I'm different." I saw a small smile play across Alex's face.

"Double or nothing?" I grinned and shook her hand.

"You're on."

I watched Curtis making coffee. He seemed much quieter, almost a little melancholy. He didn't flirt with John, a really hot regular. He was even dressed differently, in trousers that cupped his ass sure... but it wasn't hanging out. His eyes lit up when he saw me.

"What are you doing tonight?" He sidled up to me.

"Friend's got a gallery opening." He nodded, and I didn't invite him.

"Saturday?" He suggested.

"Ah- I'm doing some photography for a gig."

"Ok, when are you free next week?"

"Um..." I trailed off. I watched him carefully as he realised what I was saying by not saying anything. His eyes grew wide and his face fell.

"Look, I just don't do hookups like you do." I said.

"Right." He raised his eyebrow skeptically. "You just have three guys on tap, they're not hookups."

"It was fun. I loved it. But you don't get feelings and I do, so I don't do repeat hookups." Curtis swallowed.

"But... we went on dates and stuff... I mean. It could be... more ... than..." I frowned at Curtis.

"What happened with your last boyfriend?" He blushed and looked away. "Exactly." I said.

—-

He was crushed. I thought he'd at least pretend to move on quickly and fuck around, but there was only one word for it. He moped.

But he didn't beg to be my boyfriend. And that's what I wanted.

I needed to dig the knife in. I called Nate again.

"I'm trying to make Curtis jealous." Nate snorted.

"He already is. You saw the way he looked at you and me."

"I want him to know what a great boyfriend he's missing out on." Nate sighed. He was in.

We showed up at the restaurant when I knew Curtis was covering someone else. I pretended I was surprised to see him.

"You weren't on the roster?" I stammered. He was so pink looking us over. Nate and I were both dressed up, in linen shirts and silk suits.

"Swapped a shift." Curtis mumbled as he showed us to a table.

He watched us, almost in physical pain as we hung out, enjoying each other's company. We were flirty with one another, but nothing obscene. At some point Nate had to use the bathroom and Curtis appeared next to me.

"Please, can we just try?" He said. "I mean, I like him, I get it- but we have something. I've never felt this way before." Oh wow. I glanced up just in time to see Nate exit and then tactfully re enter the bathroom as he looked over to us. I looked at Curtis.

"You might get hurt, fuckboi."

"I'm already hurt. I'm miserable." My gut twisted. I mean. I hurt him l on purpose, but it didn't feel good to hear it.

"Let me finish my dinner ok?" I'm free next Saturday, we'll get dinner somewhere. Talk." Curtis smiled.

"Thank you."

—-

I didn't trust him. I'd fucked with him enough to make him think he felt differently about me but I didn't really think that was true. He wanted the same thing he always wanted, a dick inside him. I was unwilling to provide that without caveats but even if he met them there was nothing stopping him from moving on as soon as he got me.

We met at our usual bar and the bartender looked pleased to see me.

"He's been a bit mopey." He said as I bought a round. "Never seen him alone like that before. I was starting to think he'd made a vow of celibacy." I laughed.

"If that ever happens watch out for the apocalypse."

I sat next to Curtis and grinned. He was so gorgeous. And so desperate right now.

"What do you think it would be like?" I asked him. "Dating me. For real." Curtis shrugged.

"Like this. We hang out. We laugh. I'll make you dinner then you'll fuck me." God that sounded perfect.

"And what about when you go out for a drink with your friends and some big guy at the bar makes eyes at you?"

"I tell him I have a boyfriend."

"And?"

"And what? You want me to beat him up? You want me to call you? Come home?" I laughed and shook my head. No. None of those things were remotely possible. I had a better idea of how we were gonna operate.

"You tell him you only fuck other men with your boyfriends permission. You tell him you're a whore who can't keep his legs closed so I control who, what, and when you fuck. You take him home to me and if I approve then you can show him that hot fucking pussy." Curtis's mouth fell open.

He was utterly speechless. His face slowly turned red.

"You're so full of shit." He said eventually. How wrong he was.

"I always thought you were hot. I never fucked you because I thought you were vapid and selfish and boring. But I was wrong. I don't half arse things and I don't want to try it with you in a way that won't work. Now, you're a slut, and I get off on watching you. I want that as well as this." I gestured around the bar. Curtis shook his head in astonishment. I let him process that.

"That's so hot." He said eventually. "I don't care if you are fucking with me."

"We're made for each other." I took his hand.

We left the bar together and the bartender winked at me.

—-

There was one last thing I needed from him. Something I wasn't sure he would give me. I warned him that my flat mates were coming home and I didn't have a team of hot men waiting for him tonight. I just pulled him to my room and we started making out... I would never get tired of making out with him. He was so hungry for it, so cocksure. I imagine he'd been the one in charge for a long time, so it was delicious when I tilted his chin up and made him melt for me.

He started to peel my clothes off and I peeled off his too as we stumbled to the bed. God,what a nice body. He wasn't built, he didnt work out, but he was softly hairy and muscled. I never really did get off on twinks or fem-boys and Curtis was firmly masculine, despite his pretty hair and soft features. His ass was made to breed- big, soft, round and just the barest hint of peach fuzz... and then there was that cock between his legs dwarfed by mine... I cupped his ass and he immediately got on all fours. I almost lost my resolve, that was so hot... but I controlled myself.

"Curtis, I want you to top." He laughed.

"Ah-huh." I turned him around to look at me.

"I'm not kidding. I'm vers and it's been ages since I took dick." Curtis bit his lip.

"Umm..."

"Come on, I have a great ass." Curtis laughed as he shook his head.

"You have a great ass. And I would try, for you, but..." He looked down at his dick. I looked at him intensely.

"But?"

"I... I'm too small." I looked between his legs. Small, but not too small. I'd taken a lot of dick before and he would hit the spot. I knew it wouldn't be amazing, he was such a natural bottom but if he couldn't dick me down occasionally he wasn't the only one who would start saying yes to men in clubs. I wrapped my hand around his dick and stroked.

"You're perfect." I said. "Just try it. For me."

"You said I'm tiny."

"You got off on that." He looked at me carefully. At least he was considering it.

"Maybe on your back." He said slowly. I obediently lay down. He knelt between my legs and started to rim me. I moaned, god it had been years since anyone did this. Encouraged, he started making out with my hole, thrusting his tongue in and out.

"Fuck Curtis. That's so good." He moaned and continued to work me open with his mouth. I relaxed into him with a sigh.

He was great with his mouth, and he knew it. He moved from my ass to my balls to my dick and back again.

"Fuck me." I ordered. He slowly withdrew his mouth from my ass and I held my legs open for him. He bit his lip.

"You don't have... small condoms?" Oh yeah. Good call. I motioned to my bedside table and Curtis wrapped up. He knelt between my legs and stroked himself. He moaned as he rubbed his dick over my hole.

He went slow, which was a blessing. Despite his modest size I was still pretty rusty down there. I sighed with pleasure as he filled me. He was perfect.

He let me lead, I thought he might. As he relaxed into it and got more enthusiastic I could see a more dominant side come out, which I liked. He started thrusting harder and his hands worked their way into my hair and pulled.

"Fuck yes." I moaned. He grunted in response and his hand found its way around my neck. "Choke me." I demanded. He obliged me with a grin.

"You like that?"

"Yeah."

"Like being choked like a bitch?"

"Oh fuck yeah Curtis. Make me your bitch." He slammed into me and I moaned and clenched around him.

"Shit." He panted. "I can't last."

"Cum in me." I begged. I would have to get better at getting off from prostate stimulation but this was enough for now.

Curtis didn't agree. He came, shuddering and panting.

"Fuck yes." He paused as he caught his breath and immediately dropped his head back to my dick. He sucked me, choking on my dick. God, he was so good at this. He was made for fucking, this hot slut. I moaned as I got close.

"Where do you want my load?" He kept sucking, letting my dick tickle the back of his throat. Well, there was my answer.